Keg & Kitchen
90 Haddon Avenue
Westmont, NJ 08108Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Keg & Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.kegnkitchen.com/
- Phone: 8568339800x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday- Brunch 11:00am-2:00pm
Bar Open Every Night until 2am
Happy Hour Monday-Friday 3pm-6:30pm
Late Night Specials Sunday - Thursday 10-12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Michael O'Meara
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Coming soon....
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room that can accommodate a maximum of 40 people. The main dining room can accommodate large groups as well.
- Private Party Contact: Erin Budinas 8568339800x
- Entertainment: Thursday,10:00pm-1:00am DJ Matt Cappy
Friday, 10:00pm-1:00am, DJ
- Special Events: Keg & Kitchen has many special events throughout the year Wine & Beer tasting dinners, Beer Making, Philly Beer Week Pub Crawl, Jazz Events, and more..
Check our website regularly.
- Cross Street: Cuthbert
- Public Transit: Keg & Kitchen is located near the Patco Speed Line, situated in between the Collingswood & Westmont stops in New Jersey.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Private lot available in the front and rear of building. Street parking is also readily available.
A word from Keg & Kitchen
KEG & KITCHEN Craft Beer, Craft Food, brings all the qualities of eclectic & creative Philadelphia-style dining to South Jersey. Once inside, you will find KEG & KITCHEN has a lively atmosphere, with 17 craft & Belgian beers on draft,100 bottled beers, craft cocktails, a welcomed oasis sandwiched between bone-dry Haddonfield and Collingswood. The palate of earthy tones & industrial lighting compliments the progressive American menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Keg & Kitchen - Best Restaurants in Westmont ›
Keg & Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (18)fit for foodies (14)good for groups (13)vibrant bar scene (9)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (7)late-night find (6)special occasion (5)hot spot (5)romantic (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- We were there at 1:30 on aOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/22/2013We were there at 1:30 on a Sunday and the main room of the restaurant was LOUD. Lucky for us, we were seated in the room with the fireplace, so conversation was fine. Sunday menu was a brunch/light lunch menu, so the offerings seemed quite limited if you did not want breakfast. We shared a plate of the pulled pork nachos which were outstanding. The pork was tender and sweet which pared wonderfully with the homemade salsa. One in our party ordered a ruben. Waitress came back and informed us they were out of pastrami. With a very limited brunch/lunch menu it would be a good idea to have all the ingredients of the offerings. Average burgers, good fries. Great white cranberry martini. Nice beer selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceJohnDined on 12/15/2013I really like this place, it is a nice facility, very well maintained. The menu options are short, but there are some good things on it that are pretty good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good butOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/14/2013The food was very good but service was slow-so slow that we were seated for 10 minutes before we put in a drink order, we were not encouraged to have appetizers or dessert. After we ate the dinner, we sat for 10 minutes without any offer for dessert or coffee. Our bill was low because we didn't have anything but the meal-It's nice to have all the extras.
- QuestionablefinnaganDined on 12/12/2013Much to noisey Appatizers were good Entrres were poor quality french fries cold desart donut was not ededible service was poor I guess the automactic 20% makes a differance in servce Will not be back soon
- AwesomeTerrificVIPDined on 12/10/2013What a place. We continue to be impressed with K and K. Always tasty, inventive food. Take time to check out the beer and food specials. They change constantly and are terrific. Our fave place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always love it. The fireplacenancjackVIPDined on 12/6/2013Always love it. The fireplace going on this cold night was extra romantic:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak I ever ate andBeanerDined on 11/30/2013Best steak I ever ate and also loved the asparagus fries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good......TomaVIPDined on 11/21/2013Good burgers and good beer, just what I wanted. I liked it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, love beer selection!hungryinphillyDined on 11/16/2013This was the second time my wife and I have eaten at Keg and Kitchen. The food is very good and they have a great beermenu. My only complaint is that it can get a little loud if your looking to have a conversation without yelling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- casual funRoxygal100VIPDined on 11/9/2013This is a fun bar/dinner place. The food is very tasty and prepared well, but is a little on the heavier side. There is a decent variety of items for a smaller menu. Everyone at our table enjoyed their meal and appetizers. They have an extensive beer menu. I was a little disappointed that they were already sold out of one of their drink specials at 6:45, but I enjoyed the cocktail that I ordered. The service was good and our waiter was attentive. I definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okDiningout211Dined on 11/9/2013Rude hostess, server not available after taking our order
- Love the atmospherenancjackVIPDined on 11/8/2013It's casual but classy. The menu and beer selections are great. Just wish there were a few more wine selections, and the espresso martini wasn't good- need a new recipe. Service is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableTerrificVIPDined on 11/5/2013Terrific fish tacos, great tap beers and a really good turkey burger. Love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great beer and snacksChristineDined on 11/2/2013Nice large selection of craft beers and a wonderful appetizer selection to compliment all the great beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There's Better Out ThereCharlieVIPDined on 11/2/2013A friend of mine and I went to lunch and ordered a house salad, mushroom soup, hamburger and a short rib sandwich. The soup and salad were fine. In fact, the soup was excellent. The short rib sandwich was so salty that I was amazed that the juices didn't crystalize right on the plate. The burger was mundane. The drink menu offered a nice selection of beers but the wine prices were ambitious for Westmont, NJ. Like the title of this review says, "There's better out there."
- A Friday night dining pleasure.doof2ogDined on 10/25/2013Food and service always outstanding. A fun and relaxed place. Small plates the best ever. Great selection of beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun comfort food, great drinksWinterWarmerDined on 10/22/2013Met a friend for drinks and dinner, food was reasonably priced, service was spot-on and drink selection was expansive without being overwhelming. Nice specials as well.Special Features:
- AwesomeSinigirlVIPDined on 10/19/2013First time here since it changed names. Took the kids! Everything was fabulous, great food! Great service. My son loved the milk flight! Only wish they had a chicken dish on the kids menu. Love that we see Kevin Meeker walking around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Great DrinksOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2013This place was wonderful, the food was delicious, the atmosphere was friendly and fun! The drink list was awesome, I highly recommend this spot for a fun evening with friends.Special Features:
- We will be backSouthJerseyFoodieDined on 9/28/2013Great food, basic with a flair. Great beer list as well as many on tap. Impressive Scotch collection as well. Loved the ambiance and the service was excellent. This may be a new place to run to when we just want to get out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant/bar foodElizabethVIPDined on 9/27/2013The food by far is the best bar food in the area. Great menu, great ambience, live music on weekends, outstanding mixed drinks and beer list. Will definitely go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/22/2013Overall this place is great, great food that is just differnt than you'll get at any other bar in the area and one of the best beer selections around. However I don't know a place I'd rather go for brunch, the bloody mary's are excellent and the Ulster Fry makes me want to move to Ireland so I can eat it on more days than just Sunday.Special Features:
- Good enough to give it another tryOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/21/2013Not overwhelmed by anything. Food was interesting but execution was just OK. There was enough interesting things on the menu that I would give it another try.Special Features:
- Not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2013The appetizers were very small and not that good. The server was nowhere to be found most of the time and we have to ask the hostess several times to get her for us. I had the fish and chips and they were just ok... the place was very loud. We were 5 of us and all of us agree we will not be back.
- Always goodMikeVIPDined on 9/8/2013Food here is very good; we've been here many times. The server was a little disengaged, most of the others are more friendly. Clearly we found the only evening it's not absurdly loud in the place...later on a Sunday. Only food disappointment was the candied bacon. While it's good...when would sweet bacon not be...it wasn't interesting at all and was pricey at $5 for four small slices of bacon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always want to come backnancjackVIPDined on 8/31/2013Service here is excellent, with drink recommendations always on target. The food is casual but "foody" with interesting ingredients. Fantastic microbrews and cheese plates. Always something new and a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GemTerrificVIPDined on 8/24/2013A neighborhood gem, for sure. Be bold and try something different as their menu has many choices.Special Features:
- Yummy!MelyDined on 8/10/2013Yummy food; good beer. Very glad we had a reservation for a party of 5 on a Saturday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy Friday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/9/2013It was really loud, too loud, too busy. The food for the 1st time was disappointing. 2 of the 3 meals, poor. Been there many times, usually very good.
- SuperbTerrificVIPDined on 8/8/2013K and K continues to impress on each visit we make there. The Fish tacos...just fab. The variety of beer, terrific. And the look and feel of the inside, along side the knowledge and friendliness of the staff - well, that is the icing on the cake. Just a terrific place, over and over, and always consistently good. Above average, always. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good optionmswunion1976Dined on 8/1/2013Clean and modern decor. Nice beer menu. Very nice, efficient staff. Mushroom flatbread excellent, salmon burger decent. Came through with an off menu dessert choice. Enjoyed it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went here for 'farm toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2013We went here for 'farm to fork' week. The Jersey offerings were just okay - long hots could have been a little hot, eggplant not cooked enough, the fried tomato needed more flavor or sauce, but the creme brulee was outstanding! Service was great! The wine and beer were also wonderful.Special Features:
- Love it every time:)nancjackVIPDined on 7/19/2013All was excellent---lobster roll, short rib sandwich. The service is perfect. The only issue was a specialty drink I ordered from their daily special drink menu---grapefruit and rum drink---It was terrible at first, all water and lemon. The waitress quickly took it back and brought another, which was made correctly. (Something about a new bartender---hopefully they will learn quickly!) We love going here for a casual, but really tasty dinner and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabTerrificVIPDined on 7/14/2013What a terrific place. Third time here this time, with first timers, and K and K did not disappoint. Wonderful apps and entrees, with lots of creativity. Great beer menu also. Listen to the servers for beer and food selections - they know the offerings well. We will continue to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome new menu!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/12/2013I have come here numerous times and have never been let down. I must say though that the new menu is even better than the previous one. The stuffed long hots were dynamite. The vast beer selection is always fun to choose from as well. Kim was our server and she was very attentive and catered to our needs. She was always around when we needed her. We will definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great craftbeer and good foodjwags48Dined on 6/22/2013great craftbeer and good food to go with it ! I will come back often the apps where extra nice and the pizzas are great as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabTerrificVIPDined on 6/22/20134th trip for my wife and I and K and K has not failed to offer up terrific food and drinks. What an amazingly cool menu - both food and beers. Nothing stale, all cool and edgy but delicious all the same. Portion wise also - very good. Worth every cent. We plan on being repeats many, many times.Special Features:
- Great spot for the 25 andwwptsDined on 6/16/2013Great spot for the 25 and up crowd to hang out and have a beer w/ your budsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is very good; been hereMikeVIPDined on 6/7/2013Food is very good; been here many times. For entering a burger challenge though, they should step it up. And not sneakily serve it without fries (because their fries are awesome) though it was still a good deal at $7 including an Amstel Light. Burger was slightly over done and the flavors not balanced enough. The toppings were weak...except the mustard which overpowered the sandwich. Cheesecake was very good; huge slice. But the strawberries and whipped cream were pathetically small additions. Again, balance is needed. Craft beer and liquor selections are great. Oh and the smoked mayo is awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was only our second timeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/5/2013This was only our second time to keg and kitchen. The first time we went for happy hour and discovered they have great specials before 6:30. The burgers are phenomenal, turkey, veggie, or beef they're all great. And we love the edamame app. This time we were a bit late with traffic and made it just before 6:30. The staff was very accommodating to us by letting us still order from the happy hour menu. Great beer selection too. We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.