Piero's Italian Restaurant
3500 Reading Way
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Piero's Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.pierositalianrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2159473650
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Sunday: 8:00am - 1:00pm; Lunch: Sunday: 1:00pm - 4:00pm, Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday, Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Valentine Munoz
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Extensive Catering Menu for parties of all sizes. Contact us directly for more details.
- Private Party Facilities: Piero's private banquet room features an intimate setting, elegant decor, floor to ceiling windows, private entrance, his & her restrooms, and coat room. With the capability to seat up to 70 guests, this room is perfect for all sorts of occassions. Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Christenings, Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Graduations, Small Wedding Dinners, Holiday Parties, Funerals and more! We offer affordable packages for three & four course luncheons and dinners starting at $22.99. And if that's not enough, we are a BYOB!!! So bring your favorite, bottle of wine, beer, and/or liquor!!!
Not Enough guests for our Private Room? Try our Semi-Private space which is just as great for smaller groups. We also provide limited menus for larger reservations who don't necessarily need private space.
For more information, contact John Neal.
- Private Party Contact: John Neal 2159473650
A word from Piero's Italian Restaurant
Philadelphia restaurateur, John Graff, introduces his third masterpiece to Huntingdon Valley and surrounding Montgomery, Bucks, and Philadelphia Counties. Piero's, a fine dining Italian restaurant, features homemade pasta, sauces, soups, desserts, and bread along with much more, all prepared by Chef Valentine Munoz and his staff. A BYO Restaurant right outside of Philadelphia, Piero's offers a family friendly atmosphere during the week, including a Sunday breakfast, and then transforms into a much more formal and elegant atmosphere Friday and Saturday, serving up some of the best homemade Italian food in the region. Already rated one of the top 5 restaurants of 2010 (Main Course), Graff, along with the rest of his family look forward to future success with their new establishment. In addition to the restaurant, they have also introduced a private banquet room that offers an intimate space to host events of up to 70 people (with the ability to rent the restaurant for larger parties)Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Piero's Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (32)good for groups (24)special occasion (23)great for lunch (8)fit for foodies (7)romantic (6)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)scenic view (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- I have been to the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/10/2011I have been to the restaurant 4 or 5 times. I have returned because I enjoyed it so much. Each time I introduced new people to the place and they all enjoyed until this time. The service was poor which ruined the experience. The waitress was inefficient, made mistakes and ruined the entire experience.
- We enjoyed our lunch veryjojoDined on 12/9/2011We enjoyed our lunch very much. I recommend the Cavatelli Molise. It was wonderful. Our waiter, Jason, was very good. Definitely will return.Special Features:
- We had a great dinner howeverOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/3/2011We had a great dinner however it is a little noisy, but well worth the food and service was GREAT.
- Good food/BYOB. Went thedjhrphVIPDined on 11/23/2011Good food/BYOB. Went the evening before Thanksgiving and was slow - but food was great!!Special Features:
- I have been there severalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2011I have been there several times and each time introduced a few different friends. The food and the service has been excellent. It is rather noisy but I guess this can't be helped. All of the friends that have gone with me will definitely go again.Special Features:
- Food and Service was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/19/2011Food and Service was very good, but not excellent. Perhaps it was what we ordered this time. Previous trips to Piero's were excellent.Special Features:
- Slow service, good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/18/2011The outside of the restaurant is pretty, and the website made me think it might be something special, but unfortunately it wasn't. I did like that they took reservations and stuck with them. So, we didn't wait at all for our table. However, we waited 20 minutes for our appetizers, another 20 minutes for the salad, and 70 minutes after we ordered for our main dishes. If we weren't busy parents with young children and babysitters to return to, we wouldn't have been so disappointed in the slow service, but this didn't work for us. A waiter came to our table and asked to borrow our cheese and then never returned it, even before any of us had a chance to use it. We had to wait 15 minutes to find someone who could retrieve it for us.
- From the moment we walkedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2011From the moment we walked in the door our overall experience was outstanding. Our server, Melissa was attentive, informative, with a great personality. All the little details were taken care of -from constantly filling water glasses, replenishing the bread and uncorking our wine-all in a timely manner. The food was fantastic. My wife and I had been here before but our guests had not and they raved about the food. Highly recommend the Cacciatore and the Salmon with Crab. We will go back again and recommend to friends.Special Features:
- The only thing we didn't likeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/16/2011The only thing we didn't like about Piero's was the prices. We had two entrees and one appetizer and our meal came to about $80 with a reasonable tip. The food was excellent. I had the lobster ravioli with asparagus and mushrooms and my husband had the steak.Special Features:
- Varied menu. Great specials.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/14/2011Varied menu. Great specials. Very good food. Service is exceptional.Special Features:
- My family went to Piero'sPattiDocDined on 10/2/2011My family went to Piero's Restaurant on Sunday night. I was surprised by the size of the menu, considering there was a different menu on-line. We ordered the family-style apps and I can't help wondering if two orders of regular-sized would have been just as much and cheaper. I'll have to ask next time. I had veal, which was surprisingly tough and pasta, which was undercooked. Must not have been my night because everyone else raved about their food. The service was good and the dining area was pleasant. Even though it wasn't the perfect dining experience, I would go back.Special Features:
- Piero's Huntingdon ValleyMattDined on 10/1/2011Went for the first time for our anniversary. Very good. Waitress (Andy) was courtesy, pleasant, and attentive. She also helped me orchestrate an anniversary surprise for my wife. Antipasto was big enough to share and outstanding. Pasta with seafood fra diabalo was perfect--fresh, abundant, flavorful, but not overpowering. My wife said her Wild Mushroom Ravioli was incredible. Two things prevented 5 stars: The pasta fagioli--an enormous bowl of apparently homemade soup, was so salty that it would have killed a person with high blood pressure. I ate it (I hate waste) anyway but wished they would have offered the gesture of taking it off the bill (it was only $6.00), but they didn't. Also, could have used music to lend atmosphere.Special Features:
- I had the veg parmigiana.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/17/2011I had the veg parmigiana. The sauce was good but the veggies esp the eggplant was UNDERCOOKED. DISAPPOINTED that the salad was not included in the price of the dinner. Also the Caesar salad was a bit too wet for my taste. We liked our table in the window on the side away from much of the noise. Still pretty noisy tho.
- GREAT RESTAURANTArtnSanDined on 9/11/2011Restaurant is one of our favorites. BYOB is also great. We have had several dinners and the food has always been outstanding. We have had as many as 16 people and the service was very accommodating.Special Features:
- Unexpected Welcome SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/3/2011This was a nice surprise as we came across Piero's unexpectedly. I would definitely recommend it to others, as the food, ambiance,and service were all very good. The four of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals. I look forward to my next trip there. It's definitely one of my new favorite BYOBs in the area. It was also very clean.
- Give Piero's a go....TravelKARDined on 9/1/2011Food was overall very good-excellent. Stuffed mushrooms were amazing and so were wild mushroom ravioli with delicate sherry sauce. Salads were well prepared with fresh ingredients. Service could have been more attentive, but overall good. Ambience needs a little work. More tables for two (rather than for four) and softer lighting - try candles on tables to help set the mood. It's nice to have Piero's in an area that is saturated with Olive Garden -type chains.Special Features:
- Food was very good.Dessertsjah357Dined on 7/23/2011Food was very good.Desserts are home made. Our server was very friendly. However, the time it took for our entrees to come out was very long. About 45 minutes for two people. We had to ping the manager on the status. He said they were low on kitchen staff and is not typical.Special Features:
- Our first time here, withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2011Our first time here, with out of town guests. Food and service were wonderful! We will return!Special Features:
- Friendly staff and very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/25/2011Friendly staff and very good food. A bit bright but overall a nice spot to catch up with friends. We'd go back again.Special Features:
- Best Italian Food in the AreaShorebum54Dined on 6/21/2011This Italian restaurant is a hidden gem. It's a BYO with the best Italian food in the area. I highly recommend it. The Rigatoni Pisano is wonderful along with so many other choices that are memorable. Your seafood is always fresh and delicious.The private banquet room is wonderful for a group of 40 to 70 and we look forward to having our son's rehearsal dinner there.Special Features:
- I thoroughly enjoyed the mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/8/2011I thoroughly enjoyed the meal there with my family. I didn't expect to find a place like this out in the 'burbs but I was impressed. The service was OUTSTANDING and everyone in my party was very happy with what they ordered. And the bread/pastries were fantastic. Don't let the setting in front of a bunch of McMansions fool you. This place is the real deal.Special Features:
- A pretty Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/4/2011A pretty Italian restaurant in the "hood" which just happened to be a BYOB! A little gem right in our own backyard!Special Features:
- Nice place in the neighborhoodJerryDined on 6/2/2011Friendly, reasonable, neighborhood fare. Jerry K.