16 Great Valley Parkway
Malvern, PA 19355Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://twenty9restaurant.com/
- Phone: 6102519229
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Edward Tietjen
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Twenty9 is a Full Service Event Cater and provides the ideal setting for any major corporate event, family event and yes even a wedding reception. The menu offers an array of New American options prepared with global panache. We can host events as small as 20 scaling up to 200 in house as well as off-site. We have private rooms available and will make your experience one to remember.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a beautiful private dining room that is an enclosed deck located on the main floor of our restaurant which overlooks a landscaped panorama.
- Private Party Contact: Patricia Archie 4845577567
- Entertainment: Live entertainment is offered Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday Nights. Feature vocalists such as HD Duo, Music Majic, The Hurricane's, and Ebony & Ivory are among a few that will bring you to your feet.
A word from Twenty9 Restaurant
Twenty9 is the newest success from partners Stephen Scutti and Executive Chef Edwin Tietjen, whose jointly-owned restaurant in Media, PA (Stephen's) has been topping the charts since 2003. Now, in concert with Patricia Archie, they have joined forces again to debut Twenty9, an upscale Malvern retreat located in the Great Valley Corporate Center. At 7,000 square feet, this two-level destination is a combined fine-dining restaurant, casual sports bar, and special event venue - all conveniently situated under a single roof. By day, Twenty9 accommodates the thriving businesses in the corporate center and surrounding areas, offering dine-in and delivered lunches, as well as lunch buffets. By night, Twenty9 dons its chic after-dark persona, with a focus on Happy Hour socializing, live music, and leisurely dining overlooking a landscaped panorama. From contemporary dining on the main floor to a sports bar on the lower level, to live music, Twenty9 provides the ideal setting for everyone!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Twenty9 Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (23)good for groups (19)special occasion (11)vibrant bar scene (11)romantic (10)great for lunch (10)scenic view (8)late-night find (6)neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (6)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- I found this restaurant simplydezingalDined on 5/8/2011I found this restaurant simply through Opentable.com and thought it was worth a try. We were so impressed by the overall atmosphere and when they took us out to the deck we were thrilled by the beautiful view. The food and beverages were also impressive. Who would have thought that a restaurant in a office park had all this to offer.Special Features:
- We were there early in theRainmanDined on 5/8/2011We were there early in the day so it was very quiet and can't comment on the bar scene. We had a special three course meal that was offered on Mother's Day and it was a great deal. When I called about the reservation and asked about food they told me about the special but it was not advertised in the menu? Ask about specials. The food and service was very good.Special Features:
- Sadly a very limited wineOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/7/2011Sadly a very limited wine list, so we made do. The menu has many delicious choices and the specials were just as good. My fish was very good but the risotto it comes with was overcooked. Our waiter could have been a little more attentive - but overall it was nice to try somewhere different.
- Everything was great but waybillthirdVIPDined on 5/6/2011Everything was great but way too noisey. Be great for younger crowdSpecial Features:
- Food was great....but too,tooooooo,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/5/2011Food was great....but too,tooooooo,oud for me. I think it management cant't decide if they want a restaurant, where diners can tslk and enjoy the food, or want a loud, noisey bar.....too bad. The food was great,but I won't return
- Nice Respite with a ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/5/2011I arranged an office lunch for a party of 16. Everything, was ready for us upon arrival. We were seated on the covered deck (with the great view) as requested. It was a little cool that day, so the free standing pole heaters were turned on at my request. Everyone had seemed to enjoy the lunch buffet (10.95) which was good, but not particulary remarkable. Service was very attentive, pleasant and patient. Nice, classy renovation of the former Boathouse site, which was very noisy and had only mediocre food. Twenty9 provided a nice, relaxing get away from the office and I will dine there again.Special Features:
- Really good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/29/2011The food was very good. The selections were diffenet from the usual. I loved the bread and the dipping sauce provided. It was unique and delicious. The prime rib egg rolls were great. The bacon wrapped filet was a awesome cut of meat. It was tender a very tasty. I also enjoyed the Creamy Corn & Crab Risotto. It was a treat instead of rice or potatos. The noise level was the only problem that I had. I am not sure I would return because of that. Overall great food too noisy for me.Special Features:
- Hard to imagine the rusticDTMiataDined on 4/23/2011Hard to imagine the rustic old Boathouse restaurant could be transformed to an upscale steak and seafood place suitable for romantic encounters or a fun group scene. Food and service were great. Can't wait until the deck is open.Special Features:
- Good Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/16/2011The service was great. Everyone was very attentive. The ambiance was modern and funky. The food was VERY good. I had a salad and then the Chicken and Sausage Entree and my husband had the Fried Scallops Appetizer and the Filet wrapped in Applewood Bacon. The portion sizes are very generous, enough to bring leftovers home. We went on a night when it was storming but plan on going back to enjoy the outdoor seating and will most definitely bring some friends.Special Features:
- I always choose the lunch buffetOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/15/2011Have been here multiple times for lunch. The menu looks good, but I always end up choosing the lunch buffet. Good selection of food on the buffet (multiple soups, multiple entrees, carved meat, multiple salads). It's a great deal for the money, and the food is well-prepared and tasty.
- The food was great & the portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/14/2011The food was great & the portions were large. The staff was very friendly. The wait staff was friendly but did not come by very often for drink refills.Special Features:
- Very good food, server wasJOChesterCountyDined on 4/9/2011Very good food, server was polite but not overly well informed, atmosphere is certainly an upgrade from what it was before but still needs some work. When the deck is open it will be a very nice spot on a summer evening. A little pricey though. Lounge-act music didn't appeal to us and the bar area was quite empty.Special Features:
- We had a great time at Twenty9.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/8/2011We had a great time at Twenty9. Everything was excellent. Will be going back. They have a deck.. Can't wait til it's warm enough to be outside!!!!!Special Features:
- A nice place for lunch, theJeffRDined on 4/7/2011A nice place for lunch, the food and service was very good.Special Features:
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/6/2011Food was pretty good. Not crazy about our waiter. Live music was playing during dinner and we were unable to talk without yelling. They are trying to be a fancy restaurant and it seemed to me that most people were there for the happy hour at the bar. I would not neccessarily go back.Special Features:
- Food was very good, Tuna appetiserOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/2/2011Food was very good, Tuna appetiser excellent, Dole Sole very good. Service was good. But noise level was over the top. We sat on enclosed deck and noise was loud but acceptable. Main dining room/bar area noise level was way too loud, enough to give a you a headache. If we had been seated there, we likely would not have stayed for dinner. It was not just loud, but there were competeing sounds (bad acoustics made table talking loud, lots of bar noise and entertainment trying to play over both). There was a "private" party that had reserved one side of the bar that contributed to this. That may have been OK for them but would have made regular dining at tables unacceptable. Food good enough that we will try again on quieter night.
- Stay out of the bar area whenOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/2/2011Stay out of the bar area when the band is playing -- the noise volume is deafening!Special Features:
- We had terrific service includingDeanoDined on 4/2/2011We had terrific service including personal attention from owner. Wine list could use a little work. Live entertainment was very nice and not too loud.Special Features: