Buca di Beppo - Wellington
2025 Wellington Green Drive
Wellington, FL 33414Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Wellington
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 5617903287x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Aubrey Amann
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Wellington
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Wellington reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (10)good for groups (9)kid-friendly (4)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)scenic view (2)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Mothers Day DinnerJonesb930Dined on 5/12/2013With reservations we waited an hour to be seated. The lobby was packed with people with and without reservations. It got pretty crazy as patience ran thin for most of the groups with reservations. The food is exceptional as well. I have been to this location many times and have never had a wait to be seated. Obviously the Mothers Day crowd overwhelmed the people making seating decisions. I feel that the management should look closer at how they handle holiday reservations and operate on the assumption that everyone will show until they dont before giving up tables to walk ins. I wont hesitate to revisit this location on a regular night, but my holiday reservations will go elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Mother's DayFredDined on 5/12/2013My family had a great time and meal at Buca bin Wellington and it was all made possible by using open table. We were sat quickly and with no hassle thank you. I would recommend this service to anyone needing to make reservationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and lots of itVeronicaDined on 5/12/2013I have been to Bucca many times and have ordered different dishes. Every one of them was delicious. Will go back of course really soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above and beyondReneeDined on 5/11/2013The wait staff and manager went above and beyond to accommodate us and make our first visit a great experience. We will be back!Special Features:
- WORST VISIT EVERMelanieDined on 5/4/2013I normally love this place; this one time only was the worst food ever. We told the waitress, nothing happened. I was expecting a discount at the very least! We tried something new here, the lasagna which one would think of all places it would be good. Olive Garden has better!!
- Food was good although theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013Food was good although the shrimp and pasta in garlic was a bit bland. Great for sharing with a large group! Great service.Special Features:
- Service was great John didOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013Service was great John did a great job very friendly and helpfullSpecial Features:
- Fun to watch the Chefs atOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/10/2013Fun to watch the Chefs at work. They were really busy and it looked effortless on their part. Lots of fun sitting there. My daughter enjoyed it.Special Features:
- ZZ's favorite placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/24/2013We love Buca. We tried the new spinach chicken Cannelloni. It was excellent. We also had the Prosciutto cheese stuffed chicken which is one of our favorites and of course the chopped salad that we always order. The service was great. The waiter had a great sense of humor. One of the server's that waited on us in the past even came over said hello and said he would look out for our needs. What an amazing wait staff.Special Features:
- Food quality was not good.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/21/2013Food quality was not good. Waiter was really nice.
- Food is always good , butOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Food is always good , but service is not .Sometimes can find help , and when ask for anything it takes Forever to get it .Special Features:
- A great place to enjoy a familyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/10/2013A great place to enjoy a family birthday get together. Everyone was super friendly. I eat a healthy diet so I found there was not a lot of options for the healthy eater but I was very satisfied with what I chose. Our server was very helpful and informative. Overall a fun place and I would recommend to my friends.Special Features:
- So SoOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/9/2013Growing up with an Italian grandmother, I would rate the food as poor. Sorry, but I had better at home. That being said, kids did enjoy the experience, the family style servings and kitchy atmosphere of the decorations. The service was excellent. Would I go again? Probably not.Special Features:
- Good food, suspect serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013We had made a reservation and were seated right away which was great. The staff was friendly but after we recieved our drinks the service went south. We had requested our son's meal to come out first if possible and to get our sald with the meal. Our salad arrived first and 10 minutes later the bread showed up. The cooked portion of the meal took forever to get out and we had a waiter switch off in the middle of the meal which seemed to help since the second waiter was on the spot regularly.Special Features:
- Love BucaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/2/2013We love to take our family to Buca. Love the atmosphere and the food is outstanding.Special Features:
- Was fantastic service foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/21/2013Was fantastic service food was amazing and my waitress and staff were very friendly and I like how they ask as you are seated if there is a special occasion which for me was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend and when they brought our dessert out they were clapping and sang us a love song and brought out a candle which made my night!! It was perfectSpecial Features:
- You have changed your menuOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/12/2013You have changed your menu as of yesterday. The selection is fewer, the prices are higher, the service mediocre. We have been a steady custumer at yor place. This time we invited an other couple to dine with us and we both were very disappointed.
- A MEAL NOT TO DRIVE 30 MILES FOROpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012I FELT THE MEAL WAS VERY EXPENSIVE. THE SPAGHETTI I HAD WITH MEAT SAUCE....HAD HARDLY ANY MEAT IN IT. I HAVE HAD BETTER AT THE OLIVE GARDEN WITH A LOWER COST! I ALSO HAD TO SEND IT BACK BECAUSE IT WAS LUKEWARM! THE WAITER WANTED TO KNOW IF WE WERE READY FOR IT YET. WE HAD JUST BEGUN EATING OUR SALAD SO HE WAS TOLD WE WOULD BE READY IN 10 MINUTES. THEY MUST HAVE LEFT IT SIT ON THE COUNTER FOR THE 10 MIN. THE WAITER NEEDS TO TIME IT BETTER. WE WERE THERE FOR A LEISURELY NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER! NOT A RACE TRACK MEAL! THEY DID NOT HAVE THAT MANY CUSTOMERS AT 5PM! THE WAITER ALSO SPILLED THE COFFEE OUT OF OUR CUPS INTO THE SAUCER 2 TIMES! WE HAD TO PUT NAPKINS UNDER IT TO SOAK IT UP BOTH TIMES!Special Features:
- Very surprised during thisOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Very surprised during this visit from last visit of last Christmas.First, a table reserved under the blowing air conditioner, had to settle that issue. Then no bread served, and when asked for a refill, he said sorry, our dining room is ready to close. When advised of celebration, the group of charmers came over singing with a candle, but disappointed my daughter as she did not get a token piece of cake with that.sorry.Special Features:
- Delicious foodLikeylikeyDined on 12/25/2012We love Buca. The food is always good and they are kid friendly. No one seems to get upset when your baby tosses a fork off the table for the 10th time. The eggplant parmesan is our favorite. You must try it.Special Features:
- ALWAYS ENJOY BUCA. GREATOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012ALWAYS ENJOY BUCA. GREAT FOOD AND PLENTY OF IT. FREINDLY ATMOSPHERE, EFFICIENT STAFF BUCA HAS BECOME A HOLIDAY TRADITION FOR MY WIFE AND I.Special Features:
- Food is always great, meatballsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012Food is always great, meatballs are the best. If you don't share a meal, you'll probably have enough for dinner the next night.Special Features:
- When Buca di Beppo says it'sRHEPVIPDined on 12/25/2012When Buca di Beppo says it's enough for two, it's enough for three. Tremendous portions are the rule here. Food was very good but the service was very slow, with a fifteen minute wait for our main course. Maybe next time it wil be quicker.Special Features:
- The restaurant was severelyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012The restaurant was severely understaffed on Christmas day in all aspects. the bartender was covering a room as a waiter in addition to pouring drinks. Consequently, everything was slow. Our appetizer was served literally a minute before the entrees arrived. We are used to a different experience at Buca. If there will not be enough staff, do not open. This negative experience will definitely weigh on our decision to patronize Buca in the future.
- Great Family-Style ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012Love this family-style Italian Restaurant. Old World Charm ambiance with great tasting Italian food. Have not been disappointed with any of the dishes we have ordered there and we go quite often. There's always enough food to take home too. Great value, high quality ingredients and most important great tasting food. OpenTable reservation made the experience even more enjoyable since we don't have to wait anymore!! Used to have to wait at least 15-20 mins in the past, but now we just book through OpenTable and by the time we get there, we are ready to be seated. Best find for 2012!!Special Features:
- AverageLappVIPDined on 12/23/2012We were seated in the bar and the service wasn't extraordinary since the bartender/waiter couldn't devote his attention to us completely. The garlic bread was way too expensive for the serving they give and amount of garlic and cheese they applied.Special Features:
- 2 of the 4 meals ordered wereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/22/20122 of the 4 meals ordered were sent back becuase they were not hot.Special Features:
- We thoroughly enjoyed Buca!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/16/2012We thoroughly enjoyed Buca!!!! I wouldn't change a thing. It was our first time but not our last!! I would definately recommend to friends!Special Features:
- Christmas office lunchReginalovesitalyDined on 12/14/2012Adequate but limited format for office lunch. No one else in restaurant?? Will select another venue next year!
- Buca Rocks!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/24/2012Buca is always a great place to eat. Always great service and food. Not a lot of people when we were there this time so noise not a problem but other times it can be a bit noisy.We took a lot of out of town people and they are now checking the website to find the closest Buca to them :)Special Features:
- We were a little dissappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012We were a little dissappointed that we had to keep reminding the server about items that were included with the meal but no provided. Also, he did not come by often enough. Overall the food was good.Special Features:
- Understanding that this reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/22/2012Understanding that this reservation was on Thanksgiving, there is still no excuse for not being able to present us with a proper check to pay. The inept waitress gave our table the wrong check at least three times and seemed upset with us each time we pointed out the errors. The food was okay with the calamari not crisp enough and the steak, well just meat with no flavor. We usually enjoy Buca and we will be back.........just not on Thanksgiving.Special Features:
- Not again!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012It was Thanksgiving, but that is no reason for such poor service and an unfriendly waitress, when we got our meal, for dietary reasons i cannot have white meat, waitress said no dark meat. O.K. so I didn't eat turkey. The serving of gravey was so little along with the cranbery sauce, after our table were done eating I heard other servers offer their tables more gravey, cranberry sauce AND bread(which we had NONE). We had none offered. Even if we wanted to ask for more our server was hardly seen. This experience told us that eating out for Thanksgiving was NOT going to happen again especially at Buc di Beppo.Special Features:
- Best Thanksgiving Dinner Ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/22/2012Absolutely surprised how delightful we feasted for our Thanksgiving meal. We had no idea that Buca could put together an american tradition with all of the trimmings together with perfection... and an Italiano flair. We just might make this our Thanksgiving family meal... every year. And our wait staff was outstanding.Special Features:
- Service was excellent. TraditionalVicksterDined on 11/22/2012Service was excellent. Traditional Thanksgiving dinner was delicious. This was my second visit to BucaDiBeppo & I love it.Special Features:
- Had a nice meal for four theBarnzoniDined on 11/18/2012Had a nice meal for four the other night. We started with the bruschetta which seemed a bit lacking. The waiter said that the cooks were busy so he put it together himself. Lots of cut up mushy tomato on top of toast? Not impressive at all. We followed up with a very nice eggplant parmagian and spaghetti and meatballs. All was good but not really great. Good home cooked food. The hostess was very friendly and gave us a tour of the restaurant and the waiter was also friendly but almost crossed the line of being a bit overbearing. It was all good though and we will return. Its unfortunate that everything is family style as we would also like to visit when its just my wife and I but its easier to go to a regular Italian restaurantSpecial Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/15/2012Great food and excellent service! I would recommend to anyone looking for an Italian family dining experience.Special Features:
- This was my worst experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/11/2012This was my worst experience ever at Buca. Food came out haphazardly, not in order, my entree wasn't hot, chicken parm was burnt, cheesy bread came out way after appetizers.
- Food is a bit on the expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/10/2012Food is a bit on the expensive side, but it's really good. Inside is very noisy. Defiantly NOT a romantic restaurant, but great to bring friends and family.Special Features:
- Horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2012I had a reservation for Thursday at 7pm. I arrived at 6:50pm and as told that it would be a few minutes. Needless to say I was not seated until 750pm in the bar area. People thet came in after me were seated before me. The hostess could care less.My order was taken by the bartender. My pasta arrived quickly and it was hot and tasty. However no basket of bread was delivered and never saw another person until it time for desert and the check. Management needs to know what is going on and do more of frint of the house training. I never even saw a manager to tell them what happened.Special Features: