do Restaurant at the View
955 W Marietta Street
Atlanta, GA 30318Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
do Restaurant at the View
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.doattheview.com/
- Phone: 4045419060
- Hours of Operation:
Thank you for choosing do Restaurant at The View We apologize for the inconvenience. Our hours are Dinner: Thursday: 5:30pm - 1:00am, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Tapas / Small Plates, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: We have a beautiful private dining room on the top level of the restaurant. The entire restaurant can be booked for special events Sunday - Wednesday.
- Private Party Contact: Stacey Lee 4045419060
A word from do Restaurant at the View
do [dough]is a one of a kind restaurant that has successfully married science with sustenance and sustainability by creating an experience that activates all of your senses. The largely paperless restaurant uses iPad technology that allows guests to order from the menu, call for valet and change the music while they marvel in the brilliant video graphics that cover the space. We"re doing PIZZA musically inspired! ARE YOU READY?Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
do Restaurant at the View - Best Restaurants in West Midtown ›
do Restaurant at the View reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (33)good for groups (32)late-night find (32)hot spot (32)special occasion (24)romantic (23)neighborhood gem (23)scenic view (21)fit for foodies (15)great for outdoor dining (9)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (5)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Great ViewsjNYCeDined on 2/15/2014Do is a glorified pizzeria with a great view of the Atlanta sky line and great ambiance with R&B music. The ability to order via iPad and call your car up from valet through the same means is very trendy. Music videos projected on the wall adds a great aspect to romantic dining. Only problem I came across was the amount of time between visits to your table from your server as all orders are made electronically. There is a button to call your server but they don't come by as often as a traditional restaurant. I will definitely return though. Great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great NightJackMoves5Dined on 2/14/2014Took my lady here for Valentine's Day. My second experience, her first. We fully enjoyed our night, all factors considered. We both will be back. Dope restaurant. Love the ambiance, new favorite spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pizza. It was my 2ndJustACEDined on 2/14/2014Great pizza. It was my 2nd time eating here and it is absolutely fabulous. They have added some new goddies to the menue...i.e. lobster/shrimp mac & cheese, italian stuffed mushrooms, shrimp scampiSpecial Features:
- Great!Dee1988Dined on 2/14/2014I went here yesterday with my date and it was great!!!!and very romantic.We were seated at the top where there is beautiful view of the city.I really enjoyed the low lighting it gave the place a very romantic vibe. I had the lobster mac and cheese and it is must try! it was new to their menu and it was great.I definitely will be returning.Special Features:
- FRESHbeagles4everDined on 2/8/2014Best ambiance for a romantic, classy, late night meal. Loved ordering off an iPad while also having a real server for everything else. Seriously great atmosphere. Music selection PERFECT. Food amazing— do not pass on the black velvet ice cream! We went for a romantic dinner for two but we plan on going back with all our friends. Request a couch! Can't wait to try this place in the summer…Special Features:
- nice and coolOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/6/2014I truly enjoyed myself! Kermit quiz in the singer was fantastic! I really enjoyed the states that was placed in the middle and gave you a real close this to the artist. I must say that the food selection could be a little bit more expensive. The limited amount of food is understandable for a bar so I only say that to add a couple more items giving it a little more variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thurs niteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/16/2014A great spot for live music on thurs nite starts at 9 Tiffany the waitress is the best I always have a great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ATL GemSpiritDined on 1/16/2014This is an awesome place to bring friends or come on a nice romantic night out, the ambiance was amazing, the food was great, and the drinks was fantastic. I would recommend Do Restaurant to everyone I know.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT PIZZA JOINT!ResseDined on 1/4/2014This place is a great place to eat, chill, drink, listen to music, and laugh/ have fun! This is not only ordinary pizza, they have gourmet pizza as well, which is great for people like me who love to eat different things! Go to this spot.... It's sooooo dope! 5 stars hands down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ValetCookDined on 1/3/2014Valet a lil rude but other then that would definitely return againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trendy SpotDrsfreeDined on 1/2/2014The restaurant is very trendy with the IPAD ordering and valet service plus the atmosphere was wonderful with the projected videos along the walls and different scenes . The live music of Quinn and Jukebox had a full house. The pizzas offered good variety but would have like to have some different options besides pizza. Definitely will return and would recommend location to others.Special Features:
- Not what I expected...jerseyfoodieVIPDined on 12/28/2013The pizza here is absolutely delicious...no question! Yet from the website and the reviews I was expecting more of an upscale pizza experience similar to Otto in NYC. This place was more a club with food rather than a restaurant...the booth seats being so low that I could not even put my legs underneath me when eating. The ipad ordering system is pretty cool...but I prefer good old fashion person-to-person service. For someone a little younger than myself or someone more into a hip and trendy atmosphere...this may be a great place...just not my cup of tea.Special Features:
- Best feature is the iPadsBernardoDined on 12/21/2013The pizzas are solid. The crowd isn't very diverse. The rooftop seems like it would be interesting when the weather warms up. Overall, a decent joint that I would go back to. Nothing spectacular.Special Features:
- In LoveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/19/2013I text my best friend all night telling her she has to come! I so enjoyed myself :-) I don't like to go out bc nothing ever gives that "Cheers" comfortable feeling but I get it here. Well thought out place, I plan to come often especially on Thursdays. :-) thank you so much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MusicJonesx2Dined on 12/19/2013The atmosphere was different and nice. The singer they had on Thursday night was excellent. This was my first time and I was very impressed. I will definately return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative Approach & Great AmbienceImjustsayingDined on 12/12/2013I am grateful someone told me about this hidden gem! I have been a few times now and each time and am impressed by the service, food, and phenomenal vibe in this restaurant. It's actually more than a restaurant, it is a cool place to hang out and enjoy time with your friends while listening to great music. I absolutely love that everything is operated through the iPads at the table. I order my drink, food, and even request my car to be pulled around from valet via the iPad and it actually comes to me accurately and in a timely manner. I recently introduced new people to this place and they can't wait to return. Love this Place!Special Features:
- Great group outing!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/12/2013I went for my birthday dinner and absolutely loved it! I loved the projections on the walls. The open mic singer was amazing and really helped to set the mood. The technology of the iPads made it very different from anywhere I've ever eaten before. I had a great time with all of my friends. It took a minute to get our checks from the waitress but I think it's because it got super crowded when we were leaving. The beat part of the night, when they played Scandal for everyone to watch! It was great! I'm definitely recommending to friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the BestSpiritDined on 11/29/2013Awesome restaurant, food was fantastic, music was on point, service was the best ever, very attentive but not too much, just right. If you want a cool place to bring Family or friends, or even a romantic evening with your Boo, this is it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was great.kmp2013Dined on 11/16/2013The only reason I rated the Service Good was because there was only one iPad for the 5 of us to use and it was a little time consuming. The food was great!!!!Special Features:
- This VisitBayouBabyDined on 11/14/2013During this visit, the food lacked enough product on it, i.e. the specialty pizza contained only one pepperoni and/or sausage on the slice. It was primarily cheese. The "do" (dough) was burned and lumpy. Although, these things interfered, the taste of the product was good. Drinks were okay although one of the initial soda drinks was flat, which they politely replaced. The atmosphere was great and the hostess and server were courteous and polite. I'm willing to give another visit to see if it was just by chance that these things occurred and the environment was healthy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do at the viewstephanie945Dined on 11/9/2013This is my second time visiting Do and I've had a great experience both times. The service was great, drinks were AH-amazing, and the pizza is VERY good!Special Features:
- The ViewEatDrinkLiveVIPDined on 11/2/2013It is a gorgeous spot, my waitress was great. Took a little long to be seated with a reservation, they aren't generous with toppings or the pizza. Once the food came, it was tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and atmosphereBrunchdinerDined on 10/31/2013Went there for on a Thursday night when they had live music. The service and atmosphere was wonderful. I loved the fusion of technology and dinning. Everyone enjoyed their pizza as well.Special Features:
- Awesom Date NightchicgritsDined on 10/26/2013Had a great night impressing my boyfriend at Do. Would so go again! Thanks for making our night awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Great GreatADjnamedWestDined on 10/19/2013I heard about this spot off of a post from a friend. I saw the background and wanted to check it out. I must say that my date and I really enjoyed ourselves. Funny part is she was eating off my plate more so she could take hers home. I got a text at the end of the evening telling me how much she really enjoyed herself. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Hip SceneatlcharmDined on 10/19/2013Good pizza and drinks. I love the music videos, but they need a wider selection.Special Features:
- Very ImpressedBdayDined on 10/5/2013I really enjoyed my experience. The food was superb and our waiter was extremely nice. The ambiance was really nice... Makes you feel like you're in Miami with all of the white furniture. I will definitely be back with more friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gemFloMoDined on 9/28/2013Pros : Customer Service, Atmosphere, Music and Food Cons: parking , however the valet attendants where very good they have a Tight confined area to manuver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uniquef00dDined on 9/21/2013incredibly unique setting. I definitely recommend Do to anyone wanting to do something different.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Order with an ipad, requestleslieDined on 9/21/2013Order with an ipad, request music from DJ playlist on your smart phone, watch music videos on the wall. Teens love it. Wine is good. Food okSpecial Features:
- very nice pizza jointcoleDined on 9/12/2013The pizza was great! The cheese bread balls were great also! We had a great waitress and they even turned the football game on for us! Great place for a date or hanging out with friends. We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great ambiance.CrazyBeautyfulDined on 9/12/2013Great food. Great ambiance. Great time. Love how they attract the techie on you to let you control your dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for groups and socializing!MrMorningsideDined on 9/7/2013Perfect for groups and socializing! The restaurant is very tech savvy and integrates technology and social media into the dinning experience very well. I will definitely be going back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High-Tech Hott City Spot !!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/24/2013What an amazing gem of a spot in the industrial urban location of Midtown near King Plow! Cheers to the brains behind Do. It sparkles with a high tech, yet inviting vibe. Definitely the spot for those looking for a chic, modern reataurant with a city view. The pizza is yummy too. Order from an iPad assigned to your table and even select songs from your phone to be played over the restaurant's sound system. This place rocks !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2013This was actually my third visit and just as fabulous as the first time. The food is amazing! The service of the wait staff...AWESOME! I will return again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2013It's a cool, hip pizza place...very stimulating, with the whole restaurant being screens and playing music videos, etc. You definitely have to be on board with ordering from the ipad, it's a little pricey for pizza, but ambience is cool, staff and service very accommodating and overall, a very unique, fun dining experienceI would recommend this to a friend.
- First DateJerryDined on 8/16/2013This was my fourth visit to Do at the View and I always enjoy myself there. I was surprised to see it so empty and kids having dinner after 8PM.Special Features:
- outstandingdalawDined on 8/15/2013staff great, food great, ambience great, decor great, truely a wonderful experience, cant wait to go backSpecial Features:
- Love this place!!!CgrahamDined on 8/3/2013Service not so good this time but I guess you're entitled to a bad day. So what if its how you make your living!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hip and EnergeticCowboyDined on 8/1/2013DO provides an energetic and hip atmosphere. Full of fun. It is also versatile that it can be an elegant night - casually. This provides opportunity for conversation as well as areas for entertainment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.