Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
4480 Paradise Rd, Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ferraroslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7023645300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Mon-Fri 11:30am - 4:00 pm Dinner: Mon-Sun 4:00pm - 11:00pm. Happy Hour Daily 4:00pm -7:00pm Late Night Happy Hour 11:00 pm -
2:00 am with special bar menu. Luncheon and Dinner Banquets always available.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Executive Chef: Mimmo Ferraro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We will cater at your home or office.
- Private Party Facilities: Either a private room for 8 to 65. A restaurant buy-out is always available for 150 to 250 people.
- Private Party Contact: Gino Ferraro 7023645300
- Entertainment: Piano Bar
- Special Events: Check our website for on-going special events and promotions.
A word from Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Father and Son Team create a unique Italian dining experience, serving Las Vegas for over 20 years. Son, Mimmo, grew up in the business and, after graduating from C.C.A, he went to Italy. There he worked with some great chefs in Tuscany. He and Father Gino, created a menu to satisfy the most discerning palates with such Award-Winning dishes as; Osso Buco, Lamb Chops, Prime Steaks, Rabbit, Mediterranean Fish, Pastas and Breads made on the premises. Also Momma Ferraro's Potato Gnocchi. While Mimmo is minding the kitchen, Gino works the dining room and visits with all the clients. His specialty is to recommend Italian wines from his Award-Winning "Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence" Wine List, which features approx.900 wines with the "Most Diversified Italian Collection in the U.S.", also a lge. selection of Cal.,France & Australia. Many stars have dined at Ferraro's. When people come to Ferraro's, we create a relationship of trust in their dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
112 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (69)special occasion (67)fit for foodies (59)romantic (54)neighborhood gem (51)good for groups (30)great for outdoor dining (18)great for lunch (18)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (14)hot spot (10)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- willydVIPDined on 5/24/2014We had outstanding service. The waiter was very patient with our table and made great recommendations. the food was terrific and they had very interesting specials. A great evening.
- Another great meal....SmashVIPDined on 5/24/2014This was our second visit in less than a week to this restaurant. Another great meal. This time, my husband and I both ordered the lasagna and it was delicious, but I ordered the Beet Salad. If you like beets - try it. Best beet salad I ever had. Waitstaff terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendAndyDined on 5/24/2014Close enough to the strip to be easy to get too and from, but far enough away for a little bit of peace and calm. Excellent food and fantastic service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulSmashVIPDined on 5/21/2014My only previous experience at this restaurant was lunch and I enjoyed it, but dinner was even better. We had great service and the 5 of us were delighted with our selections. We all plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014We go to Ferraro's for the Osso Bucco, butter lettuce salad and calamari. Amazing as always. The service is usually empeccable with quick table clearance and knowledgeable waiters. Last time we were there for two hours for a six o'clock dinner. Should have been quicker than that.Special Features:
- Never DissapointsFrancescaVIPDined on 5/14/2014As usual, the food was outstanding. Appetizers of octopus and beef carpaccio were delicious. Entrees of braised rabbit and bucatini with wild boar ragu were terrific. We had some trouble finding a bottle of wine with fewer than three digits in the price. But the waiter took our request to the sommelier and we were provided with a lovely bottle of Brunello that was well within our budget. So if you don't see what you want, ask.Special Features:
- After HD Rendezvous!MiNA21718Dined on 5/14/2014Dinner was amazing! I cannot tell you how excited I was to know that you guys cook everything with Veggie broth for our Vegetarians out there :) I can count with one hand the number of restaurants that do this. Everything was great, our Sommelier picked out an excellent wine, a 2010 Ciampoleto that complemented a WIDE variety of dishes at our table: Risotto Funghi, Chilean Sea Bass, and the Costolette d'Agnello. It was perfect :) We will definitely be going back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I highly recommend for DinnerDinningout2014VIPDined on 5/13/2014Food is excellent and outstanding wine list great place for celebrating special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Food Expensive WineDtlawDined on 5/12/2014The food and service at Ferraro's was terrific, but the experience was spoiled by our being presented with a very expensive wine list with not a single bottle under $50, most of the wines being over $100, and many in the $400 to $800 range.
- Anniversary praise!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014We are from Texas and the Over all experience was great, we were celebrating our anniversary and we enjoy dressing up for that special occasion. Waitress seemed rushed while we're there but she was friendly and we enjoyed your extensive wine list. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a fine/romantic place to eat. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy wife!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/9/2014The total experience was just that a TOTAL EXPERIENCE! Geno the owner toured us through his wine room and the service was impeccable along with great food and wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014This was a repeat visit to our favorite restaurant in Vegas. Always delivers great food , service and the personal touch of ownership. This is a "can't miss" if you really enjoy a fine dining experience. I recommend it to all our friends who visit Vegas........a group of four ate two hours after we did and called to rave about the food and wine list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!LuvCFoodDined on 5/6/2014Ferraro's was recommended to us by a cab driver...definitely a keeper! We were extremely impressed with the quality of the food and service. This restaurant is now on our list of MUST DINE AT for our visits to Las Vegas. We are in the city multiple times yearly for business trade shows.Special Features:
- Acceptable but BusyDisappointedVIPDined on 5/6/2014I stop in here for a meal almost every time I come to town. It's convenient to where I usually like to stay and usually a little less hectic with good food and a respectable wine list. This trip I found it difficult to get a table for my party of 5 and the place was busier than usual. The food was great as usual however due to the crowd the service was just a notch below what I have had in the past. No worries as I will likely stop in again next visit and see if this was a blip or the new norm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but over pricedJoJohnDined on 5/3/2014The restaurant came highly recommended from some people we met at the Paris hotel. They said they go every year when they're in town and it was amazing. My wife and I went with high expectations. The service was good and the drinks were tasty. When it came ot the entrees though they were pricey and very average. The "home made" pasts didn't taste different than what we get anywhere else and much worse than when my wife takes the time to make it at home. The sauces were very standard and nothing special either. If it were priced like a national chain, we'd be more impressed but with entrees in the $40+ range, it wasn't worth it to us.
- Business Dinner SuccessOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/29/2014Great wine, food, service and ambience, truly a wonderful dinning experience.Special Features:
- Excellent Local ItalianJeepDined on 4/25/2014Just off the strip across from Hard Rock Casino. Easy to get to and easy top find. Great wine list, knowledgeable staff, good menu. Service was excellent. They have private little alcoves for small groups. Enjoyed the food and wasn't overly expensive compared to places on strip. We arrived about 30 minutes before our reservation and was seated immediately even though Open Table said no available reservation at that time. Live piano player was very talented and was off to the side microphoned so it went through the restaurant's speaker system which meant it wasn't too loud or too soft anywhere in the restaurant and made for nice ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner was greatGodtakescareofthingsDined on 4/24/2014I was looking forward to a very nice Italian meal at a very nice Italian restaurant, and that's what I got. The olive oil with pesto for the bread was incredible, as was the lamb bolognese and my pistachio and beet salad. The waiter was also very nice and made me feel taken care of. That's what you want when you go out to dinner. I will plan to be back if and when I return to the city, as dining at Ferraro's makes any occasion special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian Food!JfranklinDined on 4/23/2014I'm from the Northeast. So I have a Little Italy near my house. This food was every bit as good as any I've ever had. The Calamari is nice and light. The Marinara is near perfection. Service was top notch! Stellar Place!Special Features:
- Dont miss eating at FerrarosPlazacapVIPDined on 4/22/2014The best Italian Restaurant in Vegas bar none! Always a must when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Good FoodSyrinitiDined on 4/20/2014Came this time and had an amazing pasta. I was grateful that wheat pasta was an option but still had such robust flavor and didn't taste like cardboard. The weather was extremely pleasant for being seated outside and although we were the only one's out there, we were still taking care of and checked on in a timely fashionSpecial Features:
- Great10thanniversaryDined on 4/17/2014I loved the food and the gluten free options. It was a great way to spend out 10th anniversary!Special Features:
- expensive, expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/17/2014too pricey for the food. a small dish of pasta for $8. please give me a break. osso bucco for $45? give me a break! will not go back.Special Features:
- Wonderful Oasis from the Casinos!Bailey123Dined on 4/15/2014This restaurant is off the Las Vegas Strip across from the Hard Rock casino on the corner of Paradise and Harmon. It is the best place we ate during our week long vacation in Las Vegas. The interior is beautiful to start with. They have outside and inside dining and a nice bar. We had a Cesar salad that we split, a pasta dish (they make their own pasta) and chicken parmesan. We also had wine ...a good selection by the glass and the bottle and affordable. The food was fabulous. The service could not be better. If we lived in Vegas we would be regulars!Special Features:
- Consistently GoodTravel89044Dined on 4/15/2014Consistently good food and service, although a bit rushed. Otherwise would recommend.Special Features:
- LMSINPSDined on 4/14/2014We had the best home made pasta dishes. Great wine, the list is extensive. Great appetizers in the stuffed peppers and caesar salad. The service was amazing, Paulo was very knowledgeable, gracious, provided excellent service. We will return.Special Features:
- Outstanding service, great foodRobhDined on 4/12/2014I live in Chicago and we dine here everytime I am in town. Tonight we were supposed to be a party of three. At the very last minute our guest lost his babysitter and so we were four with the additon of his 7 month old son. I asked for an out of the way table so as not to possibly bother other dinners. We were seated in a semi private room right off the main floor, perfect for everyone. The service from the moment we walked in was superb. The food.....The food is some of the best Italian food you are ever going to eat. Lots of choices, most if not all the pasta is made on site. I have dinned here at least ten times in the last 4 years and have always been impressed with every plate I've had. Go here...you will love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fine italian foodnickDined on 4/11/2014first time at this restuarant. looking for a good italian restuarant. we found it. highly recommended. went to las vegas for my wifes birthday and had a great time. the service was excellant, the food was delicious and the italian wine list was awsome. the ambiance was very romantic. will return on our next visit to las vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent DinerTonyDined on 4/9/2014I work for a major airline and have layovers in Las Vegas often. Ferraro's is across the street from our crew hotel. The service and food is always memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencewdavenDined on 4/8/2014I had been wanting to eat at Ferraro's for some time. A colleague was in town for the NAB meeting and was staying near the restaurant. What better opportunity to give it a try. What a great place. Nicely appointed, great service, amazing menu and wine list. I will definitely be back. Well worth the cost for the quality of food and exceptional service. Thanks to Joaquim, our waiter, for making the visit such a great experience. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for any occasionvegassnowbirdDined on 4/8/2014Dinner at Ferraro's has been a must do event for many years when visiting Vegas. The atmosphere is very enjoyable with music playing at a volume to enjoy both the music and conversation at your table. The Osso Bucco is absolutely wonderful. The Lobster Ravioli with Browned Butter Sauce and Asparagus was fantastic and their Filet would rival any established steak house, with a perfect char on the outside and a nice cool rare center. I have gone to Ferraro's for a quiet dinner for 2, for a business dinner of 4-6 and for a business dinner for 20 in a private room. Service for all of these occasions has been excellent regardless of the size of the group. For me, the bottom line is that Ferraro's is a must do any time you are in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice off-StripxnyrVIPDined on 4/7/2014It has become difficult to find a good restaurant near the Strip but not in one of those smoky, noisy, and over-priced options in the casinos/hotels. Fortunately Ferraro's has survived and is still a great choice for very good Italian food, with lovely indoor and outdoor seating and excellent service. The wine list is very good, and the pastas are excellent. The location on Paradise @ Harmon is very convenient but apart from the disappointing options in the hotels. Ferraro's is not cheap, but it is an excellent value for the quality, quantity, and ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time in yearsPAWoman1Dined on 4/7/2014We had a mixed bag of people dining. One was a picky eating and not into Italian food; another was a foodie used to great Italian cuisine amongst any other kind; the other two from the East Coast where great Italian food abounds- especially in everyone's kitchen. We all raved about it. The food portions were perfect, service was friendly, warm and impeccable and the heat of the food was spot on as to not turn anyone back to their water glass for relief. My only concern were the prices, however I have eaten worse and paid higher prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FavoriteNanSabVIPDined on 4/5/2014We love Ferraro's and dine there often. When we have friends in town, it is our "go-to" restaurant since we know it will always be a crowd- pleaser for both the food and the wine list!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HarpVIPDined on 4/1/2014Exceptional service from beginning to end. Definitely will return to Ferraro's for dinner, happy hour, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ferraro's......YOU CAN'T MISS IT!!!JToccoDined on 3/28/2014From the starters to the desserts..........This restaurant has it all my friends!!!!!!!!!! HUGE wine list...........GREAT service........UNBELIEVABLE food choices whether it be meats or fish.....Is Ferraro's a little on the expensive side???? Yes, she is.....but you really can't find this type of "taste" in Italian food ANYWHERE else on the strip or close by!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- One of Las Vegas' BestTomBDined on 3/26/2014I have been eating at Ferraro's for many years when I am in Las Vegas. I like to eat at local places when I travel - and this one is top of my list for Vegas! Great wine list. Great environment. Best Gnocchi west of New York.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good---out of the wayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/26/2014Very good---out of the way but good food and outstanding service.Special Features:
- was not disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 3/24/2014I booked ferraro's for my daughters wedding dinner in May and ate there Monday evening to check it out. it was busy but everything was perfect. I didn't let the server know about my return in May: when I did, she offered to show me the room where it will be held. overall, very pleasant. go if you have the opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Molto Bene!ROBOTMEISTERVIPDined on 3/24/2014My favorite Italian for years is better than ever. Took a group of 10 from the Intl. Pizza Expo there on 3/25/14 and everyone loved it. The osso buco is my favorite entrée dish and the saucicco con rapini is my favorite appetizer. (They make their own unique sausage and it's better than any Italian sausage I have ever tasted!) The bar really jumps and the service is really good, too. Gino and his son are warm and friendly to all who dine there, whether it's the Bentley and Ferrari crowd or regular folks like us. BTW, 3 of us ate there again on 3/27/14!Special Features: