490 E. Paces Ferry Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aria-atl.com/
- Phone: 4042337673
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Gerry Klaskala
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Aria can easily accommodate groups up to 15 during regular dinner service and offers semi-private dining for up to 24 guests. If you are interested in an exclusive private event, Aria can accommodate up to 75 guests for a seated meal or 120 for a cocktail reception with passed hors d'oeuvres.
Aria is happy to accommodate buyouts and luncheons
- Private Party Contact: Andres Loaiza 4042337673
A word from Aria
In the heart of Buckhead lives a restaurant destined to thrive on contrast versus "concepts." Guests enjoy prominently featured "slow food" Patiently braised, roasted, stewed or simmered ingredients that deliver the ultimate in flavor, in avant-garde environs that showcase the talents of emerging, artists, including Chef Gerry Klaskala.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Aria reviews from OpenTable diners
166 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (136)romantic (107)fit for foodies (94)notable wine list (82)neighborhood gem (36)good for groups (18)hot spot (11)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Aria is among the city's finestFrenchyVIPDined on 7/5/2014I once again this year chose Aria as the place to celebrate my birthday dinner. It never disappoints. Our terrific server, Nathan, has been there a long time and is very knowledgeable and accommodating. The atmosphere is as outstanding as the food. My date had the fois gras and I had a special small pasta with porchetta and shaved parmesan as our appetizers. Both to-die-for. For our entrées, my date had the trout and I had the peppercorn rib eye, both dishes with lady peas. Incredible meals. We look forward to returning to Aria, and just not for a special occasion!Special Features:
- Great place for special occasionIvesDined on 7/5/2014The restaurant is very nice. The service was excellent as was the food. But, be prepared to pay. The only negative is the restaurant is somewhat loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overatedyummyVIPDined on 7/5/2014the food was ok not amazing had the tasting menu the best dish was the trout by a long shot not a place we would really think of going back againSpecial Features:
- Very good dinner experienceBobbyVIPDined on 7/5/2014We have dined at Aria several times on trips to Atlanta in the last few years. Food is always very good with a nice wide selection. Service is very attentive and the pacing is very good. Overall I would rate it as a 4.5 if I could.Special Features:
- Fabulous nightFoodloverVIPDined on 7/3/2014Everything about our anniversary celebration at Aria was terrific. We ordered the 5 course tasting menu which was perfectly executed and presented. The portions were generous but not overwhelming allowing us to enjoy everything presented. The food at Aria is always great but the tasting menu combinations were fabulous. Aria is always our "go to" restaurant for special nights and once again rose to the occasion.Special Features:
- Great artistic food.JamesVIPDined on 7/3/2014The food was wonderful. We had the duck and the lamb. My only issue was the prices were about 10% higher than they should have been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary CelebrationTinaDined on 6/28/2014I decided to try this place because of the many wonderful reviews I read and it did not disappoint. We split the braised lobster appetizer which was very tasty. My husband had the lamb and I had the duck; both were cooked perfectly. There were a few reviews about the portion sizes but honestly we both felt the portions were quiet filling and left feeling satisfied. With drinks and desserts, our meal cost around $180 so it's a little pricey but we felt it was worth it. The only hit against this place is the lounge/bar area is very small so if several people are waiting, it can become a little cramped; however we were seated within 10 minutes of our reservation so it wasn't too big of a deal. This place is a must try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special evening with wifeGeorgiaGuyVIPDined on 6/26/2014We opted for the tasting menus and it was fabulous. They also paired wines for us with each course. Service was crisp and appropriate. We may have found a new favorite for Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Aria very special placeCpalaw53Dined on 6/24/2014Crab cakes and warm cheesecake are a must have. It is where to go for special evenings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TigerDined on 6/23/2014Excellent in all aspects!! We will return when we return to Atlanta.Special Features:
- Seafood HeavenOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/21/2014I loved everything I ate here. The sommelier is awesome as well. This place has some of the best seafood in town. I had the Octopus appetizer and the Red Snapper which were both amazing. It's definitely one of the best restaurant in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome service!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2014The only drawback was the temperature in the restaurant. Very cold, almost uncomfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date nightFirsttim3Dined on 6/21/2014Perfect date night or special occasion restaurant. Service was wonderful and food was delicious. It is on the smaller side of restaurants inside so a bit crowded feeling but overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food...RushedWedinewhenwecanDined on 6/21/2014We haven't had such fantastic food in one sitting. But what brings the star rating down to 4, from what should be a 5, is the "let's hurry up and get your food order so you can eat it real fast so we can get someone else seated at your table" mentality. Part of what makes great restaurants great is the pleasure of dining and relaxing and enjoying the whole experience. Unfortunately, Aria seems to value time (and money?) over allowing their customers that pleasure. Other reviewers are right about this. Too bad the service can't be as enjoyable as the food.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2014Good wine list with reasonable prices. We loved the grilled octopus appetizer.
- Can't wait to go back!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/20/2014From the awesome meal to the exceptional service, everything was fantastic! We will be going back next time we are in Atlanta! Be sure and try the Tomato and Watermelon salad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a visitjskenndyDined on 6/20/2014We were surprised to learn Aria has been here for 13 years, used to go to the Hedgerose Rest in this location. Had a gift card. The food was very good. I had the foie gras and braised pork and belly, my wife the pasta with poached egg and herb crusted red snapper. Waiter recommended an expensive glass of wine with the foie gras, which tasted extremely good, but was only 3 oz. The pork was good but I wasn't expecting how fatty the belly was. For us, the wine list was out of our budget, so it detracted from our evening. But we're glad we went.Special Features:
- Aria is terrific!dinerVIPDined on 6/20/2014We always enjoy Aria. The food is delicious and the service great! Look forward to going back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bestest everythingKajenladyDined on 6/20/2014Second visit to Aria and it was as awesome as my first visit. The beet appetizer and filet were wonderful and the wine selection only has the best. Definitely will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High price but good foodSteph1BrewerDined on 6/18/2014Depending on what you get, it's worth the money. Their scallops are to die for but their lamb was subpar. Overall good eat and very lovely atmosphere for date nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aria has it right!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/16/2014Probably one of the best dining experiences in Buckhead. The service is top notch and they can cook any type of meat to perfection. This was my first time to have the Rib-eye au Poivre and it was fantastic. Awesome wine list too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/16/2014Absolutely fabulous Food was superb and the service outstanding Recommend the set menu to try multiple dishesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/14/2014always reliable. Nice menu. good service. reasonable sized portions. a little noisy on the floor. request a booth is you want a quiet spot. been going there for 10 years. even better than before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aria never disappointsLuluVIPDined on 6/14/2014Once again we had an excellent dinner at Aria. There's always so many things I want to order but it's hard to stay away from the best Short Ribs in town. Gerry, Andres and the amazing staff, always make our evening very special.Special Features:
- going downhillfoodcriticVIPDined on 6/14/2014This used to be my go to restaurant for special events. However, this time the fish was overcooked and the short ribs were tasteless. The Waiter was there every 2 minutes to get us to order. we did not have time to finish our drink before he was pushing to get us to order. Once we ordered he never came back. I could tell he was trying to turn the table. We were a late reservation. I do not believe anyone ate at our table after us. Maybe the waiter had a Hot Date he wanted to go to. Lastly the Drinks were over priced. I am from New Orleans. I can tell you if this restaurant was in New Orleans, it would be empty and very soon closed.
- TML812Dined on 6/13/2014One of the best restaurants in Atlanta. We will always recommend this restaurant. Great food and service.Special Features:
- Too loudme82Dined on 6/13/2014The most defining part of our experience was the noise level. I was dining with an elderly couple and we specifically asked to put our table of 5 in a quiet spot as they are hard of hearing. Unfortunately, I had difficulty hearing them, so I know that they had difficulty hearing me. Not sure why it was so loud because there didn't seem to be blaring music everyone was talking over. Perhaps it is the room structure/acoustics? Food and service were great, but I won't be back. I like to be able to converse with my dinner partners without having to yell.Special Features:
- Outstandign, as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/12/2014I accidentally booked the restaurant for the wrong night. I show up the night AFTER my reservation and they squeeze us in and treated us very special. Everything, as usual, was outstanding: Food, Service and atmosphere. LOVE this place.Special Features:
- Worth the waitOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/7/2014FANTASTIC food. We had a long wait with reservation but they made up for it with taking care of round of drinks/some apps and dessert! I would go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding! Go. Here. Tonight.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/7/2014One of the best dining experiences I've had in ATL. My wife and I went here for our anniversary. Found them on Atlanta Magazine's tope 10 restaruants in ATL. We did the 6 course tasting menu with accompanying wine tasting. All the food was fabulous and the service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aria did not meet my expectations6868Dined on 6/7/2014The food and service were good. The quality and quantity of food were not superior to other restaurants of fine dining in the Atlanta area. The cost for two having a three course meal with a single adult beverage each will cost with tip about $200. I have no problem with price if the experience were superior. The Atlanta area has other restaurants that offer the same quality for half the price with quantities twice the size for a starter or an entree. To sum it up, Aria is over priced and I will not return. The dining experience did not live up to the glowing reviews others have submitted.
- First date success!MrFixerDined on 6/7/2014I'm so glad I decided to bring my date here. If you are looking for someplace romantic - come here. Make sure to request a booth. Our server Rodriguez was awesome! But everyone here is amazing. We had the lobster starter, scallops, and duck - we loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine diningwineguyVIPDined on 6/6/2014They get everything right about fine dining, presentation, service, food quality, imaginative dishes. my single negative comment is hold back on the salt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Felt Rushed to OrderCaeskDined on 6/5/2014The food and service were great. Just don't go after 8pm. We had a 8:30 reservation and arrived at 8:30. We like to start with appetizers and take out time ordering the entree. We were rushed to order out Entrees because they close at 9pm. Being rushed to order is enough to make me not want to go back.Special Features:
- One of the better Atlanta spotswilsonamDined on 6/5/2014The smoked salmon starter was excellent, as was the salad. Both had fish for main - trout and halibut. Both were very good, although possibly a little dry. Finished with the sorbet, which was outstanding. Bottle of white Rioja from the extensive (and very tempting) win list. Still hunting for that truly outstanding dining experience in Atlanta, though!Special Features:
- AwesomeKajenladyDined on 6/5/2014An excellent dinning experience. The appetizers are unique and perfectly sized. Wine selection quality is above normal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pameladilbeckVIPDined on 6/4/2014Best dinner ever !! We had the tasting menu with wine pairing.The food was impeccable !! Everything spot on. We'll be back !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Restaurant for AnniversaryRobbieRobbDined on 6/3/2014Great food, service, romantic ambience, good location and a very good wine list. I made reservation for my wife and I to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary and it was almost perfect. The valet guy was very personable and upon arrival at the door we were seated on the red sofa and offered a cocktail/wine list immediately. We recently relocated to Atlanta from Silicon Valley and had our own select bottle from Napa which was treated with excellent care. I only wish the wait staff poured our wine vs. having to pour our own wine. The staff was very attentive and polite. The food was excellent and perfect portions. the cheese cake desert was to die for...I normally do not eat desert but I could not resist the indulgence. Total cost = <$150Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special NightBrookhavenFoodiesDined on 6/2/2014On our special anniversary we decided to go to Aria like we have for special occasions for a decade. It was indeed a special night, everything was just right. We enjoyed the way the staff makes us feel special and attentive to our whims and high quality of food and wine.Special Features:
- PervertVIPDined on 5/31/2014The menu has recently changed, and some of my favorites have been taken off the menu....for instance, the celery soup and the crab cakes with the delicious slaw. The spinach soup on the menu now is only mediocre. The food this time was very good but not outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.