Bridges Restaurant - MD
321 Wells Cove Rd
Grasonville, MD 21638Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bridges Restaurant - MD
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bridgesrestaurant.net/
- Phone: 4108270282x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Nathan Ebersol
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private spaces such as the Patio or Barside Room may be rented for an additional fee subject to availability.
- Private Party Contact: Michael Moon 4108270282x
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Friday & Saturday Evenings starting at 7pm
- Special Events: Let Bridges host your next special event at our venue! Unique private spaces & custom menus created by chef Nathan Ebersole
A word from Bridges Restaurant - MD
Located in the heart of Kent Narrows along Maryland"s Eastern Shore, this Unique Venue has Modern Design Influences such as a Indoor/Outdoor Bar, Bistro style open Kitchen & Al Fresco Dining overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. Noted for Eclectic Menu & Superior Service, this Restaurant was recently nominated for "Best New Restaurant" in Maryland & voted "Best Dock & Dine" along with "Best View" on the Eastern Shore.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Bridges Restaurant - MD - Best Restaurants in Kent Narrows ›
Bridges Restaurant - MD reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since May 18, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (73)great for outdoor dining (71)special occasion (32)great for lunch (29)romantic (27)good for groups (27)fit for foodies (23)neighborhood gem (17)vibrant bar scene (17)kid-friendly (13)great for brunch (12)hot spot (11)notable wine list (11)late-night find (7)Show More
- Good food and service in aEllenVIPDined on 8/16/2013Good food and service in a lovely outdoor area with a sunset view.Special Features:
- We love the food at Bridges.CrabcakeluvrVIPDined on 8/14/2013We love the food at Bridges. In fact the only thing we can say against them is that their service is slow and never seems to change. We go there often because we love their food and drinks. The bread dip they provide is the best we have ever tasted. If you don't mind a little bit slow service, the food is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food with great viewsChickenLadyDined on 8/2/2013The Arugula and Spinach Salad with goat cheese is one of our favorites. A small plate and salad are the perfect size for lunch or dinner. Outdoor seating, watching the sunset, light breeze and listening to live music makes the great food better. While they have some nice beers and wines they could do a bit better by offering more craft beers and a few more wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceDsakpaDined on 7/26/2013The food was good but the service was horrible. It took almost 3 hours for lunch.
- A great place on the water!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/20/2013Enjoyed lunch recently at Bridges. I had thei gazpacho and a watermelon salad - both were really tasty! Be sure to ask your server for the hot bread and dipping oil... a yummy treat!!!Special Features:
- Server kept calling me honeyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/16/2013Server kept calling me honey and sweetie all night while out with business associatesI would recommend this to a friend.
- The most beautiful sunset...OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/7/2013of the summer (so far!) We love Bridges for the food and the atmosphere. The staff is always quick and accommodating and the food is just so good. Sunsets at Bridges are the best, and I'm thinking this will become out new Sunday night spot before heading back across the Bay Bridge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary mishapKennethDined on 7/5/2013We had reservations for our anniversary and they sat us in a great seat but the server took forever to take our order and forgot half of it so I had my food and my wife didn't have hers. He apologized but the food wasn't even that good and it took him forever to check on us and bring us our bill. It seemed like he had too many tables and we were the least important.
- Must have been busyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/4/2013Seated right away. Waited a while for a server to great us. Then waited a while to place our order...luckily we had our beverages. Never got offered bread when I saw other tables get bread. I waiter seemed to be out of breath alot, so I think he was doing alot of running around the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It has been years since weOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/4/2013It has been years since we have visited the Bridges. It has been completely rebuilt into a beautiful structure. We ordered soft shell crabs which were cooked just like we like them. Our waiter was on of the best that we have in a long time. Young very caring and personal. He made our visit special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to celebrate a BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/29/2013We love eating outside and this is a great place to do it. Nice breeze off of the water of the bay make for a pleasant dinner. The flank steak was great well seasoned and tender. The scalops were also very good. Cooked perfectly! Drinks and service were great. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful sunsetOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/24/2013We enjoyed our dining experience outside while watching the sun set. Our dishes were each different: grilled veggie pizza that was great, small plate scallops over mushroom risotto which was fine but risotto not so flavorable or creamy but the three sea scallops were cooked perfectly, and Asian style sesame encrusted salmon over noodles which was very good. Drinks could have been better, especially for the price. We ordered mojitos that weren't that great and lacked real Lime flavor and we tasted very little rum. We wanted pina coladas but were told the ice making machine didn't work. The homemade ice cream of the day was delicious. Overall, the ambience, service and varied food selections would bring us back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new favoriteORRNVIPDined on 6/16/2013Our 3rd visit here and not our last. Enjoy the changing seasonal menu - look forward to trying more menu items when we return. Wine list ok - service was friendly & attentive. Great for outside dining too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I made reservations for anBud1VIPDined on 6/16/2013I made reservations for an outside table, under the Canopy, 6 days prior. My table was outside, but not in the area I requested, When I asked to move to an open table- I was told "They were reserved". So much for my advance Open Table Reservations. I'll try somewhere else next time.Special Features:
- Food not up to view and serviceDiningDoobieDined on 6/16/2013The food here is pretty average, although I must agree with other reviewers that the service is outstanding, and of course you have the view of the Chesapeake. If you're thinking of going, be forewarned, they do not have live crabs, unlike most of the surrounding restaurants.Special Features:
- Good food & atmosphereJackDined on 6/10/2013Went for dinner with my girlfriend. The glass of wine that she ordered was corked and the waitress immediately brought her a new fresh one no questions asked and even ended up giving us free dessert because she felt so bad. Great experience!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, but too loud!AnnieDined on 6/6/2013We had a terrific meal on the deck. We arrived at 5:30 because we wanted to beat the bar crowd. Unfortunately the table our party of six was given was right on the other side of the wall from the bar and the live music. We couldn't carry on a conversation. I love the deck but next time will request a table at the other end from the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice outdoor lunchLB77Dined on 6/2/2013I have eaten here before, but have only eaten inside. I love the décor in the interior, but eating outside by the water was even better. My friends and I were able to watch boats going by while we ate. Very fun and great natural atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food with a beautiful viewChefPatriciaDined on 5/26/2013I am a chef and this used to be one of my favorite restaurants. The food is good but it is not any where as good as it used to be. Some one keeps tinkering with the menu and the recipes. It is not for the better. The service remains outstanding. The wine list is wonderful. The view is beautiful. Go on a warm day and eat outdoors. You will have an enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Sunday at BridgesSharonDined on 5/26/2013It was a perfect day to sit on the water and enjoy great food in a fantastic atmosphere.Special Features:
- Good food with a great viewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2013Good food with a great view of the Kent Narrows. Sit on the enclosed deck otherwise being inside can be noisy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful SurroundingsShaddDined on 5/12/2013Enjoyed our early dinner at Bridges on Mother's Day. Bright and comfortable, very nice view of the water which enhanced the dining experience. Food was presented well and tasted very good. We had a problem with one of the meals and it was promptly corrected. Only downfall is the acoustics (sound level) which seems to amplify all the conversations going on even though it was only moderately busy.Special Features:
- Bridges is good.Food1Dined on 5/12/2013Food is solid. Service was good. Great view of water.Special Features:
- Food is excellent but pricey.HollygalDined on 5/12/2013Food is excellent but pricey. Four entrees and one appetizer with iced tea and sodas was $150. Definitely a special occasion place for dinner. Their lunch menu is much more reasonable but limited to small plates and sandwiches. Service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was my third experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/28/2013This was my third experience at the Bridges, and they all have been excellent. Terrific menu that is diverse and dynamic. Dinning room is at once cozy and friendly. The kitchen is busy but well organized and surprisingly quiet. The staff is quick to greet and seat you, and has a good understanding of the menu and wine list. I would highly recommend it for both lunch and dinner. It is well worth the drive over the bridge.Special Features:
- Our waiter Paul was fantastic.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/27/2013Our waiter Paul was fantastic. The placed was packed for a sunset dinner on the water. Good thing we had a reservation. It was a 2 hour wait without one.Special Features:
- Great service, and great food.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/25/2013Great service, and great food. Timing was great because of a terrific waiter named Dennis. Food was excellent; service was oustanding.Special Features:
- We've been to Bridges a numberOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013We've been to Bridges a number of times,most recently this weekend! As always,the food was excellent,service was great and a wonderful time had by all! Thx!Special Features:
- The food was good and edible,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013The food was good and edible, but at the prices being charged i really expected it be more than just ediblSpecial Features:
- We had a wonderful EasterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/31/2013We had a wonderful Easter luncheon at Bridges this week and will definitely be back. The food was terrific, the view was fabulous and our waiter did a fantastic job of making sure we were well taken care of. Thank you!Special Features:
- Good food and service. ThecindywmsigDined on 3/29/2013Good food and service. The mussels appetizer is absolutely delicious. It is a bit loud, though. It will be great in the summer to sit outside.
- First time visit. The serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/27/2013First time visit. The service was very good. Waiter was friendly and attentive. Awesome view of the water. Tried a variety of items: Fried oysters and the crab dip for appetizers. Awesome. The crab cakes and crab pizza for dinner. Love it. Creme Brule and Blondie chocolate chip coconut brownie...Perfect ending.Special Features:
- I have eaten at Bridges severalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2013I have eaten at Bridges several times. I enjoy the atmosphere and the view, service is terrific and the food is superb. You can't go wrong here!Special Features:
- We had been before with anotherOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/10/2013We had been before with another couple. Had such a wonderful experience, we took other friends. There is always the fear that when you return after highly recommending a place that it won't live up to the recommendation. The second friends loved it, too. Great location. Great food. Great service.Special Features:
- Bridges is one of my favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/2/2013Bridges is one of my favorite restaurants. Never disappoints. Great service. Got to try the firecracker shrimp. View during summer is spectacular, and the fireplace in winter is warm and cozy.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurant, neverJanBVIPDined on 2/15/2013Excellent restaurant, never miss an opportunity to visit when we are in the area.Special Features:
- went to this restaurant onOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013went to this restaurant on Valentines. The food was fantastic. Excellent filets, great sides and good wine. Waitress a little slow and didn't seem familiar with menu even though she said she had been there for over a year. Bus boy spilled sauce on my wife while clearing the table, clearly was an accident but still he seemed new and didn't do a great job cleaning up. Manager was super nice and apologetic for bus boy. Overall the food made the experience very good. I would recommend, should be fantastic spot during warmer weather with nice open deck and great views of the Narrows.Special Features:
- Restaurant seeemed very nice.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013Restaurant seeemed very nice. We were seated in a corner out on the deck which was closed off with clear vinyl curtains. We did not like where we were seated but everything else was very nice. Will try again during warmer weather.
- Couldn't say a bad thing aboutGoodHooksDined on 2/14/2013Couldn't say a bad thing about Bridges if I tried. First class all the way, our new fave on the shore.Special Features:
- We have been to Bridge's atOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We have been to Bridge's at least 10 times & have never beendisappointed in any aspect of our experience. The building is beautiful,the view spectacular, the atmosphere warm, friendly & inviting anytimeof the year & the food is interesting & delicious with choices toplease just about anyone. It has become one of our favorite placesto eat & drink in our area.Special Features: