Buca di Beppo - Las Vegas
412 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7028662867x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Eduardo Cuevas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Las Vegas
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Buca di Beppo - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (40)special occasion (31)kid-friendly (17)great for lunch (16)fit for foodies (15)neighborhood gem (13)romantic (7)great for brunch (6)notable wine list (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Thanksgiving dinnerElhamDined on 11/28/2013This is our 2nd year at Buca di Beppo for Thanksgiving, the food was delicious the service was excellent. We really like this place. I would recommend this place to anyone I know.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turkey and mashed potatoeseat4funnDined on 11/28/2013Turkey and mashed potatoes were good, Everything else remained to be desired. I guess an Italian place cannot be expect to do a good old American dinner. We were served quickly, however I felt that they kind of threw the food on the table. May try them for the Italian part. Noise level high.
- Yuck. What a disappointmentmauifoodieDined on 11/28/2013This was the third year we have gone here for Thanksgiving dinner. Unfortunately, it will be the last as this was the worst meal we have ever had. Not only did we have a repeat of a huge, noisy, mannerless group of young boys with their parents (it was the parents who lacked common sense, manners, etc.), we couldn't even claim that the food was good enough to excuse lack of ambiance. The stuffing, which we were looking forward to, had no taste, nor did the baked ziti. These have always been our favorites. The turkey was processed and flavorless. The only tasty part of the meal was the chopped salad.Special Features:
- needed more attentivenessOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/28/2013needed more attentiveness to filling up beverages not so much on cleaning off the plates. biggest critic...not enough turkey gravy and cranberry sauce.....the bowls we received were very very small,,,,sorry just being honestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Service!bermoDined on 11/28/2013Buca is a 30 mile drive for us, and whenever we get a decent coupon, or on special occasions, we drive it. It's our favorite Las Vegas Italian Restaurant and believe me, we have lots of Italian choices. Now, If they would only build one in Henderson!Special Features:
- italian bombbirthday55Dined on 11/22/2013I love the whole experience. The ambiance is so unique & vintage. The staff is always smiling, well dressed, helpful in making selections, and attend to you with care. The Sangria, red or white, is so light in body but bold on the pallet. The fresh baked bread and dip sets the tone to a conversation that is sure to begin. As one looks at the pictures & art work there is never a silent moment. Next arrives the meals which can be spend y but at each serving you can never say you didn't get enough cause there is always left overs to enjoy the next day. We love to order a different dish for each guest and sample each plate. The food is so yummy!!! With a touch of old style here comes the camera girl who takes your pictures if you would like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with GrandchildrenRiffVIPDined on 11/20/2013Love to go to Buca and this one away from the strip was great. Spaghetti, garlic bread, house Chianti - what more could we want! The six of us shared the brownie sundae dessert - yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good, weJacksonDined on 11/11/2013The food was very good, we enjoyed the experience.Special Features:
- Thanks John WayneWeluvtoeatDined on 11/7/2013Celebrated my mother's birthday at Buca do Beppo. Great food and great service. Thank you to our waiter John Wayne for great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumShanootDined on 11/6/2013Buca is a place we go to when we are really hungry and have a group. Big, family style service and yummy food! Great pics on the wall reminds me of my Nanny's family album. A good, relaxed place to unwind with family and friends.Special Features:
- first timerbirthdayforgottenDined on 11/6/2013Food was delicious i was disappointed that the staff didn't. Sing or even mention my boyfriends birthday when i clearly stated it on the reservation when i booked it i didnt want to tell the waiter in front of him because i wanted it to be a surprise :( so that moment was ruined but the food was great we went to a differrent restaurant for desert so we can sing happy birthdaySpecial Features:
- No Birthday Treat?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/29/2013We were celebrating a birthday and informed the waiter. At most places a small cake or dessert is presented to the special guest. No treat or mention of the birthday. Disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian DiningokchazmatVIPDined on 10/25/2013Excellent food, great house Chianti and the service was good. I always have to go eat at Buca's when in town.Special Features:
- Family Dinner CelebrationMarioDined on 10/20/2013Food and service was terrific, we had a great time at our daughter's Graduation dinner celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, not bad, but nothing specialLove2DineOutDined on 10/13/2013Good, family-style restaurant. Worth the price if you have large numbers of people sharing dishes. "Small" sizes are easily shared by 3, possibly 4, people. We were encouraged to order "large" entrees to split, but it would have been more sincere to suggest "small" when only pairs of us were sharing those entrees. It's a casual, comfortable atmosphere. The food is good, but there are better choices if you're looking for really good Italian food. The service was the biggest disappointment. Our waitress told us she was new, but she made many mistakes. We were forgiving at the start, but then it became frustrating. It would also be helpful to have single-sized servings of dessert. All choices are large and $12-$14.Special Features:
- chicken marsalagrandmaDined on 10/13/2013Way too sweet, enjoyed Buca 2 years ago. but won't be back. The place used to be packed. It had alot of empty tables. That should be the first clue. What happened?
- wrong order!vegasbabyDined on 10/5/2013we placed our order and our server brought us the wrong item. when my wift told her that this was not what we ordered, she told my wife that she was wrong. terrible service!
- Great food, great servicemarkpDined on 10/5/2013I enjoyed a fantastic night with my family and friends from Australia. The atmosphere is great, service was exceptional and the food was excellent. Large serves, great quality and presentation. I highly this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, a few service issuesLisaMVIPDined on 9/29/2013Our waiter's section was clearly over-seated by the hostess. Too many diners for one person to handle. We had to move our appetizer dishes to a vacant table to allow room for the entrees as no one bussed the table in between courses. Our waiter forgot to put in our broccoli side order, but instead of owning up to it he blamed the kitchen and it arrived after we had finished almost half of our entree courses. It was still really good though, with lots of garlic slivers. Great mussels marina and as always, the chicken limone was delicious. Waters and soda refills were few and far between. This was my first visit to the Las Vegas branch. My prior trips had been to the Colorado Springs location, but it was closed a few years ago.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Started off a little rocky,jackieDined on 9/28/2013Started off a little rocky, but between the manager and waiter it ended up being a wonderful evening. Thank you !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 8 year old son had a greatLVPeepsDined on 9/28/2013Our 8 year old son had a great time - waiter was great with kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunExpectbetterthanhomecookVIPDined on 9/21/2013An onslaught of family style Italian with Carmine's and maggianos; all national chains at this point. We had apple Gorgonzola salad and lasagna and were very pleased with both. Alcohol prices much more reasonable than Carmine's at Caesars and much more down to earth staff and service. Our waitress was in training, on the job 4 days but she was being watched rather closely by a manager who stepped in when she couldn't answer questions about the wines available. She ultimately charged us for a Malbec although we had ordered the house chianti and it took her several long attempts to correct it, but she did correct it as it turns out on my credit card. Will cut her some slack; we enjoyed the visit and food. Would consider revisiting/takeout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always dependableHappyHalDined on 9/18/2013This restaurant always serves great food and the servers are always great at helping decide on choices, portions etc. The place is really great for larger groups, especially in the "Pope" room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- what happened ?karenDined on 9/13/2013I have always have been a huge supporter but the last 4 times I hve been to your restaurants the quality of the food has been awful. I ws there twice last month once for lunch at Summerlin the other dinner at Flamingo. I ordered your spinach sald for lunch , it was soggy and only had a few pieces of spinach was all lettuce, what gives ? Dinner was awul the salad was good but the pesto chicken ws over cooked and hard The penne arriabatta was awful the sausage were hard as rocks and the sauce lousy. A few months ago had dinner at Summerliin for my sons birthday the food was horrible then chicken parm hard and overcooked . Needless to say I have given you addtional tries and I will not be back.
- I love Bucca and always have.FullnhappyDined on 9/13/2013I love Bucca and always have. The portion size is perfect and even though I have been here many times still surprised at how large it is. I was a little disappointed with one of my entrees. I had the penne San remo and the chicken was a little rubbery as though it had been reheated a few times or cooked too long. The service was great. Very genuine and helpful. Although I have taken my kids here many of the art displayed is not appropriate for kids and I will think twice about bringing them again now that they're older and very impressionable. Except for the pictures this is a very family friendly restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why bother making a reservation...Ray702Dined on 9/11/2013It almost seemed like I was punished for making a reservation. I requested a booth. When I checked in, the host greeted me warmly. When the waitress approached, she made a remark about having to clean a booth. She walked away annoyed. After a few minutes I glanced a the host which prompted her to inform me it was taking long because I requested a booth. I though the point of making a reservation is so that they are ready to receive you when you arrive.
- We love going to Buca de BeppoDennyDined on 9/11/2013We love going to Buca de Beppo when family members come to town. When making reservations at this restaurant, ask for the KITCHEN TABLE. It gives you a view into the kitchen to watch the chefs cook your wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Fun Family TraditionlovebucaDined on 9/11/2013The first time we went to Buca's, it was the first time my parents were meeting my soon-to-be-husband's parents. The ambiance and family-style food made the night a success. We are now married with three children and we dine at Buca di Beppo's for almost every birthday. It is our intimate family celebration the day of before the big party at home. The staff and service at Buca's always makes for a fun and festive night. It's a great place to eat, drink and be merry with friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinner with friendsMikeODined on 9/6/2013I thought the server Mike was courteous, sincere and accommodating. We were kind of squished in the booth / table combo with 8 total. We noticed larger booth / table combos we should have moved to, our waiter did offer. My parents are from Sicily and the food made me feel like I was at my parents. I like the family style serving plates and the decor like my grandmothers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So muchgreat food!KimADined on 9/2/2013Family style dining, small portions are plenty for 3-4 people. Excellent service, freindly and great location off the strip.. Also a location at Excalibur!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- from great to good, @ the endfiredinerDined on 8/31/2013We were seated in an area that was quite, with another couple in the same area. Ambience was great, where we were able to hear each other conversing. Then 15mins into our dinner, a party of about 20 young women & about 5 men, were there for a birthday party. Then the noise level rose from a low, normal conversation in our group. To what did you say? Speak louder, I can'nt hear you! No fault in the LOUD celebration. But could'nt the resturant have forseen better, that a large group & a small 1 together in the same area, might cause a bad dining experince. NOTE; have eaten here many times for different resons & this was the first time I was disappointed. As they say "Their's a first time for everything."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had issues with service. ThisDebbieDined on 8/30/2013Had issues with service. This is not normal for Buca Di Beppo. Also returned salad because of bad lettuce...they brought us another one and it was the same. Also ordered garlic bread and it came after we were done eating. Our server was not very attentive.He seemed very disorganized. Again...none of this is normal for BucaDi Beppo. We all agreed that it was a good thing we know this is not normal or we would not plan to go back. We also sat there waiting for our bill. Other than the salad issue the food was great as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, Fun, FunGreatDined on 8/22/2013Had a great time. Had relatives in from New York and wanted something different. We were lucky enough to get the kitchen table which made a big hit. They couldn't get over the size portions and loved the food. We were never rushed to leave and we caught up on the last 32 years that had gone-by until finally reconnecting again.. Thanks a million Bucca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very expensive outing, OG is bettVegasDined on 8/22/2013We had never been to I BdB before. I did not care for the family style, it was very prices. The bruchetta did not come with enough bread for the mixture. The chicken was good, but not enough sauce. The past was good, but not worth the price. It was not a bad experience, but not a good one. Three of us 56.00, and that was with a 10.00 off coupon.
- The food was great but sat in barcanadakerriDined on 8/21/2013We ordered the 4 eat for 40.00$. It was a good selection of food from a pre fixed menu. We ordered a meatball on the side and was enough to share with 2 people. The cons of this visit.. we sat in the bar with our 14 year old daughter. The bartender was still prepping and getting ready for the evening. The server was friendly but had a lot going on. He was making drinks for the restaurant, prepping work that had not been done earlier (we heard the staff talking) and taking tables?? He did his best to make sure we had great service but he was juggling a lot of hats. Not sure I needed to hear how sangria was 86 because someone earlier didn't do the prep work. Our experience was good. Our service was good. Food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We took a friend that lovesfussydinerDined on 8/20/2013We took a friend that loves Italian food and had never been to Buca. He really enjoyed the food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait staff were great. FoodlvexpDined on 8/18/2013Wait staff were great. Food was so-so. Loved Bucca prior 4 times we have dined at other Buccas but not this one. The veal was tough and the sauce was on the sweet side. The Italian sausage was great. Our section of the restaurant was very warm. Will not return to this particular restaurant but will try another one.
- August Birthday ClubCrazydogladiesbdayclubDined on 8/17/2013Great service, we had a wonderful fun time celebrating 3 birthday's the food was great and the price of the entire evening was the best. Thank you to everyone. We will be returning for more celebrations.Special Features:
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/16/2013We've dined at Buca many times. This time was extra special when we had the pleasure of being served by Aaron. Wonderful meal; fantastic service. Always enjoy dining at Buca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service, service, service.eatoutofternDined on 8/11/2013Josh should be training all your wait staff! He is the most incredible waiter I have encountered in Las Vegas. I felt the last time I ate there would be my last, food was poor, service only adequate. But my family encouraged me to try it again, and I agreed only if we had a table in Josh's section. Your food is not that much better than what I can cook at home, minus the mess and clean up, so the only thing that separates you from other restaurants is your service and Josh provides the best in the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.