Tavern - Littleton
2589 W. Main St.
Littleton, CO 80120Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Tavern - Littleton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tavernhg.com/littleton
- Phone: 3037307772x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Amy Joki
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Weekly events include: Tuesday-Tavern Trivia; Wednesday-1/2 off bottles of wine; Thursday-Ladies night; Saturday and Sunday Funday food and drink specials (see website for times and more details). Brunch with build-your-own Bloody Mary Bar and bottomless mimosas (kids brunch is free-2 per adult).
Happy Hour- 3-7p.m.
Twilight Hour- 7-10p.m.
Late Night Happy Hour- 10p.m.-close.
A word from Tavern - Littleton
Tavern Littleton is in the heart of Historic Downtown Littleton. The highlight of the Tavern is the rooftop patio with both indoor and outdoor seating. Additional features are high-end architectural design elements, beautiful bars, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, HDTVs and fresh and unique menu items. The Eclectic American cuisine is influenced by Asian, Mediterranean and Latin flavors. The menu features unique entrees, sandwiches and salads.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tavern - Littleton reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (4)good for groups (4)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Had reservations and whenOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/9/2011Had reservations and when arrived were asked if we wanted to be upstairs or downstairs. Said upstairs was OK; however, it was a cool day and the doors were open to the patio and it was cool inside. Would have appreciated it if the hostess had indicated that it might be cool upstairs and we might be more comfortable downstairs. Waiters should never ask if you want change. They should always just bring back the change unless they are told otherwise. And, a lot of handing of drinks and silveware across other diners when there was room to walk around and serve each person individually. However, food was good and I play to return on a sunny afternoon when I can be seated outside.Special Features:
- New place -- has potentialOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/6/2011New place -- has potential to fit into a great neighborhood. We are hoping they can work out the kinks.Special Features:
- The atmospher was great andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/28/2011The atmospher was great and the roof top was amazing. Serivce at our table was pretty bad and the drink my boyfriend got from the bar on the roof top was horrible and it was only a gin and tonic. The tonic must have been flat cuz it tasted like water. My drink was good and our drinks were good downstairs at out table. Our server was just really slow, he didn"t introduce him self when he got to the table after about 10 min of waiting, when we got our appetizers we didn"t have any plates, forks, napkins. It was like that until we were half way done. We were going to stay and eat but decided not to after the apps. I"m deffintly going to come back again bcuz the atmospher and food was great. Just a few improvments needed.Special Features:
- For a brand new spot thisOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/28/2011For a brand new spot this little bar/restaurant did a fine job-- food (appetizers) arrived a bit late but rest of meal arrived in great time--service was kind attentive but not intrusive--the noise and huge breeze created by the heating/cooling system were a bit annoying (at time we were actually freezing) but i am sure they will work this stuff out--the addition of some accoustic pieces suspended from the ceiling would not take away from the cool semi-rustic look yet would supply a bit of muffling for all that noise--in Littleton, there will be more "oldsters" dining here than at any of the other Tavern locations so they would be wise to accomodate those folks who love to have and hear conversations while eating and drinking---Special Features:
- Yummy Mint JulepsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/28/2011I have been here twice. The first was the friday before opening for the "mock" service. I had fish and chips there with a friend that I haven't seen in 10+ years. We had 2 glasses of wine with lunch..mostly because it was a special occasion/reunion of sorts...but the service was great. The fish and chips was good...but I should have ordered something healthier...my ususal style. We had a great time! The second time was Saturday night with a friend/neighbor that I had previously had a regular GNO at Merle's. I tried the Mint Julep made with the Colorado whisky and agave. It was perfect...not too sweet! The Salmon was to die for! loved the combination with sweet potato and spinach! We will be back.Special Features:
- Nice, but alittle noisy.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/24/2011Nice, but alittle noisy. Good for meeting friends; not so much for a first date; unless you don't want to talk. They had it together for their opening, except for the valet, couldn't find him.Special Features:
- service was non-existent,,,,,foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2011service was non-existent,,,,,food was bad,,,,,,,noise level was way over the top,,,,,,it probably will be a good place to go have a drink and then dine across the street at Merrels, which has no worry about losing business to this place,,,,,Special Features: