301 Front Street North
Issaquah, WA 98027Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.finsbistro.com/
- Phone: 4253920109
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm. Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: ZUL MEGJI
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Fins Bistro
Issaquah's neighborhood seafood bistro. Specializing in a wide variety of exotic fish and shellfish from our local waters and beyond. We also offer a variety of Steaks, Pasta and Salads. Specializing in Pre Theatre dining, Full Bar and extensive Wine list. Brunch on the weekends. Casual theatrical ambiance and Patio dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Fins Bistro - Best Restaurants in Issaquah ›
Fins Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (30)great for brunch (17)special occasion (17)great for outdoor dining (16)fit for foodies (14)romantic (13)great for lunch (9)notable wine list (6)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)good for groups (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- A real Gem in downtown Issaquah.RaincityDined on 7/14/2013A real Gem in downtown Issaquah. The staff is fantastic, and we have never been disappointed by our meal. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great restaurantAllanDined on 7/13/2013We enjoyed a weekend brunch and the food was amazing. Great atmosphere and exceptional service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable service. They areOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/12/2013Impeccable service. They are honestly one of the greatest restaurants in Issaquah.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful neighborhood restaurant!lcheevDined on 6/27/2013I love Fin's Bistro and usually come for lunch. This was my first time for dinner and it was exactly what I was seeking - a quiet, intimate restaurant for catching up on life with an old friend from out of country. Perfect ambience and the food is simply wonderful.Special Features:
- After theater dining2xperiencedinersDined on 6/26/2013Welcoming décor. Great smells emanating from the kitchen gets you into the dining mood. Wait staff was top notch. She knew the nuisances of the regular menu as well as the dinner specials. When asked, she did not hesitate to describe whether we should choose the lamb shank or the rack of lamb. The rack of lamb was very succulent and well presented. The copper River salmon was also delicious. A welcoming touch was when the owner stopped by to see if everything was to our liking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLynneVIPDined on 6/7/2013Great food as usual (I'm a frequent diner), but the service was poor on this occasion.Special Features:
- Bad server.pink3VIPDined on 5/28/2013If you are not regulers, service are very slow and not good. We have to call server to get service every time. Menues,water,drink,meal,check bill etc. I would not go back anymore.
- Consistently excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/18/2013We are frequent diners and have always been welcomed and treated like family when we dine here before the show. They always have great variety and it's always fresh. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a great restaurant,JoseMaDined on 5/16/2013This is a great restaurant, with very good seafood, and a whole bar. As it is adjacent to the Issaquah Village Theatre, it gets really busy before performances, so, if you are not going to the play, try to be there afterwards. We always enjoy the service, and eating outside, they have gas heaters. Their prices are very reasonable.Special Features:
- Lovely spot for a glass of wineBallerinamomDined on 5/12/2013Great location (next to Village Theatre in Issaquah) for a glass of wine, outside on the patio. We ordered a pasta, tuna, lobster tail and a mixed plate of seafood and it was ok. The lobster was overcooked as well as the pasta (which was funny as we were there early on a Sunday - maybe food was sitting around?) - however, the service was outstanding... Lovely patio on Front street... I would just wait maybe when the restaurant is not so sleepy to order food...Special Features:
- Great local foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013The food was fantastic, fresh and perfectly cooked, and our server was very knowledgeable. I would recommend this restaurant. The other servers helped their fellow server's tables, and they were great with the teamwork aspect of working in the consumer field. However, we did find it strange that the servers, while on duty, ate their own food at a table on the floor while their sections were still full, when we were in the middle of eating ourselves. That part seemed unprofessional. Breaks, including meal breaks, shouldn't be taken on the floor during your shift. Being from a restaurant background myself, that would never be allowed at a chain restaurant , let alone at a fine dining restaurant.Special Features:
- A HIT!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/21/2013We had a lovely time at Fins. Amazing food, great server (Steve) and in general just a wonderful time. Highly recommend Fins! Food and service are superior!Special Features:
- This was our third or fourthRaincityDined on 3/17/2013This was our third or fourth time at Fin Bistro. The food is always great; we have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Fantastic food, fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/10/2013Fantastic food, fantastic service. This is a great restaurant for those special occasions. This is not a huge chain restaurant with good but boring food. It is a small, neighborhood restaurant with personable service and an innovative menu.
- Nice quaint romantic restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/6/2013A nice small romantic / quaint spot with good food...Special Features:
- Every time we go there weOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/24/2013Every time we go there we enjoy the people, place and food.... We love close the Fins so we are going there more and more for the excellent food.Special Features:
- We dined at Fins once beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2013We dined at Fins once before for lunch and enjoyed so much that we returned to try the dinner menu. Everyone in our party enjoyed the experience, service, and food. We will return!Special Features:
- Have been to Fin's many timesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013Have been to Fin's many times and am always pleased.Special Features:
- I loved it, the service, theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013I loved it, the service, the wine, the food, the atmosphere, loved how the waitress went the extra mile to deliver my flowers... loved it loved it loved it... can't wait to go back!!Special Features:
- Outstanding! The owners andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/9/2013Outstanding! The owners and staff were very welcoming to accommodate my special request to make our dining experience both pleasurable and memorable for us!Special Features:
- We opted to go with five appetizersDissatisfiedDined on 1/27/2013We opted to go with five appetizers before the theatre. This was a fantastic strategy. Fins has such a fabulous appetizer menu. It was a great taste treat - and we were full! Great pre-theatre gathering spot.Special Features:
- Located next to the VillageQueenAnneFoodieVIPDined on 1/26/2013Located next to the Village Theater it's a great restaurant for a pre- or post-theater meal. Small selection of entrees but several decent options. Friendly service.Special Features:
- Girls Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2013Three of us ladies out for a girls night before the play...we planned on having a long dinner and FIns Bistro was so very accommodating to us. We had a long two and a half hour dinner and our waitress couldn't have been nicer, she never rushed us and was just a wonderful waitress. I really feel bad I did not get her name, I hope that Fins remembers us from Friday January 25th and gives our waitress a big pat on the back! The food was delicious and the atmosphere very warm and inviting. The tables are a little small but with our waitresses help we didn't have any problem with it.Special Features:
- Great for theater goers.LN68VIPDined on 1/20/2013Great for theater goers. Wine list could be better, especially by the glass and bottles under $40.00. Love this place, will definitely be back! LisaSpecial Features:
- The food was very good andAllisonDined on 1/19/2013The food was very good and the service was excellent! We'll be back!Special Features:
- We enjoyed the excellent food,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/13/2013We enjoyed the excellent food, the helpful service and the friendly owners who stopped by the table to check on us. It was the perfect place for dinner before the theater and our server made sure we were finished on time for the play. We did not even need to put our coats on since a "secret door" opened from the restaurant into the theater at the appointed hour.Special Features:
- Best chowder, best brunchLynneVIPDined on 1/6/2013The best clam chowder and crab bisque in town. Sunday brunch entrees are great and my fav is Huevos Rancheros. Lovve their espresso+lemon curl.Special Features:
- Happy New Year's eve spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2012Had a marvelous New Year's Eve dinner at Fins with our friends. The only reason why the food is rated "very good" is due to the lobster tail being overcooked. The rest of our food was fantastic. Our server was pleasant, had good recommendations and didn't balk when we asked her to take our picture. Fins is a tried & true treat for us.Special Features:
- A wonderful dinner!LuLuDined on 12/29/2012Fins is a fantastic local restaurant. It's crazy busy before the Village Theater plays begin at 8:00, but if you get there at 7:45, all the theater folks are leaving and we had the entire restaurant to ourselves! We loved it. And the food is wonderful. My husband adores the lamb shank and I love the shrimp & crab louie salad. It's a great place to eat and the service was wonderful and the owners are delightful to chat with. Highly recommended.
- We have season tickets toOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/29/2012We have season tickets to the Village Theater and you cannot beat Fin's for service, menu, and integration w/the theater. Their menu is good for me (high protein, low fat diet) as well as my wife. We have our favorites (Lamb Shank is AWESOME, as is the Tenderloin). And their seafood offerings are great as well. More than anything, we love Fins for their excellent service and welcome greetings & treatment. if you're attending a show at the Village Theater, I must recommend Fins. If you're in Issaquah (or for that matter the east side), I still share the same recommendation.Special Features:
- We ate here for the firstOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/26/2012We ate here for the first time and then attended an afternoon performance at the Village Theater. How nice it was to have time to enjoy some champagne and a great lunch. Not having to go back outside,get into the car or walk a block to the theater was a gem. Peter was a great friendly waiter. He made us feel like we were regular customers. We will be back again. Thank youSpecial Features:
- We made an online reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2000Dined on 12/23/2012We made an online reservation at the restaurant for 6:30pm on OpenTable. The restaurant is attached to the Village Theater and we knew about the theater crowd. Given there as a 6:30pm reservation available, we figured there was no show that night. Well, we were wrong. We arrived for our reservation at 6:30pm to a completely full restaurant. The host (I believe he was the owner) greeted us and said it would be few minutes until our table was ready. After waiting for 15 minutes, we realized that tables weren't going to clear until the show started in the theater. Sure enough, at 7pm the restaurant almost completely emptied out and we were seated, 30 minutes late. Go after 7pm on show nights. Worst part: no one ever apologized.
- Enjoyable Evening.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/23/2012Fin's Bistro was a happy holiday meal. The atmosphere was warm and friendly but seating was a bit cramped. The food was delicious with a nice range of options. The bread was served warm and meal proportions were just right giving room to share a few bites of dessert. The Macadamian halibut was delicious and not too rich. Everyone else at the table loved their meals too. Although very busy the help was personal and did not rush us. An added bonus was the ability to place drink and dessert orders to be served at Issaquah's Village Theater intermission. We had reserved seating and our pre-paid order made it convenient and all-around enjoyable evening. We will definitely return to try other menu options!Special Features:
- My friends and I went on FridayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2012My friends and I went on Friday afternoon for a little before Christmas get together. I had mentioned before hand that we had a vegetarian with us and they provided several choices for her. The food was delicious and while we had told them they one of us needed to be able to leave early, they were respectful of our time and didn't make us feel rushed.Special Features:
- My son and I have season ticketsSAWTDined on 12/2/2012My son and I have season tickets for Sunday afternoons to the Village Theater and always have lunch at Fins but we had to change our tickets to an evening performance this time so had dinner instead. The food and service was great as always and the ambiance for dinner was very nice. It was nice to have a reservation ahead of time.Special Features:
- Excellent dinner experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/1/2012Nice spot. Great food, although jammed around village theatre show times. Wine list is selective but has some gems!Special Features:
- Wassenaar Reviewmallard2bayDined on 11/20/2012Fin's Bistro is located next door to the Issaquah Village Theater, so if you want to catch a show, it's an easy walk through the double doors between the two establishments. Fin's opens those doors right before the show. The Bistro does everything they can to make sure you're on time. Our server was excellent, calming us (rushed late-comers), making us feel comfortable. Our dinners were tasteful: nice portions of good quality, with a well balanced amount of vegetables, rice/potatoes and meat/fish. The ambiance is very good: the stars above could not be clicked for "very good"...I could just click "good" or less! The wine list is not spectacular however the Malbec I had was priced very reasonably and was excellent.Special Features:
- I had the French Onion SoupOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/13/2012I had the French Onion Soup and the steak sandwich for lunch. The soup tasted good but it was lukewarm. The steak was very chewy. Also, I had a very hard time eating it as a sandwich. I ended up using the steak knife and cutting it and eating it one piece at a time. Service was good. I have eaten there before a few times, and I always enjoyed my meal except for this last one.
- First time in and hope toOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/10/2012First time in and hope to return. The food and service were wonderful.Special Features:
- We absolutely love this place,RubenVIPDined on 11/4/2012We absolutely love this place, everything about Brunch is excellent and the prices are very inexpensive. My only grip is they ration potato portions for Brunch:(Special Features: