Mi Casa Restaurant - Walnut Creek
2195 N. Broadway
Walnut Creek, CA 94596Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Mi Casa Restaurant - Walnut Creek
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.micasa-wc.com/
- Phone: 9259378800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Sunday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican, Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: Luz Romero
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We can cater parties of any size. Please contact Luz Romero or Jose Maldonado to accommodate your needs.
A word from Mi Casa Restaurant - Walnut Creek
Mi Casa is a family owned restaurant located in the heart of Walnut Creek. Spanish for "My Home," Mi Casa combines the authenticity of traditional Mexican and Central American dishes with the comfortable ambiance of home. Dishes at Mi Casa are made from scratch with the freshest and highest quality ingredients, following old family recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation. In 2007 the Maldonado family decided it was time to share their family recipes with the public, thus opening Mi Casa. Since then our dishes have been well received by our guests. Whether meeting friends for some of our famous sangria, celebrating a special event, or simply enjoying a casual lunch on the patio, we look forward to welcoming you to our home- "Mi Casa Es Su Casa"Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mi Casa Restaurant - Walnut Creek reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (1)Show More
- Food was awesome. Pealla likeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/20/2011Food was awesome. Pealla like mom would make it, if she were of spanish descent.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable location, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 10/16/2011Very enjoyable location, food and dining experience. Slightly different Latin menu mkes for pleasant experienceSpecial Features:
- very sad that is is so emptyOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 6/4/2011very sad that is is so empty - I was intriqued by the menu - some defferent items and a South-American approach - soggy chips did not bode well the the balance of the evening...
- This is our 3rd time there,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2011This is our 3rd time there, just what the Doctor ordered for good homemade Latin food. The staff are efficient the food is hot and the vegetables/salads are fresh. A special feature every Tuesdays is $2.00 Taco Tuesdays. One could eat there often and not be bored with the food.Special Features:
- Our waitress was very charmingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/16/2011Our waitress was very charming but the food and drinks were really not anything special. This is a shame because the description and menu hold some promise. My wife is a fajita fanatic Her fajitas were thin little grey strands of meat cooked to death. They were not the succulent tender skirt steak one hopes for. Both our meals had pretty salty reduced sauces on. Salt is for seasoning not for hypertension. This place could be fabulous, but the food sadly lets it down.
- I went for Carne asada andOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/13/2011I went for Carne asada and they serve me a steak. I oredered extra rice and never came. There was not too many people and took too long to serve my order
- Food was good but not extraordinarydragonreesVIPDined on 4/12/2011Food was good but not extraordinary. The Molcajete was okay, but not up to expectations. Sea Food soup was fine.Special Features:
- Quaint, unusual Mexican/SpanishIceguybobVIPDined on 4/9/2011It's like dining in a private home. Very unique experience. Food could be better - but it's hard to find good Mexican food in the Bay Area.Special Features:
- Good Experience, great neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/3/2011Good Experience, great neighborhood restuarant propriortor was friendly and helpful in making the selections.Special Features:
- I cant wait to come back andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/16/2011I cant wait to come back and try other items on the menu.Special Features: