Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
New York New York hotel & Casino
3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
New York New York Hotel & Casino
IrishPrice: $31 to $50
Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.newyorknewyork.com/restaurants/nine-fine-ir
- Phone: 7027406463
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Mitch Roberts
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area
- Entertainment: Nine Fine Irishmen offers the very best of Irish entertainment every night starting at 9:00pm. The musicians play an exciting colorful mix of Irish music in its many forms. The Nine Fine Irishmen house band, Sin E Ri-Ra, performs Wednesday-Monday with a blend of customary Irish music, Wild Electric Jigs & Reels, & Classic Sing Along songs. Every Tuesday you can find the Celtic Rockers treating guests to an array of Celtic & Irish Rock music. The nightly performances are also paired with lively, traditional Irish dance that is sure to get you up & out of your seat.
A word from Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
Live free. Dine Well. Drink good beer. Inspired by a group of extraordinary Irishmen who led lives of great adventure, this is a pub of epic proportions starring a grand Victorian-style bar, ornate cottage areas, shop-style snugs, & two levels of outdoor patio dining with a spectacular Las Vegas Strip view. As for food & drink, our chef feverishly worked to create tempting signature dishes made of only the freshest, natural Irish ingredients. Pair these with the finest stouts, ales, lagers, spirits, music, entertainment by special guest artists, & sports watching, & you’ve got yourself a little piece of the Emerald Isle in the heart of Las Vegas!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (34)good for groups (26)fit for foodies (22)special occasion (20)late-night find (18)hot spot (14)great for lunch (14)neighborhood gem (12)great for outdoor dining (11)romantic (11)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (4)notable wine list (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Pretty noisy, but great servicechefdogDined on 10/16/2011Pretty noisy, but great service good food and nice presentation.Special Features:
- Great music & fantastic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2011We had a nearly private room for our group of 5, which made my son's 21st birthday memorable. The food was excellent and the portions are large - we ordered an appetizer and shared meals and still were unable to finish. Salmon was delicious, as were all the sides we ordered. I particularly found the onion rings to be divine, as well as the shepherd's pie. Mac & cheese also yummy - whipped sweet potatoes were probably one of the "healthiest" choices but still very delicious. This is NOT a place to go for "light" food or drink. They have awesome music after 9 pm, but often standing room only. No cover if you dine earlier. Even better, come for dinner just before 9 to secure a seatSpecial Features:
- Nice decor however the idiotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/12/2011Nice decor however the idiot who designed the place should be shot. Only three tables have a view of the stage...seriously...who came up with that idea???
- The food is fantastic, theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/8/2011The food is fantastic, the beer is great, the music and the service are excellent. My only complaint: I visit 9 Fine every time I go to Vegas, but this is the first time I made a reservation. 2/3 of the party arrived by 7:15pm for our 7:30 reservation but they refused to give us a table until 5/6 of the party showed up, who, unfortunately were stuck in traffic. They were mildly rude and prevented us from sitting, despite the fact that it was my birthday and I made the reservation weeks in advance. They told us we would lose our table if the rest of the party did not show up by 7:45. Luckily my friends ran in at 7:44... Overall it was their loss: they missed out on 30 minutes of us paying for drinks and and appetizers!!Special Features:
- Good food,good service,theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2011Good food,good service,the rack of lamb was cooked perfectly. And Magners Cider in tap!!!Special Features:
- Great place for a good dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/1/2011Great place for a good dinner with a great surrounding. I highly recommend it if you are looking for some great food and drinksSpecial Features:
- The waitress was great; IOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/1/2011The waitress was great; I really don't know how things went because we were short 3 seats and I ended up sitting away from my party.
- A favorite every time we visitOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/30/2011A favorite every time we visit Vegas and it never disappoints!
- Excellent time. Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2011Excellent time. Food was very good and service great. Would definetly go back next Vegas trip.
- When we were looking for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2011When we were looking for dinner spots, this location was actually the third on our list. Due to a series of events, we decided to come here anyway, and we were glad we did. At first glance at the pricing, especially the fact that entrees didn't come with sides, we thought that this would just be a "Vegas high price" situation. Boy were we wrong! The sides were enormous, neither of us could finish the two that we ordered, and our entrees were equally generously sized. My wife ordered the rack of lamb with coconut curry and I got the pork with a spiced apple sauce. Both plates were excellent and well worth the price. The staff was friendly, attentive, and willing to chat for a bit. We could not recommend them enough!!Special Features: