Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Huron & Brigantine Blvd
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.vicandanthonys.com/
- Phone: 6094418355
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour in the Bar Only
4pm-7pm (Tuesday - Saturday)
Tuesday - Thursday: 5pm-10pm
Friday and Saturday: 5pm-11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Banquet Manager 6094418445
A word from Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Atlantic City’s newest dining experience, Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse, introduces a legend to the people of New Jersey. With the right recipe for both comfort and class, Vic & Anthony's features a blend of distinguished cuisine and a one-of-a-kind atmosphere that is timeless yet modern. Our award-winning menu from acclaimed Concept Chef Carlos Rodriguez boasts only the finest prime beef, including Ribeye, New York Strip, Porterhouse and Filet Mignon. For those with a taste for something other than beef, we also offer Lamb Rack, Veal Chop, Live Maine Lobster, Australian Rock Lobster Tail and local fresh seafood fare. To top the evening off, enjoy a selection from our celebrated wine list, offering the finest wines the world has to offer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
139 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (91)romantic (61)fit for foodies (54)notable wine list (53)good for groups (41)vibrant bar scene (27)hot spot (21)late-night find (14)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- GREAT!JerseyansVIPDined on 7/19/2014Love the Filet Mignon at Vic & Anthony's....it is mouth watering. Love eating at the bar too, as the bartenders are so nice. A really fun place to be. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- disappointing $400 dinner for threeddogVIPDined on 7/19/2014Not hard to figure out why we were able to get a reservation when every other restaurant in the A.C. area was booked Saturday night. The $46 steaks were dry and flavorless, we would have done much better at the Outback and saved $300. In the Golden Nugget, the Chart House is a much better bet.
- a gem!donnamtVIPDined on 7/19/2014Delicious dinner! Great service! Another wonderful eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent restaurantnancynurseDined on 7/17/2014We usually go to the Charthouse which we find very good and a great view, but we decided to try this restaurant instead this time and it was outstanding...there were 5 of us and we all ordered the pre-fix menu with the 6oz filet...all our meals were prepared to perfection, the meat was cooked as ordered and the filet/food was incredible...the service was impeccable, the drinks were a good size...we had a great meal and we will definitely go back..cant say anything negative at all about this place!..the creme brulee and the nutball for desert were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner in ACJazzfan4lifeDined on 7/17/2014We had a reservation & were promptly welcomed & seated. Our server went over the specials & asked us if we had any questions. We had the chips & strings & calamari appetizers, both were excellent. Two well done filet mignons with bernaise sauce one over the meat, one on the side. The meat was well cooked but lacked seasoning and was a bit too chewy for filet mignon. We had brussel sprouts which were excellent. At the end of our meal I told our server I would be picking up the tab because it was my boyfriend's birthday. She surprised us by bringing out a slice of red velvet cake with a candle & happy birthday in chocolate. Our server (Cheryl I think) was awesome! The 3 rating was because I expected better steak from a steak house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SkipDined on 7/16/2014Used the price-fixe menu. Very good. Have been there in the past. This proved to be a good value for what we usually order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerJerseyspeechDined on 7/16/2014My honey and I went for a dinner date-service was amazing! Loved our recommended wine- dinner was delic! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTINGDisappointedVIPDined on 7/12/2014We have been here before and have enjoyed ourselves. Not this time-the steaks were not broiled to our specification, the service was inexperienced(don't train wait staff on a Saturday night-try Sunday or Monday) and the noise level was deafening. We won't be back. Not if it were the last steak place on the planet.
- Mrs. DMrsDDined on 7/12/2014My sisters, 10 year old daughter and I dined here prior to the Michael Buble concert Saturday evening. We were at least 30 minutes late for our reservation, which was no problem to the restaurant. They were great about it, which we most appreciated! The food and wine were outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious - but tooo noisydonnamtVIPDined on 7/5/2014I am a regular. The food and staff are the best. But as I have commented in the past, it is too close and tight and noisy. Also, this is the only steak house that doesn't have prime rib on its menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NomorebutterlessisbestDined on 7/5/2014This was my second visit to Vic and Anthony's and I was so much more satisfied. The tile fish was fabulous. My husband and friends had steak of different cuts and they were all happy with their delicious dinners. My first experience was too buttery for me. It appears that they now put less buter on steaks and side dishes. Let' s be real. If you have great food you do not need to hide behind pounds of buter.Special Features:
- Great SteaksDaLish4usDined on 7/1/2014Very tender aged steaks . Competitive to many steakhouses I've been to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loud to talk and average foodOCDinerVIPDined on 6/28/2014We were so disappointed in this restaurant. It was so noisy that we couldn't talk without raising our voices. I had the rib eye setback and it had no taste to it. My wife had the seafood special and it was way to salty. The wine list was exceptionally good. The waiter was average but when he brought the check we had to sit through a sales pitch to join a restaurant club. Very tacky!Special Features:
- Not the place for Alaskan King CrabBetMeAtDinnerDined on 6/27/2014The crab legs came out swimming in so much butter even the waiter suggested a new plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sphillysamVIPDined on 6/25/2014Excellent steaks, seafood, and desserts. Our waiter, Anthony provided very attentive service with detailed descriptions of specials and prices. The outstanding wine list contained many choices at a discount.Special Features:
- Bill of South JerseyLetseat2014Dined on 6/23/2014Excellent! My wife and I had a wonderful time. Outstanding food, friendly and courteous staff, relaxing ambiance. What more could you ask for! Very pleasurable dining experience. Will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A MUST VISITcabkabDined on 6/21/2014You will not be disappointed with your dining experience at Vic & Anthony's steakhouse. The signature cocktails are a must try. We love the options of the side dishes. The filet mignon is mouth watering with an amazing seared crust.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- crashDined on 6/20/2014Vic & Anthony's was a great dinning experience I would strongly recommend it to my friends, this is a must when visiting the Golden Nuget in Atlantic City,Special Features:
- AlbertVIPDined on 6/19/2014Our meals were outstanding and the Veal Meliness was scrumptious. Althrough the cream spinach was very salty becuase of too much cheese. We retuned the side dish and the waiter took it off the bill. We really enjoyed the evening and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreateatingoutDined on 6/17/2014The food and ambiance are wonderful. What made our meal even more stupendous was the wonderful and caring service by our waitress, Dianne, who could not have been more attentive. Her service and personality added immeasurably to our dining experience.Special Features:
- Had such high hopesTommyGDined on 6/14/2014We have eaten at Vic and Anthonys in NYC and absolutely loved it. This time in AC was not as memorable. Maybe my expectations were too high, maybe NYC caters to difference clientele but it was by no means bad....just not nearly as good. Our waiter kept looking around the room like a mob boss was hunting him down while he presented the specials and the menu. The strip was not nearly as tasty as I remember but again...this is not a bash, just not a praise!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2014One of the best steak house i have been to. Service was outstanding as the water glass was never haft empty. Boneless rib eye steak was cooked exactly how i ordered it . My wife , who will not eat red meat , loved the chicken paige and roasted pair with sage blue cheese salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinerhavingfuninACDined on 6/14/2014The atmosphere was great. The chairs were extremely comfortable. The meal was excellent! And most importantly, Kevin, our server, was outstanding. I'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatChazDined on 6/13/2014We dine here often. Most times between 4-8 people. Dining here is always superb. Food is fantastic and the service (Anthony) is always flawless. Their Happy Hour at the Bar is the Best.Special Features:
- Best steakElissaDined on 6/7/2014We love this place! Excellent steaks and oysters Rockefeller!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vic and Anthonys not worth pricesCaseyVIPDined on 6/6/2014the $68 bone in filet was small and tough, the prices are very high but I guess we expect that in AC. A friend steak came out over cooked. I wouldn't go for the high end steaks if you go there. consumermarinesupply.comSpecial Features:
- Our favorite steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/5/2014My husband and I love the filet, Danielle, our server was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surf 'n Turf Hot SpotLawrLawr92Dined on 6/4/2014For our meal, we chose from the three-course Distinctive Dining menu, which was about $50.00 per person. We both chose Lobster Cognac for appetizers, and were very pleased with the flavor and the creaminess. For our entrees, we had the petite filet with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes and the Alaskan King Crab Parpadelle. Both were outstanding, especially the petite filet (cooked medium-well). The crab in the pasta dish was tender and flavorful. For dessert, we received a Pecan Roll with caramel sauce and Creme Brulee. The pecan roll was actually a huge ball of ice cream rolled in pecans, and very delicious! The creme brulee was topped with fresh berries. Noise level and service were fitting for the environment. Overall, a wonderful experience!Special Features:
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/30/2014Called for a last minute reservation very accommodating and great food and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceeatengoodtonightDined on 5/29/2014Excellent service. The food was delicious. The ambiance was trendy but nice. Overall extremely satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding - Again!donnamtVIPDined on 5/25/2014Just love the bar area! John and Nicole are the best....they are so friendly, accommodating, and they have a good memory! They know their regulars (like us) and they already have our drinks ready for us! The bar menu is the best! Personally, I'd much prefer eating in the bar area. One can still order from the regular menu as well.Special Features:
- Excellent steaks & seafoodBigJeffVIPDined on 5/24/2014From my point of view this is the place to be in Atlantic City for perfectly prepared steak or seafood. Service is attentive but slow - be sure to let your server know if you prefer to "get in and get out" rather than to enjoy a slow, leisurely dining experience. While I enjoy the latter, most of hey the party I was with last weekend heard the call of the blackjack tables and they wanted orders taken and food served "pronto". We tried to make that preference known, but they apparently have one speed at which they work. But that's my only issue - if you don't mind a wait for a table and more waiting before and between courses, you won't find a better traditional steakhouse meal anywhere in AC.Special Features:
- Great dining experienceHungryLouVIPDined on 5/24/2014This is one of the best steakhouses in AC among the many available. I would highly recommend this restaurant for any special occasion. The atmosphere is perfect and the service is outstanding.Special Features:
- Wonderful Birthday Dinner!donnamtVIPDined on 5/23/2014Several of us celebrated my sister's birthday! The food was scrumptious! Anthony, our server, the best -- as usual. I had one of the specials -- a delicious thick pork chop with hot cherry peppers on top! I wish this could be added to the regular menu! Absolutely delish!Special Features:
- Never disappointedYayaDined on 5/23/2014Always a great meal! Food serviced hot. Our server paid little attention to our needs and gave me the wrong order. He must have been new?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lennyDined on 5/23/2014the food and the service were very good.it was a little noisySpecial Features:
- The following 461 reviews are from the Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Fabulous !Chow41Dined on 5/22/2014From the surroundings to the survive to the food, it was fabulous I will tell all the people I knowSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JazzDined on 5/20/2014Great dinner and service. Filet mignon was like butter. Fish dinner also enjoyed by 2 people in the party. Food and service excellent.Special Features:
- Great findChristinaVIPDined on 5/16/2014The food here was amazing and our waiter so nice and extremely helpful. We will defiantly be coming backSpecial Features:
- over pricedpriceyDined on 5/15/2014My crab cake was one of the best ever but I found this place to be way over priced. I expected prices to be a bit high when they didn't show them on the menu but I when I got the bill I felt a bit insulted.Special Features: