Dusty Boot - Aurora
16270 E. Arapahoe Rd.
Foxfield, CO 80016Neighborhood:
BurgersPrice: $30 and under
Dusty Boot - Aurora
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://foxfield.dustyboot.com/
- Phone: 3035654200x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm ($5.95 Lunch menu)
Dinner: Sunday - Tuesday: 3:00pm -9:00pm, Wednesday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am -3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Eric Zolkower
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We will be happy to create a menu proposal unique to your occasion, budget and tastes. Our menu changes frequently as we develop exciting new choices, so visit our website often! The Dusty Boot is also a great place to host bridal showers, engagement parties or rehearsal dinners. There’s nothing that The Dusty Boot can't handle. We make booking a Corporate Event at The Dusty Boot a hassle-free task with our friendly event planners, delicious banquet menus, and unique options. Whatever the size of your Business Meeting or Event, our facilities can accommodate your need...
- Entertainment: The Dusty Boot in Foxfield offers Free Trivia every Wednesday evening starting at 7:30pm!
The Boot also offers Rock N" Roll Bingo every Thursday evening starting at 7:30pm!
Both events are free to play and you have the chance to win house cash!
A word from Dusty Boot - Aurora
The Dusty Boot is a family steakhouse and bar offering a full menu with everything from salads and sandwiches to burgers and steaks. It is set up with 14 large TVs and one huge projection screen TV. The Dusty Boot has an upscale attitude with a relaxed environment perfect for any occasion. The view from the patio is a full 180 degree view of the mountains creating a perfect back drop to any event or just an enjoyable evening on a neighborhood patio. Happy Hour is offered 7 days a week and features a special appetizer menu along with specials on draft beer, house wines and well drinks. The Boot is truly your neighborhood family hangout.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Dusty Boot - Aurora - Best Restaurants in Aurora ›
Dusty Boot - Aurora reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (5)good for groups (5)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (4)fit for foodies (3)great for outdoor dining (3)special occasion (2)scenic view (2)late-night find (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Loved it overall/Food just okayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/27/2012This was our first trip to Dusty Boot. When we walked in, we were pleasantly surprised. It was much bigger than it appears on the outside. And it was much nicer than we were anticipating. It's very clean and looks higher end than we thought it would be, but it was still comfortable and had sports going on the TVs. The hostess and waitress were extremely friendly and we felt comfortable there right away. Our food came out in a timely manner, our drinks stayed filled, the atmosphere was perfect. The only complaint I have is the food. My husband's $30 steak was nowhere near $30 quality. And my salad was just okay. But we liked everything else there so much that we'll go back and just do hamburgers, or something else, next time.Special Features:
- Overall had a good experience,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/14/2012Overall had a good experience, everyone's food was good, ribs were excellent, highly recommend! Service could have been better, wait staff wasn't as attentive as they could have been. Did have a good experience even though service was mediocre. Would come back again and hope service was better, ambiance and food was worth the visit. We had a good time.Special Features:
- Great dinner, homemade breadOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/4/2012Great dinner, homemade bread (yum), wonderful waiter, will be back againSpecial Features:
- smoke gets in your eyesburke22Dined on 9/15/2012Patio was great until someone decided to light up.Special Features:
- Great as always. Our serverKrissyDined on 9/7/2012Great as always. Our server was new but very attentive.
- Good neighborhood restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/28/2012Good neighborhood restaurant but all of us thought a little pricing, especially on steaks. Asked for more bread but waiter wanted to charge for it, really shouldn't do that! Had a small child with us who ordered mac & cheese (VERY DRY) so asked for grilled cheese. Waiter charged for both. Also was charged for a piece of cake to celebrate a birthday and the waiter stated, "I will NOT charge you for this if I don't have to sing". Was also charged for that!Special Features:
- For whatever reason, it seemedericslaneDined on 7/16/2012For whatever reason, it seemed as if food was rushed out. Appetizer not all that hot and burgers were both undercooked. We were in a hurry and did not make anyone aware. Both of our stomachs were a little queasy later in the day.
- Although the steaks were veryOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/10/2012Although the steaks were very expensive - they were fabulous ! And the moscow mules were great.Special Features:
- Food is excellent never disappointiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012Food is excellent never disappointing. Ribs were fall off the bone tender with plenty of meat!! wait staff not as attentive ad they shouldSpecial Features:
- Service was terrible and hasCheekyMonkVIPDined on 6/10/2012Service was terrible and has been each time I come. I think from now on we will pass on this restaurant as I tried it 18 months ago and it was bad, tried again and its still just as bad.
- Fabulous ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/5/2012Food was good although a bit pricey. Service was slow for a half full restaurant on a Tuesday night.Special Features:
- Would not recommend due toOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2012Would not recommend due to both service levels and food.
- Good menu with a moderateOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2012Good menu with a moderate selection of breakfast and lunch items. My food order was incorrect and we couldn't get our drinks refilled. My wife was given a flower for mothers day and the staff was friendly. The restaurant was clean and the food was good.Special Features:
- Loved the food..bar serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012Loved the food..bar service was slow..almost cancelled order.Special Features:
- The food was good, however,DisappointmentDined on 5/10/2012The food was good, however, the ambiance wasn't that great. It's more of a sports bar than a restaurant.Special Features:
- awesome wait staff!! foodKatkellyVIPDined on 5/8/2012awesome wait staff!! food was presented and prepared perfectly! we will be back!!Special Features:
- We decided to try the "Boot"KrissyDined on 4/28/2012We decided to try the "Boot" again, after our forst visit wasn't too impressive. I am happy to say that I was happier with the food this visit. Our server seemed a little disconnected but was okay. We will go back. The pasta dish my husband had ws great and I had the fish tacos "grilled" and they were great as well.
- We came for the celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/21/2012We came for the celebration of an anniversary and would have probably liked a bit less bar and more restaurant but it was a good experience and we are interested in coming back for an evening drink on the patio or weekend lunch.Special Features:
- The service was good & ourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/4/2012The service was good & our server was very nice. My husband has the prime rib dinner-he said it was quite good. I ordered the NY steak & was very dissapointed in the quality...VERY tough & hard to even cut or chew. It had a great deal of gristle & a think layer of tendon sheath (?) running along the bottom of the entire steak. The cook should have been able to see that & reject that cut of meat. It was not the server's faulet so we didn't make an issue of it (flavor was good on what I was able to eat) but we will definately NOT return.Oh...yes...the parking is very poor.....be prepared to park somewhere else and walk a distance!
- Waiter was bored it seemedOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/25/2012Waiter was bored it seemed my wife asked what was good on the brunch menu he said. I don't know . We saw another table served toast that was black. I ordered my eggs over easy they came hard . overall a lackluster experience for a premium priceSpecial Features:
- My chicken wrap wasn't goodRoxiVIPDined on 3/23/2012My chicken wrap wasn't good and it took a long time for the food to arrive. Other than that , it was good.
- My husband and I frequentKristiDined on 3/23/2012My husband and I frequent the Dusty Boot. Love the service, food, and drinks.Special Features:
- NOT A HAPPY CAMPEROpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/10/2012I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone - ever. Service was slow, server was inattentive and really didn't care whether we were enjoying our dining experience or not. Our dinners were brought out by another server who made my daughter reach across the table for her meal. Very, very disappointed. Would recommend Taco Bell before I would ever visit this restaurant again. I wouldn't even put them on Open Table, honestly.
- The wait staff was well intentionedCJ12Dined on 3/9/2012The wait staff was well intentioned but unskilled. One server took the water glasses from the table, refilling them at a station across the room, only to return without knowing for certain whose glass belonged to whom. Wine service needs polish / practice. Main entrees were good, but the appetizer was put together poorly. For the money, there are better places out there.
- We took a group of 7 and allOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/9/2012We took a group of 7 and all had the 5280 special. The choices were great, the food was very good and the service was wonderful! There was so much food we took quite a few left overs home and continued to enjoy our experience!Special Features:
- Nothing out of the ordinary.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/4/2012Nothing out of the ordinary. They advertised "brunch" but just had ala carte. Small portions.
- Fun nite outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2012We had a great time. The food was good, the service was great. Coupon we had was not good for the nite we were there which was a downer. We will be back tho.Special Features:
- Don't waste your timeBrecapDined on 2/29/2012This was one of the worst dining experiences I've ever had. When we got there there was hardly one there and soon after it started filling up. After we ordered about 6 other parties came in about 20mins later. It took forever for us to get anything! I finally got my beer after waiting 20mins and my cousin only finally got her drink after waiting another 15mins and had to ask for it. By the time our appetizers came others that had come in and ordered after us had already been thru their appetizers and were now on there entree. When we finally got our meals about 3 tables had eaten, paid and left. The food was terrible and when I asked for something else it was totally wrong! Upon talking to the manager he did nothing to compensate anything.
- very good food, HORRIBLE SERVICE.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/25/2012very good food, HORRIBLE SERVICE. Had to take my steak back 3 times to make medium, which I ordered from the start.. Had to ask for water even though that should be automatic. Server handed me my salad plate and had me pick up steak plate to return to oven 3 times.. No apology for steak problem.. still spent 90.00
- What a disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/25/2012We have been dining at The Dusty Boot for a couple of years now and on Saturday really noticed a decline in the overall experience. This was our first time for brunch and we were very disappointed. The portions were tiny and the prices were high. We chose the restaurant for "kids eat free". Each child in our party ordered a kid's meal which would normally have cost $5.00. The waffle entree consisted of 1/2 of a Belgian waffle with nothing else! The kid's drinks were $2.00 each and a side of 2 tiny sausage links was also $2.00. So, "kids eat free" really meant a minimum of $4.00, then they ate off of the adult's plates since they were still hungry.
- Service was marginal, andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2012Service was marginal, and food was overpriced for the quality. We won't be back.
- Heading back to the BootZevaDined on 2/12/2012The staff was very friendly,but a little slow. The food was great. We had the steaks and pasta. We will be returning for burgers on the two-fer night! Although we didn't have any, they looked really good.Special Features:
- Third time we have visitedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2012Third time we have visited in last 4 weeks. Thought we found a new great place to eat. First time excellent, second time not very good, tough part in chicken sandwich. Third time a little under OK. Service has never been good, servers always in the weeds. Not sure if we will return anytime soon.Special Features:
- The ambiance was quaint reminiscentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/29/2012The ambiance was quaint reminiscent of many other steak/burger establishments. The service was inconsistent. The waitress didn't know the we're out of a particular meat, so one of the members of our party. On top of the mediocrity, they overcharged us blamed our bank!Special Features:
- Overpriced and bad food80015Dined on 1/13/2012My food was bad. $9.75 for a cheeseburger. The cheese was hard to find, get more on a $1 MacDonalds burger. Asked for no onions and they put onion on it then took it off, could taste and smell it. Tomato was cut a day or more ago, was wilted and very thin. Burger was warm and over cooked. Asked for med and was well. Very dry and only warm I suspect was not cooked to order but was cooked ahead and in warming drawer. Fries were also luke warm and probably cooked ahead and under heat light or some warming thing. Would not go back.
- Great food and good service.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/29/2011Great food and good service. Had a great time playing Rock 'n Roll Bingo.
- Fun Neighborhood JointDenverjeffVIPDined on 12/27/2011Always a nice neighborhood stop - food is good - service is friendly Think their steaks are a bit overpriced for the quality - others items are quite good - 2 for 1 steak night on Mondays is a steal!
- This is good neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/11/2011This is good neighborhood place to meet up with friends. Food for kids, so families like it. Happy hour is most appreciated. Good place to sit and watch a ball game.Special Features:
- Great for casual lunchtheBergiesVIPDined on 10/27/2011took a group of co-workers forlunch-- great menu variety and casual atmosphereSpecial Features:
- Food was very good. I loveOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/19/2011Food was very good. I love the green chili cheese fries. Not healthy... but yummy!Special Features: