LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Timonium
9515 Deereco Rd
Timonium, MD 20002Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Timonium
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.liberatores.com/restaurants/timonium/index.htm
- Phone: 4105613300
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: LIBERATORE'S RISTORANTE offers full off-site catering Check our web site for details & menus www.liberatores.com
- Private Party Facilities: LIBERATORE'S RISTORANTE has 4 newly decorated private rooms. We offer buffet or sit-down menus & we can customize any menu to fit your needs !!!
- Private Party Contact: John Liberatore / Michael Gala 4105613300
A word from LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Timonium
LIBERATORE'S RISTORANTE is a family owned restaurant since 1988. The Timonium location offers an extensive wine list from different parts of the world. Our menu include not only great Pastas with savoring homemade sauces, but we also serve 16oz. Steaks, Seafood, Chicken, & Veal. We also have great vegetarian dishes.LIBERATORE'S RISTORANTE is open for Lunch & Dinner ( Coming soon by popular demand SUNDAY BRUNCH)LIBERATORE'S RIATORANTE has four beautiful dining rooms to serve You with our friendly staff to make your dining experience a memorable one. LIBERATORE'S RISTORANTE also has private rooms from 20 guest up to 150 guest. Visit our elegant lounge for a cocktail or try one of our famous Martinis !!!Carry-out & gift certificates are available. We hope we can have the pleasure to serve You soon !!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Timonium - Best Restaurants in Timonium ›
LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Timonium reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (36)neighborhood gem (34)great for outdoor dining (32)good for groups (24)vibrant bar scene (22)great for lunch (21)fit for foodies (20)notable wine list (16)romantic (15)hot spot (11)late-night find (7)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Great place to eatConnieDined on 4/6/2014Liberatore's in Timonium never disappoints. The food is fantastic and the atmosphere is wonderful. The staff is impeccable and very respectful. They don't ever pressure you to hurry up and they are not always looking over you shoulder. With that being said, somehow they always seem to be there when you need them. I would recommend Liberatore's to anyone and love to take visitors there to show off this restaurant.Special Features:
- Fine Food and Fine ServiceVeronicaDined on 4/4/2014Our waiter was patient and sweet and we did not feel rushed.The food was very good but not exceptional. Desserts tasted store bought. I would have expected some exceptional home made Italian deserts. Overall, a good experience. My only concern is the noise level. It was difficult to chat over dinner because the restaurant s so loud. Definitely not a place to go for a romantic dinner or a quite conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Friendly, promptOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2014Great food. Friendly, prompt service. Our party of four lingered for quite a while after our meal and did not feel rushed to leave even though the restaurant was doing a brisk business that evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I continue to return to Lib'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2014I continue to return to Lib's because of the quality service, food, and ambience. It is a place to go whether with a group of friends or one special person with whom you just want good, uninterrupted conversation. A pleasant and always welcoming place to come!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ItalianwineranddinerDined on 3/22/2014The italian dishes were excellent. Clearly homemade and the sauce was great. The restaurant was more formal than expected, but our casual dress seem acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special placeOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/19/2014Hello, I often forget about this neighborhood gem. We chose this restaurant to meet good friends for dinner. We were greeted when I walked I to the door not only by the hostess but also my favorite waiter, Basil. We were seated immediately. Drink orders were taken. Fresh bread and a delicious olive oil dip was aced in the table. I chose a house salad fit for any foodie along with crabmdat and linguini. It was amazing! Everyone enjoyed their dinners. We only had room for one dessert. We chose a BINDI peach sorbet. You can't get any better sorbet this side of the ocean.. Our waiter Basil was attentive and very professional. We will return soonSpecial Features:
- Food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2014Food is consistently very good and Maureen is a fantastic server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedgrammieDined on 3/15/2014We have been to this restaurant a number of times. This was a very disappointing experience this time. First, we ordered Calamari which came out undercooked. Then, I ordered the Augie salad and specifically requested that it be tossed with VERY light amount of dressing. It came out saturated in dressing. I really should have sent it back, but felt badly because we had just send the Calamari back. My fault, but nevertheless, it made for a very unenjoyable meal. The good news...the waiter was very nice, professional and did a fine job. Certainly not planning on rushing back.
- Wonderful Italian FoodNnmathteachVIPDined on 3/15/2014My family went to this restaurant to celebrate my birthday. We had a wonderful experience. The waitress was wonderful. She was attentive, but not annoying. All of the meals and appetizers were excellent. I received a complimentary slice of cake which was extraordinary. We also had a bottle of wine and cappuccino. It does get crowded, so I advise going early. When the weather gets nice, they have outdoor seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedSpenceSDined on 3/8/2014My fiancé and I had eaten here once before and it was a decent place. This evening however, the service was horrible, the food was tasteless and over done, and the service was awful. There wasn't much of a difference between the first time and this time. Both were Saturday nights, both nights were busy, and both nights had a steady flow of people. For what ever reason, this night was lacking everything special that would encourage anyone from coming back here. Both my fiancé and I made the decision to not return to this restaurant. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed.
- Lunch was delicious. And thekgpepeDined on 3/8/2014Lunch was delicious. And the range of items on the menu was impressive. And a great buy for lunch. Will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ate in the Bar Area StaffTonyVIPDined on 3/1/2014Ate in the Bar Area Staff was outstanding! Server didn't miss a trick! Very comfortable and food was excellent!Special Features:
- libs and liberatoriesmollyDined on 3/1/2014As usual better than any restaurant in little ItalySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingMaureenVIPDined on 2/28/2014I am hoping that my experience there this past Friday evening was a blip on the radar screen! The restaurant was very busy when we were there with our 7:30 reservation but service was slow. There is also a problem with much of the staff not speaking English. We sat down and a gal was bringing us a doggy bag (and didn't understand us when we said it wasn't ours). Staff leaned over us to serve others and it was very awkward. I ordered the house salad which was a big pile of romaine and iceberg. With a cherry tomato. And maybe a slice of cucumber. The entree of Crab Ravioli did have nice lumps of crab meat but the sauce had no flavor and the ravioli had obviously been frozen before and the texture of the cheese inside was lumpy.Special Features:
- Liberatore's is usually anOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2014Liberatore's is usually an excellent place to dine, but it wasn't this time. The woman who poured the water (and cleared the table) frowned. The bread was served late and tasted stale. Parts of my entrée (Grouper with Lump Crab Meat & Vegetable Medley) were cold. The server offered a reheat, but I declined--the fish was already dry. However, my guests said their entrees were okay. My order was probably the first one prepared and left to stand awhile. One of my guests ordered a cannoli and said it was fine. Although the server tried to make amends with a glass of Port, I declined and gave it to my guests to share. In sum, this wasn't the best experience. Therefore, it rates a (low) "Fair" only because my guests said their orders were okay.
- SPECIALSOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014THE ONLY NEGATIVE COMMENT I HAVE IS THAT I OR WE WERE NOT INFORMED OF THE SPECIALS. OTHER THAN THAT EVERYTHING WAS GOOD.Special Features:
- Great Dinner35AnnivDined on 2/17/2014We had not been to Liberatire's in years. We decided to give it a try for our anniversary. Wow what a great meal with phenomenal service as well!! We will be back and will not hesitate to recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place is always a "goTonyVIPDined on 2/15/2014This place is always a "go to". If you have clients or friends from out of town you get treated great and the meal "always delivers"Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2014Love Liquid Lib's - always great to have a local wine bar!Special Features:
- My Experience on V-DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Our waiter asked us if we would like a beverage. After looking over the menu we decided we wanted an alcoholic beverage, but the waiter never asked us again. The appetizer (crab dip) was not good and was filled with nothing but cream cheese. It was more like a cream cheese dip sprinkled with a little crab meat. The entrè was great. The waiter didn't come back and ask bout our food until we were already done eating and waiting for him to come over. I understand it was Valentines day, but I expected better service paying that kind of money for food and get Better service from chick fil a. Other than the hostess, we were barley spoken to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went with my fiancé to Liberatore'sStravinskyDined on 2/14/2014Went with my fiancé to Liberatore's for Valentine's Day. It was our fifth time there. Although the restaurant can be a little noisy during busier times due to the fact the tables are packed together a little more than average, I am still consistently pleased with the experience. The food came out in a reasonable amount of time considering it was quite busy. The caprese appetizer was okay. The house salad was good. However, the shrimp Mediterranean entree was outstanding! We look forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptionallikes2eatoutVIPDined on 2/14/2014The Timonium Liberatore's is a top-notch place in an unassuming office building. Fit for special occasions, the food fits the bill for delicious taste with moderate prices. Always a winner!Special Features:
- Liquid Lib's-uneven serviceroseroseVIPDined on 2/11/2014I was really looking forward to an evening out with friends at Liquid Lib's, since the service and food at Liberatore's is always so wonderful. A group of 5 of us ordered 5 salads, 4 appetizers, and 1 pizza. 2 of the salads came out right away. Then 2 more salads. Then 1 appetizer. Then 2 appetizers. We had to ask about the 5th salad (a beet salad). Waiter looked at us w/ surprise, as if he didn't order the salad. After 15 min, we were told the pizza had been burned, and a new one was being made. Then, another 15 min, and we asked, where is the 5th appetizer? Another surprised expression. Very uneven service. Tuna tartare had no wasabi as advertised-had to request it. Will try again, hope svc improves. Time food delivery better.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently deliciousShopper20143VIPDined on 2/1/2014This was my second visit to Liberatore's and again found it to be one of the best Italian restaurants around. The four of us were seated on time and had an excellent server and the entire meal was consistently delicious. The soup of the day was lobster bisque and if I were at home, I would have licked the bowl - a smooth creamy base with numerous chunks of lobster. Two of us has the chicken parm - 2 large chicken breasts smothered in melted cheese and the best marinara sauce I have ever had - chunks of tomatoes and a bit tangy - perfect! It was so large I took one piece home with me to enjoy another night. My husband had the veal marsala and he said it was so tender it melted in his mouth. Definitely my favorite 'go to' restaurant.Special Features:
- My husband and where thereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/1/2014My husband and where there for our 40 th wedding anniversary, very romantic seatting. The food and service was perfect. Will certaintly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurpriseLuluVIPDined on 1/29/2014I had a surprise lunch for a friend. The table was set up for my group and the waiter knew of the surprise. When my friend asked why there were so many at our table, the waiter went along with my answer of they didn't have any other tables for us. He was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestVickyKickyDined on 1/24/2014This liberatore's is the best one.. The food is better here...Love liquid libs,a big parking lot...Nick is doing a fine job, was nice seeing him working for u now...Best of luck. KarenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cocktails were wonderful,PattyDined on 1/22/2014Cocktails were wonderful, great suggestions from the bartender. Loved all the food, from the apps. to desert. Oysters were very flavorful. Entree's were so delicious, can't wait to go back. The new wine bar is fun, exciting and really interesting to use your own card to go around the room and try the wines. Nice sofa's to relax on while tasting the wines.Special Features:
- Restaurant OK; Reception awfulHanksparDined on 1/18/2014Arrived 10 minutes early for a 7.45pm reservation for four. People lined up almost out the door waiting for seating. Front reception was curt and told us they didn't know when we would be seated. Would not check our coats because they ran out of space in coat room. On a busy Saturday night during Restaurant Week, there was no manager on duty and the front staff was overwhelmed and inadequately trained to handle the cloud. When seated, the service and food were fine, but did not make up for the bad taste left by the front.
- Great food but frantic eveningShopper20143VIPDined on 1/18/2014My first time at this restaurant was during restaurant week so I'm not sure if I got a true picture of the 'typical' dining experience. The place was packed but our reservation was honored on time which was a huge plus. Even though the waiters were running around like they were on fire, our server was efficient and very courteous and did not rush our meal. The eggplant parm was huge - enough for two meals. My chicken parm was excellent and I took half home with me to enjoy another night. The sauce, which had a slight kick, was delicious and was also on the side of penne that came with my meal. The salmon was cooked to perfection and the shrimp scampi, served over linguini, had a delicate garlic flavor. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- give up restaurant weekdavidVIPDined on 1/18/2014The dining room was chaos;they appeared to way overbook;it took 15 minutes to get to the hostess station; every table was occupied plus at least one private party; servers were insufficient and overwhelmed; we had difficulty ordering, getting appetizers and drinks;then the entrees arrived before the appetizers were finished; it was also difficult to get the check. Normally, this restaurant offers a consistently good dining experience, but that night was awful. Management never once appeared in the dining room to help. They y no
- Very AccommodatingAlMercedesDined on 1/18/2014When other restaurants couldn't handle our group of ten people, Liberatore's could. Although the restaurant was crowded, service was prompt but never hurried. The food was great as usual. The staff was attentive. We had a great time. AJRSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lib's had another outstandingTonyVIPDined on 1/18/2014Lib's had another outstanding performance! It is a true neighborhood gem. The specials were very good & the ability to handle Resturant week with an extreme crowd was amazing! Hats off to them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as usualAmandaVIPDined on 1/13/2014We have been here before, but not during restaurant week. In fact, I forgot it was restaurant week, that's not why we went. We normally get the fettucine bolognese because it's delicious and the pasta tastes homemade. When we ordered it, the noodles were different. It was linguine instead of fettucine and it tasted like the noodles were from a box instead of homemade. My sister and I both agreed it wasn't the same as what we usually get when we order it and the sauce wasn't as thick- it was kind of watery which was disappointing. We came early, 6:00 dinner and we had great service. The food just wasn't up to par for restaurant week, which was a shame because ordinarily I love their food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014Very romantic setting. went during restaurant week so they had great specials going on. They were packed but we had a reservation and didn't have to wait. The bruschetta and coconut cake were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor food an service; Slop on a plaTerryVIPDined on 1/4/2014The evening started out pleasant enough until we got to our table and was given a rather cold surly unhelpful waiter...The food I ordered was pathetic...THE WORST Ahi Tuna I have even had..My main was equally bad; Mushy flavorless Grouper which probably was not even Grouper at all... Too many tables all too close together and therefore very noisy and congested...Poor lighting... Waiter was cold and somewhat surly...Food arrived with poor timing...After my friends had their appetizer for 12 minutes I had to ask where my Ahi Tuna Appetizer was???...Poor excuse from waiter... Overall, all food ordered was TASTELESS poorly prepared SLOP ON PLATES...TOO much money for way TOO little...
- Not the bestNimaDined on 12/31/2013We had to wait even tho we had a reservation people that did not have reservation got seated before us. After waiting 30 min they pulled a couple wooden boxes and sat us down there. I felt very disrespected. I doubt i will be going backSpecial Features:
- DisappointedjclfDined on 12/31/2013Pre-dinner drinks were excellent - but it was downhill after that. Tomato / mozzarella salad: tomatoes were mealy and tasteless and swimming in oil. Veal piccata: over-breaded and soggy, and all just barely lukewarm. My husband has a gluten allergy. There were hardly any gluten free choices on the menu, and no accommodations offered for this food allergy. He ended up ordering one of the specials, Osso Bucho. (for $38). The meat was dry, tasteless, and full of gristle and he left most of it. We did not order dessert, so I can't comment on that. One of our friends ordered decaf coffee and said it did not taste fresh. Not a stellar evening and we will not be back.
- New Years EveLynnVIPDined on 12/31/2013On a night when usually all you hear are complaints about holiday dining out, Liberatores pulled out all the stops! All 4 dinners were outstanding, calamari tender and sweet like butter! I highly reccommend the Shrimp Giani, my favorite! Big shrimp and fresh chunky tomatoes, not covered in a heavy tomato sauce. And definitely have the cheesecake!Special Features:
- ExcellentDrewDined on 12/31/2013The service and food were excellent and everyone was extremely courteous. With such a busy crowd on new years, most restaurants rush you and service falls apart, but Liberatores was prepared from the servers to the kitchen. They made new years eve an enjoyable night out.Special Features: