Bice - Palm Beach
313 Worth Ave
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Bice - Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bicepalmbeach.com/
- Phone: 5618351600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; walk ins only. Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bice - Palm Beach
Northern Italian cuisine featuring homemade Pasta, Veal Ossobuco, Veal Chop Milanese and Tiramisu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Bice - Palm Beach - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach ›
Bice - Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (14)special occasion (11)great for outdoor dining (8)neighborhood gem (8)vibrant bar scene (5)good for groups (5)fit for foodies (5)hot spot (4)notable wine list (4)great for lunch (3)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great service, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/10/2012Great service, great food and great ambiance. Couldn't ask for a better place to eat in Palm Beach.Special Features:
- My only complaint about BiceSuzeVIPDined on 3/7/2012My only complaint about Bice is that it was so dark inside that we could barely read the menu. It's a good thing that we had a few iphones with 'flashlight' apps. I brighter room next to us was completely unoccupied.Special Features:
- Food not well seasoned, disappointiOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/3/2012Food not well seasoned, disappointing. Ambience noisy!Special Features:
- I bookied this as an eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/25/2012I bookied this as an evening to give my newly married friends a chance to meet my new boyfriend and this restaurant was perfect.Special Features:
- Food was not good. RestaurantTravelerVIPDined on 2/21/2012Food was not good. Restaurant is declining ...we all were dissatisfiedSpecial Features:
- If you aren't a regular forOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/16/2012If you aren't a regular for dinner, they make it clear that you are not worth their time. This starts from the moment you check in, to the table you are given, to the distracted, rushed wait staff. The maitre de told us he would check for a table outside which we had requested in our reservation (while looking past us), said there was none, then proceeded to seat 4 separate groups of the same size after us after kissing them hello. The waiter never once looked at us, was rushed, brusque, and unfriendly. The food is generally good. Consider this for lunch.Special Features:
- went for Valentines Day andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2012went for Valentines Day and had an excellent meal, table and service. Consistent place that deserves to be on anyones Palm Beach list.Special Features:
- The service and quality ofOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2012The service and quality of food was excellent. The pasta dishes are the best in the area. Nice ambiance
- Very segregated, you willOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/27/2012Very segregated, you will end up in a part of the restaurant isolated from the in crowd unless you dine there in excess of 4 times a week. Menu is huge, just like a Chinese restaurant but it's an Italian so you can imagine. Quality is not there.
- Work on the food,it's mediocre,,,woplecticalVIPDined on 1/25/2012Work on the food,it's mediocre,,,work on the service,,it's rushed and indifferent.Special Features:
- Palm Beach IconOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/20/2012Newly renovated Palm Beach Icon. The hostess "Heather" is warm and very accommidating. My husbands favorite dish is the lobster Fra diavolo. I love the vegetable chopped salad.Special Features:
- Not what I expect for Palm BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/16/2012“Last night I wanted to thank a friend for helping my fiancé and me by taking her to dinner at Bice. It was my first time at your restaurant and possibly my last. We were seated at a table outside (our request) but were near a service station. The noise from the staff using the service station was so loud and clanking that we had a hard time enjoying our meal even after numerous polite requests that they tone it down. The staff removed my fiance’s and my plates without regard to the fact that our guest was still eating her meal. While the food was generally good, the staff seemed disinterested and burned out and just going through the motions. My guest reported to me that the decaf cappuccino she ordered was, in fact, caffeinated coffSpecial Features:
- Bice was very accommodatingJeffreyBVIPDined on 12/31/2011Bice was very accommodating of our booking through open table.com on New Year's Eve and I would highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Disappointing for Worth AvenueOpentableVIPDined on 12/29/2011Disappointing. Although our server was friendly and polite, the service was less than attentive, and our group of four felt neglected, having to flag down our waiter several times to get attention. Pre-dinner drink order was incorrect, and was fixed, but slowly. Food was average for the price. We will not return as there are better options on Worth Avenue, and certainly many more options in Palm Beach.Special Features:
- We had a great time ! Heather(hosteOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/27/2011We had a great time ! Heather(hostess) was very helpful and sweet considering I called her more than once because I was direction challenged! As soon as we got there she knew it was me! Hahaha. It was an enjoyable evening ,the service was well paced and the waiters very personable.Our out-of-town(New Yorkers) were very impressed and have added it to their must visit list.Special Features:
- A piece of heaven/the bestfoodieVIPDined on 12/9/2011A piece of heaven/the best of Italy/Capri in America! One of our favorite restaurants in PB AND elsewhere. Even better than the NY Bice. Great salads, pastas, and THE MOST BEAUTIFUL landscaped patio even in mixed weather because they have lovely umbrellas Feels as close to Capri as one can get...even though a little ersatz.Special Features:
- My family has been going toOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/5/2011My family has been going to Bice' for years. However, the staff paid little attention to our table and the food was not warm upon arrival. The staff was either talking to each other or visiting with women in the corners, out of the way. It was far too crowded as the tables were jammed very close to each other. I was sorry that I had chosen the place for our guests. Palm Beach has far too many Italien place to return to Bice.
- Bice in Orlando is one ofOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/9/2011Bice in Orlando is one of my favorite romantic, special occassion restaurants -- in fact my husabnd and I have had Christmas dinner there for the past 4 or 5 years -- so we were excited to dine at the Palm Beach location but we were extremely disappointed. The service in Orlando is FAR superior -- not sure if Palm Beach is off of their A-game since it is 'off-season' or what but our evening was a let down. I guess we can at least say we've been, we've tried it and now we know we won't go back.
- The food was nearly inedible. TheSparkyVIPDined on 7/17/2011The food was nearly inedible. The waiters could not care less. I don't know how this Palm Beach hot spot can continueSpecial Features:
- The food was good for me,WineloverDined on 6/16/2011The food was good for me, but my poor vegetarain husband was stuck with the usual rosotto, salad and veg soup. My pasta was very fresh and made to my liking (simple olive oil, basil and garlic)but rather heavy handed with the oil. Salads were very good and not overyly dressed.Special Features:
- My wife's White bean and pastaDocnickDined on 5/25/2011My wife's White bean and pasta was excellent and my gazpacho was good. Bronzini was simply prepared over roasted veggies. the pasta was very tasty.Special Features:
- Restaurant was near empty...servicehallegirlVIPDined on 5/4/2011Restaurant was near empty...service was poor. Will NOT go back!
- Did not meet expectations!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/16/2011We have dined at Bice few times in the past where it was quite good and this time we found everything dropped off in total experience. We made our reservation on Opentable two weeks in advance and we were put in a large room in the back of the restaurant with no diners. We were not given a choice to dine outside or in the front of the restaurant. Then a large group showed up! I am writing this review a week later, and I am struggling to remember what we ordered except the Tomato Mozzarella salad. The tomatoes were tasteless and little basil although the cheese as good. The raw tuna (special) had a strange flavor...not as described. Our entrees were not remarkable. Our waiter did not inquire about our meal.
- Not as good as it used toOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 3/10/2011Not as good as it used to be. Great bar. Good Palm Beach scene.
- We were seated next to friendsanniversaryVIPDined on 3/9/2011We were seated next to friends coincidently. We asked the maitre d' to move us to a table for four and they were very accomodating.Special Features:
- Great location, good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/8/2011Great location, good food and service. Waiters have a little 'tude but what else do you expect in fancy Italian restaurant in PB?
- skip itOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/5/2011Way too noisy. poor disinterested wait staff. No real service or descriptions by waiter. Room too crowded with tables which made noise unbearable. Couldn't speak in normal voice to dinner companion, nor could anyone else. Music also too loud. Not plesant. Food just ok.Special Features:
- The menu was interesting withzmanDined on 2/27/2011The menu was interesting with a number of diverse dishes. We enjoyed the meal and will return and also will try NYC when there.Special Features:
- Bice in New York is great.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/21/2011Bice in New York is great. There have been evenings at Bice, where dining a fresco is a pleasure. However, we sat inside the other evening, and for the first time, I actually noticed the food. It was mediocre. Disappointing. Hope next time will be better.Special Features:
- For roughly the same cost,NapaCabDined on 12/13/2010For roughly the same cost, Renato's was a much better experience. These entrees were higher than their sister restaurant on the west coast, and were rather pedestrianSpecial Features:
- Service is always a bit helterOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/3/2010Service is always a bit helter skelter and impersonal.
- Always amazing. A staple inOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/26/2010Always amazing. A staple in Palm Beach for many years. Food stays delicious, servers are knowledgable and quick. Best bartender around too.Special Features:
- I have eaten at Bice manyPbgoogleguyVIPDined on 10/28/2010I have eaten at Bice many times for lunch and the food has always been excellent. I made a reservation for a group of 5 and decided to have dinner. Expecting the food to be superb, we were all disappointed. The service was horrendous. The waiters are not professional. They speak loudly to each other in a VERY rapid Spanish, which is very disturbing during dinner. The food comes out from the kitchen way too hot, making the pastas overcooked. I personally ordered a Veal chip and asked for it pink but it came out rare. The mushroom brown sauce was so incredible salty that we all believed it to be right out of a can.Special Features:
- Service was terrible. TheyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/16/2010Service was terrible. They didnt acknowledge our anniversary. Took and hour and 20 minutes for our food. Had to go up to the bar to get someone to take our check. Not palm beach quality.
- I have been at the originalvictoriafmVIPDined on 9/4/2010I have been at the original Bice in Milano. This one is no even close and believe it or not more expensive than the original. It is really too expensive and is not worth it. To get an idea the cheapest bottle of wine is around $ 60. Dont waste your time and money, go to another place.
- A sensational dining experience.hoffaDined on 8/28/2010A sensational dining experience. Calamari appetizer was delicious and portion was large enough for 2 or more guests. Had duck with apricot glaze, which was special dish of the week. Best duck I have ever eaten.
- The portions were more thanzipsflyDined on 8/28/2010The portions were more than expected for the quality. I would recommend half portions.Special Features:
- First time there in a year.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/27/2010First time there in a year. Was very good (both food & service). Great summer pre-fix price included wine and the choices were limited but included several of our favorites from the menu! Very busy for summer week night in Palm Beach. They were hosting a cooking class in private dining room but no impact to our service. Will go again very soon.Special Features:
- Beautiful location in theOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/9/2010Beautiful location in the heart of Worth Avenue, busy bar for July with great wine and cocktail selections, friendly staff. Pesto gnocci was delish, risotto was only so-so. All salads at our table were amazing!Special Features:
- Consistently good food,gooddigwineVIPDined on 6/25/2010Consistently good food,good service, one of our favorite go to places whenever we are in town.....great people watchingSpecial Features: