Twigs Bistro - Wandermere
401 E. Farwell
Spokane, WA 99218Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Twigs Bistro - Wandermere
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.twigsbistro.com/
- Phone: 5094658794
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm. Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Brian Hartnett
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Let us make your event truly special If you're looking for that unique place to have a party, wedding reception, business dinner, private function – or just drinks with friends after work – Twigs can make any event a memory to cherish. On and off site catering is available. Please contact a manager for more information and booking.
- Private Party Facilities: Let us make your event truly special. If you're looking for that unique place to have a party, wedding reception, business dinner, private function – or just drinks with friends after work – Twigs can make any event a memory to cherish.
- Private Party Contact: Doug Truitt 5094658794
A word from Twigs Bistro - Wandermere
Prepare for a unique dining experience that is casual yet memorable. Visit Twigs and you will experience the perfect ambiance, making for a warm and inviting atmosphere. Food will tantalize a variety of palates. Experience your meal with one of our 36 Signature Martinis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Twigs Bistro - Wandermere - Best Restaurants in Spokane ›
Twigs Bistro - Wandermere reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (19)special occasion (18)good for groups (15)neighborhood gem (11)great for lunch (10)scenic view (9)kid-friendly (7)hot spot (7)great for brunch (6)fit for foodies (6)romantic (6)vibrant bar scene (4)notable wine list (4)late-night find (4)Show More
- We were looking for a quietOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/7/2012We were looking for a quiet dinner (Anniversary) so the energetic atmosphere of this establishment was not quite what we were looking for. That said, we were very pleased with the quality of the food and service. We plan to return soon to enjoy the true flavor of Twigs....happy hour, horderves and more great service.Special Features:
- Unique MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/4/2012Great menu with most entrees less than $20.00. Great wait staff.Special Features:
- no points again?????OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011Very loud with peoples voices echoing from the bar and in the room facing outdoors,that it was hard to carry on a conversation at our table. We also did not get our points again put on our account and this is our 2nd dining with open table. What gives??????
- Food was good, but not outstanding,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/24/2011Food was good, but not outstanding, menu was limited in choices, food was much better in past experiences.Special Features:
- we love to come here to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/8/2011we love to come here to eat the Gluten free menu is great and just what i need..We made on line reservations for 5:00 table of 4 window seating..we got there they had us at 6:00 and in the middle of the room..Need to work on reading the reservations better.. But food was great and waiter was wonderful !! will be back many times..One of the few restaurants in town to have such a great gluten free menue.Special Features:
- Great outdoor seating, tableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2011Great outdoor seating, table not ready when we arrived(we were five minutes late arriving), informative server and fabulous signiture drinks. Overall good experience.Special Features:
- TWIGS was busy for a weekOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2011TWIGS was busy for a week night.. it is not a place to go if you want a secluded, romantic dinner for two.. it was quite noisy and where we sat it was close to other couples. The food was good.. sashmi good.. crab/artichoke fair.. desserts were good. Service and food were quick. They made nothing of the comment that i had made thru using this service that it was our anniversary.. not even a 'happy anniversary.."Special Features:
- Only a 2 StarOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2011The service at Twiggs Wandermere was terrific as was the view from the outdoor seating, but unfortunately this is where the compliments come to an end. The food was mediocre at best. My wife's steak salad had way too much vinegar, and my blackened chicken sandwich not only tasted terrible but the sandwich was mostly bread with very little inside. When making our reservation we mentioned it was our anniversary and there was no effort whatsoever to recognize our special occasion -- no table decorations, no free dessert -- nothing! After talking with some friends the next day they told us of a similar experience. We will most likely not return to Twiggs, but we were glad to have enjoyed the view while we were there.Special Features: