490 E. Paces Ferry Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aria-atl.com/
- Phone: 4042337673
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Gerry Klaskala
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Aria can easily accommodate groups up to 15 during regular dinner service and offers semi-private dining for up to 24 guests. If you are interested in an exclusive private event, Aria can accommodate up to 75 guests for a seated meal or 120 for a cocktail reception with passed hors d'oeuvres.
Aria is happy to accommodate buyouts and luncheons
- Private Party Contact: Andres Loaiza 4042337673
A word from Aria
In the heart of Buckhead lives a restaurant destined to thrive on contrast versus "concepts." Guests enjoy prominently featured "slow food" Patiently braised, roasted, stewed or simmered ingredients that deliver the ultimate in flavor, in avant-garde environs that showcase the talents of emerging, artists, including Chef Gerry Klaskala.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Aria reviews from OpenTable diners
167 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (137)romantic (108)fit for foodies (95)notable wine list (82)neighborhood gem (36)good for groups (18)hot spot (11)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- PervertVIPDined on 5/31/2014The menu has recently changed, and some of my favorites have been taken off the menu....for instance, the celery soup and the crab cakes with the delicious slaw. The spinach soup on the menu now is only mediocre. The food this time was very good but not outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aria birthday dinnerCLN93Dined on 5/31/2014Amazing dinner! Fav was oyster app. Wonderful wine and dessert list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rekindled RomanceBabyloveDined on 5/30/2014I found this restaurant, looking for a romantic and quiet place to either rekindle a friendship or end it all together. I love my partner but we have literally not seen each other in about six months. Well the place was so hot and Romantic, that even he began to open up and showed me a side of him that I never knew exist. I really feel that the atmosphere and the servers really helped us feel at ease. Now we are not back together but we are communicating, and hopefully will be able to remain friends at least.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentKulinaryKidVIPDined on 5/30/2014All around great experience. Superb service. Dry aged Steak Au Poivre was outstanding. The Flash Fried Beau Soleil Oysters was some of the largest and tastiest oysters. the Tucker Farms Salad Greens was very tasty and perfectly dressed. Also a must appetizer is the Butter Braised Maine Lobster.Special Features:
- Pleasant DinnerestyleDined on 5/24/2014A tiny spot, but delivers on quality food and service.Special Features:
- Date nightMelissaDined on 5/24/2014My bf and I originally came for Restaurant week, evaluated the Prix fixe and decided to go with the regular menu options. We split the lobster appetizer which was very nice and I had the halibut and he had the beef short rib. The meal was great but I was most impressed with my dessert, the strawberry tartlet. A reinvention of a strawberry shortcake that was a wonderfully light, delicious end to the meal. The service was very attentive with recommendations and patience for us indecisive diners. Light fixture in the main dining area was a talking point between us and we inquired later to find out it was specially designed for the restaurant and was an interpretation of a dream of the chef.Special Features:
- One of my top 3 in AtlantaRegularDinerVIPDined on 5/24/2014Always love this place. Food is creative, great eye appeal and most of all delicious.Special Features:
- The following 1579 reviews are from the Aria reviews archive.
- Aria still shinesfoodienanaDined on 5/24/2014After negotiating the entry stairs and the scary dark bar with difficult furniture, I almost called it quits. Glad I didn't! The restaurant is still gorgeous, with sophisticated yet romantic atmosphere. What's more, the food is as wonderful as ever, and a large friendly staff makes the service exactly right. My companions took advantage of the prix fixe dinner, a fantastic three course bargain at $35. They sang the praises of the salmon, the salad, and the chowder. I had the other prix fixe option, flat iron steak, but chose it a la carte so I could try the fried oysters and a different dessert. The choice was well worth every extra a la carte penny for the steak. The warm cheese cake with hazeluts and caramel, in particular, was a dream!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too ExpensiveBubsy81Dined on 5/23/2014Didn't love my meal for the price. It was good, but not amazing. I prefer Canoe over Aria.Special Features:
- Great meal and wine listtthomasVIPDined on 5/22/2014Four of us enjoyed a lovely meal at Aria. We meant to try the prix fix Buckhead restaurant selection, but there were too many good things off this particular menu. My husband and I both had the Halibut and Octopus starter. Our friends had the beed and foie grois. THe service was impeccable. I know now why Aria has such a great reputation for fine dining. It was!Special Features:
- tkf1VIPDined on 5/22/2014Decor is lovely, service gracious and food delicious. My only complaint is that the portion of fish was very small. The other items we got were all fine, but for over $30, a very small piece of fish and not too many artichoke hearts either. Otherwise, it was very good.
- Atlanta's BestCompleteFoodieDined on 5/21/2014Aria is my favorite restaurant in Atlanta (and I'm a native and a foodie). They never disappoint with service, food, wine, or cocktails. I trust their food sources and their recommendations. They keep the menu selections updated and fresh. The staff is well trained and attentive without being overbearing. The GM is special. The atmosphere is upscale, but not overdone. All in all, this place is just right!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st timewayxxVIPDined on 5/21/2014Wanted to try it, and Buckhead restaurant week provided the opportunity. We both had the lobster and clam chowder. Delicious. Wife had the salmon. Fish was good, a tad over cooked, but she loved the sauce. The flat iron steak again was good, liked the sauce. Dessert, chocolate expresso cake with vanilla ice cream very good. Loved that they had a very good selection of wines by the half bottle. Gave me a chance to try a wine that might be too pricey(for me) for a full bottle. Nice little nuits st georges.Special Features:
- Always satisfying!YumyumDined on 5/20/2014We always enjoy Aria! Great food, great service and a lovely atmosphere. We need to go more often!!Special Features:
- Fancy and yummyNewATLFoodieDined on 5/20/2014Went for Buckhead restaurant week and had a great night. I'm not usually a steak fan but I had the steak. It had a great sauce with it and the mashed potatoes were out of this world amazing. The waiter was knowledgeable but not very nice when I asked for no mushrooms because of allergies. Overall I thought it was a good experience and would go back again for special occasions.
- Consistently excellentDine30319Dined on 5/20/2014Have been to Aria several times and the menu is outstanding. Tried it for Buckhead restaurant week. I was very impressed with the special menu and the quality they delivered for $35 for three courses. This was a true bargain for one of Atlanta's best restaurants. Hope to be back for the regular menu soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experienceDHC1VIPDined on 5/19/2014Our reservation was promptly honored. The restaurant has two dining levels so it feels intimate. Ambience is lovely with a quiet atmosphere. Our service was superb with an attentive and knowledgeable waiter. Food was excellent. A very lovely experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/17/2014My wife and I go to Aria for special occasions several times a year. The food is always amazing, and I am never disappointed when I follow the server's suggestions. The food, the service, and the ambience always makes the evening so very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't meet expectationsNancyVIPDined on 5/17/2014We dined in for the Buckhead week. The food was not up to par. We chose the seafood chowder which was very nice and light. The bread and butter were very good also. Where the restaurant fell short was with the entrees. The salmon was supposed to have jalapeño and cilantro. I could not find any of these ingredients- perhaps they were blended with the sauce. This entree was so under seasoned and bland. I needed to ask for salt and pepper since it is not on the table. When a fine restaurant does not supply,the salt and pepper on the table, this leads me to believe that their entrees are properly seasoned while being prepared. Ironically, I am very sensitive to tastes with too much salt but this issed the mark. The steak was also very bland.
- Good food but overpriced!Lovegourmetfood3Dined on 5/15/2014We enjoyed our meal at Aria's. The food was well prepared. However, the menu that was on line differed from the actual menu, mostly in the pricing. The on line menu needs to be consistent with the actual menu. Noise level was high. The staff was accommodating with good service.Special Features:
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014My daughter and I had a lovely meal there. The food was creative and so delicious….really special (and we are NYC foodies who are spoiled!!) Our waiter who is originally from Mexico City was fantastic and so knowledgeable and passionate about the food and the wine. A great evening! Next time I want to sit at the bar which is like a little jewel box!Special Features:
- Great experienceFoodloverDined on 5/11/2014Atmosphere is great for a date night. The crab cake is excellent. As well as the oysters starter. First time having Duck and it was very delicious. Would definitely recommend Aria for a nice night out (when you don't mind spending a little more money)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- celebrated my anniversaryHappilyWedDined on 5/10/2014Celebrated my anniversary and it was the perfect place with the candle lighting,great service with complimentary deserts for the occasion and the food was superb..Happy customersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Flaws with the Food!AdrianVIPDined on 5/10/2014The place has a pleasant focus on an elegant ambiance, however the spacing between tables was tighter than I'd like. Only two complaints I had: The tasting course, which I considered similar to a 5-7 course chef dinner, frustratingly could only be ordered if the entire table had it. Lastly was the excessive time between each course in the tasting course. I've been to several french style cuisines where a nice gap between meals is standard, but to me this time felt too long. The good news: the food from the tasting course was delicious and memorable! Only reason I didn't give a 5 star was that one of the courses was basically repeated (oysters in two courses). All things considered, Aria is an excellent choice to spend a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Attentive ManagementCalvinfabDined on 5/9/2014Our group of five felt like VIPs from the time we walked in the door until the time we left. Beautiful bar area for waiting for your 9:15 PM reservation with your favorite adult beverage. Managers scanned the restaurant but we're not overbearing. They checked on our meal at exactly the right times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely ExperienceJB62inAlabamaDined on 5/3/2014My husband and I ate at Aria last Saturday night. Being from out of town, we had researched restaurants in Atlanta to find one for a special night together. Aria did not disappoint! We had the tasting menu, which was delicious from beginning to end. The service was incredible; constant attention given to every aspect of the visit. The martinis were large and really delicious. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for those looking for a lovely dining experience.Special Features:
- Excellent for romantic occasionsBbskiDined on 5/3/2014Small intimate bar. Excellent service. Food at least as good as anything I've had in New York.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NSBDMGVIPDined on 5/3/2014Haven't been to Aria in 5-6 years--as good as it was, if not better! The food was delicious, the ambiance was great, and the service was superb. Will not wait this long to go back again!Special Features:
- Aria - Top NotchFineDiningHotLantaDined on 5/3/2014Celebrated 23 years with the Mrs. Saturday night. First time to Aria, but won't be the last. Very tasty servings from Foie Gras and Lobster to Scallops and Halibut to Sorbet and Cheesecake. All dishes were very well prepared and of appropriate proportions. Service was excellent with very attentive but not intrusive service staff. Compliments to the Chef and staff. We'll be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LeomjcLeomjcDined on 5/2/2014The computer just ate my review and I am not going to redo it. Just let me sum up with the food was fabulous, the wine list challenging but what we ended up with was lovely, the noise level was high but we could still hear each other, and overall it was a good experience.Special Features:
- Aria Lived Up To Its ReputationjdcolomboDined on 4/26/2014Had heard that Aria was a "top-10" restaurant in Atlanta, so on a visit this past weekend, we decided to try it. It lived up to the hype. Food was terrific (my wife had the rabbit entree which was wonderful; I had the bone-in strip steak which was cooked to perfection at medium-rare); the service was exceptional; the wine list was terrific and generous pours on the wines-by-the-glass. While modestly expensive (not ridiculously expensive), it was worth every penny. A very memorable evening; can't wait to return.Special Features:
- Experienced finer "Arias"YummyVIPDined on 4/26/2014Appetizers were interesting, fresh and tasty. The main courses were disappointing. The steak could have been more tender. The halibut was fine, but the piece was the size of a deck of playing cards, tapered at the edges. The vegetables were fine. Don't expect to fill up on these portions, they are very small. Their version of chocolate cream pie was very good. The price of these dinners are very expensive and be warned the cocktails and wine will double your bill.Special Features:
- Excellent quality diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/24/2014We enjoyed ourselves immensely at Aria. We had a group of 7 for a birthday and they handled everything impeccably. We had some special dietary needs and they were all met. Thanks for a lovely evening!Special Features:
- I was not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 4/24/2014Slow service and mediocre food. I will not return.
- Not if you are hungryJamarVIPDined on 4/24/2014They emphasize the dining experience, there will be a wait for anything to show up on your table, and the portion sizing is appetizer tapas small.Special Features:
- Great Girl MealkathycDined on 4/22/2014I went with friends. I think the foie gras was the best I have ever had. We stayed a long time and were not pushed to hurry. I can't wait to take husband there. The drinks were pricey but HUGE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow! What a great restaurant!DiningOutwithBobVIPDined on 4/19/2014First visit and what a pleasant surprise. This one is right up there as one of the two best we've tried in Atlanta (and that number is pushing sixty, by now). The meals (soft shell crab appetizer, halibut and short ribs) were perfectly cooked and beautifully presented. And if you are a cheesecake lover, the warm chevre cheesecake was superb. It's clear that the kitchen really cares. Service was quiet and professional. Overall, this is a place not to miss. We'll be back, for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2014Came here for anniversary after reading reviews and it didn't disappoint. Great ambiance for a nice, romantic feel. Excellent service. The staff was on point with recommendations and refills. The food portions were small, which is typical for this class of restaurant, but also some of the best I've ever tasted. I would definitely recommend for a special occasion!Special Features:
- We spent our anniversary herediner26Dined on 4/18/2014We found the food creative and delicious, the service was attentive but not overly imposing. It was a little pricey, but worth the expense.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary was great!FLBillyVIPDined on 4/18/2014The food, the service, and the night was awesome. Horrible rain, but once inside the rest of the night was great! Wait staff was impeccable, and it was a fun night. There were two other tables near us celebrating their anniversaries as well. Truly worthy of being a top restaurant in Atlanta. The Berkshire pork was amazing!Thanks Aria!Special Features: