1010 Fleet Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bagbys1010.com/
- Phone: 4102446867x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Hufnagel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Spencer Barroll (410) 215-2205x
- Special Events: If you are interested in holding a small or large group dining event at TEN TEN, our chef and knowledgeable staff would be delighted to assist you in creating the perfect event. If you would like more information regarding availability and the selections, please call (410) 215-2205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cross Street: Between Exeter Street and Central Ave
- Public Transit: The Charm City Circulator, local buses, and water taxis all stop within blocks of our restaurant. Subway service, via the Shot Tower stop is only a short taxi ride away.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet is available during dinner service. For lunch service and on Sundays, street parking - much of it free - is plentiful in our neighborhood, as are garage and lot spaces.
A word from Ten Ten
Join us at TEN TEN, a New American bistro, located in the historic Bagby Building on Fleet Street between Little Italy and Harbor East! Our restaurant - which includes a handsome bar, lounge, and an upper level dining area - serves modern American cuisine, along with classically-inspired cocktails and carefully selected beers and wines. A neighborhood café, elegant bistro and eclectic tavern all balanced into one beautiful and inviting space, TEN TEN is the sort of restaurant where everyone feels welcome.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Ten Ten - Best Restaurants in Harbor East ›
Ten Ten reviews from OpenTable diners
148 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (98)neighborhood gem (59)special occasion (49)romantic (46)good for groups (41)great for outdoor dining (30)great for lunch (27)notable wine list (24)great for brunch (22)hot spot (18)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (6)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Over ratedTtownfoodieVIPDined on 5/28/2014Went into the restaurant knowing what we wanted to order, just a cheeseburger and some fries. The food did not come out for 45 minutes and there was hardly anyone there! Not to mention it wasn't worth the wait! The cheeseburger was too dressed up.Special Features:
- Excellent, but don't go for quietKingsvillefoodieDined on 5/24/2014Food was outstanding! Very noisy, but we didn't mind that so much. Just don't go there expecting a quiet, romantic dinner. This is a very energetic spot!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationDiningdivaDined on 5/24/2014I celebrated my 38th birthday with my girlfriends at Ten Ten. It was quaint, but full of energy. The food and drinks were delicious. My favorite dish was the fried Brussels spouts, they were perfect! We laughed, we ate, and drank. We had an awesome time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful SpaceMichaelVIPDined on 5/18/2014Started off with high expectations due to the friendliness and professionalism of the staff as well as the design of the restaurant. But the meals we ordered where no longer offered although they still appeared on the menu. Very disappointing. What we did end up having was fine. Nothing to write home about, but fine.Special Features:
- Excellent find!MerryDined on 5/17/2014First time visit. Great waiter with enticing knowledge of menu offerings and specials. He was also very helpful with pairing cocktails and wine to enhance our experience. We had the Cheese and Olive appetizers for starters. For dinner we tried the Burger, the Scallops, and the Pork special. Amazing! The food was fresh and chocked with flavor. We didn't want the evening to end so we went to the bar after dinner where we met a fun bartender with interesting recommendations for continuing our dining adventure. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was nice.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014My foodie friend and I went to 1010 because we LOVED Fleet Street Kitchen... kind of wish we had gone in reverse, but it was VERY GOOD.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ten tenEproVIPDined on 5/15/2014The food was delicious and right on point. The cocktails were interesting and tasty, best cocktails I have had in a whileSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good attractive restaurantlsimons1Dined on 5/15/2014We went on a rainy Thursday night and it was not very crowded. The food was very good--we had the fried Brussels sprouts and the beet/burrata salad and they were both excellent. I had the mushroom risotto (very good) and my husband had the cod (excellent). Our server was attentive and did not rush us. We would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Matthew was awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014This was place was great my Mother's Day. Matthew was very attentive to us. For once I didn't have to look for a waiter or even ask for anything. He was very on top of everything. I will be back and will tell everyone I know.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable BrunchUshieDined on 5/11/2014I went to Ten Ten for the first time for Mother's Day brunch. I love the openness of the restaurant. I also like the unique food pairings. I did wish they had more options for their brunch, but the option available were very tasty.Special Features:
- Office PartyNikiDined on 5/5/2014Our office party at Ten Ten was to celebrate Administrative Professional's day. It was very nice and quiet so we could hear ourselves talk. The service was excellent and the food delicious. We tried the cheese platter, the tempura calamari, and the cheese platter and they were excellent. The brussell sprouts were partly crispy and the sauce that came with it incredible. The portions were generous and satisfying. Many of the entrees came with fries but ordered from the Prix fix menu, the entree came without the fries. Ten Ten was one of the only restaurants in the area with an interesting lunch menu. The only disappointment was that the temperature was just 10 degrees too cold to sit outside in the patio area. But, it was cozy inside.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/3/2014First time dining at Ten Ten. Things started off great. Friendly staff, clean, up to date restaurant, seated immediately. Only thing on the menu we found to eat was a burger which had bacon that was too smokey and extreme amounts of gristle. Presentation of food was great, food was fresh. Menu selections were different for us, but what people are looking for.Special Features:
- Something different, not too weirdkcocDined on 5/3/2014Ten Ten offers a fun menu of familiar items, but each comes with a little twist to make it more than ordinary. Each member of our party (one who needs mild food, one who's a near-vegetarian, a devoted carnivore, and a Southern food lover) had multiple options to choose between - it's hared to find a menu that appeals to everyone! The staff was knowledgeable, attentive, and friendly, and the food was great all around. This was our first visit; we will certainly return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchcharmcityhungryVIPDined on 4/27/2014I went to ten ten for brunch on the weekend and really enjoyed the food. They were flexible with reservations and not really busy at all. The food was amazing but they were missing a lot of items from the menu and hadn't updated it. They also had to make a substitution to our meals after we ordered because they didn't have any more biscuits. The food we got to enjoy was excellent and the service was polite (though inattentive when it came time to pay).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small Menu, Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/26/2014Positive was unique menu with excellent food preparation and taste. Service was very good. Not an extensive menu so may be a challenge for larger groups or particular eaters. Tables were also so close together you heard every conversation.Special Features:
- Ten Ten is not a TenmomneedsadateDined on 4/26/2014This restaurant is okay. Nothing was notable or amazing. The food was good, not great. The atmosphere was good, not great. Overall, fine if your in the area. Not really worth a special occasion, out of town guests, or trip into the city. I was hoping for more.Special Features:
- Farm FreshStogieBoyDined on 4/26/2014Celebrating my wife's birthday and it could not have been a more special night! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable with perfect timing. Our server, Brandon, was fantastic! From the Fried Brussel Sprouts, to the Sea Scallops and Braised Short Ribs, the food could not have been better. Very fresh with perfect portions and gorgeous presentations! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Good Work Dinner SpotTomMDined on 4/21/2014Had a dinner with some colleagues on a Monday. Half off wines. The rest was history. Good spot for sure. All the Bagby restaurants are good as a matter of fact!Special Features:
- Easter Sunday BrunchEireDined on 4/20/2014I visited this restaurant in a group of six adults. The interior has been tastefully designed while not being over the top. The 3 course brunch menu was good value and we all enjoyed our food. The service was pretty good, they just forgot the one drink. The portion sizes for the main course were particularly good. The restrooms were clean and nicely decorated. All in all everyone was happy with their visit to this restaurant and would attend again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Baltimore's Best! Hidden GemDinningMamaDined on 4/20/2014The food and service is great. The ambiance is classy yet relaxed. This is a great place to go for a date or for a small group brunch outing. This could also work as a great for a business meeting as well. I've been several times and my experience is always positive.Special Features:
- Awesome FoodChristie774VIPDined on 4/19/2014This has become one of our top favorite restaurants in Baltimore! Nearly everything was delicious. The only dish we didnt enjoy was the matzah ball soup. Outside of that, the service, drinks and food were outstanding. We will be back!Special Features:
- bummers2dineDined on 4/12/2014I dined here with another couple and am sorry to say we all had a pretty bad experience, specifically with the quality of the food and service, coupled with the ridiculous amount of time in which it took for our food to be served. We waited over 40 minutes between finishing our appetizers and being served our entrees. We never saw our waitress in that period of time, either; she never came back to the table to check on us. In fact, we had to ask another waiter to help us, in trying to track her down, about 15-20 minutes after our food was finally served to us (by the food runners). Unfortunately, I don't think that any of us with be returning to Ten Ten.
- DelicoushreynoldDined on 4/8/2014We throroughly enjoyed Ten Ten. I was visiting from Atlanta and the restaurant reminded me a bit of the South. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and patient. Everything from appetizer to dessert was delicous.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb ChoiceOwaisTDined on 4/5/2014Ten10 is a leader among the neighborhood choices of Harbor East. Nestled in between Bagby Pizza Co. and Fleet Street Kitchen, it is a gem especially when discovering the seasonal cocktails and dessert menu. this is a place I would frequent daily due to the ever changing menu of fine cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit loud, no waiting area,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2014A bit loud, no waiting area, bartender took a while for my rosario cocktail, food was great, server seemed bothered and didn't sell anything to us and didnt check up on us. ... dessert was ok .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Strike OneJeffDined on 4/5/2014I was a bit disappointed in our dinner for the first time. Short rib was fatty and not tender at all. They did not braise it properly. The sauce was little and bland. How can you mess up a short rib? The grits were cool instead of hot and over all not what I expected. Appetizers were fair at best. Have been several times but this gives us some concerns going back.
- TenTenHelloMelloDined on 4/5/2014I found place on the top 50 restaurants in the baltimore area. It is tucked back behind 2 other restaurants so please remember to look for the signs. This is a great place to try something different. The food was stellar and the drinks were good too. However if you are not accustomed to strong drinks then please tell the bartender to go easy on the liquor :o)! I would recommend this restaurant to freinds and family! The chairs are a comfortable white leather and the portion size is great. I even took it home with me for a second meal. When it comes to noise level I think that depends on the large party groups ...some can be roudy and others quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/4/2014Two of us enjoyed our meals, and were very happy with the wine by the glass selection. The food was delicious and innovative, and the service was excellent -- attentive and very pleasant. It's a fun spot, hip with no attitude. We've been before and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatkermit21480VIPDined on 3/30/2014We frequent Ten Ten a lot for brunch. Over the past few months, service had been hit or miss, but Sunday we had amazing service (and it seemed fellow diners in room also had great service). The food was great as usual, with yummy breakfast cocktails! We will return soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time but not the lastLLLongDined on 3/28/2014This was our first time eating at Ten Ten. I was very impressed with their wine selection. I ordered the shrimp and grits minus the pork belly. They had no issue making the change due to my dietary restrictions. My husband had the cod. Both were delicious. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. We had Smith Island cake for dessert. Perfect experience. I love the interior decoration of the restaurant, it has a high-end loft feeling and love the exposed brick. Will be back.Special Features:
- Nice experienceMichaelVIPDined on 3/24/2014This was my first time at 10-10. The menu is simple. The food was excellent. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brunchworksafelyVIPDined on 3/23/2014We went for brunch. It was ok, better to go here for dinner though. However, the bottom less mimosas and beer-osas make it worth it ;) The crab and prosciutto eggs benedict was probably the best, though most expensive, option. Standard breakfast and french toast were a bit underwhelming. But staff as always was friendly we like the restaurant very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service. Excellentdsm5646Dined on 3/22/2014Excellent service. Excellent food and presentation.Special Features:
- Okay mealAndraVIPDined on 3/22/2014I had eaten lunch here with a group and thought I'd try it for dinner. We ate early because we were trying to catch a movie. The service was really good, but our meals (both fish) were lackluster. Just not a lot of flavor. It was fine, just not worth writing home about. We'd eat there again, but probably not the fish entrees.Special Features:
- Duck confit appetizer andOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/22/2014Duck confit appetizer and mac and cheese were excellent. Short ribs unfortunately dry. Nice atmosphere. .Special Features:
- One of Baltimore's BestddesalezVIPDined on 3/21/20141010 is one of our favorite restaurants. The food is always fresh, tasty and inventive. The service is crack yet friendly. And the vibe is hip without the slightest bit of pretense. Everyone at 1010 wants you to have a great meal, and that's why you will.Special Features:
- DelightfulFoodGeekDined on 3/21/2014Innovative and well executed menu and bar. The entire dining experience showed a delightful attention to detail with delicious results.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME foodtdbrDined on 3/20/2014We had a great time at Ten Ten. We unfortunately went on a night that they were hosting a very large group and it was very loud. The manager came right over and apologized, which leads me to believe that the environment is usually a bit more quiet. Hence my rating in the noise level, which may not comport with other ratings. The restaurant comped our desert and coffee due to the noise level. Really liked the pork shank and the Smith island desert. We'll be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Post race birthday runEnnisforDined on 3/16/2014I booked a large group of 12 for my wife's birthday celebration, following our running the St. Patrick's Day Shamrock 5k. They were very accommodating, service was good, food was decent. The one complaint I had was that I booked the reservation for 2:45, but the kitchen closed at 3. It didn't really cause any problems; we got our orders in and the food came out fine. But why would they allow us to book a 2:45 that close to closing the kitchen?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Farm to Table Near FellsPilotConwayDined on 3/15/2014This is now our favorite restaurant in the city. Not only do they do local foods and farm to table, they have an excellent menu that blew us away. The beef ribs and coffee carrots were amazing, as was the olive oil mashed potatoes. The decor is also nice and clean and a wonderful little spot just between Harbor East and Fells. Can't wait to go back!Special Features: