Keg & Kitchen
90 Haddon Avenue
Westmont, NJ 08108Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Keg & Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.kegnkitchen.com/
- Phone: 8568339800x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday- Brunch 11:00am-2:00pm
Bar Open Every Night until 2am
Happy Hour Monday-Friday 3pm-6:30pm
Late Night Specials Sunday - Thursday 10-12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Michael O'Meara
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Coming soon....
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room that can accommodate a maximum of 40 people. The main dining room can accommodate large groups as well.
- Private Party Contact: Erin Budinas 8568339800x
- Entertainment: Thursday,10:00pm-1:00am DJ Matt Cappy
Friday, 10:00pm-1:00am, DJ
- Special Events: Keg & Kitchen has many special events throughout the year Wine & Beer tasting dinners, Beer Making, Philly Beer Week Pub Crawl, Jazz Events, and more..
Check our website regularly.
- Cross Street: Cuthbert
- Public Transit: Keg & Kitchen is located near the Patco Speed Line, situated in between the Collingswood & Westmont stops in New Jersey.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Private lot available in the front and rear of building. Street parking is also readily available.
A word from Keg & Kitchen
KEG & KITCHEN Craft Beer, Craft Food, brings all the qualities of eclectic & creative Philadelphia-style dining to South Jersey. Once inside, you will find KEG & KITCHEN has a lively atmosphere, with 17 craft & Belgian beers on draft,100 bottled beers, craft cocktails, a welcomed oasis sandwiched between bone-dry Haddonfield and Collingswood. The palate of earthy tones & industrial lighting compliments the progressive American menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Keg & Kitchen - Best Restaurants in Westmont ›
Keg & Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (21)fit for foodies (17)good for groups (13)great for brunch (9)kid-friendly (9)great for lunch (8)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (6)hot spot (5)special occasion (5)romantic (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- The menu was super fun andyumordie11VIPDined on 5/20/2013The menu was super fun and we got there just in time for happy hour specials! I went with 2 friends and we all loved the atmosphere and different options on the menu. The hummus platter could be an entire meal in itself and I loved the kale salad. I went with a friend who consistently orders a turkey burger, but I am rarely jealous. This one looked phenomenal! All yummy and juicy and white meat. Lots of vegetarian items too! Only problem was our cranky waitress....she clearly hated us for absolutely no reason. We are nice girls, big tippers and out celebrating good news, but she was short with us, impatient and apparently smiling hurts her face. The wait was a little long for simple food, but I would definitely go here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time BrunchMBarr9orVIPDined on 5/19/2013We've been coming to Keg N Kitchen very regularly for over a year now, and this was the first time we tried the Sunday Brunch Menu! Delicious! Everything was prepared fresh and to perfection. I had the Chef's Special Omelette, which was Pulled Pork, Cheese, and Mushrooms. My wife had the Eggs Benedict, which had a delicious house made biscuit and serrano ham! Can't beat a $3 Bloody Mary or Mimosa either!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another enjoyable eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/11/2013Again, a very enjoyable meal at K&K. The staff does a great job and sees that you are comfortable and well looked after. The food is always a step above, and a lot more interesting than just about any other similar type establishment in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great craft beers, inventive menuOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/6/2013I have been to Keg & Kitchen many times and have ordered a variety of menu items--none of which have ever disappointed. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating of large groups. The rotating selection of beers on tap has something for everyone, and the bottles/cans list is extensive without being overwhelming. The bartenders have always provided good recommendations for beers and have concocted some crafty cocktails upon request. The atmosphere is always casual and friendly, no matter the time of day. Keg & Kitchen is a wonderful, local gem in Haddon Township!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I went there for Sunday BrunchSundayBruncherDined on 5/5/2013I went there for Sunday Brunch and the food was great. I liked the look and feel of the restaurant and bar area. I could see myself going back soon for dinner and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabTerrificVIPDined on 4/24/2013What a terrific gem we happened upon, thanks to an Open Table search we did. Otherwise we'd probably not have checked this place out. Amazing food - fish tacos were fab. And a pizza with chili fries - sounds absurd, but fantastic! And the beers with nice 'flight' opportunities - very cool for those who are not 'up' on all the beers and types. A neat way to try several. Nice space inside with a clean look. Cool lookin' bar too. Love the chalkboard specials on the wall too. Just a real solid place, and I can't wait to tell others + go back.Special Features:
- I am embarassed to admit this,Terri726VIPDined on 4/18/2013I am embarassed to admit this, but we have been here at Keg & Kitchen three times in the past two weeks and I have sent at least three people here this week alone. I love K & K. Great beer selectionl; so much so that a non-beer drinker like myself has now found two beers that I like. There is always something yummy on the menu (although I seem to live on their fish tacos). My husband always loves the K&K Burger. Its funny - we took another couple with us this time and they ordered the exact same things as us (I guess that's why we're friends!) This is also a great place for a beer and a snack (you will NOT be disappointed with the Rosemary Nuts). I made reservation for my sister, her husband and son for the very next night).Special Features:
- Really good bar food, thoughCharlieVIPDined on 4/14/2013Really good bar food, though a tad overpriced for what it is. Terrific char-broiled burgers and fries. Great beer selection.
- Good ambiance and friendlyLM55VIPDined on 4/13/2013Good ambiance and friendly service. Most of the platters were decent, few were really impressive.Special Features:
- Tried and TrueTerri726VIPDined on 4/2/2013Keg & Kitchen never fails to deliver. It is our "Go To" place when meeting with family or friends for a relaxed meal and some good beer. Their weekly specials are sure to tempt your palate but I go for their moist, tasty fish tacos. My husband loves their burgers. He had their tomato soup this time. We were very surprised at the level of flavor in what appeared to be a clear broth soup. Oddly, it was served with a poached egg but this too turned out to be a tasty addition. We hope that they serve this one again.Special Features:
- Our second time in 1 week-OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013Our second time in 1 week- we love it here! Great music, amazing food, and great beer selection. We have already recommended it to friends.Special Features:
- Definitely will be returning.LuvmyhubsVIPDined on 3/23/2013Definitely will be returning. Everything was outstanding.Special Features:
- so-soOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/23/2013We had a 6:00 reservation on a Saturday. The hostess was lovely. We were seated immediately. The noise level gradually reached such a level that conversation at our table was all but impossible. Someone at our table compared it to a school lunchroom. There is a community table that seats appr. 18 that seemed to be hosting a party including a three week old baby. This is not the place for babies on a Saturday night. After a few experiences, I still haven't found anything on the menu that I would order again. Head cheese flatbread pizza? No thank you. If you're looking for a noisy spot with lots of drink options, this may be the place for you. Service was spotty and it took a long time for our food to arrive.Special Features:
- A group of us went togetherOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013A group of us went together and we all enjoyed our food very much. However once the DJ started you drove us out as the noise level was such that we could no longer talk to each other and there was no point in staying for additional drinks as we could not enjoy our group.
- Food was awesome; wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/22/2013Food was awesome; wait staff was very attentive. The only complaint I would have is the acoustics. While the place was crowded, it was very loud and we had to practically scream across table to be heard.Special Features:
- Great find!OvernightersDined on 3/19/2013Great find through Spring Restaurant week. The server, Morgan, was friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- boo for brunchMamaDined on 3/17/2013was excited to go here, advertised brunch with 'bottomless' bloody mary for $10.00 unfortunately the waitress informed us that this was cancelled last week service was slow and poor, food selection was limited. assumed brunch would have more of a variety of breakfast items, but did not. my husband is gluten free and asked for a western omlette and was told they could not make it. how is that possible? they have eggs, veggies, cheese and ham...and speaking of ham, it was awful. i guess they were trying to make it like the kind served in a traditional irish breakfast, but no one likes that kind of ham! really disappointing and unfortunately will prob not go back even though the bar looked fun
- Above avg beer list, v good foodYakimanVIPDined on 3/16/2013Went with the burger and was not disappointed. My friend ahd the short rib sandwich and shared, thankfully. It was awesome. The beer list is varied and overall pretty good. Our server seemed a litlle unsure of the beer selections, but overall we enjoyed what we ordered, both food and drink.Special Features:
- Was really disappointed. FriesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/15/2013Was really disappointed. Fries on everyone's orders were over salted, my steak was very overcooked and that "fry pie" thing on the menu was a culinary abomination. Not sure how something like that even made the menu or why my husband even ordered it. The thing was inedible, gross looking and I was even embarrassed that you would serve something like that. Absolutely gross.Special Features:
- Great food! Service was aOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/15/2013Great food! Service was a little slow, but nothing too bad. The only problem is that the restaurant is so noisy, it's tough to hear your own conversations.
- Very good food and extensiveMikeVIPDined on 3/7/2013Very good food and extensive beer and liquor lists. Way, way, way too loud.Special Features:
- Thought you had to head toBF19703Dined on 2/23/2013Thought you had to head to Philly for this type of food and atmosphere. It's loud, energetic, has more beer choices than expected, and the food is expertly prepared. Friendly, attentive service that doesn't rush you out the door. Upscale bar food without having to cross the river. Inconceivable!Special Features:
- All the food I've had hereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2013All the food I've had here has been very good, very impressed with it.Special Features:
- Birthday Dinner ChoiceTerri726VIPDined on 2/21/2013This is so where I wanted to go for my birthday dinner - a nice neighborhood restaurant that I can walk to that serves excellent food, has a huge selection of beers and a wait- staff that is both friendly and helpful. As usual, we started with a meat & cheese platter. The fish tacos were three delicious soft taco shells filled with a tasty, moist fish that had just the right spiciness. My husband loves their burgers and was not disappointed; his burger was juicy and flavorful and served with true homemade french fries.Special Features:
- Love that marissa...brunchVIPDined on 2/15/2013Again we where very happy with our time here. Burger is still one of the best we have ever tried. We were seated right away, wait staff was excellent especially our server Marissa. Wish we could take here home with us. Highly recommend for a great bar that serves good food and really cares about the beers they serve as well. We will be back againSpecial Features:
- Keg and kitchen is a fantasticCoreyDined on 2/14/2013Keg and kitchen is a fantastic dining experience. They have an amazing beer list. The service is great the food is outstanding and I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.Special Features:
- Really really great food forJohnADined on 2/10/2013Really really great food for brunch...mostly breakfast items were the highlight of the brunch, with lunch items that our server told us "are available anytime"...great service too, and the bottomless bloody marys were a hit with my wife...Special Features:
- OK for drinksfinedinerVIPDined on 2/3/2013Went with friends for brunch. We were so excited to try this place, but other than the bottomless mimosa's, the place is seriously lacking. Service was just OK...nothing spectacular. The food sounded great, but unfortunately it was so greasy that I ended up getting very sick from the excessive grease and heaviness of the food. Go for a drink, but beware of what you order.
- Great for a casual night outOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/26/2013We really loved Keg & Kitchen and were pleasantly surprised. Great beer selection -- although I went with the Guiness it was well poured and at a good temperature. The braised short rib was delicious and my husband enjoyed his korean beef tacos. We definitely would go back again. Loved the atmosphere and the tables! A nice casual experience.Special Features:
- We come here often - the beerOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/20/2013We come here often - the beer list is amazing, which my husband loves. They also have a really unique wine list, with some lesser known varietals which I love. The food is consistently good - not excellent, but definitely above average and good for somewhere outside the city. The menu changes somewhat seasonally and there are always specials, which helps if you go there a lot. The service can be hit or miss - they are super friendly and accomodating, but if they get unexpectedly busy they tend to be shorthanded. Great spot near home that offers beer and wine we would normally head into the city for, as well as tasty and inventive food.Special Features:
- Our waiter Lenny was greatFrenchFoodieDined on 1/18/2013Our waiter Lenny was great and knowledgable. We really like the inside decor-very charming. Hummus was awesome, rest of our food was average to above average. Our cocktails were a bit strong for our taste.Great experience overall .Special Features:
- Good meal and take out pizzas!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/17/2013I had the steak which was perfectly prepared and very affordable. THen I decided to take home a couple of pizzas since it would be good to take on a trip the following day. Wow! THey were excellent - especially the mushroom with truffle oil. SO good! Beer was good and was a pretty affordable evening overall.Special Features:
- Burgers and spare rib sandwichOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/11/2013Burgers and spare rib sandwich were great! Service was prompt and attentive. Didn't love the asparagus fries, but overall, this place was a winner!Special Features:
- I really want to like thisOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/4/2013I really want to like this place, but it's just not doing it for me. I've been there with my husband and friends 3 times, and each time has disappointed. The decor is really nice, and the menu is interesting. The food I've had has been good, but nothing special and takes a long time to come out. They have a fun rotating tap beer list and decent wine selection. The service leaves a lot to be desired - each time we've been, our servers have been inattentive to rude. If they can get their act together and hire some decent servers and speed up their cook time, it's a place I'd like to go back to. Until then...Special Features:
- Enjoyed the food very much.MichaelVIPDined on 12/29/2012Enjoyed the food very much. Lots of choices for vegetarians. The waitress gave an honest assessment of one item which we ordered with a small substitution and came out great. Good beers available. One beer tasted a little off and was removed from the bill the manager even came over to ask about the beer which I thought showed that he was motivated to provide good service. Overall a great meal at a reasonable cost. We'll be there again soon.
- All meals were good, particularlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/22/2012All meals were good, particularly the fish and chips, the server was very attentive took care of our 'littlest diner' quickly so she did not get bored or restless waiting for her food. Only negative is that we were a party of 5 seated at a large communal table right near the door which was a bit drafty on this chilly December night. Next time we will request something away from the door and a little more intimate. We will definitely return and look forward to trying one of the nightly 'blue plate specials' which looked really appealing.Special Features:
- Steak had to be sent backOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/22/2012Steak had to be sent back twice. Empanadas were greasy. Ribs lacked flavor. Beer list was awesome. Appetizers were excellent. A bit over-priced. Service was good. No kid menu. Manager took steak off check and apologized.Special Features:
- Our server, Kim, was spectacular!123456VIPDined on 12/14/2012Our server, Kim, was spectacular! We were celebrating a birthday and she took exceptional care of us. We didn't feel rushed but at the same time, she was there for anything we needed. She was friendly and fun and made this a great celebration. Food was delicious and the egg nog martini was a perfect ending to the night. Great place! Can't wait to try it again!Special Features:
- The short rib sandwich wasOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/13/2012The short rib sandwich was outstanding and the meat and cheese plate choices were also very good. I'm not much of a beer gal, but my husband was very impressed with the beer selection. We'll be returning. :)Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/8/2012nice renovations have made this place very interesting, good food and beer menuSpecial Features: