Tavern - Littleton
2589 W. Main St.
Littleton, CO 80120Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Tavern - Littleton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tavernhg.com/littleton
- Phone: 3037307772x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Amy Joki
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Weekly events include: Tuesday-Tavern Trivia; Wednesday-1/2 off bottles of wine; Thursday-Ladies night; Saturday and Sunday Funday food and drink specials (see website for times and more details). Brunch with build-your-own Bloody Mary Bar and bottomless mimosas (kids brunch is free-2 per adult).
Happy Hour- 3-7p.m.
Twilight Hour- 7-10p.m.
Late Night Happy Hour- 10p.m.-close.
A word from Tavern - Littleton
Tavern Littleton is in the heart of Historic Downtown Littleton. The highlight of the Tavern is the rooftop patio with both indoor and outdoor seating. Additional features are high-end architectural design elements, beautiful bars, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, HDTVs and fresh and unique menu items. The Eclectic American cuisine is influenced by Asian, Mediterranean and Latin flavors. The menu features unique entrees, sandwiches and salads.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tavern - Littleton reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- CRG. MDCrgNsg4pleasureDined on 6/24/2014The service was great. Friendly staff who saw to many needs with all 5 adults, two 4 year old rambunctious girls and a one year old baby. Service was quick as well as friendly and we received our food promptly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, slow serviceBretDined on 6/8/2014We dined at the Tavern on a Sunday evening. There was a moderate crowd. we ordered an appetizer as soon as we sat down and it took 20-25 minutes. The entrees took about 45 minutes after we ordered them. The food was good but not exceptional. Typical bar food. I have been to this restaurant before and the food and service were better then. I will think twice about dining here again.Special Features:
- The following 85 reviews are from the Tavern - Littleton reviews archive.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/28/2014Service was very slow and we didn't get all the things we ordered until almost finished with our dinner.
- Last minute great find!PersephoneDined on 5/26/2014Enjoyed the roof top patio and the good service. Very nice spot. Our out of state friends enjoyed their view of the Rockies.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/7/2014good service, but food was only ok and over priced for what we got
- Noisy and mediocreDinerDined on 4/24/2014You cannot hear your dinner companions over the noise. It's probably a good place for drinks and hook-ups but not if you're after good food and ambience.Special Features:
- Misleading - Beware!DisappointedDined on 4/20/2014I thought I had done well to make reservations for Easter and decided to step out of the 'Big Box'. Wanting a full meal, with service, I made reservations for 2:00 PM. We get there and they are still having brunch, even though there was no mention anywhere that the buffet was until 2:30 PM. AND to top that off, they jacked up the price to $32.00 per person for dried up toast and over heated eggs. We did not stay, and will not go back!!
- Everything was great, exceptOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/23/2014Everything was great, except there are no shades on any windows and half of our group of 11 was bothered by the late afternoon sun coming through the windows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Tavern seems to alwaysJanetCVIPDined on 1/20/2014The Tavern seems to always be good, no matter the location. I did have some trouble finding parking...but after that it was great.
- Good bitesOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/2/2014This is a great place to meet friends and enjoy a few hours together. Great service and a menu with enough choices to please just about everyone. Nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/26/2013good food, great service, we cool Happy Hour idea of using the free drink for a later timeSpecial Features:
- Clever menu items with qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/24/2013Clever menu items with quality ingredients. Great service!Special Features:
- This place is nothing special.oldmanDined on 12/21/2013This place is nothing special. I would not go out of my way again to go there. Just another run of the mill and slightly overpriced watering hole. The area is too small and confined to try and have it both ways. A sports Bar and Casual gathering. Too noisy and some loud and due to a couple of obnoxius groups watching sports while couples and family's were stopping in after shopping in Old Littleton.Special Features:
- Noise level was extremelyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/20/2013Noise level was extremely high that night. Had been to the restaurant previously and noise was moderate that time. Like the food and our server was great.Special Features:
- unplanned eveningPeteDined on 12/7/2013My buddies and I decided to head out for dinner and drinks. We decide on the tavern. The menu is limited but we made do. The service was great and friendly. If you want bar food this a good place. If you want a regular dinner meal I would check out other places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not stellerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/26/2013We had reservations for 6 around lunch time on Saturday (3 adults and 3 kids). We sat down and the waitress took our drink order. It was apparent that she was fairly busy and had a number of tables. This location is not that large and the tables are packed close together. We had to get her attention to order our food (tough with hungry kids). 5 minutes later she returned. It took 30 minutes to get an order of sliders, enchilades, chicken tenders, stuffed pretzels and a blt. The runner just dropped off the food and walked away. We had no silverware, no extra plates and no ketchup. The food was cold. So needless to say the manager did step up and take 50% off our bill but I would have preferred faster, warmer food.Special Features:
- Glad we had a reservationBuddyVIPDined on 10/24/2013Glad we had a reservation as the restaurant was very busy. Why no dining points awarded when booking through Open Table?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- portionstravelsalotDined on 10/12/2013Portions were extremely plentiful. Food was well spiced and delicious. Looks like a great space if you are interested in sports. We'll definitely be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super Place for Appreciationtag56Dined on 9/18/2013Took a colleague to lunch as a thank you for a lot of hard work. This place was great! Extensive menu, food looked great, tasted great, cooked to order, wait staff was in trainging, but did excellent. We needed a place to meet and discuss some work issues and the Tavern worked exceedingly well for that. Thanks for a super experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just What I ExpectedOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/18/2013Tavern provided exactly what I'd hoped for, a good family friendly menu, large tables, easy reservations. There were way more TVs that I expected, definitely a sports bar feel. A little loud, but not so much that I had to shout to people sitting next to me. Across the table it was hard to hear. Predictable menu, good value. Colorado Cobb salad was big enough for 2 meals, pizza was good but came out with wrong toppings, kids meals generic Kraft mac/cheese, grilled cheese, etc. You can choose fruit or steamed veg as kids' sides which is nice.Special Features:
- The service was good but theJafeyVIPDined on 7/6/2013The service was good but the "afternoon crew" had a meeting right by the booth we were sat at and the lack of professionalism displayed in the meeting was awful. The manager that was holding the meeting spoke loudly so the whole staff could hear so we heard every word, and the use of vulgar language on two occasions was not something I bargained for going at 4 pm for a quick dinner. It essentially ruined our meal.
- Food is always good. A bitfoodieDined on 7/4/2013Food is always good. A bit dark inside but the rooftop is awesome! We've been there twice and will go back soon. Gray place to have a beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was pleasedhungryJill123Dined on 5/5/2013I met a girlfriend at Tavern - Littleton and since I was early (by 20 minutes) I engaged the hostess in conversation and she was most pleasant and helpful. The food was good and the ambience was O.K., but mostly we liked it because no one bothered us even though we took up a booth for more than 2 1/2 hours! (We tipped the waitress well!).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch meetingToonesDined on 4/29/2013Chose the Tavern for a lunch meeting. Sat upstairs where there is a somewhat obstructed view of the front range. Alexis, our server, was the perfect combination of attentive and unobtrusive. I would request her if possible. We had the nachos for appetizer. Just the right size for two to share, and came with Guac and sour cream. The jalapenos were very hot which is perfect for my taste. I had a bowl of the Bison Chili. It had a good taste, and just the right amount of onions incorporated. Since my mate picked up the check, I can't rate the prices.Special Features:
- The food was inconsistent.MollyColoradoVIPDined on 3/30/2013The food was inconsistent. The omelets were great while the eggs Benedict were overlooked and dry. It was nice that the noise was not overwhelming.
- Both young ad old gatheredsusiDined on 3/14/2013Both young ad old gathered at the Tavern for food, comaraderie, and for cheering on the basketball games. The atmosphere was lively and happy. There is dining on the roof patio and on the sidewalk. Still a bit chilly, so we ate inside. Our server was attentive and our food burgers were great. I would like to try some of the other dishes, now.Special Features:
- I know it's a sports bar,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/10/2013I know it's a sports bar, but I expected a more comprehensive menu for dinner time. Noise level was high - no surprise. People in my party rated the chicken pot pies very good and the hamburger good. The fish in my fish & chips was soggy and the portion was small. Lunches I've had at this Tavern have been very good, particularly their salads. With a little work on the dinner menu this could be a place I'd recommend for a casual evening meal.Special Features:
- Parking was good, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/27/2013Parking was good, service excellent! Great crew! It felt like a sports bar, but we were fine and had a good time. Perfect location for eating before going to the Town Arts Center.Special Features:
- Good for office partyTrishWS13VIPDined on 12/21/2012For a holiday get together, I treated my employees to drinks and appetizers. Food was better than I expected compared to other 'Tavern' restaurants around town. Service and ambiance were good. It was also quite affordable for a large group, especially if you are there during happy hour.Special Features:
- Brunch, Broncos and BM what a treatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/25/2012We had brunch during the Bronco game and had a great time, always helps when they win. The eggs benedicts were great and their egg sandwich was outstanding. The Bloody Mary bar was a highlight. Our waitress, Shannon, was superb and very attentive. We will be back for sure.Special Features:
- We went for Tuesday TriviaFoodieFanVIPDined on 11/20/2012We went for Tuesday Trivia and overall, had a very enjoyable evening- very good pizza and salads- would definitely return.
- Way too noisy if you are tryingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2012Way too noisy if you are trying to have a conversation.
- We were there for a birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/29/2012We were there for a birthday party. The food was good, service fine but it was so loud, we couldn't easily talk to each other and the lighting was very dark. The TVs were the bulk of the lighting. I had no idea the Tavern was such a sports bar.Special Features:
- We had a really nice mealJanetCVIPDined on 10/4/2012We had a really nice meal before going to the theater in downtown Littleton. The only issue we had was how terribly loud it got as the time went along...
- Wonderful food- what a surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/1/2012Wonderful food- what a surprise! The quality of the chicken in both our wings and our tequila-lime chicken salad was extraordinary. We inquired and the chicken is from a local farm. Superb food, just excellent- a total surprise. It is a sports bar, however.Special Features:
- We had a great time - foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2012We had a great time - food was very good - valet parking attendent was greatSpecial Features:
- I tend to frequent The TavernOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2012I tend to frequent The Tavern Littleton on Tuesday Trivia nights, but also go there when I can't catch my sports teams on the TV. It can get a little loud in there, but the staff is very friendly and service is quick. There is a decent selection of draft beers, and the menu is excellent for what is, in essence, a bar. The Tavern is easily accessible due to it's proximity to both the Littleton terminal of Lite-Rail, as well as easy to get to from Santa Fe.Special Features:
- This was my 2nd trip to theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/19/2012This was my 2nd trip to the Tavern in a month. My server on Tuesday was Matthew, what a great guy, suberb service! I have ordered the Thia chicken both times, it is delicious. My husband had the fish/chips. We will diffently visit the Tavern again. I have been bragging about your establishment to my family/friends.Special Features:
- Tavern-drink up!DonnaODined on 6/17/2012The food was good, not great. But, it is noted for the bar scene and not for the food. We had excellent service and that really made the difference. I will go back for the scene, not the food. Overall, a nice experience for a couple or a group of friends to gather an have a good time.Special Features:
- Stopped here after flyingOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 6/5/2012Stopped here after flying into Denver late evening. Chose the location because it was near my hotel and the menu I viewed online said the kitchen closed at midnight. When I arrived at 10:15 our server said that only appetizers were served after 10 pm. Although this was a little disappointing, the appetizer selection was good, the portions were huge, the food was excellent, and all appetizers were half price after 10. A great find. I will return next time I'm in town.