Buca di Beppo - Chandler
7111 West Ray Road
Chandler, AZ 85226Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Chandler
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 4807857272x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Scott Irvine
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Chandler
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Buca di Beppo - Chandler - Best Restaurants in Chandler ›
Buca di Beppo - Chandler reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (18)special occasion (17)kid-friendly (10)neighborhood gem (8)great for lunch (6)romantic (6)great for brunch (5)fit for foodies (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- I made a reservation throughOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/7/2011I made a reservation through Open Table for 10 and received a confirmation. When we arrived I knew by her facial expression that she had no reservation. It took her a minute to set up a table that was only set up for 8 people. We told her there were 10 people. She responded with "Are you sure?" It was very frustrating! Once we were sat it was very enjoyable. We ate family style. Our server was very knowledgeable and did not encourage us to order more than we needed.Special Features:
- no pointOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/30/2011Even though I had a reservation, we still waited at least 20 mins before we were seated. The host started to take us back then we had to turn around and wait again in the lobby so they could find more chairs. I didn't see what the point of making a reservation was at that point.Special Features:
- Food was great and so wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/29/2011Food was great and so was the service! Prices are good too.Special Features:
- Great Place to DineOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/28/2011This was my first time at Buca di Beppo. I took a group of 8 to dine there. They took us right in on time. I love the fact you can make reservations on-line fast and easy. I like the ambiance of the place. The food was a basic order of common items. My mother was not too impressed about her dinning experience but she rates it 7 of 10 starts but I enjoyed the food as well as everybody else. There was a few people who were there celebrating birthday's.Special Features:
- Sit at the chef's table inShempDined on 4/27/2011Sit at the chef's table in the kitchen for an unbelievable experience!Special Features:
- Our experience was a goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2011Our experience was a good one. Not fantastic, but good. Was not quite all that I had hoped, but the service was great! I thought the food was 'average'...Special Features:
- This was my first time. IOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/17/2011This was my first time. I enjoyed the little tour through the kitchen. Staff was very friendly, accomodating and service was timely. Loved it!Special Features:
- We specifically asked forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/16/2011We specifically asked for a table for 6 not a booth, asked on line and then called to confirm, the group was placed in a booth. (this was a group attending Prom so no adult present) we are disappointed. Also when waiter asked if anyone wanted dessert all said no but to kids (age 12) said yes and the older kids (17) repeatedly said no the waiter still brought the dessert for 6. Needless to say we as a family will not be returning and when asked by parents we will be sure to relate the incident to insure parents are aware that kids will not be listened to (respected). It was very unfortunate.
- Not ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/16/2011First of all I asked specifically for a table because of disabilities in our party. We got a small booth with a table at the end. When I ask for a table the hostess said this is it take it or leave it we have a lot of large prom parties tonight. We were also in the bar and I had asked for a table not in the middle of the room. I requested the reservation at least a week before our dinner so if there was going to be a problem I wish someone would have e-mailed and told me what I could excpet. Also our salad had so many onions that is about all it had. Our large pizza was not brought with the other food because someone forgot to put it. When we did recieve it it was so greasy it just slide off the pan into one of our guest glass.
- We had a great time, our serverOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/9/2011We had a great time, our server was new but she was outstanding (Tegan) very friendly and helpful. The food was wonderful as always and you can't beat the decor, so much to look at and talk about. Thanks for a great night.Special Features:
- our whole family always enjoysOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/6/2011our whole family always enjoys meeting at Buca for a wonderful time and good food.Special Features:
- Buca Di BummerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/27/2011Went for our son's 25Th birthday the food was okay we ordered baked ziti and it was very dry and not even barely warm. Also had Gnocchi which could have been pretty good but it also was cold not even warm. Not the place to go if you want to talk to each other we had a few loud parties in our room. The dishes we ordered were suppose to feed 2-3 we also ordered a appetizer cheesy bread which was very good not worth the 13 dollars for 4 pieces of cheesy bread though. So, everyone was still hungry we ordered a Colossel brownie sundae which was very good although again it didn't have exactly as many brownies suppose to have 12 we got half that! Overall I probably would not go back to Buca Di Beppo much better Italian resturants out there people!
- The experience overall wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/25/2011The experience overall was good. The antipasto salad was very good, as was the Baked Rigatoni and the bread, but the Chicken Parm was overcooked and the marinara sauce on the spaghetti lacked seasoning. Other than that, it was a good time.
- Enjoyable Family Style RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/24/2011We really enjoyed the "family style" restaurant with traditional Italian cuisine. The memorabilia and pictures throughout the restaurant kept everyone entertained while waiting for our meal to arrive. This is a great place to enjoy food, family, and friends.Special Features:
- Everything was very good.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/19/2011Everything was very good. Only complaint was the food actually came out a little two fast. We barely finished appetizers when the salad was there and we weren't even close to being done with salad before dinner arrived. Maybe just a little bit more time in between courses.Special Features:
- They honored my coupons thatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/18/2011They honored my coupons that they have been emailing to me. Service was good. Food was fresh. Just a little too noisy for good table conversation.Special Features:
- Great family style ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/11/2011Great family style Italian food. We had a party of 10, but they couldn't accommodate us on one table and split us up in two booths. To compensate, they comp'ed us appetizers. Great service.Special Features:
- CAN'T WRITE MUCH DUE TO ONEOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/3/2011CAN'T WRITE MUCH DUE TO ONE HANDIN A CAST. TO BE BRIEF, THE FOOD WAS PHENOMINAL IN PRESENTATION, TASTE AND QUANTITY. I HAD A DISH (SHRIMP DIAVOLO) THAT I HAD EATEN AT BRIO A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.YOU PUT BRIO TO SHAME.Special Features: