Tap House Bellevue
550 106th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Tap House Bellevue
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.taphousegrill.com/
- Phone: 4254671730
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm. Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Fernando Buitron
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining
- Private Party Facilities: The Tap House Bellevue is a full service event facility. Located in the heart of downtown Bellevue at the Galleria, the Tap House Bellevue is our first location and boasts the largest selection of Northwest beers on tap. At the Bellevue Tap House we can provide your group with a fun event that they are certain to remember. Our semi-private back area offers a VIP experience that is suitable for any occasion. Choose from one of the Tap House Grill's event menus, or book a custom brewer's dinner and leave the menu planning to the chef. Remember to tap one of our extensive selection of beers for your guests! Our goal is to make every private event at the Bellevue Tap House Grill simple, enjoyable, and an experience to remember! Capacity: Seated: 50, Reception: 60, Full restaurant buy out to 250. Food and Beverage Minimum Applies Our Tap House Grill semi-private space is located adjacent to the main dining room. This space features a high definition television.
- Private Party Contact: Lindsay Helling 2068163314
A word from Tap House Bellevue
Located in the heart of Bellevue's bustling downtown area in the Galleria, Tap House Grill boasts the largest selection of Northwest beers on tap and progressive urban cuisine of steaks, seafood, and sushi. Surrounded by Bellevue's best shopping, attractions and hotels, the Bellevue Tap House Grill is our flagship location. During the summer months enjoy drinks and food on our large patio, and during the colder seasons come inside for a beer and some of our delicious food. The Bellevue Tap House Grill is a full service event and banquet facility that can accommodate groups of 20-250 with semi-private areas as well as a chance to reserve the entire Bellevue restaurant. With a large selection of food and brews, as well as an elegant, but laid-back atmosphere the Bellevue Tap House Grill is definitely the place to be.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Tap House Bellevue - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
Tap House Bellevue reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (17)great for lunch (15)vibrant bar scene (12)great for outdoor dining (9)late-night find (9)hot spot (6)great for brunch (4)fit for foodies (3)kid-friendly (3)special occasion (3)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (2)Show More
- Mid week breakShelbyVIPDined on 12/26/2013We got a nice booth and while the bar was busy, the noise level was fine and we had a cozy diner for two.. Our waitress was very attentive and knew the menu and wine paitings well. The soups came almost immediately. The wine selection was good. We ordered burgers and the portions and options were good. Parking is validated and plentiful so it's much more convenient than bellevue square or lincoln square. We will be backSpecial Features:
- Great place for business lunchMikeDined on 12/19/2013Food was exceptional and beer selection top notch!Special Features:
- Going Down-HillJoshDined on 12/14/2013I first tried the tap house a few years back in Seattle, it was great. It seems now that they aren't what they used to be, menu changes among other things have ruined this place for me. On a whim I figured I would try the Bellevue location and see if it was any better, sadly it was not. We reserved a table but when we arrived we still had to wait 15 mind to be seated. Then I attempted to order a beer which they boast a rather large stock of, yet I had to list off 5 beers until I found one they actually had in stock. Then I didn't even get my beer for 10 more minutes. Then the food was merely subpar my wife barely touched hers said it tasted funny. Overall I think this marks my final visit to any tap house in this state at least.
- Great food/atmo for a small partychs1Dined on 12/12/2013The noise level was a bit high, but it was pleasant noise. And the drinks list looked really good. We had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great staff and good food!AccidentalTouristDined on 11/25/2013Tap House always delivers good food and has great staff there as well. They're polite, energetic and very professional. I had a spicy tuna roll and it was great. I'm sure I'll be booking another team lunch there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Groups after workChristinaDined on 11/21/2013I work at Microsoft and we often need a place nearby where we can show up with a larger group, with a guaranteed table reservation and good food. The beer selection is amazing! Especially our European visitors love it.Special Features:
- Happy 21st SonGMoneyDined on 11/15/2013Took our boy out for his 21st. Chose Taproom because of the tremendous variety of beer on tap. Fun place to start tasting and learning what you do and don't like. It has very fair prices and the food was soo good that I caught family members carrying on & on telling others about the meal we had here 2 nights before! Several of us had burgers, great quantity, quality and presentation. One had the lamb and gushed that it was great and half the price they would have expected. We all enjoyed the appetizers too. I thought it was especially reasonable that they didn't insist we be on one check although there were 10 of us. I never once had to ask for more drink, they were all over it. Same with empty plates and glasses. Well done.Special Features:
- Hostess attitude needs adjustmentAlexDined on 11/14/2013This is not the first time I organise business group lunches at Tap House, but it was the first time when the first 3 of our group of 10 arrived we were refused sitting until the rest of our group arrives. I asked hostess if the table is not ready, she said that it is ready, but she will wait to sit us untill more will show up, until then we can stand and wait. No smile, grim face and unwelcome attitude. Only when the rest of our group showed up she finally sit us. This is while we had a reservation for 10 and the dining room was almost empty. Waitress service was fine, I have problem just with hostess. I think I will take group lunches to a different venue for now until hostess or her attitude toward customers changes.
- It's all about the brewCarmarDined on 11/1/2013If you want a good meal this is not the place. I ordered a spicy pasta dish that had no flavor, much less spice. We were a party of 10 and only 2 people from our party liked their meal. The beer selection was good but the food was pricey and not good.Special Features:
- Good for dinner/snacks w/beersCclarktDined on 10/31/2013Good sushi, wonderful beer list, fine bar food if not a little above. Very pleasant reception and quick service, if not with a warm and genuine attitude. Still tipped her, my bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ForgottenMinkVIPDined on 10/29/2013I remember when the Tap House was the new kid on the block and went many times. Over the years many amazing restaurants opened in Bellevue and never revisited this mainstay, until a month ago as it was one of the few Passport card participants in Bellevue. I was surprised by the food selections and quality. I returned here recently to find again the same quality in food. Great lunch selections, similar to Palomino.Special Features:
- 160 beers on the wallMontereyBSDined on 10/23/2013If you like craft beer, this is the place: 160 on tap. Food is good. Fit for foodies, as long as we're talking about beer. Fairly simple presentation, but way beyond the "pub food" mix. They're interesed in having you around and sampling more beer, so they don't rush you out. Noise level allows real conversation. I like the place and stop by whenever I'm in Bellevue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceTluxeDined on 10/19/2013Our waiter was not shy recommended things and pairings with beverages. Nice experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not wthat it used to beJamminJoeDined on 10/18/2013I have gone to the Tap House many times over the last decade and this by far was one of the worst experiences I have had. The music was turned up so loud in the dining are you had to almost yell to talk to the person right next to you and couldn't hear the person sitting across the table. the whole restaurant smelled of Chlorine bleach. The food was OK, but rather bland compared to normal and the drinks were poorly made and didn't taste like they normally due.
- Great!Trishm91Dined on 10/12/2013The food was very good as were the drinks. The sour patch cocktail is amazing! My friends and I really enjoyed the atmosphere and got great service. Loved the crab bisque as always and had the dungeness Mac and cheese. The sauce was a bit rich for both that and the penne dish my friend got but still good. The calamari was delicious as well. Seemed like a good spot where it was mostly adults and older families or groups. Very few to no children which I really appreciated. Pretty reasonable pricing as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Get-togetherAstrologgieDined on 10/12/2013We had friends visiting, and needed a place for our whole family, on relatively short notice. The Tap House was able to configure seating for 8 plus, and provided a great dining experience for all. Vegetarians need to know that their burgers are available with Boca patties, and they're very accommodating. The ambience is casually elegant, service friendly and attentive, and the noise level allows for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Fun AtmosphereDeniseDined on 10/5/2013This is not a quiet, relaxing, romantic dinner place, but if you like to gather with friends where you can visit and enjoy great food it's perfect. The service is great. The beer/beverage list is excellent. It is a casual atmosphere. Perfect for toasting good friends and laughing out loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy hourbeeharrDined on 9/13/2013We went before heading in to Seattle for a Sounders game. Google Plus reviews swayed us to give it a try and it was well worth the visit. We went hog wild with appetizers as the happy hour prices were terrific ... and the food was excellent. Sushi was great. Calamari perfect and bacon-wrapped jalapenos great as well. Entrees were delicious from soup and salad to the Morning After burger to the Ahi sandwich. After dinner we had three more orders of sushi just for kicks. Would definitely recommend and will be back.Special Features:
- Consistently good food and beers!karanVIPDined on 8/26/2013I visit Tap House at least 2-3 times a month and have never been disappointed (except probably once by their late night happy hour food). The food is great and even though it could use a little variety or change now, I will still recommend this place to meat & fish lovers alike. And the 160+ beers on tap just makes up for everything else!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't Be Coming Back This TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/24/2013People will return to a place with so so food but they won't go back to a place with bad service. Sadly, the service at the Taphouse the night I went was terrible. I had gone for the past few years to celebrate my birthday. The food is good. They have a great beer selection and the space to accommodate a large party. The terrible experience really boils down to the server. She was replaced a short while into our visit, and the second server apologized for her saying she'd had a long day. I have long days at work all the time. And if I turned in the terrible work that server did--which is her job--my boss would fire me.Special Features:
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/23/2013Fist time in the restaraunt. Busy, but we made early reservations. Bar was a little noisy, but service good and the food was great. Probably not a great romantic spot given the noisy bar, but great for a gathering of friends or couples with a fantastic meal, good wine list and an incredible number of beers on tap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunchtime meetingLove2eatDined on 8/23/2013Liked the food selection on the lunch menu! Especially liked the $10 special. Waiter was very good at accommodating our need to be in and out in one hour and always refilled our drinks before we were out. Will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunRedmondDinerDined on 8/20/2013The group loved the beer selection and food. Parking can be a challenge on a busy night in the garage. Food selection was broad enough and appetizers delicious.Special Features:
- Excellent environmentLarryDined on 8/5/2013My son and I went there as we had a gift card to try it. The beer selection is outstanding and the food is excellent. The bar area is nice, there is decent outdoor seating, and our server was friendly and helpful. The menu is a bit limited, but the food we had was very good.Special Features:
- Four of us dined.Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2013Four of us dined.Food was very good with one exception..it was 'fine" but did not live up to the reccomendation of our server. The manager (without any request on our part ) took that meal off of the bill. Our food arrived quickly and our server made sure the rest of our meals were up to par and that the dining experience was a pleasant one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/23/2013The patio was sunny with enough shade. The fish tacos were delicious but the watermelon lemonade, gotta give it a try! It was SO good! Only bummer is you have to pay for refills, still worth it though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Food Great BeerMegFPDined on 7/19/2013Do not eat here. If you want a wide variety of beer this place will suit your needs. If you want anything to eat at all DO NOT DO EAT HERE. We had a group of 12 and the service was fine but every single person's meal...every single course was just plain BAD.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/17/2013I am here at least once a month. The Tap House has great food and a HUGE beer selection for those who are interested. Service is always great and the food is prepared to perfection. Weekends tend to be a lot busier which ramps up the volume inside. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing saladDAWG4LFDined on 7/14/2013The Strawberry Spinach salad was outstanding. Fresh oranges and strawberries, pecans, grilled chicken, and the right amount of dressing...it popped in my mouth with tremendous flavor. They do not have honey mustard, which was quite surprising. Wanted to use it instead of mayo on my chicken sandwich. Therefore, I ordered the salad. I will return just for this item.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Beers, ButOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/10/2013No schooner option. They do have a sampler, but it's way too much beer for one person.
- Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/2/2013We had excellent service, and the staff did all they could to please everyone. I also enjoyed the best summer salad ever, with a wonderful orange dressing. I recommend they keep it on their menu year around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great selection of beersOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/1/2013Overall experience was good. Hostess was accomodating and friendly - our group was probably going to be larger than I had originally planned and let the hostess know. She was more than happy to move our group to an area where if more people showed up, and they did, additional tables could be slid together. Food was ok. The Jalapeno Poppers have a little bit of bite so be aware. Couple people in the group had burgers and they said it was good. The beer selection is GREAT! More annoying than really anything else, the three hours our group was there, we went through 3 servers. The transition from one server to another should have been smooth. Instead there was a noticeable lull where we started looking for our server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food poor serviceKanojoDined on 7/1/2013We came for lunch with two busy kids but had to wait 35 minutes for our orders. The restaurant wasn't that full so I can't understand it. When we complained, they took out of the bill one of the entres but still...Special Features:
- PleasantCyndyLVIPDined on 6/29/2013We had a nice evening at the Tap House, it is in a convenient location in Bellevue. Dont forget to bring in your parking ticket for validation. The food was above average, we even tried the sushi. My only comment would be that the beer wasn't cold enough, but there is an excellent selection of beers on tap. We would definitely come back again.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood brew pubkristylynnVIPDined on 6/24/2013Tap House is great for work lunches, drinks after work, or a casual weekend lunch or dinner. This is not fancy food - just simple, tasty salads, soups, sandwiches and burgers. They offer a few other things like sushi rolls and standard appies. I really like the hummus plate - comes with tomatoe slices, hummus, pita and a little bit of olive tapenade. Even tho its on the appie list, it makes a great lunch or dinner. They also offer 160 beers on tap, some rotation/seasonals as well. Fantastic HH from 3:30-6:30 M-F and all day Sunday. Weather permitting, it is really nice to sit outside on the patio in the sunshine and watch the crowds go by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Pub FoodhohenlageDined on 6/18/2013Overall just a good local neighborhood pub, great for meeting up with friends after work to watch a game or catch a beer and some food. Consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy hour!Foodie2Dined on 6/13/2013This place is great as an after work hang out with friends. The food is decent, the beer choice is great. Service was very good as well. Be warned however, the Tap House is a noisy place. Great for happy hour with friends, not so much for an intimate conversation... Overall a place that I'd enjoy visiting again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and beer selection.JhuppinDined on 6/6/2013Went here for lunch and dinner on the same day and the food was great but I got the wrong meal for lunch. I asked for the $10 special with soup and ended up getting a more expensive lunch special and had to pay extra for the soup. It cost an extra $7. Other than that it was great. Went back for dinner and sat outside and it took over 20 minutes to take our order for drink and appetizer. Another 20 minutes for them to ask if we wanted anything else and we then were able to order out food. We got our food only about 10 minutes later and even though it was good it wasn't worth the long wait. They weren't that busy at all for that slow of serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Group DinnergroupdinnerDined on 6/5/2013I was throughly impressed with the level of service given to our group of 14 people. Very attentive waitstaff, remarkably quick service, all food delivered at the same time and timely refills of cocktails! Usually large groups are difficult but the folks at the Tap House did it flauwlessly! Great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We continue to enjoy the greatlocalfoodieDined on 5/31/2013We continue to enjoy the great food and excellent service at The Taphouse-Bellevue. It's our downtown Bellevue favorite, even though there are so many other choices in Bellevue, the service and food and local NW beer selections are the best. We will keep coming back for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.