Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Huron & Brigantine Blvd
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.vicandanthonys.com/
- Phone: 6094418355
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour in the Bar Only
4pm-7pm (Tuesday - Saturday)
Tuesday - Thursday: 5pm-10pm
Friday and Saturday: 5pm-11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Banquet Manager 6094418445
A word from Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Atlantic City’s newest dining experience, Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse, introduces a legend to the people of New Jersey. With the right recipe for both comfort and class, Vic & Anthony's features a blend of distinguished cuisine and a one-of-a-kind atmosphere that is timeless yet modern. Our award-winning menu from acclaimed Concept Chef Carlos Rodriguez boasts only the finest prime beef, including Ribeye, New York Strip, Porterhouse and Filet Mignon. For those with a taste for something other than beef, we also offer Lamb Rack, Veal Chop, Live Maine Lobster, Australian Rock Lobster Tail and local fresh seafood fare. To top the evening off, enjoy a selection from our celebrated wine list, offering the finest wines the world has to offer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
138 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (90)romantic (58)fit for foodies (53)notable wine list (51)good for groups (42)vibrant bar scene (27)hot spot (22)late-night find (12)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Wonderful Birthday Dinner!donnamtVIPDined on 5/23/2014Several of us celebrated my sister's birthday! The food was scrumptious! Anthony, our server, the best -- as usual. I had one of the specials -- a delicious thick pork chop with hot cherry peppers on top! I wish this could be added to the regular menu! Absolutely delish!Special Features:
- Never disappointedYayaDined on 5/23/2014Always a great meal! Food serviced hot. Our server paid little attention to our needs and gave me the wrong order. He must have been new?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lennyDined on 5/23/2014the food and the service were very good.it was a little noisySpecial Features:
- Fabulous !Chow41Dined on 5/22/2014From the surroundings to the survive to the food, it was fabulous I will tell all the people I knowSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JazzDined on 5/20/2014Great dinner and service. Filet mignon was like butter. Fish dinner also enjoyed by 2 people in the party. Food and service excellent.Special Features:
- Great findChristinaVIPDined on 5/16/2014The food here was amazing and our waiter so nice and extremely helpful. We will defiantly be coming backSpecial Features:
- over pricedpriceyDined on 5/15/2014My crab cake was one of the best ever but I found this place to be way over priced. I expected prices to be a bit high when they didn't show them on the menu but I when I got the bill I felt a bit insulted.Special Features:
- Excellent FoodRobertDined on 5/12/2014We had a group of 6 people and the food was excellent. Everything came out the way we ordered.Special Features:
- Great serviceGottagetanthonyDined on 5/11/2014We heard from somewhere that Vic & Anthony's was a great steak house. We decided to make it a mother's day treat. Although we made reservations, the restaurant was not crowded at all. Our server, Anthony, was a delight and extremely knowledgeable. Anthony's wine selection was right on. The food, a filet, potatoes au gratin, and roasted brussel sprouts, was very good. The suggestion of a cucumber martini missed the target, but was replaced with a good vodka martini. All in all it was a nice experience.Special Features:
- Great for anniversariesRTFJR1Dined on 5/10/2014My wife and I were celebrating our 30th anniversary. We arrived, were greeted immediately by the hostess and shown to our table. I had mentioned when reserving our table about our anniversary, and she had it notated on the reservation. Our waiter Josh, greeted us, congratulated us, and fully explained their specials for the night, and helped with the wine selection. Soon after, the manager stopped by to thank us for coming and also to congratulate us. Josh brought our appetizers, then our dinner, and everything was delicious. He also arranged for our mousse dessert to have a candle and happy anniversary written in chocolate on the plate. Super nice touches to make a special evening even more special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food!donnamtVIPDined on 5/10/2014The food at Vic and Anthony's is delicious. The service and staff absolutely WONDERFUL. My only two complaints is that the room is too "tight." Tables are too close to each other. Secondly, this is the only steakhouse that I know of that does not offer Prime Rib! The menu changed slightly and it still does not offer Prime Rib!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/9/2014I think we've been here almost 20 times with no big complaints. Our server Rachel was terrific - very knowledgeable on the menu and local area. Filet and shrimp your way were excellent. Salads were great. The portobello appetizer worked wonderfully as a side during dinner.Special Features:
- Excellent findchefBenDined on 5/9/2014We had never eating at a Vic & Anthony's before, but have been to some of the finest Steakhouses in the country. We were very pleased with the quality of food and service. The waiter and chef were accomadating to my "menu" adjustments. As a former Chef, i always welcomed the challenge of a refined pallate and was never intimidated. Overall and excellent findSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night outwunder509Dined on 5/7/2014We picked this place initially on the positive reviews online. They didn't disappoint. We were welcomed quickly and our waiter had full knowledge of their menu memorized. The steak was cooked perfectly and the sides were delicious. It is pricey, but for a special night out it was worth it.Special Features:
- great foodJakeDined on 5/3/2014The food is wonderful, but it is loud when dining, if you are going for a quiet meal not the place, but if you have a group of people and want to have fun,and have some great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steaksRalphVIPDined on 4/26/2014As expected for this restaurant, the steaks (filet and bone-in filet) were cooked absolutely perfectly. Side of brussel sprouts was great. Desert was average. Most memorable was the service. Hostess was excellent as was the waiter service. Very attentive but not overbearing. Will definitely return.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/25/2014Our waiter Jeffrey was phenomenal which made the meal and the experience that much more enjoyable.Special Features:
- Excellent steaksuscxvVIPDined on 4/25/2014My wife and I had the Filet special which lump crabmeat on the Filet and a both potato/vegetable. I had the 12oz Filet and my wife had the 8oz. They were cooked to perfection. No issues at all the meal was exceptional.Special Features:
- U DESERVE THIS!sweetpea26Dined on 4/23/2014Our first visit and it was wonderful. Loved the rib eye special. ( a little priceys at $68.00) but wonderfully delicious. Salads were great. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- number oneshorejonVIPDined on 4/19/2014Over the past few years we have tried all the steakhouses in AC. This tops them all. The meats are all fantastic and prepared just right. The appetizer's are interesting and tasty ( you have to try the Quail); but like the other steakhouses, the side dishes are plain, boring in-fact. This is the place we go back to when we have to have that great steak!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/15/2014Totally delicious atmosphere is beautiful. Would eat there every time I go to Golden NuggetSpecial Features:
- Anniversary DinneredwinDined on 4/14/2014Great experience , great food, great service.... Everything was just amazing cNt wait to visit the one in NYC defenetly going backSpecial Features:
- Wonderful, as usual. TriedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2014Wonderful, as usual. Tried the oysters Rockefeller and portobello appetizers and both were delicious. The steals were cooked perfectly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Delish!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/5/2014This was our second time dining here. We brought friends this time. Everyone was so impressed. The food and service were fantastic. We will definitely eat there again next time we are at Golden Nugget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner Win!Marvin1379Dined on 4/4/2014I selected this place bc I didn't "just" go back to Morton's (we love Morton's but wanted to give another place a try -- while we were at Vic & Ant's we found out that they and Morton's are in the same company). Our server, Anthony, was very good. He was extremely knowledgable of his menu and have a plethora of suggestions. The food was well paced between courses--we didn't feel rushed, not were we waiting for the next to arrive. The cocktails were great. The food was unbelievable. We ordered the filet and the strip. As sides, potato ua gratin and creamed spinach. Delicious!!! The house also have a complementary bday dessert. Such a wonderful experience that we will visit our local V&A's in NYC for our next special occasion!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vic and Anthony's steakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014I took my husband there for his birthday. The food was delicious but the seating was not so great. The seating we had was in an isle and we felt as if we were in the way. But overall it was a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top NotchAmazingDined on 3/29/2014From quality of food to presentation was done without a flaw. Can't say enough about how great this restaurant is. Although primarily known for their steaks even the clams casino with a pasta twist was awesome. Recently had dinner at the Palm and this place puts the Palm to shame!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious mealnettierenoDined on 3/27/2014We always have great meals at this restaurant. The steak was perfect and dessert spectacular. Service is wonderful. Not too much attention, not too little.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmingUncleMikeVIPDined on 3/22/2014Ok. The good: the stake tartare was excellent, the T bone good. Now the bad: the calamari was mushy and stringy and the lamb tough as heck. Too bad, particularly for the price.Special Features:
- The service was excellentjackieDined on 3/22/2014The service was excellent & the food was beyond excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodMikezJennDined on 3/22/2014The steaks were the best we have ever had. And we have eaten many steaks all from different resturaunt sand this was by the the best flavor.I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was very pleased with thisdarndebDined on 3/18/2014I was very pleased with this restaurant. Our server Anthony was wonderful. I'm going back again this time taking my husbandSpecial Features:
- This restaurant exceeded myLoriaDined on 3/14/2014This restaurant exceeded my expectations. I had the filet, it was prepared perfectly and melted in my mouth. The crabcake was real crab without fillers and the au gratin potatoes were to die for. Service was incredible, old school - front waiter/back waiter, Anthony and Jerry were attentive and well educated on wines, foods, etc. A great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - Awesome SteaksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014Our experience at Vic and Anthony's, overall, was quite enjoyable. The waitress was not very knowledgeable about the bar selection, but all of the other service was fantastic. The steaks were outstanding, as were the potatoes and the sauces. We went during Restaurant Week, so we had a superb meal including salad or soup and dessert for $33.00 a person.Special Features:
- Pleasant SurpriseJeffVIPDined on 3/14/2014First time diners at Vic & Anthony's. Our party of four were all very pleased with this Restaurant Week experience. Service was excellent. Everyone was very friendly. Happy Hour drinks were good and fairly priced. We were seated at one of the nicer tables. Food was GREAT. I had the Chicken Paige. A unique and quite tasty entree. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ugh.where to start?kandjDined on 3/13/2014went there for restaurant week because wanted to try it. not normally into high prices and snotty people..i am into good food, great service, fun atmosphere and laughs. if i liked it i was definetly going back. the whole reason for restaurant week. though i think they wanted me to order from the regular menu.got the vibe. my waiter was great. the food was ok except for the $10.00 side of very salty mushrooms to eat with the prime rib. and when i had to use the bathroom it was out of the restaurant and out by the gaming floor.Special Features:
- Better Than American CutBobinacVIPDined on 3/12/2014I just eat at Vic & Anthony's for the eleventh time.duiring restaurant week. The food is far superior to American Cut. The filet was extremely tender and seasoned perfectly. In my opinion, best steakhouse in AC.Special Features:
- We have eaten at Vic & Anthony'sbatandwillyDined on 3/12/2014We have eaten at Vic & Anthony's on previous occasions and have always enjoyed our meals and the atmosphere, as well as the service. There was no real difference this time, except that the key lime pie I had for dessert was not as smooth and creamy as I remembered (it is a favorite of mine, so I was disappointed). The rest of our meal was excellent (lobster bisque, petit sirloin and Yukon gold potatoes, shrimp and pappardelle In a spicy sauce). We would recommend this restaurant and will return there soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vic and Anthony'sMiasVIPDined on 3/11/2014Great food and service. The back ground music was an unpleasant thumping bass which didn't really sound like music at all and made conversation difficult at times. If the music was absent or different, it would be a huge improvement.Special Features:
- AWESOMEGrottoDined on 3/8/2014Food, Service and everything else was awesome. Very quick service, many different employees helping you. Will go here every time we go to Golden NuggetSpecial Features: