Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
New York New York hotel & Casino
3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
New York New York Hotel & Casino
IrishPrice: $31 to $50
Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.newyorknewyork.com/restaurants/nine-fine-ir
- Phone: 7027406463
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Mitch Roberts
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area
- Entertainment: Nine Fine Irishmen offers the very best of Irish entertainment every night starting at 9:00pm. The musicians play an exciting colorful mix of Irish music in its many forms. The Nine Fine Irishmen house band, Sin E Ri-Ra, performs Wednesday-Monday with a blend of customary Irish music, Wild Electric Jigs & Reels, & Classic Sing Along songs. Every Tuesday you can find the Celtic Rockers treating guests to an array of Celtic & Irish Rock music. The nightly performances are also paired with lively, traditional Irish dance that is sure to get you up & out of your seat.
A word from Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York
Live free. Dine Well. Drink good beer. Inspired by a group of extraordinary Irishmen who led lives of great adventure, this is a pub of epic proportions starring a grand Victorian-style bar, ornate cottage areas, shop-style snugs, & two levels of outdoor patio dining with a spectacular Las Vegas Strip view. As for food & drink, our chef feverishly worked to create tempting signature dishes made of only the freshest, natural Irish ingredients. Pair these with the finest stouts, ales, lagers, spirits, music, entertainment by special guest artists, & sports watching, & you’ve got yourself a little piece of the Emerald Isle in the heart of Las Vegas!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Nine Fine Irishmen - New York New York reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (38)good for groups (28)late-night find (23)fit for foodies (21)special occasion (19)hot spot (18)neighborhood gem (15)great for lunch (14)romantic (10)great for outdoor dining (9)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great beer. Neat atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/9/2012Great beer. Neat atmosphere. Generally good food and experience. This night we were just meeting friends and made reservations to sit at a table. Once the waitress realized we were not eating she became visibly upset and moved us to a very small table. She continued to harass us about eating dinner. Tried several times to move us again. I understand whe wanted to make money, we were buying drinks and appetizers, so we would have tipped her, until she ran us out with her attitude. So we tipped the bartender on the way out. Only bad experience i have had there. Not a reflection on the place I hope.
- The ambience is cool, theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/5/2012The ambience is cool, the house band was GREAT, but the food could have been better. An Irish Pub should have stellar Irish food. You order corned beef and cabbage and you expect it to be the best you've had. This corned beef and cabbage was hardly edible. On the other hand, the fish and chips was excellent. Service was great, our waitress kept an eye on the drinks and the food came out very fast. The music was so fun!Special Features:
- Great food, okay serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/1/2012We ordered the seafood bisque and sheperd's pie. Both were very delicious. The wine and beer selection were limited and it was also surprising to receiving them in plastic cups. The service was poor because the waiter took too long in coming back between drink order, food order and to get our check. We were sat in a quieter area of the pub and I guess that also affected the ambiance. Overall an okay experience.Special Features:
- I loved how this Irish PubtjbeachesDined on 1/1/2012I loved how this Irish Pub looked and the food was really good, but the live band played all through lunch and at such a loud decibel, that no one could talk in our group. You would think the manager would not start the band until 2pm. After 2pm, it would be nice to just drink the great beers and enjoy the live music, because the band was good.....just not during lunch.Special Features:
- Loved this place! we hadOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/17/2011Loved this place! we had aewsome food and drinks! I really felt like I was at an Irish PUB! Will go back the next time we are in vegas!Special Features:
- A fun filled Irish time!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/15/2011Great Irish music and the best tasting Guinness this side of the Emerald Isle. We requested a table so we could view the show and were given the best table in the house. Thanks Open Table and Nine Fine Irishmen for a wonderful evening!
- The fried sausages were amazing...wOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/9/2011The fried sausages were amazing...who knew that you could fry a sausage. All of our entres were outstanding but the shining star was the WONDERFUL bread pudding for desert!!!! Best bread pudding that I've ever had!Special Features:
- We really enjoyed it - althoughSteakVIPDined on 12/7/2011We really enjoyed it - although the tables and chairs are odd. I think they were going for eclectic, but I just thought they were uncomfortable.
- We celebrated my husband'sMrsMcal76Dined on 12/1/2011We celebrated my husband's birthday there and had a wonderful time. The host and hostess went out of their way to get us a good table to enjoy the music. Food was much better than Irish food generally is. A really fun spot.Special Features:
- This Place Rocks!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/26/2011Went for my anniversary. Great food and beer! The fish and trips are great! Definitely will go back again.Special Features:
- This was not the first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/23/2011This was not the first time we had visited this superior establishment, and true to its nature, it never disappoints! The food (baked brie, corned beef an cabbage, chicken pot pie, and several beers) were beyond-description-good! The live music and dancing were just icing on the already perfect cake... NFI remains at the top of our list for Vegas restaurants!Special Features:
- Good lunch stopGoyoVIPDined on 11/22/2011Nine Fine Irishmen is a nice Irish pub in New York Casino. The happy hour prices that start at 2:00pm make it a great choice for a late lunch. The service is excellent.Special Features:
- Great food, great beers andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/20/2011Great food, great beers and Irish drinks but what really keeps us coming back is the band. Also, look forward to the Sheppatd pie.Special Features:
- I wouldn't say this is a placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/5/2011I wouldn't say this is a place where you go to eat, in Vegas, there are so many better options, however, that didn't stop us from having a great time. On our reservation we requested one of their new Draft Master Tables & were very happy to find out that they were able to accomodate that. You have your own draft taps on your table, one for Guinness and one for a lager, not only was it fun for us, but we seemed to be the most popular table there as everyone who entered the bar had to stop by & see what it was all about. The food was less than impressive, but the atmosphere made up for it, so if you want a couple pints while listening to an excellent house band, this is your place.
- We had tickets to Zumanity,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/4/2011We had tickets to Zumanity, and wanted dinner beforehand at a nice place close by. I made the reservation several days ahead if time, we were entertaining a couple celebrating their engagement, one of which had not been to Vegas before. When we arrived, it was SRO in the crowded bar area which we walked through to reach our table, that was just on the edge of it. I was not expecting a table to be so close to the bar area that we couldn't converse when I had an advance reservation. It was way too hectic for the cozy dinner I had envisioned. 3 of us ordered Fish and Chips, and the other a grilled chicken salad with Mac and cheese as a side. The waitress admitted she forgot to put in the Mac and cheese, so it came out end of meal.Special Features:
- Great food. Excellent liveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/30/2011Great food. Excellent live Irish music. Would go back anytime. Perfect for a bite and a beer.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the atmosphere, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2011Enjoyed the atmosphere, food and service. Actually went twice on our trip. Would recommend this to anyone visiting New York New York in Vegas. Live music is always a plus!Special Features:
- Would have liked bigger veggiesLoveEatingOutDined on 10/29/2011Would have liked bigger veggies in the shepherd's pie but the flavor was FABULOUS! Great table and service! Would go back again in a minute!Special Features:
- Try the Colcannon Soup!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/23/2011We come to Vegas twice a year and I always make sure to come here. An appetizer and a bowl of the Colcannon Soup, and I am more than satisified. That soup is AMAZING!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/22/2011The food was great. There were 9 of us dining and there was not one complaint about the food. The service on the other hand...horrible! We had reservations and were sat right away, but not one person came to our table for 15 minutes!!! We had plenty of time to look at the menu, so we ordered as soon as the server finally arrived. It took another 10 min to get our water and drinks. Other than the long wait for service the place was great. I will also say that if you are looking for a quiet dinner this is not your place. My recommendation is to not seat people until your server is ready. I would rather wait for a table than to wait at the table wondering when we will see the server.
- Poor Customer CareOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/22/2011The main issue was that I had made a reservation on line for 8. We had decided that it would be a good place for all of us to meet up and trickle in since 4 of us were not positive when they would be available. When I got there to check in, we were told that we could not be seated until there were a minimum of 5 of us ready to sit down. Not once, in the process of making the reservation or in the confirmation email, did I receive notice that this was the case. The management was unwilling to budge and, in my opinion seemed irritated that I was even upset. I never once felt that they even cared. The waiter we had was great, very attentive and personable. Honestly, he saved the experience, but we will not be coming back.
- Dinner was ok. The two peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/17/2011Dinner was ok. The two people eating with me liked their food (lamb stew and corned beef), but my fish and chips was undercooked (fish done, but batter still uncooked).Special Features:
- Pretty noisy, but great servicechefdogDined on 10/16/2011Pretty noisy, but great service good food and nice presentation.Special Features:
- Great music & fantastic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2011We had a nearly private room for our group of 5, which made my son's 21st birthday memorable. The food was excellent and the portions are large - we ordered an appetizer and shared meals and still were unable to finish. Salmon was delicious, as were all the sides we ordered. I particularly found the onion rings to be divine, as well as the shepherd's pie. Mac & cheese also yummy - whipped sweet potatoes were probably one of the "healthiest" choices but still very delicious. This is NOT a place to go for "light" food or drink. They have awesome music after 9 pm, but often standing room only. No cover if you dine earlier. Even better, come for dinner just before 9 to secure a seatSpecial Features:
- Nice decor however the idiotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/12/2011Nice decor however the idiot who designed the place should be shot. Only three tables have a view of the stage...seriously...who came up with that idea???
- The food is fantastic, theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/8/2011The food is fantastic, the beer is great, the music and the service are excellent. My only complaint: I visit 9 Fine every time I go to Vegas, but this is the first time I made a reservation. 2/3 of the party arrived by 7:15pm for our 7:30 reservation but they refused to give us a table until 5/6 of the party showed up, who, unfortunately were stuck in traffic. They were mildly rude and prevented us from sitting, despite the fact that it was my birthday and I made the reservation weeks in advance. They told us we would lose our table if the rest of the party did not show up by 7:45. Luckily my friends ran in at 7:44... Overall it was their loss: they missed out on 30 minutes of us paying for drinks and and appetizers!!Special Features:
- Good food,good service,theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2011Good food,good service,the rack of lamb was cooked perfectly. And Magners Cider in tap!!!Special Features:
- Great place for a good dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/1/2011Great place for a good dinner with a great surrounding. I highly recommend it if you are looking for some great food and drinksSpecial Features:
- The waitress was great; IOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/1/2011The waitress was great; I really don't know how things went because we were short 3 seats and I ended up sitting away from my party.
- A favorite every time we visitOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/30/2011A favorite every time we visit Vegas and it never disappoints!
- Excellent time. Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2011Excellent time. Food was very good and service great. Would definetly go back next Vegas trip.
- When we were looking for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2011When we were looking for dinner spots, this location was actually the third on our list. Due to a series of events, we decided to come here anyway, and we were glad we did. At first glance at the pricing, especially the fact that entrees didn't come with sides, we thought that this would just be a "Vegas high price" situation. Boy were we wrong! The sides were enormous, neither of us could finish the two that we ordered, and our entrees were equally generously sized. My wife ordered the rack of lamb with coconut curry and I got the pork with a spiced apple sauce. Both plates were excellent and well worth the price. The staff was friendly, attentive, and willing to chat for a bit. We could not recommend them enough!!Special Features: