SWB - Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
7500 E. Doubletree Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 58258Neighborhood:
SouthwestPrice: $30 and under
SWB - Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://scottsdale.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-scottsdale/entertainment/index.jsp
- Phone: 480-444-1234x8650
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch is BACK! 10am-2pm every Sunday starting Aug 31st.
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 6:30am - 11:30am, Sunday: 6:30am - 12:00pm; Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American
- Executive Chef: Juan Solorio
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Join us for dinner and enjoy our nightly live entertainment shows at Center Stage Bar before or after dinner. Please call for show schedules.
- Special Events: Mother's Day is right around the corner! Don't forget to make your reservations for our Brunch Buffet. Chef has put together an amazing spread to include Prime Rib & Roasted Lamb carving stations. As well as a Pasta, Paella, & Quesadilla & Whitefish Taco action station. We cannot forget about our traditional breakfast fare as well as the kid's own buffet!
A word from SWB - Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
Energized by the delicious aromas and activity coming from its open kitchen, this casual southwestern bistro offers wood-fired specialties featuring fresh seasonal ingredients. Relax and enjoy indoors or out, set against a backdrop of the majestic McDowell Mountains. Featuring the area's favorite Sunday Brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
SWB - Hyatt Regency Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (4)fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (2)special occasion (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- No atmosphere- ambiance wasKellyChisDined on 12/25/2012No atmosphere- ambiance was not great for Christmas buffet/dinner, dining room had numerous outside doors that continually were open, service people and guests generating heavy traffic throughout the eating area. Atmosphere not peaceful or conducive to socializing. Food was good, service was excellent.
- Thanksgiving Out at its Best!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2012We had the opportunity to dine at the Hyatt SWB for our Thanksgiving dinner. We had 6 members in our party. The variety of the food was excellent. There were some unique choices along with the standards. The all important desserts were very good especially the pecan pie and bananas foster. The weather was great and the staff pleasant and attentive.Special Features:
- t-giving brunch was incredible.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2012t-giving brunch was incredible. They had everything and nearly everything i tried i wanted more of. I just got too full. Bloody mary bar was exceptional.Special Features:
- William was a very knowledgableshoplifterVIPDined on 8/4/2012William was a very knowledgable & attentive server!Special Features:
- We love this place, the food,OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/20/2012We love this place, the food, service and atmosphere is good. I would feel comforatable bringing clients, friends or family here.Special Features:
- Not worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2012I have been there before but it was prior to their remodeling a few years ago. I was disappointed in how casual the restaurant was. I guess I assumed it would be because of the prices. Pay for the ambiance, but that wasn't the case. We sat near the entrance and the open kitchen was to our left. During our breakfast we had the joy of listening to one of the cooks hammer out the potato fries. It was a continued hammering noise. Not at all enjoyable and it continually interrupted the conversation
- This place is good. I orderedEduardoVIPDined on 5/5/2012This place is good. I ordered the roasted chicken but it came out not cooked enough. The win and dark meat were less cooked than I preferred. The salad was good. The boys serving felt a like they were under a microscope.Special Features:
- server was very good but itshoplifterVIPDined on 4/23/2012server was very good but it took too long to get the bill & return itSpecial Features:
- Baramundi was overcooked,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/21/2012Baramundi was overcooked, Wine portion skimpy and waiter was not attentive.
- While the food was very good,weJackieVIPDined on 4/6/2012While the food was very good,we were there on a holiday weekend and there were several tables with small, energetic children at 8pm.Special Features:
- A very nice brunch with plentyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/11/2012A very nice brunch with plenty of choices. The cooked to order flaming desserts (peach melba, bananas foster, etc) make for a highlightSpecial Features:
- good food,fair service,veryBEEELVIPDined on 3/10/2012good food,fair service,very noisey, lots of kids, atmosphere of a coffee shop.Special Features:
- All was very good overall.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/10/2012All was very good overall. It was a little noisy where we were seated, but we had my two grand children along, so that was okay. Our waittress seemed VERY new, and not very familiar with the menu offerings. We also had to ask for things we needed by flagging her down. The food was very good and the resort grounds were beautiful! We did the gondola rode after dinner, and although a bit pricey for our whole group, we felt it was with it. The grand kids loved it. The band playing was also really good!Special Features:
- Loved sitting outside by theforeyes21VIPDined on 2/24/2012Loved sitting outside by the firepit. Food was good but menu was very limited. In fact, SWB's menu had been combined with the Hyatt's italian restaurant's menu and there were still not enough choices. If you're staying at the Hyatt it's worth eating there.Special Features:
- Food was great and staff wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/20/2012Food was great and staff was very professional and friendly. Did take forever and a day to get our check and then to be able to sign the receipt and get out of there. Drinks were strong (beware), which is not a bad thing!Special Features:
- We felt like we were eatingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/18/2012We felt like we were eating in a coffee shop as pricewise, there should have been some ambiance. The lights were very bright and there was a band playing in the lounge adjacent to the SWB that made it sooooo noisy. No table cloths...and the food was ok...Special Features:
- Ate here after checking intoOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/17/2012Ate here after checking into the hotel. It was really busy. Overall food was really good and the drinks were great. Only complaint was that we were near the door to the patio so while they have heaters outside, we were getting pretty cold. But being from Oregon, we can deal with it. A little spendy, but you should expect that in a hotel restaurant at a resort of this caliber.
- Wife was not impressed withOccasionalDinerDined on 2/11/2012Wife was not impressed with her salad. It was uninspired with bland dressing. The cornbread was a disappointment. It was very sweet. She thought it would not be sweet and maybe a little spicy. The guacamole was terrific. My short ribs were very good, and my roasted corn on the cob was tasty. I shared it with her, and she agreed. So bottom line: my food was great; hers was marginal; the guacamole saved her experience. Would we go back? Probably not. We don't drink, so we probably wouldn't pay that much for guacamole just to be at the Hyatt.
- Food very good - but wineOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/11/2012Food very good - but wine very expensive -should take advantage of their daily special to keep costs down. Nothing special about the restaurant itself, but the Hyatt is lovely.
- Nice outdoor patio with fireRedheadDined on 12/31/2011Nice outdoor patio with fire pit and heaters. Friendly service staff.Special Features:
- Only issue was having to dealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/24/2011Only issue was having to deal with foot traffic for the buffet. The location was too crowded. Otherwise excellent!Special Features:
- Would have liked a quieterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/24/2011Would have liked a quieter atmosphere for Thanksgiving but the food was plentiful and terrific. Definitely pricey!Special Features:
- Food, service and the resortOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/24/2011Food, service and the resort ambience were all 5-star. The only inconvenience was that our table for two was next to a large family table and the young mother would park her extra-large stroller right behind my dining companion's chair, which is not really the restaurant's fault. The other thing that made it a less-than-perfect experience was the drizzly weather which made it difficult to walk and enjoy the resort grounds But again that was not the resort's fault, which is why I gave an overall 5-star rating, as the things under their control were flawless.Special Features:
- We have stayed at the resortOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/24/2011We have stayed at the resort several times and attended the brunch often. Each experience has been wonderful. A good job well done by the entire staff. Thank you!Special Features:
- The atmosphere here is sereneOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/13/2011The atmosphere here is serene whether you are eating scallops or hamburgers, it is a beautiful setting.Special Features:
- Don't expect 5-star serviceJohnHVIPDined on 11/13/2011Went for Sunday Brunch. Best brunch I'd ever been to. Fantastic food. However, our waiter was the WORST! Saw him once at the beginning for coffee. Didn't see him again until I was almost done for another cup of coffee and then waited over 30 minutes to see him again just to get the check. After waiting, I walked up front to pay. That took another 15-20 minutes. It took just as long to pay the bill as it did to dine. It was one of the most frustrating restaurant experiences I've ever had.Special Features:
- Really enjoyed SWB. ChrissyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/12/2011Really enjoyed SWB. Chrissy and Jeremy were excellent. Food was very good. Look forward to going back.Special Features:
- Another fine brunch at SWB,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/6/2011Another fine brunch at SWB, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale. Great choice (and quality - apart from rather taste-free shrimp) of food, good service and a relaxed atmosphere. Just the way to spend a sunny Sunday lunchtime!Special Features:
- Everything was very nice.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/14/2011Everything was very nice. The food,the service,and the ambiance.Special Features:
- Energetic and helpful staff.AZfamilyDined on 9/24/2011Energetic and helpful staff. Loved the recycled glasses and cool serving plates and dishes. We had a lot of fun.Special Features:
- My date and I had a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/23/2011My date and I had a wonderful experience, capped off by a gondola ride, marriage proposal, and beautiful singing by a gondolier with impeccable timing...she began to sing just within seconds after I asked my girlfriend to marry me. Hollywood couldn't have scripted it better. A PERFECT evening, thank you so much, to the Hyatt and your staff.Special Features:
- It's only okay. Service wasn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2011It's only okay. Service wasn't up to Hyatt's usual standards. Food is too expensive for what is casual, every day southwestern fair.Special Features:
- Excellent meal!lovesfoodDined on 8/16/2011Had a gift card so 4 of us went for an early dinner. Great server, all 4 meals were delicious and perfectly cooked. 2 desserts were good, too. Thanks!Special Features:
- Having dined here before withRLG1084Dined on 8/12/2011Having dined here before with very good results, we went back with a large group. This time, 4 of the 7 meals were fair-to-good and the service frequently just stood around. The 100% lump crab cakes were 80% filler. The BBQ ribs were tasteless and the rock shrimp grits were equally bland. The food was so different from our first experience, we asked if the chef had changed. The manager offered other dishes or a free desert, but we just weren't interested. I would like to think our first experience was the better example. We will probably go back one more time to see. This is an expensive restaurant in a 1st class resort - we expected much better.