Buca di Beppo - Arrowhead
16091 North Arrowhead Fountains Center
Peoria, AZ 85382Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Arrowhead
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 6234129463x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Nicholas Orbison
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Arrowhead
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Arrowhead - Best Restaurants in Peoria ›
Buca di Beppo - Arrowhead reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (45)special occasion (36)kid-friendly (23)great for lunch (13)neighborhood gem (13)fit for foodies (13)romantic (12)great for brunch (7)scenic view (5)notable wine list (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/21/2014Food was very good. We had a section to ourselves which was nice because of the grandkids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love this place!SusanWDined on 4/19/2014We had a late reservation, waited less than five minutes. The waitress was friendly and attentive and the food was great. What more can you ask for? Pictures, you say? There are literally THOUSANDS of them on the walls (not all rated PG, however;) My kids love it. Next time, we're definitely getting the Colossal Brownie dessert. The couple at the next table ordered one and it was huge (lol, so big that they shared with my kiddos:) We'll definitely be back -- love the Chicken Parm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IAGoldenLoverIAGoldenLoverDined on 4/19/2014Food was excellent and more than enough for take home extras. Server was efficient, friendly, but not a pest. She did a great job explaining the menu & portion sizes. I would probably be inclined to go back for lunch. The portion sizes for dinner are just huge! The online reservation set up was simple and smooth and efficient.Special Features:
- Wonderful restaurant and staff!OZZYinAZDined on 4/18/2014This is a favorite restaurant of mine to bring friends and family for many years. I have been to 3 locations in the Phoenix Valley and one in Wellington, FL. You can always depend on the food and service being the same at all locations.Special Features:
- BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION FOR MY HONEYJamesDined on 4/17/2014Not our first visit but a newly found favorite. As he is of Italian descent, pleasing him with Italian restaurant food is a challenge. Buca consistently pleases his Italian palette. Along with great service and environment, the birthday celebration evening was a hit!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prom Night at Buca!AZFoodieDined on 4/12/2014Went on prom night, so restaurant was VERY busy - noisy and energetic. My companion and I ordered a small salad and a small, family style lasagna for two people. The salad was great, but we really felt it should have been included in the price of the lasagna. Also, the lasagna was very cheesy, which we liked, but the pasta was mushy and somewhat watery. I would definitely recommend the spaghetti with meat sauce over the lasagna. With so many Italian restaurant choices, it's hard to put Buca di Beppo at the top of our Italian restaurant list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca Review ( First Visit )OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014This was my first visit to your resstaurant. The young girl who seated us was lazy especially as we walked upstairs to be seated. We had to ask to see the kitchen which is part of the experience and she responded " Oh you wanna see the kitchen "? As we proceeded through the kitchen the girl rambled something which I did not understand. While we were waiting in the lobby to be seated. I even noticed the manager motion to this young girl to smile. My preception of her is that she is lazy and showed no effort to make our expereince and EXCELLENT. Ben & his trainee were EXCELLENT. Ben served us with respect, excellent effort and was very knowledgeable about what the resturant has to offer. Because of Ben we had an excellent time.Special Features:
- Buca Di BeppoKirstenDined on 3/22/2014I've always loved Buca, so I was very excited to take my husband who had never been. It was his first time, and he loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen tableDaveHVIPDined on 3/22/2014We dined with friends at Buca and enjoyed the Kitchen Table. The food is dependable, plentiful and very tasty. We especially enjoyed the Spinach and Apple Salad and the Italian Chicken in a wonderful pesto cream sauce. The four of us had a lovely evening.Special Features:
- Good eating!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014The portions are gianourmous! But with great flavor!! It was 4 of us and we had plenty in the restaurant and we brought some home. Only hiccup was you guys ran out of lemonade and fresh garden salad. But other than that, Great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- same ole, same oleLannyDined on 3/14/2014Food wonderful, staff superb, great picture gallery. We always enjoy eating at Buca and look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre experienceNotsomuchDined on 3/11/2014Dinner experience was less than expected. Slow service and mediocre food. Our veal parm needed to be returned because it was chewy and tough. Baked rigatoni and meatballs were just ok. Delicious Italian cream cake finished off the dinner nicely. Service was very slow and server kept apologizing because they were short staffed. Manager took off the veal parm from our bill, no questions asked, which was an excellent gesture. Average experience, probably won't return to this location. We have always had an excellent food experience at the Scottsdale location.Special Features:
- Dinner With FriendsfriendsdineDined on 3/11/2014We went there with friends and were able to have a nice dinner with conversation without being drowned out by loud music. We were pleased to find a couple of dishes that didn't seem to have too much garlic so that one of us with a sensitive stomach could dine in comfort. It would be nice if more dishes were offered without garlic for those who do have this problem. Our server was very knowledgeable and friendly. He did push the cheesecake almost to extreme but other than that it was a very pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All together againOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/28/2014I've had my family gatherings here before. It is suitable to large table (10 people). I like the family style serving; we can break up into family units and order salads; appetizers; entrees. Share the food & split the bill. But each time, the service has been horrible. Slow does not describe it. This last time, we sat for 40 minutes with our drink glasses empty. When the server came to the table, she would address one end take care of the request from that end of the table, and never came down to the other end of the table.Special Features:
- Fantastic!Fun2eatDined on 2/25/2014First time to eat at this chain. Food was awesome & plentiful. We got the small size spaghetti w meat sauce to share. It was great & we took home enough for another meal! Prices very reasonable. Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much chilie seeds in theobservantDined on 2/22/2014Too much chilie seeds in the one dish. They should ask how spicy we wanted. TOO NOISY!!! They should try to sit families together. We had 8 adults who we have not seen. Could not hear.
- something differentravioliDined on 2/15/2014It was my wife first time in bucca.The service was great the calamari excellent the pasta wanst that good but we will try something different next time. Service was great!Special Features:
- ok for party atmosphere, not privatseearebeeDined on 2/15/2014Very loud. Food taste was average/fine. Veal was tough. As others have noted, overpriced for what it is.Special Features:
- ImpressiveSergDined on 2/14/2014It was our first time here so we didn't knew what to expect. No disappointments. Excellent quality food and service. We will definitively will recommend to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014First time dining here, and im glad to say we will both be returning. Just a small baked zits and Catholics got us super full. Great atmosphere, great servers and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy but greatRonBDined on 2/14/2014We went on Valentine's Day, and although they were very busy the food was great and so was the service.
- FoodHarveyDined on 2/14/2014We had the mussels as a starter and they were awesome. The best we have had in the valley. We also dined on the Spaghetti and Meat balls which were excellent. Our Waiter was Jonny on the spot with refills and information. We will defiantly dine with them again. Thanks for an enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- got less than bargained fojoeneelyDined on 2/14/2014Same as above " We had two dishes. Both were popular, a stuffed chicken dish which was great and a baked zita or something like that. But neither of us could stomach it since there were pieces of raw onions in it. " the spot we sat in downstairs had us lines up with the door so at sunset every time the glass door open we were blinded by the reflection. The waitress just kept opening it again and again. It wasn't all that great of an experience. I was let down since this was my wife's first time there and I remember my first time being great. I probably won't be bringing her back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Valentine's Day VisitJamesDined on 2/13/2014As we were both working on Valentine's Day, we chose to go to Buca on Thursday night. Very very busy with several large groups coming in about the same time as us. Thankfully we made a reservation and were seated quickly. The service was excellent and the food, well what can I say, we left with a very big smile on our faces. As we are of Italian decent, finding the right flavors is often a challenge. We love their food and the ambience and it will be a regular for us. The baked Ziti is "to die for".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for family birthday!BCWifeDined on 2/11/2014Had a great night celebrating our daughters birthday. It as fun trying a little bit if everything. Ben our server was terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so greatHeylady23Dined on 2/7/2014showed up to my reservation 20 minutes early and were told it was only a 10 minute wait. 40 minutes later we were finally seated after every person who walked in and multiple people who had reservations AFTER us. We were placed at a table for 6( it was only for myself and one other person). We were placed in the room with 2 large groups who were yelling and shouting and there were children everywhere, running around. I asked for no red sauce on my dish. After an hour of waiting, the food comes up and there is not only red sauce on my chicken, there is extra. As the waitress tells me, that unless I have an allergy to the sauce, to just scrape it off because it takes too long to make. Needless to say, I won't be returning.Special Features:
- Always a nice easy evening outAttolloDined on 1/31/2014An evening out regular for us. Enjoy our menu favorites and the fun ambiance. Little problem getting our waitress to understand 'Campari soda with a twist' this time and ended up with sparkling soda with a lemon wedge. Bottle of Cabernet came to the rescue.Special Features:
- Mediocre food and bad smell in roomBummerDined on 1/24/2014Food was mediocre and the room smelled like dirty carpet and mildew. We not be eating there again.
- The Pope's TableLeanoreDined on 1/21/2014We were a group of eight seniors, ranging in age from 74 to 92....we sat at the Pope's Table and had our monthly meeting...it was a perfect setting. The service was outstanding and the food, delicious!!! Thank you for our wonderful lunch! LeaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian Food in the Valley!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/18/2014It took me a long time to find a great Italian restaurant in the Phoenix area and Buca is it! I could do without all the pictures of naked men and women on the walls but other than than love eating here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BellaMiriamDined on 1/11/2014This restaurant is just fantastic. This is my second time in these restaurant, and boy do I enjoy how family oriented this place is. Definitely was the perfect place for my Prom, Anniversary, and Birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- worst visit ever. Terribleabc123Dined on 1/11/2014worst visit ever. Terrible hostess, slow service, barely warm food, smaller than normal portions, missing sausage in entree, had to ask for bread. very disappointed.
- Great food in a bit too loudRCottleDined on 1/11/2014Great food in a bit too loud room. The service was good and the delivery was great also. We called ahead for a resv. , a must do on a busy Saturday evening. Signed up for their loyalty program. Enjoyed our meal.Special Features:
- Wonderful FoodBarbaraDined on 1/11/2014We eat here often and are never disappointed. The food is superb, the portions are generous and the service is excellent. Love the atmosphere!Special Features:
- Would not returnOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/10/2014Our server was the only bright spot - she was friendly and attentive. Sorry but the food was only fair; do not like their concept of sharing dishes; and the decor is over the top - every inch crammed with a photo or picture, and some of it downright disrespectful to Christianity.Special Features:
- first timernewcomerDined on 1/10/2014Food was good. Waiter was great. Atmosphere is food for larger groups. Too noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration ruined!Dinningfor2Dined on 1/6/2014Spaghetti and Meat sauce had no flavor and the meat tasted like it had fillers. Exchanged for Alfredo pasta which also failed with no flavor. Manager stated some recipes have changed. (Not for the better) Restaurant charges too much for all food and drinks. Restaurant should have been sent a message from Open Table to advise this was a birthday celebration and no acknowledgement of our event took place by the staff. The only good thing about the evening was a great waitress. I have been a customer of this restaurant for 12 years and the food quality has gone down and prices gone up.
- Noise level too loud! NeedsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/3/2014Noise level too loud! Needs to be back ground noise not competing for the conversation. Servings still too much need single serving so someone can enjoy some they want that maybe the group doesn't!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca di Beppo - Good as EverOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/1/2014It was just like the three other restaurants I've visited. The Chicken Cannelloni was outstanding. We got just the right amount of service from our waiter. It wasn't very busy, so the sound level was quiet. The ambiance is lots of photos with an Italian theme. I had a reservation, but didn't really need it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant New Year's EveAttolloDined on 12/31/2013Last minute plan for New Year's Eve. My wife loves "Buca" & we ended up not making reservations until early afternoon. Good thing. When we arrived walk-ins were being advised of a 3 hour wait. We were greeted & seated quickly. Our section was being served by "team" & they were personable, & efficient. Food was the standard we have come to expect at this location. Nice bottle of wine (Greystone Cabernet is good choice for the price). All in all a fun, pleasant New Year's Eve experience. Some self-described Italian food 'experts' often pan Buca di Beppo and we have only shared the chicken and alfredo dishes rather than the heavier Italian sauces - but we love the food, service, atmosphere & definitely the price. You want Sassi? - - Go pay.Special Features: