Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
4480 Paradise Rd, Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ferraroslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7023645300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Mon-Fri 11:30am - 4:00 pm Dinner: Mon-Sun 4:00pm - 11:00pm. Happy Hour Daily 4:00pm -7:00pm Late Night Happy Hour 11:00 pm -
2:00 am with special bar menu. Luncheon and Dinner Banquets always available.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Executive Chef: Mimmo Ferraro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We will cater at your home or office.
- Private Party Facilities: Either a private room for 8 to 65. A restaurant buy-out is always available for 150 to 250 people.
- Private Party Contact: Gino Ferraro 7023645300
- Entertainment: Piano Bar
- Special Events: Check our website for on-going special events and promotions.
A word from Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Father and Son Team create a unique Italian dining experience, serving Las Vegas for over 20 years. Son, Mimmo, grew up in the business and, after graduating from C.C.A, he went to Italy. There he worked with some great chefs in Tuscany. He and Father Gino, created a menu to satisfy the most discerning palates with such Award-Winning dishes as; Osso Buco, Lamb Chops, Prime Steaks, Rabbit, Mediterranean Fish, Pastas and Breads made on the premises. Also Momma Ferraro's Potato Gnocchi. While Mimmo is minding the kitchen, Gino works the dining room and visits with all the clients. His specialty is to recommend Italian wines from his Award-Winning "Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence" Wine List, which features approx.900 wines with the "Most Diversified Italian Collection in the U.S.", also a lge. selection of Cal.,France & Australia. Many stars have dined at Ferraro's. When people come to Ferraro's, we create a relationship of trust in their dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)notable wine list (60)fit for foodies (51)romantic (51)neighborhood gem (47)good for groups (30)great for outdoor dining (15)great for lunch (15)vibrant bar scene (15)hot spot (11)late-night find (10)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Frequent DinerTonyDined on 4/9/2014I work for a major airline and have layovers in Las Vegas often. Ferraro's is across the street from our crew hotel. The service and food is always memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencewdavenDined on 4/8/2014I had been wanting to eat at Ferraro's for some time. A colleague was in town for the NAB meeting and was staying near the restaurant. What better opportunity to give it a try. What a great place. Nicely appointed, great service, amazing menu and wine list. I will definitely be back. Well worth the cost for the quality of food and exceptional service. Thanks to Joaquim, our waiter, for making the visit such a great experience. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for any occasionvegassnowbirdDined on 4/8/2014Dinner at Ferraro's has been a must do event for many years when visiting Vegas. The atmosphere is very enjoyable with music playing at a volume to enjoy both the music and conversation at your table. The Osso Bucco is absolutely wonderful. The Lobster Ravioli with Browned Butter Sauce and Asparagus was fantastic and their Filet would rival any established steak house, with a perfect char on the outside and a nice cool rare center. I have gone to Ferraro's for a quiet dinner for 2, for a business dinner of 4-6 and for a business dinner for 20 in a private room. Service for all of these occasions has been excellent regardless of the size of the group. For me, the bottom line is that Ferraro's is a must do any time you are in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice off-StripxnyrVIPDined on 4/7/2014It has become difficult to find a good restaurant near the Strip but not in one of those smoky, noisy, and over-priced options in the casinos/hotels. Fortunately Ferraro's has survived and is still a great choice for very good Italian food, with lovely indoor and outdoor seating and excellent service. The wine list is very good, and the pastas are excellent. The location on Paradise @ Harmon is very convenient but apart from the disappointing options in the hotels. Ferraro's is not cheap, but it is an excellent value for the quality, quantity, and ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time in yearsPAWoman1Dined on 4/7/2014We had a mixed bag of people dining. One was a picky eating and not into Italian food; another was a foodie used to great Italian cuisine amongst any other kind; the other two from the East Coast where great Italian food abounds- especially in everyone's kitchen. We all raved about it. The food portions were perfect, service was friendly, warm and impeccable and the heat of the food was spot on as to not turn anyone back to their water glass for relief. My only concern were the prices, however I have eaten worse and paid higher prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FavoriteNanSabVIPDined on 4/5/2014We love Ferraro's and dine there often. When we have friends in town, it is our "go-to" restaurant since we know it will always be a crowd- pleaser for both the food and the wine list!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HarpVIPDined on 4/1/2014Exceptional service from beginning to end. Definitely will return to Ferraro's for dinner, happy hour, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ferraro's......YOU CAN'T MISS IT!!!JToccoDined on 3/28/2014From the starters to the desserts..........This restaurant has it all my friends!!!!!!!!!! HUGE wine list...........GREAT service........UNBELIEVABLE food choices whether it be meats or fish.....Is Ferraro's a little on the expensive side???? Yes, she is.....but you really can't find this type of "taste" in Italian food ANYWHERE else on the strip or close by!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- One of Las Vegas' BestTomBDined on 3/26/2014I have been eating at Ferraro's for many years when I am in Las Vegas. I like to eat at local places when I travel - and this one is top of my list for Vegas! Great wine list. Great environment. Best Gnocchi west of New York.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good---out of the wayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/26/2014Very good---out of the way but good food and outstanding service.Special Features:
- was not disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 3/24/2014I booked ferraro's for my daughters wedding dinner in May and ate there Monday evening to check it out. it was busy but everything was perfect. I didn't let the server know about my return in May: when I did, she offered to show me the room where it will be held. overall, very pleasant. go if you have the opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Molto Bene!ROBOTMEISTERVIPDined on 3/24/2014My favorite Italian for years is better than ever. Took a group of 10 from the Intl. Pizza Expo there on 3/25/14 and everyone loved it. The osso buco is my favorite entrée dish and the saucicco con rapini is my favorite appetizer. (They make their own unique sausage and it's better than any Italian sausage I have ever tasted!) The bar really jumps and the service is really good, too. Gino and his son are warm and friendly to all who dine there, whether it's the Bentley and Ferrari crowd or regular folks like us. BTW, 3 of us ate there again on 3/27/14!Special Features:
- 18% Gratuity for a Party of 2SyrinitiDined on 3/23/2014I had been here once before but only for appetizers so it was nice to go back for dinner. I really enjoyed the food and the service but my friend and I were taken aback to see that 18% gratuity had been added to our bill considering it was just the 2 of us. While they touted that as a local we got a 25% discount that actually only turned out to be a 7% local discount after the gratuity. I understand that level of gratuity for groups of 6 or more, but I don't understand it for a group of 2. Despite this, I will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian restaurant!FastdiceDined on 3/22/2014I went there for the first time and it was excellent I will be back!Special Features:
- Excellent food & service!tamara063VIPDined on 3/22/2014Conveniently located near the Las Vegas strip but you avoid the crowds & overpriced restaurants! What a great spot for a spectacular meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our table was large and locatedebvbDined on 3/22/2014Our table was large and located close to the combo on stage. The music was good was limited conversation from across the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- celebrationJosephDined on 3/22/2014My wife and I went for a celebration. The food was excellant. The service could not have been better. We arrived a little early for our reservation and it was not a problem. They immediately seated us. A bit pricey, but the food and service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellantMychelDined on 3/18/2014We were greeted with a wonderful hostess, who actually inquired about our day, very rare today. A pleasant experience, food was wonderful service good, reasonable lunch specials, good placeSpecial Features:
- We had excellent service andmikekDined on 3/17/2014We had excellent service and the food and beverages served were equally good. Unfortunately the pizza we carried out was horrible a fact we did not discover until we got home. We ordered a white pie which turned out to have a total of 10 pieces of sausage and 15 pine nuts. Not worth repeating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian Restaurant in VegasssusanopDined on 3/15/2014We chose Ferraro's Restaurant and Wine Bar, because one of us wanted a steak, the others wanted Italian. The restaurant itself made you think you were in Italy, very gorgeous, and very Italian. The food was really good, we had salmon, rabbit, fish, and a steak among the four of us. One of us had the Caesar salad, and it was so pretty and fresh we all wish we had ventured there. It was pricey for us New Mexicans, but a real treat in all ways. The service was almost perfect, and the wine selections were outstanding. The access off Paradise is very easy, just across from the Hard Rock, the parking was great, and we didn't have to venture out onto the strip, or into a large casino. We will always go back there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- romantic dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/13/2014Spent the week visiting Las Vegas and was told about a great Italian restaurant. Turn out the ambience and food was better than most places in NYC or on the west coast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ItalianJudyDined on 3/11/2014Ferraro's is a long walk from the Strip but it's well worth the trek. Service was impeccable. Food great (my lobster & asparagus raviolis sublime!). Italian wine selection truly amazing. My only complaint is the noise. It was hardly possible to carry on a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was amazing!!!!Nikkio17Dined on 3/9/2014Everything was amazing!!!! Definitely a spot I will return to time after time!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had reservations and theyJohnDined on 3/9/2014We had reservations and they were ready to seat us as we arrived. The wait staff had recommendations for food but as we chose something different they were very applauding. Our staff told us we made very superb choices from the menu and gave us a highlight of what to expect--awesome is understatement. We had a staff that never waited for us to ask--they seemed to know and anticipate it and brought items as needed continually throughout the meal. This was a very rewarding dining experience and we will go there again when we visit Vegas in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was surprised....!!!lgthawaiiDined on 3/7/2014Was looking for a Italian restaurant away from the madness of the strip especially during the Nascar Race weekend and with other major events occurring bringing in a lot of visitors. The internet reviews were good, but as usual there were some negative comments. Was pleasantly surprised as to the modern décor which was really nice. The place was a bit busy and noisy if you wanted a romantic dinner because of the crowd during the time period we were there. When I found that dover sole was the special I went no further on the menu and it was delicious. The wine recommended by the waiter in place of a Chateauneuf De Pape was excellent. It was dry and light bodied which I prefer. Will recommend to anyone I know going to Vegas...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at it's Best!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/6/2014Whenever my wife and I are in Las Vegas we always make time to have dinner at Ferraro's. This was our first visit to their new restaurants location which was just beautiful. The staff were very attentive and let us enjoy our almost 3 hour dinner. Their wine list consists of 69 pages and their cellar has over 5000 bottles. The meals were wonderful along with the deserts. We sat outside where we had a light breeze in the early evening. A large fire pit and quartz heaters took all the chill out of the desert air making it a very comfortable and very enjoyable evening. This is our dinner of choice in Las Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A disappointing second visitRichMVIPDined on 3/4/2014Restaurant was overbooked due to a large construction industry convention in town. After a 20-minute wait beyond our reservation time, we were offered a small high-top table outdoors with no promise of how long it would be before a regular table opened up. Due to the crowd, a limited menu was offered and we were subject to the smoke from those congregating in front of the restaurant to smoke. Sadly, I will have to think twice about returning here.
- Over pricedBoomerDined on 2/27/2014Food and wine was fair. service was good. Both food and wine where over-priced. Would not return or recommend.
- Food always excellent. GreatStevieDined on 2/19/2014Food always excellent. Great find in Las Vegas Keep coming back for salmon. Best everSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now That's Italian!VegasDVVIPDined on 2/19/2014Fun neighborhood dining experience just off the Las Vegas Strip features a very "authentic" Italian vibe, extensive wine list, and plenty of modern and traditional Italian menu items to choose from. Bonus for our dining experience was a locals discount for holding tickets to the UNLV game that evening. Service was impressive, and dishes were well prepared and presented (although our fish dish was slightly under cooked). We enjoyed the unique Italian breads with dipping oils as well as sturdy cocktails and large wine list, but were not overly impressed with the somewhat flat "sparking" water, and the outdoor patio dining cement floors. Otherwise, we would recommend those looking for quality Italian food in the cozy dining room atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 2/19/2014having the good fortune to have traveled to Italy multiple times and to live in the New York City area, I have experienced many great restaurants and tasted some wonderful Italian food. Ferraro's NEVER disappoints me and would rate in the top 10 Italian restaurants that I have eaten all over the world! Gino, his son Mimmo, and their wonderful staff, never fail to deliver the ultimate in Food, Service, and Congeniality. I look forward to visiting them the two time a year that I am in Vegas and usually multiple times while I'm there.Special Features:
- The Finest in Italian DiningchefbobcatVIPDined on 2/16/2014We have dined at Ferraro's Restaurant many times in the past when visiting Las Vegas. Our dinner on Sun. Feb.16 exceeded all expectations, not only for Italian cuisine, but for fine dining in general. Our superior server, Walter Ferraro (his grandmother loved Walter Cronkite) should be the blue print for servers in any dining establishment. Our every request, from the Veal Parmesan that was not on the menu, splitting our salads and our special desserts of Cannolis, were never an inconvenience. Because of Walter, our excellent food and dining experience were elevated to a level that is not often experienced. On our flight home, Southwest's Magazine had an article that rated Ferraro's as one of the 10 best Italian Restaurants in the U.S.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taste morercl1VIPDined on 2/15/2014First time there. My expectations were higher. Will have to try again.Special Features:
- Worst St valentinesFranciscoDined on 2/14/20143 couples after me and they where seated first I wait almost 40 minutes in order to be seated my girlfriend was hungry and desperate she got mad with me about that by the time that the man in the front walked us to the table, my girlfriend was so mad with me that she didn't wanted to talked to me anymore. Dinner was really good for the food but it was a bad experience because of the time waiting to be seated, why do I have to make a reservation if you guys didn't respect that time. My girlfriend broke up with me that night because of the time waiting. Just a comment. Fix it please I expect be the last one over this humiliating situation. Thank you.
- No thanksBeminevalentineDined on 2/14/2014Came to Vegas for valentines day hoping for a romantic but well priced spot off the strip with my boyfriend. While the food was delicious it took forever to come out and we ended up getting charged double for an appetizer we intended to split. Overall our bill came out to much more than intended. Had we wanted to spend that kind of money we could have been somewhere much more hip rather than be the youngest ones in the restaurant among a much older crowd.
- Great Find!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014Excellent service surpassed only by the wonderful variety and top quality, incredibly delicious menu. My wife had seafood, I had Coniglio. Both were incredible. We will be back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible diningDinerpplDined on 2/14/2014We are locals and love coming to Ferraro's for dinner! The atmosphere is wonderful the service impeccable and the food and wine are outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Again,RubyandangelDined on 2/13/2014We have gone to this restaurant numerous times on special occasions and although we have always thought their portions small and overpriced, the service and ambience was always excellent. We booked Feb 13/14 three weeks ahead of time asking specifically for a booth which we always request and get. We arrived 5 mins before our reservation and the hostess appeared flustered when she saw all the booths had been taken she showed us to a small table. I told her we had requested a booth and she said it was 1st come first serve. She showed us to a half booth in the bar where numerous noisy people were waiting for tables and the band was playing. It was the most disappointing evening and we did not enjoy the experience. Unexceptable!!!Special Features:
- Fabulous!MalbecVIPDined on 2/11/2014We all tout this was, without a doubt, one of the best Italian restaurants we had ever been to anywhere. Easy to give Ferraro's five stars...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent DiningKahuna42Dined on 2/8/2014Food, ambiance, service (Paulo was amazing) ..........all excellent!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.