730 Gay Street
West Chester, PA 19380Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fiorellosinwestchester.com/
- Phone: 6104308941
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm; Dinner: Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Daniele Fiorello
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Entertainment, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Come join us every other Thursday for Sinatra night, or Elvis night, or Italian night, or Opera night!
A word from Fiorello's Cafe
Cafe Fiorello's Serves Authentic, Old-World Italian Dishes Inspired by the Best of Sicilian and Mediterranean CuisineContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fiorello's Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)special occasion (1)good for groups (1)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Fiorello's never dissappointsPhillyjoeDined on 5/20/2013We are regulars. Brought some business associates there from out of town earlier this week. They absolutely loved it there as we do. Their extensive list of Pasta choices, along with a variety of Sicilian classics, and specials, always makes going there a treat. Their pricing is amazing as well, considering all you get. Have a nice choice of wines and desserts as well. Five Stars from me, we will be back again, and again..........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We are new to the area andOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/18/2013We are new to the area and always saw lots of cars in the parking lot of this restaurant so we decided to give it a try. Very pleasant surprise. Food was very good. Will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the lunch buffet,allOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013Enjoyed the lunch buffet,all homemade Italian dishes, at a fair price. There was a party of 30 people dining at the same time, so the waiting line did back up slightly, but I don't think that is the norm. A small restaurant to fit a buffet into, but it was still enjoyable.Special Features:
- A group of us attended lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/16/2013A group of us attended lunch at this restaurant which was very good. The food was very fresh and the service was good. The only thing I would comment on is when presenting the specials no prices were given and it was suprising that the speical was more expensive then some of the items on the menu.Special Features:
- We dined here for the firstOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/13/2013We dined here for the first time on a Saturday night. The place was packed, which made us feel like we hit a good spot. While the service was attentive but slow, we still enjoyed the food imensely. We plan to go back again.....but on a week night!!!Special Features:
- Fiorello's reminds me of placeshpyetrDined on 4/13/2013Fiorello's reminds me of places we went to in Sicily. The food is more authentic than many italian restaurants. The personnel are gracious and friendly. I'm glad to have it so close to my home.Special Features:
- Restaurant is amazing, greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/12/2013Restaurant is amazing, great food, great ambiance, great prices. Honestly though, we still had to wait 20-25 minutes even with the reservation. We will definitely go back, but for an earlier dinner. It just is too crowded later in the evening.
- a friend and I were thereDavidDined on 4/9/2013a friend and I were there on a Tues night--not overly busy, but still quite a few tables occupied. food was great--lobster ravioli is devine. Salads fresh, bread good, desserts wonderful. This was my second visit--will definitely go back. Our waitress, Holly, was absolutely fantastic--showed just the right amount of attention, helpful with suggestions and really funny and pleasant--she made our visit very special.Special Features:
- Italian food done well. SometimesHungrygirlVIPDined on 4/2/2013Italian food done well. Sometimes the kitchen is a little slow or there is not enough wait staff on shift, but generally it's worth the wait. Really nice atomosphere that can get loud when the house is full.Special Features:
- Only been there for lunch..........bsterVIPDined on 3/20/2013Only been there for lunch..........everything is very good!
- always love the authenticityOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2013always love the authenticity and family style of this restaurant. The price is right as well. A fun place to bring the kids, but suitable for just two as well.Special Features:
- First time at Fiorelli's andMichaellovesNYCDined on 3/2/2013First time at Fiorelli's and it won't be our last. The food was incredible, the artichoke appetizer and the mozzarella appetizers were excellent in very way. So fresh. We had a server (Holly) that was awesome, she was friendly attentive and have some excellent recommendations for wine and dinner specials. I think we were the last table to leave that night, we'll be back !Special Features:
- Good food, but unexpected pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2013First time at this place, we arrived a little before 6 and were seated right away. The service was great, the food was wonderful but a bit over priced. I did not expect to pay $35.00 for the special, which was shrimp, clams, crabs, peas and tomatoes over bow ties in a nice white sauce, it was delicious, generous portion, but very over priced. I would certainly go back again to try to the pizza which looked wonderful, but if ordering the specials make sure you ask the price first.Special Features:
- This is a restaurant thatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013This is a restaurant that we go to for good Italian cuisine with out the outrageous prices. The food is great, it's one of the few places that even a picky eater like myself, can pick something off the menu and not have to ask for substitutions or changes. This time i got focciata pizza, and my mother tried their artichoke appetizer and got shrimp as part of her meal. We both could find no complaints. And the serving are big enough that we always end up with leftovers, so it's really like getting two meals for us. As always, we'll be back.Special Features:
- West Chester Secret.........OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/15/2013Great little place in West Chester. Food is prepared fresh and can tell the owners are truly invested in ensuring a great dinner!! Keep it upSpecial Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/15/2013Continues to be one our favorite Italian restuarants in the West Chester area. We particularly like the tomato pie that is brought out with the bread.
- Good Food, Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013I took my girlfriend her for Valentine's Day and the service could not have been much worse. We had to ask the waiter for silverware, a wine list along with bread to go with our meal. The bottle of white wine that I got was not chilled and the food took forever to come out of the kitchen. The food overall was very good but due to the very poor service, I will not be back again.
- What a great place. FoodapultraclassicVIPDined on 2/14/2013What a great place. Food is excellent!!! REAL Italian not that over garlic immitation italian most restaurants serve. FYI real italian food uses very little garlic. Service is great. We went on Valentines Day (party of 6) so needless to say it was packed. The service was still great. Our food came out timely and hot. Most importantly not dried out from heat lamps. My personal biggest bonus is Fiorello's is just outside the main business district of West Chester so they have parking. I have never had a bad meal here and have eaten at Fiorello's many times. Most times with parties of 6 or more. If you have never been, you must try Fiorello's Cafe.Special Features:
- We go here all the time forHappyTravelsVIPDined on 2/5/2013We go here all the time for lunch, and often for dinner. Good food, great service...love their lunch buffet...Special Features:
- Food concepts are great butOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/2/2013Food concepts are great but execution was just okay. I use love this place when my wife and I have first started dating but now the food is standard and not exciting.
- Just a little disappointedpizzapieDined on 2/1/2013Just a little disappointed on the scaled back buffet, but the food is always good.Special Features:
- When you hear customers speakingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/21/2013When you hear customers speaking italian, you know you've come to the right place!Special Features:
- The food was the best partOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013The food was the best part of the visit. Service was good. The space between tables was inadaquate, leaving the server unable to reach our entire table. Because of the close quarters, the Fiorello's is rather loud. All said, it is worth a second visit.Special Features:
- Very very tight felt likeOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/12/2013Very very tight felt like waiters on top of you had to keep moving my chair to give the help to move around. Food was good but not my type of place...Special Features:
- The food was vey good andWestGoshenEdVIPDined on 1/8/2013The food was vey good and our server, Alahandra was superb.Special Features:
- Food was excellent, as always...OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/29/2012Food was excellent, as always... and our server Holly was awesome! We had a fantastic dinner, we definitely recommend the penne vodka.Special Features:
- Great menu variety of pastas,OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/27/2012Great menu variety of pastas, meat and fish dishes, pizza. Had a very good pasta puttanesca, others at our table had chicken pizzaiola, veal piccante, a lobster/scallop pasta special, and rigatoni fiorello, which had a meat sauce. All served with salad and shared a great artichoke appetizer. Prizes reasonable, not expensive but not inexpensive. Everyone loved their dishes, it was very crowded so service started a little slow but ended up great as our server was very friendly, helpful, and engaged the table. We will be back. We all had leftovers to take home. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Delicious! This was the firstDavidDined on 12/27/2012Delicious! This was the first we had been here--we had a party of 7 and were accomocated very well--everyone had a different entree and everyone loved them. A bit noisy, but otherwise a great place.Special Features:
- For his birthday dinner 12/20OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/20/2012For his birthday dinner 12/20 our son was hoping to eat at an Italian restaurant that would remind him of his summer trip to Italy. Fiorello's Cafe did not disappoint! Food delicious, service outstanding....the authentic fare if you are looking for Italian. Will definitely return!!Special Features:
- One of our favoritesMikeMDined on 12/18/2012Fiorello's Cafe is everything you would expect at a fine Italian restaurant. The lunch buffet (not all days) was spectacular, unusual, and contained delicious items not usually seen at a buffet. The chicken marsala was made with a light marsala red sauce that was tasty. They had 2 small groups (20 each) that day and things flowed smoothly as the staff did a good job in handling everyone's request.Special Features:
- Thaw atmosphere was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/16/2012Thaw atmosphere was great and the service was excellent!!!! The food was awesome! Had a great time there and will Ho back any chance I get.Special Features:
- Best Italian Food in the areaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/16/2012Real Italian food with great service and attention to detail.We don't have to drive to South Philadelphia any longer for authentic Italian cooking.Special Features:
- The cuisine is authenticallyTecaDined on 12/15/2012The cuisine is authentically ITALIAN. Without a doubt the best Italian food I have ever eaten. They make their own fresh mozzarela and their cannoli is to die for. They also have a woodfired brick oven Pizza for the more casual occassion that is fit for a king. I was temped to write a lousy review because I want to keep this place all to myself but the word is out and you better have reservations. Seriously if you are Italian, as I am and always searching to the real deal, this is the place for both fine dining and can also be casual when the mood hits you.Special Features:
- Food is wonderful. Cozy atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/14/2012Food is wonderful. Cozy atmosphere. Highly recommend the lunch buffet.Special Features:
- My dinner of chicken parmaseanCAJ1Dined on 12/8/2012My dinner of chicken parmasean was very good and more than enough to share with my daughter. My friend had veal marsala, which she said was "OK"; the veal was tough. My daughter's tooth fell out during dinner and the bartender kindly gave us a little cup with a lid to put it in! Our table was a bit cramped. I found the experience enjoyable; my friend less so.
- Lunch Buffet SuperbOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/30/2012First time at Fiorello's for the lunch buffet, and it was sooooooooo delicious. I would definitely recommend Fiorello's to anyone looking for some great Italian cuisine. I am already planning another lunch time visit.Special Features:
- Cozy with good food and betterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/24/2012Cozy with good food and better service. Overall a very nice experienceSpecial Features:
- Our first time here and we'llOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/16/2012Our first time here and we'll definitely be back!! The service and food was excellent.Special Features:
- Had a very good dinner withOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/4/2012Had a very good dinner with the family. A little quiet, could use some background music. Otherwise, good food and the waiter was very attentive.
- Fabulous food in a warm andJerryVIPDined on 11/3/2012Fabulous food in a warm and welcoming environment.Special Features: