Buca di Beppo - Wellington
2025 Wellington Green Drive
Wellington, FL 33414Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Wellington
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 5617903287x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Aubrey Amann
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Wellington
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Wellington reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (9)special occasion (9)kid-friendly (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)scenic view (2)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Altho our room was a bit noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2011Altho our room was a bit noisy because of a couple of large tables, we enjoyed ourselves, our waiter was helpful,courteous and very good.
- Love Life FamilyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2011A fun and unique way to celebrate love, life and family!Special Features:
- ALWAYS GOOD- A LITTLE EXPENSIVE-JefbgDined on 8/20/2011ALWAYS GOOD- A LITTLE EXPENSIVE- BUT WORTH IT. BEST ITALIAN FOOD OF ALL THE MAJOR CHAINSWITH FRIENDLY SERVICE.Special Features:
- Great for a Group!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2011This restaurant is great to feed a group of people without breaking the bank! The food is great and the service is outstanding. You can't go wrong by celebrating a special occasion with a group of people a Buca!Special Features:
- Over all night was ok... SomeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/10/2011Over all night was ok... Some food came out under cooked they re made it but the tme we got it our meal was done. This should have been removed from the bill but the server seemed to think we should just take it home as it makes great leftovers. So I really paid $40.00 more dollars for leftovers I didn't want.Special Features:
- Great food, huge portions,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/30/2011Great food, huge portions, fun eating family-style, great service!!Special Features:
- You would think that payingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/23/2011You would think that paying x number of dollars on a six person dish would yeild enough for say........six people. So how do six split five peices of chicken? The food is WAY overpriced for what you get. One in my group found plastic on the food. They reallu didnt do amything to remedy that issue. I will not be returning anytime soon.
- The food was good and plentifulOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/22/2011The food was good and plentiful since it is served family style. It is a chain restaurant but even so the food was better than what we had expected. The waiter was very attentive and personable, too.Special Features:
- Well pleased with entire mealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/16/2011Well pleased with entire meal quality, service anddelivery time of food itemsSpecial Features:
- If you want a friendly atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/13/2011If you want a friendly atmosphere with more than ample dishes, this is the place to go. The service is fast and they recently added on-line reservations for added convenience.Special Features:
- Cool restaurant! Next timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/1/2011Cool restaurant! Next time I want to sit at the table that is set up INSIDE the kitchen. The pre-sitting tour was a neat touch too.Special Features:
- The food was very good howeverOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/19/2011The food was very good however the portion of salmon (small) and broccoli (large) were a bit to small for 4 people. The pasta bowl was great - the spicy chicken awesome!!!!Special Features:
- Clayton are waiter was great,MsantiseDined on 6/19/2011Clayton are waiter was great, the food came out very slow but Clayton was great.Special Features:
- A night out at Buca's.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/19/2011Buca's food is always tasty. The service is very accomodating. Great for groups and occassions. Our family had dinner there on Father's Day to celebrate Father's Day and Dad's Birthday. It was great as usual.Special Features:
- My family and I love thisOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/18/2011My family and I love this restaurant. The food is always wonderful and the staff is friendly and helpful. Our server Darrell was spot on with his wine recommendation and his suggestions from their Lobster Fest menu. Never a disappointment. Plus the decor is so much fun!Special Features:
- Fantastic food and quick efficientOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/12/2011Fantastic food and quick efficient service. Very friendly and attentive staff without being overly intrusive. Plenty of food to share with others in your group or take home for later. Prices excellent for amount of food and service.Special Features:
- We held our year-end luncheonOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/6/2011We held our year-end luncheon at Buca's. The ambience in the "Pope" room really made us feel like family which added to the enjoyment.Special Features:
- The food was average at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/5/2011The food was average at best and very expensive. Service was teriffic .
- Loved it so many differentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/30/2011Loved it so many different rooms decorated old Italioan styleSpecial Features:
- We have always had a wonderfulgreat4diningDined on 5/29/2011We have always had a wonderful dining experience at Buca di Beppo. The staff is friendly, the atmosphere is cheerful, and the food, delicious.Special Features:
- Wonderful place, great atmosphere,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/21/2011Wonderful place, great atmosphere, excellent food energenic staff. A very pleasurable night.Special Features:
- Took wife out on our 10thOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/20/2011Took wife out on our 10th anniversary, the waitress was real good keeped our drinks full and was real nice and freindly. The scenery was real good not to bright not to dark. And the food was real good. No complaints.Special Features:
- Mother Daughter Date!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/17/2011I took my mom there. She had been with the rest of the family before but I hadn't. Our waitress was super friendly and helpful. We ordered spicy calamari, a salad with really yummy italian dressing and eggplant parm. The calamari was a little disappointing.. I wish it had been crispier. The eggplant parm had nice presentation and tasted pretty good but I wonder if the eggplant was properly prepared because it was tougher than I thought it should have been. Oh and we also had Red Sangria and that was delicous. I love Sangria and it met my expectations.Special Features:
- Food was great as usual.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/8/2011Food was great as usual. We only had one problem with the diet coke my daughter ordered. It came with a packet of sugar in it. No one was sure how it got there but it totally made "diet coke" a moot point. We actually had a good laugh about it. After they brought another one of course. We still love the place and won't hesitate to come back!!!
- Food was great & service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/8/2011Food was great & service was exceptional, perfect !!Special Features:
- bucaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/8/2011all there food is excellent, great unique fun family atmosphere.Special Features:
- We have been to this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/8/2011We have been to this restaurant many times since it opened. We have had large parties there and used the Pope's Table. This time, we took my mother there for Mother's Day. The service was fine, but the food was not up to the standards that we were used to. The meatballs were not cooked all the way through and the chicken marsala recipe was different.Special Features:
- We changed the reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/7/2011We changed the reservation from four to five persons at the last moment and the restaurant accomodated,even though the evening was very busy. The five of us had an enjoyable evening at Buca di Beppo. The staff very welcoming and the food delicious.Special Features:
- It was our first time andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/7/2011It was our first time and we really enjoyed it. With reservations there was no wait at all and there were people waiting. It feels like an old restaurant that you would find in New York City. The ceilings are low and the walls are totally covered with pictures and artifacts all Italian. The hostess walks your through the kitchen on the way to the table which is totally cool. Food was great although portions were not as huge as I thought "family style" would be. Service was great! There are all kinds of different rooms and a few large tables that would be great for a group to get together. Loved the ambience, food and service. Prices were reasonable although $11 for dessert was steep!Special Features:
- The hostesses were very friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/24/2011The hostesses were very friendly and nice, our waiter needed more triaing and messed up the order and was not good at clearing the table, management came and did it. The food bad, very disappointed as we had gone thier previously for special occassions but I wont go back. The food was really was bad, all 9 of us agreed. Very disappointing expecially for a holdiay meal.Special Features:
- I was very disappointed withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/24/2011I was very disappointed with the service since it was not very full or busy in our section. Our food came out one at a time and i received my lunch over an hour after i oredered it. We had to let the manager know of our disappointment.
- Go Eat at Buca di Peppo.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/23/2011Buca Di Peppo in Wellington is truly an Italian Masterpiece. We take all our friends to Buca and no one has ever been dissatisfied. Buca pleases even the most demanding patron or palette. The food is consecutively excellent. The wait staff is always friendly and helpful with suggestions. The atmosphere is festive and elegant with traditional Italian Decor in every room. This is a great place for parties or intimate dining. We prefer the parties.Special Features:
- Our server was great. BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/22/2011Our server was great. Birthday celebrations appear to be a good spot there.Special Features:
- This establishment used toOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/22/2011This establishment used to be a really good value, with good food and very reasonable prices. Their price have gone ballistic over the past year, and the service and food have not kept pace. Food is still good, but at the much higher price is no longer a good value. I will not be going back on a regular basis in the future.
- The wait person forgot thatdfor50VIPDined on 4/15/2011The wait person forgot that we were there... asked for water several times, asked for the check it took him ten minutes to bring it to us.. service was really bad until it came time to pay the bill, then of course he was all hearts and flowers thinking it would increase his tip.. I usually give between 20 - 25% but this time I gave 10%Special Features:
- Had a great time celebratingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/9/2011Had a great time celebrating our anniversary. Food was great & ample. Service was great too!Special Features:
- Great authentic Italian food.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/1/2011Great authentic Italian food. Service could have been a bit better. Wait-staff slow in response.Special Features:
- family style serving (plattersOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/25/2011family style serving (platters on table) fun for party and get togethers !!Special Features: