David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
1500 Masters Blvd
Champions Gate, FL 33896Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/OrlandoChampionsGate/Dining.aspx
- Phone: 4073906664x6565
- Hours of Operation:
Serving dinner nightly from 4-11 pm. The lounge is open nightly until 1 am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Robert Ash
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Ryan Burns 4072386517x
A word from David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Meet friends, family or associates in an upscale casual setting overlooking a the pools and golf course. Plasma-screen TV’s are integrated into the back bar and keep guests up to date on golf and other premier sporting events. Play a game of pool or darts before a great dinner and enjoy your favorite beverage or wine from our extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (5)scenic view (3)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- We were so happy that we choseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2012We were so happy that we chose David's for dinner. The food was delicious, the atmosphere wonderful. The server was so nice and attentive, we wanted for nothing. thank you!!Special Features:
- Nice, but confusing....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2012It is a weird combination. they have a very nice bar and seating area but it is anchored on both ends by a sports theme - big screen TV, pool tables and the kids running around the games. they need to decide who they want to be - a nice upscale restuarant or a sports bar. You can't be both.
- The ChampionsGate burger isAlexVIPDined on 8/18/2012The ChampionsGate burger is one of the best burgers I've ever had.
- Chop Chop Salad is yummy!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2012Chop Chop Salad is yummy! Tom is an excellent server!Special Features:
- The lobster bisque, grilledOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/24/2012The lobster bisque, grilled cheese and a beer make a perfect meal here. Service is top notch too!Special Features:
- We enjoy this restaurant foronna1VIPDined on 4/16/2012We enjoy this restaurant for the service and the view. Some selections are very nice, vegetarian dish was lacking. Also, the sides were very disappointing. The service is excellent however.Special Features:
- They food we had was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/6/2012They food we had was very good - but there were a couple of items that were not available.Special Features:
- We ate here twice with a largeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2012We ate here twice with a large group of guys. I have eaten here several times in the past, but not since 2009. Visited again on weekend trip in March 2012. Food has definitely declined in past years. Steak is only ok - not great. This used to be one of my favorite steak houses - not so much now. I can get the same steak at Outback. Bone-in Ribeyes are cut WAY too thin (1/2 inch). They should be at least an inch to inch and half thick. Filet's were way overcooked (all mediums were cooked medium-well). ChampionsGate burger was very thin - would be great burger if they used the regular burger patty. I have no idea why they use such a small burger patty. Nice wine selection (recommend ZD Cabernet)and ambiance. Polite staff.
- was a good steak house beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/18/2012was a good steak house before and now just a ok food menuSpecial Features:
- David's club=aGood TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2012There were two of us, and both of us came away full and happy. When we got there the hostess was telling us how lucky we were to get a reservation because, since it is at a convention center and hotel, they were unusually busy. She said 1 or 2 days in advance is great. Personally, I made mine about 8 hours before. What can I say it is an awesome place!Special Features:
- Very good food, busy placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/30/2011Very good food, busy place with lots of TVs and pool table area. Recommend a reservation.Special Features:
- Always our first stop on anOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2011Always our first stop on an annual golf trip...never fails to live up to expectations! Excellent steaks, excellent service and a great setting!Special Features:
- Short ribs were so tenderOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2011Short ribs were so tender and flavorful. Crab cakes weren't too bad either....not too much stuffingSpecial Features:
- We live locally and have eatenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/16/2011We live locally and have eaten here many times. We like the short drive from Lakeland for this type of restaurant. The food is pretty good but it could be better. Service is very good and atmosphere is really nice.
- food was a pleasant supriseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/24/2011food was a pleasant suprise for a so called sports bar, much better quality than the usual sports bar fair, should be referred to as Grille Room, food is outstanding
- Our reservation was at 7PMOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/21/2011Our reservation was at 7PM - we were seated immediately at a wonderful table by the window - Joseph, our waiter, came over and introduced himself and was very helpful in answering questions as to what was recommended. We ordered the Ossobucco and were wonderfully surprised as to how tender the meat was - The meal and service was great and we would definitly return again.Special Features:
- Wonderful grouper, servedVonnieDined on 5/4/2011Wonderful grouper, served well w/good couscous and vegetables. Very enjoyable. Good server.Special Features:
- We live in the Boston area.WeekendVIPDined on 5/2/2011We live in the Boston area. I discovered David's Club January, 2010. We return whenever we are in the area. We have seen it very busy, as well as very quiet. Always a sure bet for us.Special Features:
- came in to watch the basketballOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/25/2011came in to watch the basketball game for Florida State and they had it on a small TV, the Ohio State and Kansas games were on the big screen, disappointing when we live in Florida. Also, there was a guitar playing while the championship games were on and he was extremely loud, could not wait for him to stop to enjoy my filet. We ate there the second night service was slow, all could be better after 400. of food purchase.
- Not a good experiance fromOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/28/2011Not a good experiance from start to finish....Started by calling the restaurant for a reservation for a party of 8....my friend was on hold waiting for them to check longer than it took me to pull out my IPad and make a rerservation online. She finally hung up. The we get there and we are seated. There are not lot of people there yet...we order a drink and dinner. The place really starts to pick up. One hour and 40 minutes later we finally got our food. Everyone's mashep potatoes were cold. New York Strip was very good and pretzel bread amazing. Others food was OK. We had to flag our server down for more drinks and a manager to try to get our food out of the kitchen. Both were very apologetic..place was very understaffed.Special Features:
- All was fine until I wantedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2010All was fine until I wanted to leave. Had to pay 10 dollars to get out of the parking lot.
- We attended New Years EveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2010We attended New Years Eve at David's and to be honest the music was just a bit too loud for dinner at 7:30pm. The music was great, but it could have been quieter until 9:30p when folks starting arriving for dancing. Thought this insight would be helpful for next years event planning.
- We came here for my husbandsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2010We came here for my husbands birthday (which also falls on new years eve) so the place was nicely decorated and there was a live band for the celebration. We had our 2 young (6 months & 2 years) children with us so we didn't stay for the new years eve festivities but it seemed very nice. They were very accommodating to our kids (our 2 year old loved her salmon kids meal). And my husband and I loved our dishes as well (I had the grouper and he had the filet mignon). Overall, a great experience and glad I found it--as we were on vacation and not familiar with the area.Special Features:
- I was disappointed with theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/25/2010I was disappointed with the Thanksgiving menu served from 7 pm on. The Turkey was just average in taste and I expected betterSpecial Features:
- Very disappointed. 4 of usOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/20/2010Very disappointed. 4 of us were squished into a small booth for 2. The server took a while to get there and didn't offer drinks/specials - had to ask. He didn't take any written orders which can mean they have great memories and you're going to get great service, or it's going to be all screwed up. You guessed it - all screwed up. I got the soup just because I had mentioned it, but I didn't want it. We got things in the wrong orders so two of use were sitting there with no food when the others were eating and then it switched, I had asked for a substitute vegetable and didn't get it, had to reask. Which might have been Ok because we weren't in a huge rush, but then the food was mediocre, especially for the price. Would not recommend.
- I ordered Parmesean crustedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/16/2010I ordered Parmesean crusted chicken and I swear it wasn't chicken. It had a gray hue and it was tough it didn't pull apart like chicken and when brought up to my nose it smelled strange. I was afraid of food posioning so I only had a few bites. Being in Florida I was thinking it might have been gator! My husband ordered fish and he said it was over cooked.Special Features:
- We really enjoyed the food,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/5/2010We really enjoyed the food, especially the Macaroni & Cheese.Special Features:
- Outstanding food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/23/2010Outstanding food and service. Upscale bar & grille atomosphere. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- We enjoyed the experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/11/2010We enjoyed the experience at David's Club. Food was great as was the service.
- We had a nice dinner. SomeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/11/2010We had a nice dinner. Some parts were excellent and some not-so-much. The martini my husband ordered was perfect and my v/t came in a great glass, but the wedge of lime had been cut so that there was very little fruit on the wedge, so squeezing it yielded a drop of lime juice. That would not do, so I asked for more lime and waited and waited. I finally brought my drink to the bar and requested the lime myself. Ten minutes later my waiter arrived with the extra lime I had requested. My husband's spinach salad was wonderful, my caesar was terrible. My salmon was wonderful, his pork chop was tough. The view was gorgeous, the seats were comfortable and the ambiance was nice. Perhaps they are just in laid-back summer mode.Special Features:
- We all enjoyed the wine whichOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/29/2010We all enjoyed the wine which represented some great US vineyards. Half of our party had steaks which were excellent and cooked to perfection. The other half chose fish which was very poor - overcooked and lacking in flavour. We were unable to finish the food. Thje service was good but no consideration was given to our dissatisfaction about the fish.
- We enjoyed our dinner veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/25/2010We enjoyed our dinner very much: we arrived later than planned, and the wait staff at David's Club were very attentive, and responsive. David's Club is an upper end sports bar, with a menu that is broader and deeper than virtually all of the sports bars I have been in. The wine list is solid, and middle of the road, but actually very "edgy" for a sports bar & grill!All in a great experience.Special Features:
- I must say that this is notfromLItohereVIPDined on 1/11/2010I must say that this is not your typical hotel restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised at how great the food was. I had the filet and my husband the chicken, and both meals were fantastic. Each was cooked perfectly and tasted wonderful. We eat here twice on our three night stay in the area, something we typically would not do. I definitley will come back!
- Good place for a quick bitOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/20/2009Good place for a quick bit or a decent steak. My N.Y. strip was very good and prepared as requested. Decent wine list. My wife enjoyed her Sea Bass with mussels and clams, the special of then night. I would recommend it.
- Casual, friendly, good service,TomKatDined on 11/15/2009Casual, friendly, good service, diverse menu. Had a very good NY strip.
- Service was good. Table bymjvmageeDined on 9/5/2009Service was good. Table by the window was available, as requested. Menu not as interesting as it used to be and generally uninspired. Baked potato soup of the day was good and rich. Chicken tenders were ok. David's Angus burger was ordered medium rare and came out medium well. Not a very good sized burger for the price. Onion rings were greasy. French fries just ok. Could have had a better meal at Chili's. I love this room and just hate to see the food quality has slipped as far as it has.Special Features:
- Dinner was excellent, TomOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/27/2009Dinner was excellent, Tom our waiter was great, we had a great time.Special Features:
- Great place to watch sportingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/19/2009Great place to watch sporting events. You can get a sandwich or a complete meal. The food presentation, service and taste was great!Special Features:
- the food was terrific. ItOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/17/2009the food was terrific. It was a busy night so the service was a little slow. The ambiance was a typical high class steakhouse.Very expensive.Special Features:
- Good, attentive service. RunIMHUNGRYDined on 2/15/2009Good, attentive service. Run of the mill food. No excuse for overdone steak, expected better. Good ambiance, though.