Michael Mina - Bellagio
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Michael Mina - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/michaelmina
- Phone: 7026938199x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Thursday - Tuesday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Benjamin Jenkins
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-Private Rooms with capacity of up to 45 seated guests or up to 60 standing guests.
*Restaurant available for full or partial buyouts, please inquire for further information*
Please call or email April Short (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more private party details.
- Private Party Contact: April Short 7026937057x
A word from Michael Mina - Bellagio
Michelin award-winning chef Michael Mina’s eponymous restaurant features a new twist on Mina classics. The sleek atmosphere complements the contemporary cuisine featuring innovative seafood preparations, vegetarian & seasonal dishes from Mina’s cookbook. Executive Chef Benjamin Jenkins, an emerging talent in his own right, brilliantly brings Mina’s menu to life with a fusion of flavors. Enhance the dining experience with Master Sommelier recommended wine pairings from the extensive wine list featuring limited production American & European vineyard selections.Continued
Will accommodate gluten-free and vegan requests. Dress code is business casual.
Will accommodate gluten-free and vegan requests. Dress code is business casual.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Michael Mina - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Michael Mina - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
176 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (124)fit for foodies (115)romantic (97)notable wine list (73)good for groups (26)hot spot (13)scenic view (10)neighborhood gem (7)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/8/2014We so looked forward to our dinner and it was everything we remembered. Fabulous food! Taster menus, one vegetarian and one meat, both were exceptional. Service was superb.Special Features:
- One of the best meals we have had!LuvtotravelDined on 6/7/2014My husband and I ate dinner here and really enjoyed the whole atmosphere. The service was impeccable and the food was devine. We would go back in a heart beat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great date nightstagingstarVIPDined on 6/7/2014Makes for a most pleasant evening. The tasting menu was wonderful! I want to go back many times to try everything on the menu, even food that wouldn't normally appeal to me because all the tastings led me to believe that nothing in this exquisite restaurant would not be absolutely delicious. I'm hoping to get back there soon and will definitely recommend it to those who would like a perfect meal. The décor is simple and elegant, When the drapes are open the view of the gorgeous Bellagio grounds is exquisite and the service was outstanding. Bravo, Bellagio and Michael Mina!Special Features:
- Please define "Business Casual"AnthonySVIPDined on 6/7/2014Mina has a rather loose definition of "business casual" attire and they do not do a very good job of posting it so DRESS ACCORDINGLY! (Which apparently means pants and shoes, no shorts or sandals; although an exposed belly hanging out of a tight shirt is apparently permissible.) Furthermore, they have a RIDICULOUSLY priced wine list. The food, however, is sensational. The organic beet salad was divine, as was the steak and crab leg. (I say "leg" because there was only one meager crab leg but it was still tasty.) My father RAVED about the Shellfish Tasting appetizer and the Dessert Tasting Trio left us completely satisfied. Because we were dining near sunset, the shades were drawn, which took away from the ambience and pool views.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/7/2014Our meal was amazing... what a treat! I plan to return to Michael Mina the next time I'm in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-Theatre mealsrwittDined on 6/6/2014A great place to get a good meal with wine pairing before going to see Cirque du Soleil's O at the Bellagio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Michael MinaPatrick4csDined on 5/31/2014I have lived in LV for 13 years and dined at all the finest spots on the strip and off...I thought! Well, Michael Mina is no doubt in the top 3 in Las Vegas. Quality at every touchpoint, service, style of service, food is breathtaking and palette taking. Unbelieveable that I have not been there until now. It appears I'll have to make up for some sorry lost time, Patrick Duffy Las VegasSpecial Features:
- Over Priced !RickVIPDined on 5/26/2014Very disappointed with the cost of the meal as it was not worth over $300 for 3 guests. Would not recommend
- CostaDined on 5/25/2014As always a wonderful dinner great appetizers entrees an extensive wine list excellent service. Have never had a bad meal here.Special Features:
- Lobster P/Pie - veggies underdone.CUDDLESDined on 5/25/2014It's ridiculous that men wearing long shorts are denied entrance - saw men there with ripped jeans! Lobster Pot Pie was yummy - veggies underdone, though. Service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 552 reviews are from the Michael Mina - Bellagio reviews archive.
- DINNER EXPERIENCENOTAGAIN2Dined on 5/24/2014THIS RESTAURANT WAS OVER PRICED,SERVED VERY SMALL PORTIONS OF VERY POOR TASTING FOOD! WE HAD MADE A RESERVATION BUT WERE GIVEN A SMALL TABLE ALMOST ON TOP OF THE COUPLE NEXT TO US AND THERE WERE MANY OTHER FREE TABLES THAT WERE NEVER USED THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE THERE. WE WERE SO CLOSE TO THE PEOPLE NEXT TO US THAT IT WAS HARD NOT TO HAVE A CONVERSATION AND THEY ALSO THOUGHT THE FOOD WAS POOR! WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT.Special Features:
- Did not disappoint.xRPxDined on 5/23/2014I don't go to Vegas to cut corners; I go to splurge. And our dinner at Michael Mina played perfectly into that strategy. From the moment we walked in, we were well cared for. Our server made excellent recommendations, the food was superb, and we had a splendid dining experience.Special Features:
- First TimerFoodieVIPDined on 5/20/2014We have been to Vegas many times and have tried many fine restaurants. We now count Michael Mina's as one of them. The food was fabulous and the service was awesome. Definitely will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dissappointing for the priceOrtho2VIPDined on 5/18/2014Surprisingly noisy, felt rushed ordered the two tasting menus with wine pairings. Poured our first wine and served first course before we finished our cocktails. Wade it clear we were in no hurry. Asked for a menu to follow along the different plates and waiter said you don't need that I will tell you! Problem was he only served one plate other 5 course by others some knew or there's did not or we could not understand. For almost 600 not what I expected. Food average, lobster pot overlooked, sadly.Special Features:
- Memorable diningMoninaDined on 5/17/2014Four of us were able to share a wonderful dinner experience at Michael Mina! Starting with the appetizers and ending with the decadent root beer float dessert. We were seated in the very back of the restaurant which was perfect for us...not loud, semi-private . Service was impeccable, great timing, and the wine steward made an excellent recommendation for a French wine that paired well with everyone's meal. I will return and will recommend the restaurant to any of my friends going to LV!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fit for a King and QueenmanhattanladyDined on 5/16/2014Revisited this excellent restaurant, and found it even more delightful than our first introduction. For my husband and I, one of the best in Las Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Move Over Gary DankoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/15/2014In addition to their traditional menu, the restaurant offered 2 tasting menus. With the exception of one red meat course, the other 3 meat courses were fish or shellfish prepared in a unique fashion. Both tastings were the same price - $115. Wine pairings were available for both menus for an additional $66-$88. We chose a tasting with premium wine selections and we were allowed to substitute foie gras for caviar on the first course. The food and the presentation was superb. All of the wines were recognizable and a cut above the ordinary. The lobster pot pie was TDF. Service was prompt but not smothering. The price is a bargain and we have become converts to Michael Mina.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favoriteVickiVVIPDined on 5/13/2014Michael Mina's is our favorite restaurant in Vegas!Special Features:
- DisappointedFineDinning4everDined on 5/13/2014I have been to Michael Mina on a few occasions and have always found it to be excellent. My experience this time although good was not equal to my past experiences. My dinning companions sole was not as delicate as remembered. Although it tasted good, not great as previous times and looked more like a piece of fried cod filet rather than the fine fish it has been in he past. I chose the lamb. Although it was described as pink in the middle it was overdone. It was OK in quality but not excellent and there were only two small chops. For the size of the chops I would have expected three and they should find a better quality of lamb to serve giving the price. The mushroom side dish was very good but served cool. Off night but would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely TerrificJimLDined on 5/11/2014This should be a must do whenever visiting Vegas! Nothing is finer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistently deliciousKathyAugustDined on 5/10/2014I find you can visit every week, or every year and count on great food, service, and lovely surroundings.loveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for contemporary eveningGrazkaDined on 5/6/2014Very good food, perfect service, perfect ambience. Rather noisySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBredPhdVIPDined on 5/4/2014I was more than please with everything. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!cruizinmomDined on 5/2/2014Food was amazing. We had the signature and seasonal menu with wine pairings. It was a tie as to which one was best. Our waiter was very knowledgeable of the food preparations and wine. Very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must try at least once in your lifeJimlovesseafoodVIPDined on 5/1/2014Michael Mina is one of the best chefs so had to try it. Food was delicious and the presentation and service was also exceptional. But food and the wine is on the pricey side so be ready to spend a few bucks.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/1/2014Nice atmosphere. We were staying at the Bellagio so it was very convenient. Very good service. The food was all very good but not fantastic for the price.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/1/2014Chef's Signature Tasting Menu was excellent, wine pairings were perfect and service was impeccable. Expensive, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SouthernstyleDined on 5/1/2014Classic tasting menu was best choice. Best appetizer was tuna tartare and lobster pot pie is a hit.Special Features:
- Overpriced!!!! Food is mediocre!!!lalariVIPDined on 5/1/2014I hate giving bad reviews, but what a disappointment. The food was so expensive!!!! And not extra-oridinarary!!!! So many good restaurants in Las Vegas that are less expensive but the quality of food and service are awesome. Especially at Belagio. It wasn't bad food or service, just was not worth the amount they charged. I'm willing to spend the money, but want the service and food to back it up.
- Put on a coatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/29/2014Despite the great meal, I wouldn't return to a place where the dress code isn't enforced. I don't want to dine next to people in jeans and flip flops.Special Features:
- Gem in the BellagioFoodcrazyuDined on 4/28/2014The reviews are correct. We had a wonderful experience. From drinks at the bar to the vegetarian tasting menu with wine pairings, everything was wonderful. Most notable where the butternut squash brûlée and dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a nice dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/28/2014Had a great dinner and service was good. Decor a bit dated and preferred my wine served table side for the tasting menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in vegasOcfoodieVIPDined on 4/26/2014Having eaten at many fine restaurants in Vegas this continues to surprise me and be one of my favoritesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always wonderfulsweetandsavoryDined on 4/24/2014Micheal Mina restaurants never fail to impress and I have been to many. The food and service is always wonderful. They make you feel so special and make your experience very memorable.Special Features:
- What can one say...OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 4/24/2014That has not already been said about Michael Mina? This was one of the best dinners I've had in years. It was so nice to be away from the hubbub of Vegas, despite being right in the center of the Bellagio Hotel! A must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond expectationOliviaDined on 4/22/2014The food was beyond our expectation.Regular service.Quality of the food not compatible with the price!Special Features:
- Wine listOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/21/2014You need to ad some more reasonably priced wines. Some less than 60 a nottlrI would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatCamilleDined on 4/20/2014Great restaurant! Nice atmosphere, spectacular service! High prices and small plates, but with a flavor that reward!Special Features:
- Michelin?MontrealersLoveGoodFoodDined on 4/18/2014Great food and dining experience. The food in itself, although great, would not warrant a Michelin star-- when combined with the service and white glove dining experience however, it fits perfectly with the Michelin rating system. In any case, absolutely worth an evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food and serviceMartigalVIPDined on 4/18/2014The service was among the best anywhere. We were taken care of from the moment we walked in the door and at every step of the meal. They knew we had a show to see and were conscious about getting us out the door in time. We like to try each other's food so they were very great about making 2 separate portions of each including wine pairings. Our 3 course meal turned into 6 courses. The food is extraordinary! Each bite more flavorful than the last! All in all, an amazing experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.