Bridges Restaurant - MD
321 Wells Cove Rd
Grasonville, MD 21638Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bridges Restaurant - MD
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bridgesrestaurant.net/
- Phone: 4108270282x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Nathan Ebersol
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private spaces such as the Patio or Barside Room may be rented for an additional fee subject to availability.
- Private Party Contact: Michael Moon 4108270282x
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Friday & Saturday Evenings starting at 7pm
- Special Events: Let Bridges host your next special event at our venue! Unique private spaces & custom menus created by chef Nathan Ebersole
A word from Bridges Restaurant - MD
Located in the heart of Kent Narrows along Maryland"s Eastern Shore, this Unique Venue has Modern Design Influences such as a Indoor/Outdoor Bar, Bistro style open Kitchen & Al Fresco Dining overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. Noted for Eclectic Menu & Superior Service, this Restaurant was recently nominated for "Best New Restaurant" in Maryland & voted "Best Dock & Dine" along with "Best View" on the Eastern Shore.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Bridges Restaurant - MD - Best Restaurants in Kent Narrows ›
Bridges Restaurant - MD reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (51)scenic view (49)special occasion (24)romantic (20)great for lunch (20)fit for foodies (20)good for groups (19)vibrant bar scene (14)neighborhood gem (13)hot spot (10)kid-friendly (8)notable wine list (8)great for brunch (6)late-night find (4)Show More
- Unattentive poor serviceDissatisfiedDined on 5/18/2014We had reservation for 6 at 5:30 and i had asked for a table on the terrace. We arrived on time, the table was not ready, and was in the inside, we had to wait 20 minutes before a waiter came to the table and a long time before we received our drinks. Appetizers which had been good on previuos occasions were cold and tasteless. We had to try to get the attention of passing by waiters to have our empty dishes removed and have some glasses of water, i received my second beer when i had almost finished my entree. The waiter wasuncaring may be because the tip was to be added authomatically to the check. Not a good way to celebrate a birthday.Special Features:
- Terrible Management, Great FoodVeenrayDined on 5/11/20144:15 reservation, Mother's Day, wife, daughter and 81 year old Mother. Arrived at 4:05,was told my table would be ready shortly. At 4:15 I was told they were cleaning off my table, just a few more minutes. At 4:45 I was told people are staying longer than expected. "Cleaning my table"? I said my Open Table review would not be good.They found a nice table, we seated at 4:50. Food was fabulous. Mgt offered a free appetizer ($9), I felt insulted. My meal was almost $250. Waiting 35 minutes for a reserved table with an 81 year old Mom on Mother's Day is inexcusable. The food was very well presented, prepared exceptionally well, and tasted great. The Management of Bridges made this a very unsatisfying Mother's Day. I will not be back.Special Features:
- Great dining experiencePrincessDined on 5/10/2014Have been coming to Bridges for a few years now and one of my favorites on the Eastern Shore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bridges Kent Narrows MDCrosstheBBDined on 5/10/2014Great lunch, food was all fresh. Love crab cakes and have had very good ones, this was an excellent crab cake. Service was very good staff were all very upbeat. All the people at the table were very impressed with the food and the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent high qualityORRNVIPDined on 4/25/2014Great food and great service - dining with our toddler grand daughter - waitress very attentive - food (as always!) was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BRIDGE RESTOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014IT WAS PERFECT FOR EASTER SUNDAY DINNER. TI WAS A GOOD HALF WAY PLACE TO MEET. OUR KIDS FROM WESTMINISTER MD, AND US FROM REHOBETH BEACH. HAVE BEEN TO THE BRIDGE AT LEAST 5 TIMES.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in Kent IsalndBrianBDined on 4/18/2014This restaurant is consistently the best on KI. Their dishes are creative, seasonally changed, and superb!We have had everything from Rockfish, to Sea Scallops, to bouillabaisse. It is always fantastic! Been going for 3 years and it is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bridges reviewOpenBookDined on 4/18/2014The food was overpriced. The Small plates were not worth the money. They charged $24.95 for the single Crab cake on the small plate. This is significantly than you would for a top rated crab cake in the Baltimore Washington area.Special Features:
- Nice waterfront diningKenRDined on 4/16/2014Food was really good and service was attentive and helpful. Recommended. We'll visit again on our trips back and forth across the bridge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014Thank you for a wonderful dining experience at Bridges. The food was gourmet and amazing. Our server...Allison...was out of this world!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Retirement LuncheonSmoochDined on 4/12/2014We had a reservation for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. Weather was nice, so we chose to sit outside which was lovely. Waiter was extremely attentive and pleasant. We spent some time chatting and catching up and were not rushed. Food was delicious and there was a wide variety on the menu to satisfy all our tastes! I'd highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Brunch with a view!MarylandTableDined on 3/30/2014Such a lovely brunch - delicious selections - beautiful view - excellent service - always a good experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make a reservation!scurbanaDined on 3/22/2014Even off season it's packed- with good reason! I don't think there were more than 2-3 kids there this time, which we preferred just because it was a date. Autumn Harvest Salad worth it. Love the under $30 wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have traveled an hour fromLinda19963Dined on 3/22/2014I have traveled an hour from Mlford, Delaware to dine at The Bridges Restaurant once a week for the last three weeks. Every time, the food and service have been outstanding. Can't wait until it's warm enough to sit outside to really enjoy the scenery. I have never savored a more wonderful Red Sangria, and my husband raves about the fried oysters and calamari. Shrimp over grits (my first time having grits) will be my favorite, I think. Thanks to Mr. Moon and servers Max and Shannon for a wonderful dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodDeliciousDined on 3/15/2014The spinach salad and the fried oysters were delicious. Be warned when you order the pork loin you get an entire loin, spicy and delicious, but, leftovers for sure. The seafood is fresh and cooked to perfection. The sunset from the dining room is beautiful. Can't wait to return when the outside patio is open again. Service is efficient and well paced. We drive from DC and it's worth the trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bridges has become our favorite!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/8/2014We've lived here on Kent Island for over 25 years and have tried every restaurant within driving distance. Chose Bridges to show off to friends and now go back for every occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was a disappointment.maarmianVIPDined on 3/6/2014This was a disappointment. The Salmon special was not great. The fish was on the verge and masked with a goopy coconut sauce. Pasta was cooked too much in the Shrimp dish. I would give it one more chance. It could have been an off night in the off season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationRetiredDined on 3/2/2014I took my husband there for his birthday. The food was delicious. Highly recommend!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday treat7luvtoeatDined on 3/2/2014Sunday Brunch was a real treat. Although not crowded the waitress was friendly , food was very good and prices were reasonableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experienceMikeDined on 3/1/2014Visited Bridges for the first time and had a wonderful experience with the food and service. Waiter (Dennis) was fun and very helpful with the wines and all aspects of the menu. Food presentation was excellent and delicious. Will certainly come back and recommend to friends.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/17/2014Went for valentines day with my girlfriend and was amazed. The good was great, the service was fast and friendly, and it wasn't crowded or noisy in the least.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Eastern Shore treasure!dBQTDined on 2/14/2014Amazing food and fine wines set to breathtaking waterfront views. Whether candlelight dining or having a drink and appetizer under the cathedral ceiling in the lounge to live music, the attention to detail and quality is always evident. Bridges is truly a treasure on the Eastern Shore. In the summer, the outdoor patio dining area is dog friendly and features live music by the pavillion. Boat docking is also available for guests who travel by sea and parking is available for guests who travel by land. An amazing find not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night w/Trish & Vernon - 2/14VJGreenVIPDined on 2/14/2014Valentine dinner that was a true winner. Lobster tail fixed perfectly, Crab stuffed Flounder with an imperial sauce topping was fantastic, and all of the sides were fresh and delicious. Exceptionally well run establishment that the Manager (Michael) is obviously not taking for granted....constantly working the floor, ensuring customer satisfaction, assisting staff as needed, and keeping everyone smiling while performing an immense amount of work on a very busy night. Kudos to our server, CC, who is probably the best there is!!! If you have not tried this restaurant, point your vehicle in the direction of the Bay Bridge outside of Annapolis, go to Grasonville, and enjoy, what may very well be the best dining experience you have ever had.,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines DinnerErikLDined on 2/14/2014I had never been here before, so I selected it because it was on the way to s St. Michaels MD. The restaurant was clean , wonderfully appointed and the service was first class. The food selection was diverse for whatever your palate was in the mood for. The meal we had was excellent to say the least! I will definitely recommend it to my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014Bridges was having a dinner special where two people could get either soup or salad, share an appetizer, choice of entre', share a dessert and any non-alcoholic drink. The food was delicious. I got cream of crab soup, shared calamari, lobster tail, and shared Blondie for dessert. It also came with a french loaf of bread. My husband got filet mignon which he raved about. Drinks ordered were the white sangria and Sam Adams winter ale. Live music was playing to top off the great atmosphere. Service was superb and very attentive to detail. I would highly recommend Bridges for any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Snowy nightValentinesDined on 2/12/2014This was our Valentine's Dinner since we have the kids on Valentine's day. Dennis was fantastic, the food was great and an overall great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner MeetingdinewithwineDined on 1/29/20141st time at Bridges and what a surprise! Beautiful bay view, warm atmosphere, GREAT food and the scallop special was outstanding. Very appropriate for our business dinner meeting - noise level was fine however it was not that busy being a weeknight. Service was very good as was the wine and menu offerings. I believe there was outdoor dining but in January and being 18 degrees, the gas fireplace was more appealing. I would absolutely recommend it and it will be on the top of my list for client dinner meetings as well as a relaxing dinner with friends. Actually, I may have to make reservations for Valentines Day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner, cream of crabMarkDined on 1/25/2014Great dinner, cream of crab soup was excellent. Calamari was perfect but I would rather have had a marinara sauce. Six in our party all enjoyed dinnerI would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchMaryVIPDined on 1/25/2014Food was hot, and very good. Waiter (young man) was excellent. He suggested some items that we did get and they were very good. Service was especially great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1timemccau23Dined on 1/18/2014the food was excellent service is on par with any other restaurant I would definitely recommend this to somebody elseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant was great!eats1Dined on 1/11/2014The restaurant was great! Food was delicious, service was outstanding, my only issue was the noise level. The bar area isn't totally closed off from the main dining area. The live entertainment in the bar carried over to the dining area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night w/ Trish & Vernon Jan 11VJGreenVIPDined on 1/11/2014Return visit to this outstanding establishment proved to be a real winner. Introduced two of our friends to this great restaurant where food is only exceeded by the service. Butter nut squash soup and cream of crab soup were to two apps chosen for the evening and both were excellent.....no shortage of fresh crab meat in these two soups. Salmon with butternut squash ravioli was phenomenal, the short ribs, and Mahi Mahi were also exceptional. Can't say enough about our server C.C. who was very patient with our finicky ways, and the management continues to be superior (nice job Mike). Our friends are now big fans of Bridges as well. For dessert, don't miss the opportunity to try the "Blondie"......brownie and ice cream combo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good view bad foodJennyeDined on 1/11/2014The wings were good. I had the crab dip that was cold in the center and tasted like cheese whiz. The steak we had which was the special was overpowered with what was supposed to be burgundy sauce but tasted like ketchup. The steak was overpowered with huge cloves of garlic, rosemary, and what seemed like a pound of mushrooms. The steak was medium rare instead of the medium well we had ordered. The blondie dessert I ordered was very good. I would not go there again and would only recommend the wings and dessert.Special Features:
- Visited Bridges RestaurantjeffDined on 12/31/2013Visited Bridges Restaurant for New Years Eve. Had dined here before and always enjoyed good food and service. The restaurant seemed to be busy, but we had reservations and were seated right away. The service was very good as well as the food. The manager approached our table after dining to ensure our satisfaction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, killer viewSkere9Dined on 12/31/2013The short rib is just amazing. The view at Kent Narrows is stunning. The fireplace is inviting on a cool evening. Fantastic place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchJackVIPDined on 12/21/2013We enjoyed our lunch at Bridges, each of us had an excellent meal with good serviceSpecial Features:
- The view and the food: splendidhypnosVIPDined on 12/3/2013Right on the water at the Narrows, Bridges restaurant is a local gem. The food is excellent and local produce are the stars here. Seafood of course,from Crabs to Oysters and fish. The fish Taco is one of my favorites. There are excellent pizzas as well and pasta dishes. The wine list is honest and a couple days a week you can get a good bottle of wine for half the price. A great dealSpecial Features:
- Birthday LuncheonpleasedpatronDined on 10/27/2013Our visit was on target from the beginning. We were seated by the water, as requested in the on-line reservation. However, because the 91-year old celebrant was blinded by the sun, the staff quickly relocated us a few feet away. Our server was knowlegeable, personable and efficient. The special of the day, a soft crab sandwich, was delectable. The soft crab was not dwarfed by a monstrous Kaiser roll, was perfectly prepared and was served with a side of tasty aoili sauce. Others' entrees were also highly rated: burger, margherita pizza, salmon club and crab melt. We enjoyed the option of fries or a small salad (field greens or Caesar) served with the sandwiches. Desserts were decadent! We'll definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceRichKDined on 10/7/2013I keep passing the restaurant every time I head to the beach, and always say"Im going to go there soon!" Soon came. It was my girlfriends birthday and decided the time was right. I made the reservation online, easy enough. We got there at the reserved time, greeted in a very friendly manner. Seated quickly, service was excellent and attentive. Food came out, great! Very good food. Bill came, a little higher than I thought. We are going to try this place for lunch and see how that turns out. Since we ate there on a monday night, it wasnt very crowded. I'd like to try it in a busier setting, and when its warmer out to take advantage of the outside dining area. Bottom line; we will be back.Special Features:
- perfect location/delicious seafoodTiniDined on 10/2/2013The fresh seafood was delicious and cooked perfectly. But the best par of the lunch was the incredible view right at the Kent Narrows Bridge. We watched boats come and go all afternoon on a fall afternoon I can only imagine how much fun it is in season :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.