1010 Fleet Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bagbys1010.com/
- Phone: 4102446867x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Hufnagel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Spencer Barroll (410) 215-2205x
- Special Events: If you are interested in holding a small or large group dining event at TEN TEN, our chef and knowledgeable staff would be delighted to assist you in creating the perfect event. If you would like more information regarding availability and the selections, please call (410) 215-2205 or email email@example.com.
- Cross Street: Between Exeter Street and Central Ave
- Public Transit: The Charm City Circulator, local buses, and water taxis all stop within blocks of our restaurant. Subway service, via the Shot Tower stop is only a short taxi ride away.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet is available during dinner service. For lunch service and on Sundays, street parking - much of it free - is plentiful in our neighborhood, as are garage and lot spaces.
A word from Ten Ten
Join us at TEN TEN, a New American bistro, located in the historic Bagby Building on Fleet Street between Little Italy and Harbor East! Our restaurant - which includes a handsome bar, lounge, and an upper level dining area - serves modern American cuisine, along with classically-inspired cocktails and carefully selected beers and wines. A neighborhood café, elegant bistro and eclectic tavern all balanced into one beautiful and inviting space, TEN TEN is the sort of restaurant where everyone feels welcome.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Ten Ten - Best Restaurants in Harbor East ›
Ten Ten reviews from OpenTable diners
148 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (96)neighborhood gem (60)special occasion (50)romantic (47)good for groups (42)great for outdoor dining (30)great for lunch (26)notable wine list (24)great for brunch (22)hot spot (17)vibrant bar scene (7)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Best Crab Soup EVER!!!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/27/2012Delmonico steak covered the whole plate, was done just right but could have been a little more tender. The Herb encrusted Cod was a lovely piece of fish but was short on herb or crustiness. The green salad was perfect, fresh, crisp and perfectly dressed. The hit of the evening was the Crab Soup, spiced but not over-spiced, a perfect blend of tomato and still slightly crisp veggies, as good a traditional home-made Baltimore style Summer Crab Soup that I have ever had outside my mom's kitchen. Desert was O.K. Noise level went up as the crowd arrived and so did the background music, a bit to loud for easy conversation. $12.50 for a Scotch on the rocks!!!!! Why so much? It's the same all over.
- This was our first visit,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/27/2012This was our first visit, and we visited during Restaurant Week and sampled that menu, which was limited. The food was very good overall; but the gnocchi were outstanding. We are anxious to visit again and sample the main menu. Our waiter was the perfect blend of personable and professional. He was well-trained and attentive, and is in the right business. The restaurant itself is decorated beautifully and a wonderful space to dine in.Special Features:
- I tried a signature cocktailOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/26/2012I tried a signature cocktail which was great, and our waiter was very friendly. However, I made a reservation and when I got there my party and I had to wait a considerable amount of time before being seated, which frankly defeats the purpose of a reservation. While my waiter was very polite and helpful in picking menu items, he was not around too much. My appetizer and dessert were amazing, but my entree was just so-so. I did find the portions to be appropriate, though, and overall, it's a very nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- Ten Ten is very close to a 10!PCHRoadTrippersDined on 1/26/2012We visited Ten Ten for Restaurant Week (Winter 2012) and were very pleased with the food and service. The waiter was friendly, the food was delivered at the right times, and the food was delicious. First course: the Flat Bread was tasty and a little sweet, my least favorite dish, but still very tasty; the Ricotta Gnocchi was cooked perfectly and the standout in this course. Second course: the Blackened Delmonico Steak was one of the most tender cuts I've ever eaten and perfectly cooked and seasoned; the Pumpkin Risotto was also very tasty. Dessert: I cleaned my plate of Apple Cider Panna Cotta and the three distinct textures of the Chocolate Hazelnut Torte was a great fix for our chocolate cravingsSpecial Features:
- Went before a concert downtownOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/26/2012Went before a concert downtown during restaurant week....everything was delicious! We will definitely be going here often. :DSpecial Features:
- Delicious food! Went thereTurtlebug0Dined on 1/26/2012Delicious food! Went there for restaurant week for lunch during the work week. Great appetizers and sandwiches!!Special Features:
- great lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/26/2012A friend and I went for lunch, so it was pretty quiet. The food was really good and the drink menu was fun. I will definitely go back and try the dinner menu, highly recommend ten ten.Special Features:
- I had such a good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/25/2012I had such a good experience that I am writing a letter to the mangement: I live in Howard County so it is a drive for us but this is on my list for a special night.
- Top choice for great foodJones4076Dined on 1/25/2012Went there for Restaurant week and the food choices for restaurant week were absolutely delish, including desert. The seating arrangement wasn't to die for, but I didn't feel like that I was in my neighbors conversation all night long. If you're into trying new places, Ten Ten is definitely worth a visit. Wish that I could give you pricing worth, but the prices were already set for restaurant week.Special Features:
- Overall an interesting meal.notsosuburbanDined on 1/25/2012Overall an interesting meal. The specialty cocktails are very creative, but they are very idiosyncratic (mine was very smoky - I liked it, my husband did not). The apps were great, the desserts rocked but the main course was lacking. My dish was so salty I had to send it back - they handled it well and acknowledged they'd tasted it an it wasn't right, but still... Yet I'd go again for the creative food. Well worth a visit overall.
- Excellent - will definitelyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/23/2012Excellent - will definitely go back. Wonderful food and great ambiance.Special Features:
- Went on a Sunday evening-OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/22/2012Went on a Sunday evening- very quiet, space is nice. Cocktails were interesting. Food was well presented. Server was new but service was smooth.
- It may have been an off-nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/22/2012It may have been an off-night on the first Sunday evening of Restaurant Week and after a successful Saturday when no reservations were available. All in all, the Restaurant Week special offer - other than the desert, a wonderful chocolate hazelnut torte - was merely ordinary and by no means worth the price, a tough Delmonico steak and soupy mashed potatoes along with an over-salted Caesar salad. Not a great experience.
- Incredibly goodPopeyeDined on 1/21/2012What a great place for dinner in Harbor East! The food was fantastic as was our waiter. My only regret is that it is not closer to my home in Annapolis. Well worth the trip!Special Features:
- Went for restaurant week andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/21/2012Went for restaurant week and chose from the restaurant week menu. What a disappointment. I love the atmosphere and the service was excellent but the food left a lot to be desired. Why can't restaurants put their best foot (food) forward when selecting restaurant week menu items? It's a mystery to me. The rosemary chicken with fusilli pasta suffered from a Lean Cuisine consistency.(I think a Lean Cusine meal would have been better), The duck confit flatbread just did not taste right. IT was an odd combination of sweet consistency and awuful tasting duck. The "delmonico steak" was 1/2 fat. The deserts very unmemorable. Not a meal that I would go want to try this restaurant again but I will.
- An alternative to Little ItalyCantonEmptynestersVIPDined on 1/21/2012Being one block over from Little Italy has its' advantages. You can always capture those who want an alternative to Italian. We hit here for Restaurant Week to sample this new place. It was nice, not great, but nice. It was a Saturday night and it was bustling. Maybe it was the RW menu selection being underwhelming but I want to come back to try some other menu items that may give a better impression of what the kitchen can do.Special Features:
- Service was friendly, andOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/20/2012Service was friendly, and a little slow although the restaurant wasn't crowded, but the food was certainly worth the short wait - YUM - and the place feels warm and welcoming.Special Features:
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/18/2012The food and service were very good but the noise level was unbearable;we could not hear each other at our table for four without shouting. It was very unpleasant and largely caused by a large group - 10 to 12 very loud people- in that small diningroom with a metal roof, brick walls and a wood floor. I suggest the restaurant limit the size of groups in that room and provide a private room for groups over 6-8 people. And investiagte if there is a way to soften the sound. All the tables around us were complaining to each other and the waiters about the noise level. This was Wednesday Jan 18th.
- Ben and Shane were great waitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/17/2012Ben and Shane were great wait persons. Unfortunately, I do not remember the name of our hostess on Tuesday, January 17, but she, too, was outstanding. It is our third time as we live in the neighborhood. It is on the top of our list. Thank you! Mary Anne and RoseSpecial Features:
- Ten Ten is a hidden gemNateVIPDined on 1/16/2012I found Ten Ten by it's good reviews, and after dining there, I see why. My girlfriend and I were greeted by a friendly, personable hostess. We started our night off with the Henry Louis Smash and the Pink Lady cocktails, which were phenomenal. Our server, Johnny, was very knowledgeable, friendly, and cordial. For appetizers, we had the charcuterie plate and the pork belly. My only gripe for the appetizers, more croustini's for the charcuterie plate. For our entrees, we had the bacon wrapped filet and steak frites, both out of this world. Notable wine list with a wide selection, reasonably priced too. For dessert, we had the red banana bread pudding. That brown butter ice cream was so good... All in all, great place. We'll be back!Special Features:
- The overall experience atSallyAnnVIPDined on 1/14/2012The overall experience at 1010 was very nice. The ambiance is interesting with exposed pipes, brick walls, nice art work. However, the noise level was high and the large TVs at the bar created even more noise for dinners in the back of the restaurant. Our waitress was very sweet but not very attentive; she never returned to offer more wine and was slow to suggest dessert. Despite this, the food was very good and interesting and I would return.Special Features:
- Everything we ordered wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/13/2012Everything we ordered was out of this world. We loved our Shrimp and grits as well as the pork chop superb!!!Special Features:
- Nice place with beautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/13/2012Nice place with beautiful decor, however, the food is odd/quality is not that great.
- We made the reservation aheadOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/12/2012We made the reservation ahead of time and asked for a good table When we arrived, they had no tables available in the restaurant area and had to sit in booth/high tops seating in the bar The waiter was extremely nice and educated on drinks but was very overwhelmed and our drinks took 1/2 hr and then were wrong My husband asked for double stoli and came a tiny single The waited said he was sorry and would look out to see when he finished and would not make him wait for the next??? Why he did not just pour some more in his glass? The cheeses and pates were delicious as were the fried oysters and scallop app The bacon wrapped filet on mushroom bread pudding was soooo salty that it was unedible Took it back and off check
- Really bad service, but notOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/8/2012Really bad service, but not for lack of trying. Pretty disorganized but hopefully this is partially due to being new. Servers were at least very nice. Food was great.
- TenTen is a new restaurantIzzyVIPDined on 1/7/2012TenTen is a new restaurant that came with high expectations. Finding TenTen is difficult on a busy stretch of Fleet St. There is no sign, just a banner. Upon our arrival, we were quickly seated and greeted by our server. We were impressed with his knowledge and enthusiasm. Unfortunately, after that he disappeared. Service was uneven and they brought the wrong appetizers to our table. Our dinners were mixed. The food was overly salted so the extra water at the end of the meal was appreciated. With some fine tuning, TenTen has some promise.Special Features:
- What a find! The food wasBaltimoretimDined on 1/6/2012What a find! The food was incredible, and if a high noise level makes you feel energetic you'll love this place. We made a reservation through Open Table, but we were seated at a large high-top in the bar area, which wasn't really ideal (too large and too noisy for two). The two-tops were in the back; parties who were there before us were given those first, and we were told we'd have to wait an hour for a better table (one was open within 20 minutes). Next time I probably won't make a reservation since it didn't improve our dining experience. Still, the food and service completely made up for a less than ideal table.Special Features:
- Excellent new addition toddesalezVIPDined on 1/6/2012Excellent new addition to the Harbor East scene. Creative menu items tastily prepared with competent, friendly service in a really cool space. Make your rezzies early for Thu/Fri/Sat, they book up fast!Special Features:
- The appetizers were amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/6/2012The appetizers were amazing but it went downhill from there with overly salted salads, fish that was undercooked and a risotto that was more like mushroom and rice soup. Service was exceptional until our server got busy...Special Features:
- Great FindMiroDined on 1/3/2012Great place. The food was very good. It was a great find.Special Features:
- Not ready to recommend itOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/2/2012Although we had heard 'decent' things about 1010, our overall experience did not match those reviews. The Ambiance felt warm and relaxed. Our server was friendly and very plesant. We liked her, BUT our "special" did not arrive as described, our bar service was too slow, the whole drink/food service took 2.5 hours for what was supposed to be an 1.5hour dinner. Several members in our party of 6 commented that they were dissapointed by some aspect of their dinner.
- Little gemFoodDudeDined on 12/31/2011I really like this place! This is the second time that I have been to Ten Ten and this time for New Years Eve. I usually find Price Fixe menus to be dull (especially on NYE), but this was a really great meal. All six of our party loved their food and the only miss was a cookies and ice cream dessert item that I personally would not have ordered as it looked too sweet. We really enjoyed this again and will be back. It is one of my top new restaurants.Special Features:
- Worth another try for the full menuPrincessTasteVIPDined on 12/31/2011We visited on New Year's Eve so this is not an overall review; we'll need a return visit to provide an accurate assessment of the food. The service was good, the wine list small but represented a wide range of prices and variety, and, for a fixed menu nicely provided a vegetarian option entree and a couple of appetizers. Nothing was outstanding, but nothing was mediocre. The carnivores said the pork chop was fabulous. The price, for New Year's Eve was very good (65$ for 4 courses).The outside seating looks as if it will provide a nice respite from the noise of the street during the warmer months. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Fantastic New Year's Eve dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2011Fantastic New Year's Eve dinner -- 4 courses and 4 well-paired wines. I never expected the delicious oyster mushroom starter to be the best salad I've ever had. The carpet-bagger steak was excellent. I would do it all again in a second!Special Features:
- Attractive restaurant but,mcduke4VIPDined on 12/30/2011Attractive restaurant but, even at 9 pm, it took way too long to get our fox, which was just an appetizer and a salad each. When food did arrive, they brought my appetizer but my husband's salad first. Then took a really long time to get next course. Food was average, menu not very inventive.
- Food was great; drinks, not so muchJimmyDined on 12/30/2011Food was fabulous & decor was very cool. First time there; had great experience overall. Drinks weren't nearly as good as the food and were very expensive so use some caution there.Special Features:
- Food was good. Not terriblyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2011Food was good. Not terribly original menu but there was some fun stuff on the menu. I had the special fillet, it was great. Wife (vegetarian) had the mushroom risotto and found it to be OK. Gnocchi appetizer was adequate but nothing special. Portion sizes are good. Service was attentive and the server had good knowledge of the menu. Mixed drinks were weak but the wine list is good with several affordable choices by the bottle. I wasn't as impressed as others by Ten Ten but it was good enough to give them another chance, we will be back.Special Features:
- Staff and food make you wantfoodieVIPDined on 12/26/2011Staff and food make you want to come back time and time again.Special Features:
- Finish Building and They Will ComeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/21/2011As the Bagby Building finishes its construction, more people will come to see the many delights it has to offer with Ten Ten being an anchor. Likely to become a great place to meet and stay around for some excellant food.Special Features:
- We had an amazing time! TheKatieRickDined on 12/20/2011We had an amazing time! The food was absolutely delicious, and portion sizes were not overwhelming. The Lobster Macaroni and CHeese with truffle oil was to die for! The ambiance was lovely. The service needs a little "polishing" but as a fairly new restaurant, it is understandable. The staff will probably get more comfortable with just a little more time. Overall everything was excellentSpecial Features: