Buca di Beppo - Wellington
2025 Wellington Green Drive
Wellington, FL 33414Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Wellington
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 5617903287x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Aubrey Amann
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Wellington
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Wellington reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (9)special occasion (9)kid-friendly (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)scenic view (2)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Normally like Buca but Xmas dinnerBucaFanDined on 12/25/2013I normally like eating at Buca as the food is very good and consistent. Took a chance on Xmas Day and it was a mistake. They were obviously understaffed and the woman handling the reservations and walk ins was overwhelmed. She was trying to coordinate a computer reservation list and then handwriting the names of walk ins. Our server tried very hard but obviously was new and therefore also overwhelmed. We never even got bread. They initially said they were "out." Then the supervisor(?) came over and said it would be out in 5 minutes. Never came. Long wait for food & drink. I blame management for not providing the proper incentives to get their staff to work on a major holiday. If you can't don't open!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Christmas NightmareSucoopVIPDined on 12/25/2013Overbooked and understaffed. Food was mediocre and service in attentive Restaurants should not be open on holidays if they cannot provide service and decent food. Would never go back
- Christmas DayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2013Christmas Day there were very few restaurants open and the restaurant was short staffed and there was a delay on being seated, a delay on getting the food, and we got the garlic bread after we finished eating and this is an additional cost just to have bread on the table. As far as most restaurant go they provide bread upon seating and it's free. Here we had to pay 6.95 for a bread basket.Special Features:
- wait for 40 min get food ILoveDolphins4Dined on 12/25/2013wait for 40 min get food I would walk leave that really not friendly I not happySpecial Features:
- Late night waitFoodMeisterDined on 12/24/2013Management of reservations was extremely poor. The person answering the phone was not capable of giving simple directions like north or south and would put you on hold to get help, but never come back on the phone. Overall, not the best experience I have had.Special Features:
- 2 hours to get our food.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/24/2013Had a 730reservation. Didn't get to sit until 810 and ordered right away. Food didn't come top 945. Lots of apologies by the managers but still didn't address the issue. We have been coming to this buca for years however the last several times has Really seen a downhill turn for the worse in terms of the wait for food. We won't be going here anymore.Special Features:
- Buca DiBeppo didnt honor reservtionRPBguestDined on 12/24/2013Christmas Eve 2013, we had a 7:30 reservation. We arrived approximately 7:15. The waiting area was crowded and very busy. The maitre'd/hostess told us that although we had a reservation, all of their tables were filled. While we were waiting we overheard a woman next to us loudly complaining that they'd been waiting two hours, saying to her family "what's the point of making a reservation if they cant keep it" We found out people with 7pm and earlier seating times were still waiting just to get a table. The seating hostess said meekly to the crowd "we have a delay because people at their tables are not leaving." With that, we DID leave. A holiday evening dinner crowd, you'd think the restaurant would know how to handle the occasion
- Took forever to get our food.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/24/2013Took forever to get our food. Children's food took hrs. Food finally got to the table It was cold.Special Features:
- Very Bad experienceCaroDined on 12/24/2013We had a reservation and we were there on time, but they took care of us 15 minutes later. Service was very poor. We asked for bread and they did bring it to the table when we were almost done with dinner. The first entree came before the appetizer and then the second entree (chicken) was a small portion even though we asked for a big portion ( they brought other two pieces of chicken five minutes after), we had to ask another waiter for water. Asked for light sauce on the pizza and was full of sauce. Overall the service experience was not good! Waiter was nice and tried his best, but I think he had to many tables to attend. I think the problem was in the kitchen. Was not my first time there but maybe it will be my last.
- Unhappy holidayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/24/2013Our server was great but the kitchen times on food were unbelievable. We waited 45 for our calamari appetizer didn't receive our garlic bread app until after our food came out which was another 40 mins after our appetizer. For the most part the food was tastey except for our chicken Alfredo which had no taste at all and was extremely bland. We had them take it off the bill. What really set me over the edge was that I ordered dessert and 1 they were out of tirimisu and 2 it took 20 mins for the other one to come out. Which by the way first after waiting so long he said they were out of then when I ordered something else when he came back with that item he said they found it. It still was not right as they forgot all the toppings to it.Special Features:
- Graduation DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/19/2013From the time I booked the group reservation and pre-selected menu, I received great service from staff. Leo (manager) and Amanda (server) were attentive and courteous. My guests thoroughly enjoyed their meals. The food was plentiful and delicious. I would recommend this restaurant for a any group dinner event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- out of meatballs? reallyJayJDined on 12/19/2013went there for lunch, and they were out of meatballs, how can a italian Restaurant be out of meatballs, however the food we did order was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Home made italian foodJTM217Dined on 12/14/2013When we were first seated, nobody came to see us for well over 15 minutes. A waitress finally arrived and she was very unwelcoming and rushed us through our order. Turns out she was still training, and then we ended up with 3 waiters checking up on us, because they knew we were upset. The food was very much home made italian style with huge portions meant for sharing. I'm sure our experience was not everyone's experience, but if you have a big group wanting a big family style dinner, I would go here again but not otherwise.Special Features:
- Great place to dineHLR73Dined on 11/30/2013We had a wonderful time as a family. Our kids LOVED the food and so did we.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Betsy's thanksgiving dinnerBetsyDined on 11/28/2013The food was fantastic as always. We really could of used a little more help with the waitress, she had so many tables and we needed drinks refilled and more bread to hold us over till dinner came. I certainly did not believe the dinner for 6 would of been suffient food for 6 had we not ordered another entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Thanksgiving MealSyrysmomDined on 11/28/2013The meal was great! The atmosphere was festive and upbeat! The price was great and we had leftovers for the next evening! The server was so sweet and so very friendly, we'll be back next year and requesting her! We were very happy with our decision to celebrate Thanksgiving at Buca dip Beppos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold food on ThanksgivingOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/28/2013We occasionally go to this restaurant when we are in the mood for family-style dining and don't want to drive too far. I have found a couple of entrees that are prepared well enough that when we go, I know what to order. Generally, I find their food extremely bland. Thanksgiving we went with family. The food was indeed plentiful, and really, turkey isn't expected to be flavorful, so it was fine. However, the bartender did not know how to make a simple Cape Cod and I doubt the vodka used was really Grey Goose. Food was cold when served. The server tried very hard, but was clearly overwhelmed. Rather than add to her frustration, we ate our food cold.
- Great Thanksgiving DinnerIrisDined on 11/28/2013My son and I were happy that Buca Di Beppo was open for Thanksgiving. The food was outstanding(we had the Thanksgiving meal for three) and are still enjoying it. Amanda was our server, and she was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible experienceLiliDined on 11/28/2013The service was horrible. We ordered wine but they didn't have clean wine glasses! The waitress never offered a refill on the water and the turkey was hard as a rock! Do not go to this restaurant on an occasion such as Thanksgiving since they obviously we're not staffed or prepared to serve people!
- I LOVE this RestaurantOlivenFloridaDined on 11/28/2013I have NEVER received as much personal interest and cooperation by any restaurant in ensuring that the food served met the health needs of my brother. That, alone, says a lot about your restaurant. Everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nichts hat geklapptOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/16/2013Wir haben hier im Vorfeld gelesen von den Leuten die das Brot und das Essen solange nicht bekommen haben,dachten aber das kann auch ein schlechter Zufall sein. Nun mussten wir feststellen, dass dem nicht so ist mein Mann und ich haben hinter einander gegessen. Weil angeblich sein Fleisch so lange brauche und anschliessend haben sie festgestellt, dass meine Pizza noch viel länger braucht!!!!! Es war eisig kalt in dem Lokal und als sie dann bemerkten, dass wir langsam sauer sind wollte niemand mehr wissen ob alles ok war. Wir wollten noch einen Limoncello bestellen, aber die Rechnung wurde uns gebracht ohne nach Kaffee oder Dessert zu fragen, da wir dann ja die Chance gehabt hätten um zu Reklamieren.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only reason we marked thisOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/6/2013Only reason we marked this so low was because there was a party of 60 and our table was left waiting on there food to cook before they could cook ours. 45 minutes later our food was out...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Place To EatBocaBobDined on 11/2/2013We ate at Buca Di Peppo with our kids and enjoyed it. It is a fun restaurant and the food is delicious. The food is served family style and makes give the experience a nice family feel. The service was great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will not come back again.DottiDined on 11/1/2013Ordered a stoli & club soda (seltzer) which took forever to come. Had to call the waiter back because it was flat and tasted like water. The waiter finally came back and said there was no club soda so the bar tender but water in it. You only had tonic. The food at 5:30 in the evening took over 45 minutes to arrive - just entrees. I ordered the Shrimp Fra Diavlo and out came a huge bowl with tiny shrimp. Never ever have had this dish with mini-shrimp. That aside the shrimp were soft, slimy and had no taste. I had a few tastes of the spaghetti - which was NOT spicy and left it. The waiter bought the bread about 20 minutes after us sitting there and asking for it. I would not return nor will I recommend it.Special Features:
- Excellent serviceLisaDined on 10/28/2013We asked for pasta not on the menu and they were happy to make it for us. Food is fresh and taste great. Plenty of food for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love the foodfoodieDined on 10/5/2013love the food. and one of my fav.. italian restaurants in South Florida. but the night we went it was chaos. Kitchen staff I was told was understaffed It took an hour for our food and our drinks to arrive to our table on a Sat. night. When our dish finally arrived it was cold.. It was the firs t time this happened and have been coming to the restaurant for years.Special Features:
- Great experience!meganDined on 9/2/2013This was my first time eating at Buca di Beppo and I loved it! Food, service and atmosphere was excellent! Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would visit again!JorgeDined on 8/24/2013Outstanding food and service (John or "Giovanni" was an excellent server; very attentive and full of energy). Authentic-styled family dining served hot and fresh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we usually enjoy dinner atgreat4diningDined on 8/13/2013we usually enjoy dinner at buca di beppo but enjoyed our lunch even more....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2013I am not a fan of the food at Buca di Beppo. On the spaghetti and meatballs dish, the sauce isn't very flavorful and there isn't enough of it so the pasta is rather dry; and the meatballs have an overpowering garlic flavor, but are rather dry. The seafood pasta was very dry. The short ribs had a nice sauce but the meat was really chewy. I can see where this would be a fun place to eat with a family and of course the family-style suits that, but I was not happy with the food and sadly I won't return.
- experiencekerrieDined on 8/10/2013My family came on Saturday for a group dinner and the electricity went off shortly after arriving. In addition, the ac was not working. It was dark, very hot, and the soda/beer machine was not working. We had to wait a long time for them to manually do our bill and take payment. In the end we didn't even get a discount. That is crazy.Special Features:
- The mini meatball appetizerRedheadVIPDined on 8/6/2013The mini meatball appetizer was great but my fettuccine alfredo was on the bland side.Special Features:
- We went on a Monday nightNOTAHAPPYCUSTOMERDined on 8/5/2013We went on a Monday night and the restaurant was not busy. We had a 07:30 reservation. There was 6 of us in the group. We were seated in a cramped booth in the bar area. We ordered a carafe of Red Sangria and it was served with juice glasses, not wine glasses. We ordered Eggplant parm and it was burnt. We ordered Penne Sam Remo who has chicken in it per the menu. We had no chicken in it. When we got that order we had ordered chicken parm and it never came. We told the server and she was rude, argumentative, and condescending and said no you did not. My family said yes we heard it ordered. We got the Penne San Remo back and rubbery chx. The Chx parm was under cooked. For the price they are a RIP OFF.
- Enjoy atmosphere & food but2dinersDined on 7/4/2013Enjoy atmosphere & food but quantities appear to have gotten quite small with prices quite high over years. Not a really good value of amount of food vs. price (i.e. mushroom appetizer had only six average size mushroom caps for about $12.99; stuffed shells were to feed at least two plus some left over to take home, which was impossible with having only six shells on the plate for about $17.99). Probably will return only when have a very substantial coupon/offer.Special Features:
- good staffgold24fDined on 6/30/2013had a nice dinner ended up leaving my tablet behind come to find out there wonder staff had it safe and sound the next day,Special Features:
- Good restaurant for group diningFoodeallthewayDined on 6/27/2013Its decent food at reasonable prices. Large portions, meant to be shared. Can get noisy with birthday celebrations etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pasta Place to be!PastaloverDined on 6/16/2013I love the place itself and plus the food was excellent! The only thing that I'm not so happy about is my server is not focusing on our table. I know he was busy, but he need to find and check our table time to time. our bread for starter came after we finish our first appetizer without the plate to put it in. we had to eat in our hands and napkins. The bread that was served for 4 people is only one big chunk with four slices on it. our drinks was already empty and we need to ask other server. The location on my table I requested during my reservation was not granted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twice in a weekOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/10/2013Had two groups of people in from Chicago area both enjoyed the food and service and the fact that it was reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Even thought the kitchen wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2013Even thought the kitchen was very backed up (1 hour), the service was great and they did everything possible to accommodate us and make sure we had everything we needed to be comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day madnessShelleyDined on 5/12/2013Yes going out on any holiday you expect to wait . But with a reservation we waited an hour to be sat and the dining process took 2 hours in a very crowded table. The waiter was very friendly but the kitchen was overloaded. And they ran out of take out containers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.