250 Franklin St.
Boston, MA 02110Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://boston.langhamhotels.com/
- Phone: 6174511900x7125
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 2:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am Breakfast, Sunday City Brunch with Live Music: Sunday 11:00am - 3:00pm (Open September - June) Saturday "Chocolate Bar": 11:00am - 3:00pm (Open September-June)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Mark Sapienza
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Cafe Fleuri can accommodate any size party up to 60 people in the main dining room and is the perfect place to host a birthday, bachelorette party, bridal shower and more. The Cafe Fleuri also has a number of private dining rooms to host your event as well.
- Private Party Contact: Jeffery Macalalad (617)451-1900x
- Cross Street: Congress St.
- Public Transit: Commuter Rail to South Station; or take the 'T': Red & Green Lines to Park Street or Blue & Orange Lines to State Street
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Street parking available.
Valet Parking as well as Self Parking available at One Post Office Square.
Public Transit: Commuter Rail to South Station; or take the 'T': Red & Green Lines to Park Street or Blue & Orange Lines to State Street.
A word from Cafe Fleuri
An atrium restaurant featuring a distinctive Mediterranean ambiance. Cafe Fleuri has long been noted for its award winning Sunday brunch with live music and its one of a kind Saturday Chocolate Bar buffet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Cafe Fleuri - Best Restaurants in Financial District ›
Cafe Fleuri reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (24)great for brunch (19)good for groups (15)great for lunch (14)fit for foodies (13)kid-friendly (9)neighborhood gem (8)romantic (6)hot spot (3)scenic view (3)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- We showed up. There was noOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/16/2008We showed up. There was no one at the podium servicing guests as they entered. We waited for 10 minutes next to the podium and no one came to seat us. We left, and will never come again.
- Food was acceptable but didOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/8/2008Food was acceptable but did not measure up to its write up. Service was lacking and waite staff was not attentive
- I thought it was over priced.livetoeatDined on 6/30/2008I thought it was over priced. Good for a business meeting. Service was prompt and good.
- We went because it said "JazzGeomacDined on 6/29/2008We went because it said "Jazz for brunch". We were seated next to the escalator and noise from escalator was louder than the jazz. a restaurant for old people - conservative, stuffy. Really great food though. I would take my grand monther when she visits.Special Features:
- some of the best service IOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2008some of the best service I have ever had and the chocolate buffet was fantasticSpecial Features:
- The Chocolate Bar was AMAZING!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/28/2008The Chocolate Bar was AMAZING! My only complaint was that there was a movie filming all around the hotel and it took me over an hour to get into it. I wish I was told about the film and given an alternate route in!Special Features:
- Excellent brunch with someOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/22/2008Excellent brunch with some of the most incredible entress. The presentation was fantastic as was the atmosphere of the dining area. The jazz ensemble made Sunday brunch even more special.Special Features:
- This was by far the best brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/22/2008This was by far the best brunch I've ever had in total. Some bits and pieces may not have been the best but when you combine so many great foods with a world class setting it is truly a winner.Special Features:
- We took my mother to the chocolatemoebacDined on 6/21/2008We took my mother to the chocolate buffet for her birthday. If you love chocolate, this is the place to go! So many desserts....I only wish I didn't get full before I was able to try the sundae bar. Great place for a special occasion; I will definately be back with my kids.Special Features:
- Black Forest chocolate mooseOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/21/2008Black Forest chocolate moose was fabulous - the best chocolate item there.Chocolate custom made crepes - good.(Should have tasted more like the liquor it was flamed with.) Coffee was very hot.Mimosa was very fresh - champagne was freshly opened - thank you! Fresh pineapple, strawberries, berry mixture - all excellent. Waiter was attentive;The ice cream was just ordinary.Warm mini chocolate chip cookies tasted like just out of the supermarket premixed tube.(Not the quality that would be expected.)Chocolate covered bananas were abysmal (better off an ice cream truck).Traffic flow crossing the line of people waiting to be seated (to get to and from food) was difficult. Bathroom soap scented coconut interfered with taste/smell of buffet.Special Features:
- Hostess was indifferent butOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/14/2008Hostess was indifferent but the wait/chef staff were better. Most items had name cards so you would know what they were, few didn't...had to ask (I can be somewhat picky, even with chocolate - do not like rasberry anything). Pace yourself or you'll get full too quickly and won't be able to taste nearly as much as you thought you'd be able to. Favorites: dark chocolate covered strawberries and the chocolate crepe station.Special Features:
- The service was horrible forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/8/2008The service was horrible for how expensive of a meal it was. Waited 10 minutes to even be served water or juice. Then sat around for 20 minutes after finishing eating waiting for SOMEONE to walk by in order to get our check. Then, waited another 10 minutes before deciding hope that our gift certificate covered the meal, left some cash for a tip and left. I'm just thankful I did not choose to spend $100+ there and that someone else footed the bill as a wedding present.
- We went to celebrate our wedding,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/7/2008We went to celebrate our wedding, and it was a rare treat. The waitstaff is most elegant, courteous and informative. The food was......indescribable! We will be back same time next year!!! I cringe when I think of how many calories I consumed that day, but we will only do the Chocolate Bar once a year, so its all right! The only thing that needed attention was the fact that the only ladies room was locked, which as an expectant mother, was most upseting. But the food was sublime!Special Features:
- The chocolate buffet was definatelyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/7/2008The chocolate buffet was definately a great experience. It takes more than one time to enjoy ALL the buffet has to offer, and I definately look forward to going again!Special Features:
- I have eaten at Cafe FleuriOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/6/2008I have eaten at Cafe Fleuri a number of times, and this particular visit was extraordinarily disappointing. We waited nearly a hour for our food after ordering, during which time we did not see our waiter once. The manager clearly saw us waiting and neither did nor said anything. Finally, a different server brought our food out, mumbling something about the chef losing our ticket. No apology, no percentage off the bill for the inconvenience. None of us is likely to be going back any time soon.
- Great selection of foods duringOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/25/2008Great selection of foods during the Sunday Jazz Brunch. All food was prepared very well and tasted excellent. Lovely touches in many of the foodas available.Special Features:
- We went to the Chocolate BarOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/24/2008We went to the Chocolate Bar on Saturday afternoon. It was quite impressive. There was so much food beautifully presented. It was a bit crowded and noisy but well worth the experience.Special Features:
- It was for my 3rd weddingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/24/2008It was for my 3rd wedding anniversary (Which is already in trouble), I chose this place to treat my wife and to patch up, unfortunately it turned out be a bad day, and it looks like we might lead to a divorce. I will remember this place for ever but for a different reason than the great chocolate treat I had. Sorry for my comments, but I wanted to put out my burdenSpecial Features:
- We went to the "ChocolateOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/24/2008We went to the "Chocolate Bar", which is a chocolate brunch offered for a limited time, not the general cafe.
- One of the best options forAlbieVIPDined on 5/22/2008One of the best options for a business lunch in the City. Our meal was fantastic as is usual.Special Features:
- DESSERTS WERE AMAZING WOW!!! ALSOOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/19/2008DESSERTS WERE AMAZING WOW!!! ALSO, THE CROQE MONSIEUR WAS AWESOME...BEST I EVER HAD TOMATO STUFFED WITH CRAB WAS BEAUTIFUL AND EXTREMELY FRESH...DELICIOUS THANK YOU CHEF & TEAM SERVICE FROM JUAN WAS ALSO FLAWLESS...HE HAD GREAT RECOMMENDTIONS ANS SERVICE WAS EXCELLENTSpecial Features:
- The travel channel gave itOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/18/2008The travel channel gave it a much better review than needed. While it was an experience, I think it is a bit overrated. Also, as all the reservations were booked when I called, the maitre d said that if we came at 1.00 we would be fine as a walk-in. When we showed up at 1.00 the same gentleman said we should come back at 2.00 - no problem. When I mentioned our conversation, we were seated in the bar area.
- Excellent brunch with lotsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/18/2008Excellent brunch with lots of good choices. Loved the jazz trio (it was quiet and unobtrusive, at least where we were sitting). The servers were friendly, but not especially attentive. They didn't seem especially busy, but it was hard to keep our coffee cups filled and, somewhat to my surprise, they didn't offer us a glass of wine, bloody mary, etc. It's true we arrived before noon but we were there until after 1:00 and a drink would have been nice. I don't want to make too much of this - it was a lovely meal.Special Features:
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/17/2008The food and service were impeccable! We have been to the Sunday Brunch many times, but this was our first dinner experience. My only disappointment was the (lack of) ambiance. When we arrived, there was one very large party. They were the only other people in the restaurant. I mentioned in my reservation that this was a special dinner for our fifth wedding anniversary. Not only was there no mention of that, but we were seated at a table right by the entrance. They sat the next party to arrive, a family with a few small children, at the very next table when the restaurant was otherwise empty... Not exactly a romantic setting. The food was the saving grace. It was excellent!!!Special Features:
- We went for the chocolatejennieVIPDined on 5/17/2008We went for the chocolate bar. Everything was amazing. The only problem was that the man who was supposed to refill our water, clear our plates, etc. hardly every stopped by our table. We weren't able to get any coffee or water refills until we caught the attention of our waiter.Special Features:
- We arrived Early and enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2008We arrived Early and enjoyed the chocalate bar. It was fantastic! Great Mom's day present! Thanks for the heads up!Special Features:
- We dined at the Saturday afternoonOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/10/2008We dined at the Saturday afternoon Chocolate bar and loved our experience. Although the restaurant was not especially a kid-oriented place, there were a number of children there and they seemed to be having a wonderful time. The desserts were exceptional and memorable and the Chocolate Bar is a definite "to do" in Boston..Special Features:
- I attended the Chocolate Bar,WifeyDined on 5/10/2008I attended the Chocolate Bar, and everything was delicious and very well displayed. The only thing that I was disappointed about was that the mini donut machine was missing.Special Features:
- It did seem that the staffcornocopiaVIPDined on 5/10/2008It did seem that the staff workign the chocolate bar was very very young and inexperienced...but nice... I checked romantic because choclate is always romantic but the atmosphere itself was not.Special Features:
- very impressed by the brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/4/2008very impressed by the brunch buffet, and the waitstaff was extremely attentive. great selection of unique and creative dishes, the desert table alone was worth it. great jazz trio too.Special Features:
- It was ok, but not as magicalOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/1/2008It was ok, but not as magical as in the past. The waiter was attentive and quick, but didn't really spend anytime talking about the menu. A little more like a mundane hotel dining experience than I expected.Special Features:
- I have been to Cafe FleuriOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/28/2008I have been to Cafe Fleuri many times and keep coming back. On this particular day, the service was TERRIBLE. I haven't encountered anything this bad in a long time. Long wait between taking drink order and receiving drink. When I told server our drinks still didn't arrive, he told me they were busy. After the lunch, my guest was FINISHED with his coffee BEFORE my cappuchino arrived. When I asked the server where my cappuchino was, he shrugged his shoulders and said someone in the kitchen is making it and it take a long time to make. Ugh.Special Features:
- The hours of the brunch areOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/27/2008The hours of the brunch are promoted as 11 am until 3 pm. Our reservations were for 1:30. By 2:00 pm we found that they had run out of many items, including the roast leg of lamb, and the selection was scarce. There also seemed to be a shortage of food service staff on duty yet those that were working did an outstanding job. Overall, we were dissapointed on our 3rd visit this year. Prior experiences were very good.
- Buffet has gone downhill thanskysthelimitDined on 4/27/2008Buffet has gone downhill than when it was a Meridien Hotel; much more limited choices & selections; smaller serving tables (in order to accomodate more guest tables; so crowded), emphasis on fish for a non-fish eater - not worth the expense. Food warm, not hot. Temperature a problem, all food was warm-not hot. OK, not great. Service almost non-existent; had to get up and find coffee and pour my own after looking for a waiter for 10 mins! At least that got me some attention. Have been going for last 15 years, after this past Sunday, wouldn't return.Special Features:
- The chocolate bar is a trulysssssssssDined on 4/19/2008The chocolate bar is a truly unique experience. Everyone who likes chocolate should try it at least once.Special Features:
- Although we really did haveOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/13/2008Although we really did have a lovely brunch, I have to say I was disappointed. It is supposed to run until 3 pm, but when we arrived for our 1:30 pm reservation it was clear that they stopped replenishing foods that were running out much earlier (most notably the sushi - too bad we didn't know we should have taken some on our way to being seated). For $50, I think they owe it to their customers not to run out of the food.Special Features:
- FABULOUS! First of all I hadOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/13/2008FABULOUS! First of all I had asked for a table by the window and we were seated perfectly. The only complaint we have is about the food - it was incredible but how is a person supposed to eat all of that?? And the presentation was just as awesome. This was for a family reunion in honor of my mother turning 90 and I was responsible for Sunday brunch. I gotta tell you - you made me look really good and we all enjoyed it tremendously. Thank you all very much..BambiSpecial Features:
- The chocolate bar was outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/12/2008The chocolate bar was outstanding. It would be nice if there were a couple of non chocolate sandwiches and soups on the buffet to balance out all of the chocolate.Special Features:
- The friendly service at CafeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/1/2008The friendly service at Cafe Fleuri is still great - even after changing from the Meridien to the Langham - and the food is consistently wonderful (which is saying something because I eat there a lot!)Special Features:
- Our experience was exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/30/2008Our experience was exceptional in every way! We wish we would be able to repeat it more often and couldn't have asked for more! The music, service, food, presentation and atmosphere were suberb.Special Features: