Piero's Italian Restaurant
3500 Reading Way
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Piero's Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.pierositalianrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2159473650
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Sunday: 8:00am - 1:00pm; Lunch: Sunday: 1:00pm - 4:00pm, Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday, Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Valentine Munoz
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Extensive Catering Menu for parties of all sizes. Contact us directly for more details.
- Private Party Facilities: Piero's private banquet room features an intimate setting, elegant decor, floor to ceiling windows, private entrance, his & her restrooms, and coat room. With the capability to seat up to 70 guests, this room is perfect for all sorts of occassions. Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Christenings, Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Graduations, Small Wedding Dinners, Holiday Parties, Funerals and more! We offer affordable packages for three & four course luncheons and dinners starting at $22.99. And if that's not enough, we are a BYOB!!! So bring your favorite, bottle of wine, beer, and/or liquor!!!
Not Enough guests for our Private Room? Try our Semi-Private space which is just as great for smaller groups. We also provide limited menus for larger reservations who don't necessarily need private space.
For more information, contact John Neal.
- Private Party Contact: John Neal 2159473650
A word from Piero's Italian Restaurant
Philadelphia restaurateur, John Graff, introduces his third masterpiece to Huntingdon Valley and surrounding Montgomery, Bucks, and Philadelphia Counties. Piero's, a fine dining Italian restaurant, features homemade pasta, sauces, soups, desserts, and bread along with much more, all prepared by Chef Valentine Munoz and his staff. A BYO Restaurant right outside of Philadelphia, Piero's offers a family friendly atmosphere during the week, including a Sunday breakfast, and then transforms into a much more formal and elegant atmosphere Friday and Saturday, serving up some of the best homemade Italian food in the region. Already rated one of the top 5 restaurants of 2010 (Main Course), Graff, along with the rest of his family look forward to future success with their new establishment. In addition to the restaurant, they have also introduced a private banquet room that offers an intimate space to host events of up to 70 people (with the ability to rent the restaurant for larger parties)Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Piero's Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (28)special occasion (21)good for groups (20)fit for foodies (9)great for lunch (9)romantic (7)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Great group dining byobVisdomDined on 3/22/2014Great service. Food had nice presentation enjoyed my fish in parchment. My husband enjoyed his antipasto and rigatoni.Special Features:
- Nice local restaurantRustyVIPDined on 3/19/2014Small but not tiny, about 20 tables/booths. BYOB with fairly standard Italian restaurant offerings. Food was prepared well, plated nicely, and tasted good. Portions were appropriate and reasonable. Service was good, but not over the top. Small but nice dessert offerings. Not the best Italian restaurant in the immediate area, but I nice spot for friends and family to share a meal.Special Features:
- Went thier Wednesday for nephewsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/19/2014Went thier Wednesday for nephews birthday. Party of 6. Thiis was my 3rd time to this establishment. Service was outstanding. We waited for nothing, food came out timely not rushed and hot. Our waitress was amazing. Impressed she took all our orders without writting anything down and did not miss abeat even after a few of us changed our minds on selections. This is a great neighborhood place to go for a great time, great meal and friendly staff to wait on you. Highly reccommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJoeSDined on 3/15/2014Ordering a special on the evening we attended, large potion of 16 oz. Porterhouse Steak was too tuff to chew let alone cut. Wife's order included risotto which was was to watery an covered with plan ordinary gravy, not the mushroom infused risottos seen on menu.greatly dissapointed, and will not return. Greatly surprised such a piece of beef I was served and was charged the price at $40.00. Again will not return.
- Great neighborhood restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2014Great neighborhood restaurant, staff is extremely helpful , food is delicious....Special Features:
- Awesome Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/15/2014This was our second time eating here and had another awesome dinner. Recommended to others who also have been there a few tea already. Delicious food for an affordable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new neighborhood favorite!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/7/2014We just love having a BYOB with wonderfully prepared food right in our community. We have now eaten at Piero's enough times that we know we can take friends there and feel confident we will have a great meal. Just dined there this past Friday --- our waiter did not rush us through and the meal met all of our expectations. Hopefully they will keep the menu interesting and keep a well trained staff.Special Features:
- Disappointed this time!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/7/2014We ate at this restaurant once before and the food and servie was good. However, this past Friday evening we ate there and was disappointed with the service. We had a party of 8. 6 of the 8 meals came out and the waiter told us that he put the wrong order in for two members of our party. The food finally arrived after the six of us had finished our meals. Also, the waiter never came to our table to ask us for refils on our beverages. We were extremely disappointed with the service and how they handled the situation.
- Fabulous find!LisaDined on 3/6/2014The food here is absolutely delicious. I thought the chopped salad was my favorite, until the entrée and dessert came out. Our waiter, Jason, was so attentive and recommended all his favorites, which did not disappoint. We will definitely go back!!Special Features:
- Basic is the right word forTkapVIPDined on 3/2/2014Basic is the right word for this spot. Good basic Italian food at a reasonable price. All of the portions are sizable and the pasta is prepared well. There is nothing fancy about the place or the food, but if you want a BYOB with a casual menu at a reasonable price, this is a good spot.I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERO SAD CUSTOMERSMaryDined on 3/1/2014We love Piero 's and are frequent customers. We also had reservations. We were brought into the back dining room after passing two empty tables. The table was also poorly lit. We requested a table change and after three times asking a waiter, we finally changed to one of the outside tables. My husband never complains about Service, but said our waiter was very sullen. He served us all right but said it seemed an effort. I never complain however this needed to be said. I'm sure we won't visit you in the near future.Special Features:
- My wife and I have wantedpolomanDined on 2/16/2014My wife and I have wanted to try this local restaurant for some time. Our table was ready when we arrived. The food was terrific, however, the service was much to be desired. Our server seemed disinterested. On several occasions, we needed to flag down the busser for drink refills and more bread(which was great!) There did not appear to be a manager on duty so we could address our concerns. We did meet a very friendly server(Katelyn I believe) who we would ask for on a future visit. Overall, food was what we expected but the service was disappointing to say the least.Special Features:
- i was sent an email with asaraDined on 2/15/2014i was sent an email with a Valentine Day menu and two of the items were taken off the menu because you ran out, we were very disappointed, we were looking forward to our meal.
- Pleasantly surprised!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014I really liked our dinner here, and was pleasantly surprised by the overall experience. I had not expected it to be great, but the staff does a great job with the service, and the food was really tasty, and they have some interesting choices on the menu that we tried and liked. definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice BYOB Italian FoodVSarangDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I always passed this place driving by for a year not but never went. We went on Valentines day this year and it was a great exprience. It was romantic, BYOB (which is always a plus), food list was a fix menu but had great choices. Food came out in a good amount of time, felt relaxing, not rushed. Would definitly go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/12/2014Great, great, great. Always good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousRose1201Dined on 2/11/2014Stopped in for dinner to try the menu after hearing rave reviews and it being recommended for our son and future daughter in laws rehearsal dinner. They did not disappoint and we left a deposit that night! We look forward to our next visit, which I hope is before the rehearsal! Great food, great service and great private room!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have been there a number ofOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/25/2014Have been there a number of times and have never had a bad meal or bad service.Special Features:
- We we're a party of four onOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/25/2014We we're a party of four on a snowy night. Our experience was enhanced by the friendliness of our waitress who was very knowledgeable and could describe every dish she was asked about. She was very attentive without being obtrusive. The serving of our appetizer, salad and dinner was done in a timely manner without feeling rushed. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/18/2014We will be back again and again. Several items on menu that seem appealing .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saltimbocca was terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/11/2014Apps and salad were very good but when the meal came I was extremely disappointed. The saltimbocca was terrible first if all the sauce was thin and oily with zero flavor, secondly the chicken was dry as can be my teeth were grinding with every bite I attempted. Finally there was supposed to be capicola with the meal and that was severely lacking. The server offered to make something else which I declined I ate the spinach which was fine and sent the plate back at the end of the meal basically untouched.
- Piero's was more than expectedWeekendDinerDined on 12/14/2013We were looking for a place not too far from home for a small celebration with my brother and his wife. We found Piero's and were glad we did. The for was very good. The dining area is comfortable and the service was excellent. The weather was terrible that night (sleet and ice storm) but Piero's was open and crowded.Special Features:
- My friend ordered wild mushroomthreesomeDined on 12/12/2013My friend ordered wild mushroom ravoli but received mushroom risotto which she accepted not wanting to wait for the ravoli since we all were being served. Our server informed us that he would remove the risotto from the bill and which he said he had done before denied saying when reminded about the bill. I recommend:: When an order is incorrect and the diner accepts the wrong dish, the original order should be prepared to take. I fined that a fair resolution.
- Enjoyable dinnerDianeDined on 11/30/2013Very good food. Waitress was energetic and friendly. This restaurant is very well decorated with beautiful crown molding and tasteful decorations. Nice way to spend a Saturday night.Special Features:
- first trip...ECSCBKVIPDined on 11/23/2013BYO. We ordered 3 apps to share (for 4 persons). While delicious, considering the portion size, thought them to be pricey ($12 for 3 smaller-than-golfball crab cakes). The waiter forgot to serve our salads. Meals were tasty. Portions not large (no doggy bags), but adequate. Again, we decided some were pricey for portion size. Creme brulee & lava cake to share-delicious. Comparing to other restaurants visited recently, other Italian BYOs nearby that are more cost-friendly and the food is just as good. We recently went to a New Hope restaurant (non-Italian) where food was better and we paid the same price, with two drinks per person. If we return, we'll skip the apps. Even though they were delicious, we did not feel they were worth the cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarkMarkVIPDined on 11/19/2013We went to Pieros for the first time and were lea scantly surprised by the quality of the food and the less ant and relaxing atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely putting Piero'sMattyODined on 11/16/2013Definitely putting Piero's on my top 5 list. Great time. Great food. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BYOB for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/9/2013Chefs selections were hot and delicious. Very attentive wait staff. Desserts are made fresh. Prices were on point. There is a large banquet room available for parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant eveningLeebsDined on 10/26/2013My wife and I had a nice dinner - the food is good and the service as well. The unfortunate part was that we were seated just inside the dining room door, which is a high traffic area and subject to cold drafts when the door from the vestibule is opened. We will return but will request seating away from the door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in the Huntingdonnm3115Dined on 10/19/2013Great find in the Huntingdon Valley & Warminster area.Special Features:
- My husband and I had a greatBarbaraDined on 10/18/2013My husband and I had a great dining experience. The food was great. The dining rooms were decorated very nicely. Our service was good. We certainly will be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BYOBJkraziDined on 10/12/2013Very Busy , loud, seating a little tight, but the food was great, Daniel our waiter was a true pro with personality, and we will return. We had a group of six and everyone enjoyed themselves. Prices are good too.Special Features:
- the food was wonderful, lovelyfussyDined on 10/12/2013the food was wonderful, lovely atmosphere and really appreciate that is is BYOB!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great VibeJillyDined on 9/27/2013Piero's was able to seat us right away for our table of four. Energetic server who kept us entertained and extremely friendly. It is BYO so it worke out perfectly to keep our bill low. Food was fantastic! The fresh mozzarella and crab cakes were amazing. We cannot wait to go back!Special Features:
- Great timeMMarDined on 9/27/2013We are five lady friends that wanted good food, pleasant atmosphere, and lots of time to catch up and laugh with each other. We found it all here. All of us loved our food and the waitstaff was delightful. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MACMAC1Dined on 9/21/2013First time and was pleasantly surprised with a delicious dinner and an adorable waitress. It was an overall enjoyable night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!Rose1201Dined on 9/20/2013I love this place! More and more try to compete with them but never succeed!Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedjjw1964Dined on 9/14/2013Went in with an open mind because I read some good, some bad reviews. Our experience was very good. The place wasn't noisy, the decor was very nice. The food served was hot and plentiful. I had the gnocchi, and my wife had the chicken parm. The service was very attentive without being pushy, and our chocolate chip cheesecake was great! Will definitely be eating here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/31/2013Great food, very nice ambience, service was spot on. Not a better BYOB in the area. The menu had everything I wanted and more and I was informed that the weekday menu includes lots of comfort food for quick and less expensive family dining. I would highly recommend Piero's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DECENT MEALEscapeAlcatrazDined on 8/27/2013This restaurant served a good meal as a neighborhood restaurant but not as a top restaurant as it is advertised. The calamari appetizer was very bland. The antipasto was good. The dinner portions were very small. The gnocchi were so tiny you could not pick up the taste when you were eating them. The ravioli were mostly dough. The deserts were great. As a neighborhood / family restaurant, I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.