1010 Fleet Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bagbys1010.com/
- Phone: 4102446867x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Hufnagel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Melissa Raske (410) 215-2205x
- Special Events: If you are interested in holding a small or large group dining event at TEN TEN, our chef and knowledgeable staff would be delighted to assist you in creating the perfect event. If you would like more information regarding availability and the selections, please call (410) 215-2205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cross Street: Between Exeter Street and Central Ave
- Public Transit: The Charm City Circulator, local buses, and water taxis all stop within blocks of our restaurant. Subway service, via the Shot Tower stop is only a short taxi ride away.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet is available during dinner service. For lunch service and on Sundays, street parking - much of it free - is plentiful in our neighborhood, as are garage and lot spaces.
A word from Ten Ten
Join us at TEN TEN, a New American bistro, located in the historic Bagby Building on Fleet Street between Little Italy and Harbor East! Our restaurant - which includes a handsome bar, lounge, and an upper level dining area - serves modern American cuisine, along with classically-inspired cocktails and carefully selected beers and wines. A neighborhood café, elegant bistro and eclectic tavern all balanced into one beautiful and inviting space, TEN TEN is the sort of restaurant where everyone feels welcome.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Ten Ten - Best Restaurants in Harbor East ›
Ten Ten reviews from OpenTable diners
149 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (90)neighborhood gem (66)special occasion (50)romantic (49)good for groups (38)great for outdoor dining (33)great for lunch (26)notable wine list (24)great for brunch (23)hot spot (18)late-night find (8)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Disappointing.anonymousVIPDined on 7/26/2014We chose ten ten based on the great reviews. No wait for the table when we arrived. Our waitress had the flattest affect I've ever witnessed from a waitress. No smiles. She would often hand us menus, say nothing, and walk away. I can't even remember her name. We ordered the poutine for an appetizer, which was okay. No match for Jack's Bistro's poutine (which everyone should try). I ordered the salmon, which was too charred and lacking flavor. Boyfriend got the steak and frites, which were also lackluster. He got the mac and cheese side dish which was overpowered by sundried tomatoes and oil/butter. We ended up feeling gross after we ate, likely due to the seemingly high grease factor of the food. Won't be back. a
- Amazing FoodBrennekeDined on 7/26/2014This was our 2nd trip here, the first visit had better service with a group of 6, this time there were 4 of us. This visit our waiter seemed new and forgot about us and possibly didn't enter our entree order, he seemed very stressed. The manager took wonderful care of us and took off our desserts and after dinner drinks from our check and went above and beyond what he needed to do to make it right. All in all it was still a great experience with our friends who had never dined there before. The food was out of this world and we had a great time. I would highly recommend and we will be back again.Special Features:
- Gorgeous interior & delicious foodNatalieDined on 7/19/2014My husband and I go out to a nice dinner once a month at a restaurant we've never been to. Ten Ten was our choice this month and we were very pleased. Although it was not the easiest place to find at first (so hard to see from the road!), we eventually found it. The interior of the restaurant is stunning and the atmosphere is perfect. We ordered the calamari as our appetizer and I have to say it was probably the best I've had! For our entrees, I had the asparagus risotto and my husband had the pork shank. We were very happy with both! And I believe our server's name was Lauren, she was very nice and attentive. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ten Ten gets a 10!Sillysally31Dined on 7/19/2014The service, ambiance, and food were all excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodMINKSCVIPDined on 7/18/2014I brought a group of friends for a Birthday lunch based on Opentable reviews. Everything was wonderful. There is outdoor seating but the indoor ambiance is very Baltimore. Our server, William, was enthusiastic and couldn't do enough for us. They have a great wine list and food was fabulous. The salmon BLT was delicious ! Thanks Ten Ten for making our celebration lunch perfect !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Inventive comfort food, excellent service, cool atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent dining experienceVickiDined on 7/12/2014embarrassed to say we can't remember our waitress name but she is fromPoland and is outstanding. Very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. We liked her so much we ask for her againSpecial Features:
- BonsoVIPDined on 7/11/2014Went for happy hour and then dinner. The happy hour selection of food was great and very reasonable. We enjoyed the shrimp and charcuterie/cheese appetizers. I would suggest at least a rail vodka/bourbon/scotch because not everyone likes fancy, fruity cocktails. Dinner was very good and also reasonable. We'll be back!Special Features:
- ExcellentRdeckDined on 6/28/2014Food, service and overall dining experience was top notch. Will defiantly be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- locally sourcedkimberlyDined on 6/28/2014The food was very good with some unique cocktails. I appreciate how they locally source &/or grow their own food- which is why I made reservations here. It's cute and casual... I love the mix of dressed-up/industrial feel they've created. However, our party of 4 was seated right at the front door- which distracted our experience a bit as people came in and out, making it feel as if we just popped in for dinner. With reservations, I would have preferred to be in the back or off to the side, which I noticed was available when using the restroom. I would return and recommend Ten Ten noting my seating preference next time. I'm also eager to try Cunningham's in Towson with my family.Special Features:
- FabulousFinchclanDined on 6/26/2014From the valet parking to the chic industrial ambiance and our absolutely top notch server, Alex .. We couldn't have had a nicer setting for a small birthday celebration! Oh, and of course THE FOOD!!!! An array of delightful appetizers ... We chose 4 or 5 to pass around and share and none were a disappointment. Same with the entrees. We're a family of 'grazers', so we all picked different yummy choices then pass around tastes for the table... Everything was scrumptious. Same for desserts.. Definitely a recommended dining experience to share with others and enjoy again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Work MeetingGBowenDined on 6/26/2014Came here with a client for a monthly drink. Drinks were great. We ordered a couple apps that were tasty - highly recommend the brussel sprouts and korean bbq tacos! Looking forward to coming again to test the dinner menu.Special Features:
- A favorite!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/21/2014This was my second trip to Ten Ten and I was once again very pleased with both the food and the service. Alecsandra provided us with fantastic service and as always, the food was outstanding. The asparagus risotto was fabulous and my salmon was cooked perfectly. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/20/2014It was our first time at this restaurant and we will go back. Loved how accommodating they were. Our guests wre running late because of an accident on their route and it was a non issue. Food was excellent. Definitely will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun lunch for foodiespersey100Dined on 6/19/2014We shared a bunch of appetizers and sides and had fun getting a little taste of everything. Great calamari and fried oysters!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice modern space, food not so muchDBNYCVIPDined on 6/17/2014Lovely restaurant with good service in the great harbor east location. That said, my steak frit was overcooked and my husband's tacos...just ok. Wished were better.
- Was GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/17/2014The experience was good. Wait staff average and the food was good but not great. Lots of competition in Harbor East so 10-10 needs to pick up its game a bit.
- Not kid-friendlyBmoredineDined on 6/15/2014For a place pushing its Father's Day brunch, this place is Not kid-friendly. They have no kids menu or unbreakable glass to give kids under 7 or 8. The service was slow and confused. Got drinks and orders mixed up , we waited 20 minutes for jam with the toast and then charged us the the pre-fixe for 2 but we only got one dessert, not two. Very strange sense of service. I prefer Fleet Street Kitchen which is right next door.
- Delicious...LWSL14VIPDined on 6/9/2014We had a wonderful time at Ten Ten. We were early and enjoyed a nice talk with the bartender who was so entertaining and informative! Our meals were outstanding and the special sundae was just what I look for in a sundae.Special Features:
- SaltyVIPDined on 6/6/2014Have been here several times. Had an excellent meal a few months ago. Really looked forward to going back this past weekend, and took family from out of town. Some things were good, but two of the three main courses were very very salty. Hardly edible. I have heard this complaint before from other friends. Please tell chef to lighten up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch!coredinerDined on 6/2/2014Took the family here for lunch after our son graduated high school. We had a reservation but showed up early, and they seated us right away. Very attentive wait staff, and many pleasant surprises in the menu. Loved the bacon jam on the burger, and the grits were authentic (very hard to find north of North Carolina). We'll be back!Special Features:
- treatsnsnoozinVIPDined on 5/31/2014Ten Ten has been on our list of places to check out for some time - and after finally making it there on Saturday I'm sorry it took us so long! I was pleasantly surprised at the decor and ambiance of the restaurant. The service was great, and the food - fantastic. I had the salmon and my husband had the chicken - we nearly licked our plates clean. Really enjoyed our evening here - would absolutely return and recommend for anyone looking for a reasonably priced and delicious dinner that features local ingredients as well!Special Features:
- Birthday dissapointmentAprilSDined on 5/30/2014I read a lot of reviews before choosing this restaurant. Most of them raved about the food and a few gave mediocre reviews about the food. Sad to say the food was nothing to wright home about, especially for the money we spent. I was not enthused about anything we ordered. We started with the deviled eggs and charcuterie plate, just ok. I had the shrimp and grits. The shrimp were large and tasteless. The spinach, was very tasty.My husband had the pork shank and he was not impressed. I ordered a a peanut butter cup for dessert because I didn't get my complimentary birthday cupcake at first. I did eventually get the cupcake which was not that great anyway. I will say the service was excellent. I will not be going back.
- Over ratedTtownfoodieVIPDined on 5/28/2014Went into the restaurant knowing what we wanted to order, just a cheeseburger and some fries. The food did not come out for 45 minutes and there was hardly anyone there! Not to mention it wasn't worth the wait! The cheeseburger was too dressed up.Special Features:
- Excellent, but don't go for quietKingsvillefoodieDined on 5/24/2014Food was outstanding! Very noisy, but we didn't mind that so much. Just don't go there expecting a quiet, romantic dinner. This is a very energetic spot!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationDiningdivaDined on 5/24/2014I celebrated my 38th birthday with my girlfriends at Ten Ten. It was quaint, but full of energy. The food and drinks were delicious. My favorite dish was the fried Brussels spouts, they were perfect! We laughed, we ate, and drank. We had an awesome time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 663 reviews are from the Ten Ten reviews archive.
- Beautiful SpaceMichaelVIPDined on 5/18/2014Started off with high expectations due to the friendliness and professionalism of the staff as well as the design of the restaurant. But the meals we ordered where no longer offered although they still appeared on the menu. Very disappointing. What we did end up having was fine. Nothing to write home about, but fine.Special Features:
- Excellent find!MerryDined on 5/17/2014First time visit. Great waiter with enticing knowledge of menu offerings and specials. He was also very helpful with pairing cocktails and wine to enhance our experience. We had the Cheese and Olive appetizers for starters. For dinner we tried the Burger, the Scallops, and the Pork special. Amazing! The food was fresh and chocked with flavor. We didn't want the evening to end so we went to the bar after dinner where we met a fun bartender with interesting recommendations for continuing our dining adventure. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was nice.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014My foodie friend and I went to 1010 because we LOVED Fleet Street Kitchen... kind of wish we had gone in reverse, but it was VERY GOOD.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ten tenEproDined on 5/15/2014The food was delicious and right on point. The cocktails were interesting and tasty, best cocktails I have had in a whileSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good attractive restaurantlsimons1Dined on 5/15/2014We went on a rainy Thursday night and it was not very crowded. The food was very good--we had the fried Brussels sprouts and the beet/burrata salad and they were both excellent. I had the mushroom risotto (very good) and my husband had the cod (excellent). Our server was attentive and did not rush us. We would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Matthew was awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014This was place was great my Mother's Day. Matthew was very attentive to us. For once I didn't have to look for a waiter or even ask for anything. He was very on top of everything. I will be back and will tell everyone I know.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable BrunchUshieDined on 5/11/2014I went to Ten Ten for the first time for Mother's Day brunch. I love the openness of the restaurant. I also like the unique food pairings. I did wish they had more options for their brunch, but the option available were very tasty.Special Features:
- Office PartyNikiDined on 5/5/2014Our office party at Ten Ten was to celebrate Administrative Professional's day. It was very nice and quiet so we could hear ourselves talk. The service was excellent and the food delicious. We tried the cheese platter, the tempura calamari, and the cheese platter and they were excellent. The brussell sprouts were partly crispy and the sauce that came with it incredible. The portions were generous and satisfying. Many of the entrees came with fries but ordered from the Prix fix menu, the entree came without the fries. Ten Ten was one of the only restaurants in the area with an interesting lunch menu. The only disappointment was that the temperature was just 10 degrees too cold to sit outside in the patio area. But, it was cozy inside.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/3/2014First time dining at Ten Ten. Things started off great. Friendly staff, clean, up to date restaurant, seated immediately. Only thing on the menu we found to eat was a burger which had bacon that was too smokey and extreme amounts of gristle. Presentation of food was great, food was fresh. Menu selections were different for us, but what people are looking for.Special Features:
- Something different, not too weirdkcocDined on 5/3/2014Ten Ten offers a fun menu of familiar items, but each comes with a little twist to make it more than ordinary. Each member of our party (one who needs mild food, one who's a near-vegetarian, a devoted carnivore, and a Southern food lover) had multiple options to choose between - it's hared to find a menu that appeals to everyone! The staff was knowledgeable, attentive, and friendly, and the food was great all around. This was our first visit; we will certainly return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchcharmcityhungryVIPDined on 4/27/2014I went to ten ten for brunch on the weekend and really enjoyed the food. They were flexible with reservations and not really busy at all. The food was amazing but they were missing a lot of items from the menu and hadn't updated it. They also had to make a substitution to our meals after we ordered because they didn't have any more biscuits. The food we got to enjoy was excellent and the service was polite (though inattentive when it came time to pay).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small Menu, Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/26/2014Positive was unique menu with excellent food preparation and taste. Service was very good. Not an extensive menu so may be a challenge for larger groups or particular eaters. Tables were also so close together you heard every conversation.Special Features:
- Ten Ten is not a TenmomneedsadateDined on 4/26/2014This restaurant is okay. Nothing was notable or amazing. The food was good, not great. The atmosphere was good, not great. Overall, fine if your in the area. Not really worth a special occasion, out of town guests, or trip into the city. I was hoping for more.Special Features:
- Farm FreshStogieBoyDined on 4/26/2014Celebrating my wife's birthday and it could not have been a more special night! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable with perfect timing. Our server, Brandon, was fantastic! From the Fried Brussel Sprouts, to the Sea Scallops and Braised Short Ribs, the food could not have been better. Very fresh with perfect portions and gorgeous presentations! We will definitely be back!Special Features: