Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino
777 Hollywood Blvd.
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.hollywoodindiana.com/
- Phone: 8125398220
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Clendon Springer
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Final Cut Steakhouse can offer an intimate and relaxed setting for your private group. From a private Boardroom able to service a group up to 12 to a special area known as Steak Dome able to accommodate groups up to 40. Contact Reservations for availability.
- Entertainment: Final Cut Steakhouse at Hollywood Casino is just steps away from an ultimate array of gaming action! We offer a wide variety of entertainment including fabulous Las Vegas-style gambling. In the Mood for Dancing? Try Boogie Nights, a 70's & 80's night club Complete with DJ, Disco Ball, Celebrity Impersonators & an Authentic 70's Lighted Dance Floor, as well as Our Hollywood Ballroom featuring concerts and events throughout the year.
A word from Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino
If you are looking for the pinnacle steakhouse experience, Final Cut will set a new standard of excellence from state-of-the-art preparation to exceptional service and a unique Hollywood atmosphere. Come and discover Final Cut Steakhouse at Hollywood Casino, featuring prime and premium selections of beef…Succulent seafood and an extensive International wine selection. Don"t miss the all-new Final Cut Steakhouse, only at Hollywood Casino. A Cut Above the Rest…Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino - Best Restaurants in Lawrenceburg, IN ›
Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (11)romantic (7)notable wine list (4)fit for foodies (4)late-night find (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Perfect date nightDatenightDined on 2/12/2014We both got 12oz. Filets. I cut mine with a butter knife it was so tender. The seasoning encrusting the outside was so flavorful it did not require steak sauce. Perfect temp!! Amazing atmosphere!! Thank u for a wonderful valentines day to these new parents.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingsatisfiedDined on 2/2/2014Our experience was absolutely outstanding. the food was awesome and the service was excellent. Our waiter, Rick, was superb! My husband had the seabass and I the filet mignon and both were perfectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just okRobinDined on 2/1/2014We eat at Final Cut often and finding that food is being delivered not as ordered but noboday checks until after you are done with your meal..service is definatley going downhill Ordered my steak med well and told the server if they had to butterfly the steak that was fine...my steak arrived and it was med (very red and bloody) but did not see our server until after the meal - he then offered to have it cooked longer but my husband was finished with his meal so I took the rest of my steak home for my dog.. We eat at final cut often and it seems that our waiter/waitress never check to see if the food is satisfactory until after we are done...If the food keeps coming out like it has we may not visit final cut...
- Excellent experienceFirst2dineDined on 1/28/2014Service, quality of food, & atmosphere was great. Would definitely recommend to friends & familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConcernsDuckhornDined on 1/24/2014Why on Friday night were there so few people dining, was it the price or food quality? This is the only Steakhouse in the area, what is missing?? We live in the area and would like to have a nice steak and seafood resturant with exceptional food quality but are concerned that so few people were dining, did we miss somethng other than the price which was high??Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic meal start to finish.TheICCDined on 1/23/2014Our service was absolutely perfect. While I expected a good meal, the preparation was above my expectations! Had a filet, au gratins, caprese style salad. Only minor hiccup was a fairly boring dessert...they were homemade doughnuts which sounded wonderful but they were pretty cake like and not very sweet. Still tasty just not up to par with the rest of the meal. Very nice night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak houseGamerchickDined on 1/17/2014I love Final Cut. The filet mignon was the best I have ever tasted, the lobster risotto was creamy and delicious, and the pecan pie with ice cream and Chantilly whipped cream is to die for! Please do not leave this restaurant without ordering the pecan pie!! Service is impeccable. If there is a negative, it's their short wine list. No red zinfandels (my husband's favorite), but they do have a few wines by the glass.Special Features:
- The steak was excellent. WevarietyDined on 1/11/2014The steak was excellent. We got stale bread with our Brie. The Caesar salad was good but needed fresher lettuce. I hated the asparagus (too sweet) but my partner love them. Service was great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was superb. The atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014The food was superb. The atmosphere was romantic and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Final Cut is never disappointing!cmoneyDined on 1/4/2014We took another couple here for a double date. This was their first experience here and they absolutely loved it! We were quit pleased as always... The only negative was the creamed corn wasn't as good as usual and the side of mushrooms were very dry and not much flavor... With everything else being so amazing nobody left feel slitted or disappointed. Can't wait for the opportunity to go back and enjoy another amazing experience! Thanks!Special Features:
- Even though sitting in a 'nonGregDined on 12/29/2013Even though sitting in a 'non smoking section', we could still smell smoke from the smoking section.Special Features:
- Holiday celebration..?Ceres47Dined on 12/25/2013We were splurging since the kiddos were out of town and decided to make reservations at Final Cut at Hollywood casino... We played for a bit, checked in and were greeted immediately and seated.... From there it was a different story. Our waitress, Brenda, was very short and very hurried with us... But certainly warmed up when she got to the table next to us! It was like watching Jeckyl& Hyde! The other table she was smiling and cutting up with the guests... Our table? She acted as if she was being hassled when we asked info on prime rib. We asked for more bread, never got it... Ryan was great, just avoid Brenda!!Special Features:
- Making a reservation on lineSANDYDined on 12/24/2013Making a reservation on line was new to me. I did call the restaurant to verify right after I made the reservations... she had them in the books almost immediately!!! We arrived a little early, had a drink at the bar and then they seated us immediately. The server (Josh I believe) was awesome!! Very personable, attentive and knowledgeable. The food was great!!! Asked for steaks prepared Pittsburgh style and they were unbelievably good!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeParadise7Dined on 12/18/2013Really good steaks...porterhouse and ribeye are always good, service was very good. Will be back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/14/2013Dinner was exceptional. Steaks were cooked perfectly. The quality of the steaks was exceptional. Side items (we ordered Smashed Potatoes) were large enough for at least two adults. Very nice environment. Excellent choice for a nice, quiet dinner or even a larger group of animated friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good steak!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/14/2013I had bone in ribeye steak and it was very good. Also, onion soup was excellent! Good service, good ambience and good food. I would definitely try again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food quality lackingRetiredDined on 12/14/2013I had the fillet as I always do but it tasted more like a NY strip...very surprising...normally his place is top notch....and the baked potato tasted like it was a reheated leftover...very surprising considering the cost. Great server though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Remarkable Dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/7/2013From the beginning of dinner to dessert, its been some of the best meals ever tasted. We've been going to your restaurant for a few years now and I've never had a bad meal. The jumbo shrimp is HUGE! and the filet mignon melts in your mouth. The Final Cut is by far the best restaurant we've ever had and trust me we eat around a lot! Being that it was our 7 year anniversary we had to go here and eat again due to having a perfect score with us. It wasn't the gambling that made the highlights, it was the food! Thank you all for the service and terrific atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!PapaWoodyDined on 12/4/2013We had a Great dinner for my wife's birthday. I had a great steak and the wife had lobster. Everything was very tasty, cooked to perfection and the service was first rate. Menu is pricey, but worth it for a special occasion that everyone will remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my experiencepokerjimDined on 11/30/2013The service was exceptional. They catered to our every request. As for the food, everyone in my party were extremely pleased with their order. Everything was cooked to perfection. Will definitely dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above and beyond; great placeProudparentsDined on 11/26/2013There are so many superlatives to describe The Final Cut that it is impossible to pick one. Great. Outstanding. Superb. Friendly. Engaging. Excellent. Delicious. During my family's dinner there we were treated to all of those. I've never come across such an excellent staff. We had about four different servers and each and made sure our dining experience was flawless. Kudos to Rick! The food was as outstanding as the staff. . I also have to add that we were celebrating our son's 21st birthday and he was treated friendly from the time we walked in. Proving what a top-notch operation this is, they treated him to a slice of cheesecake that may be the best I've eaten. The chef even outlined the side of the plate with "21" in icing. Great touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- how would you like your steakhowwouldyoulikeDined on 11/24/2013my wife asked for a fillet "medium well" it came out bleeding. Our waitress even noticed it after my wife toughed through a 1/4 of it. The waitress then asked do you want me to take it back and throw it on the fire, yes my wife said. It came back well done like a piece of shoe leather one bite and my wife was done. Not a very good experienceSpecial Features:
- Very nice upscale restaurantFergyDined on 11/24/2013Very nice upscale restaurant at the Hollywood casino. Quite a few offerings on the menu, from steaks to seafood all ala cart.We were celebrating a birthday and everything was handled well , from drinks and apps right through desert. I definetly will go again !I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary DinnerBillDined on 11/23/2013We were very pleased with the whole experience - the service was professional and friendly, the food was superb - we had the filet mignon, the wine was terrific, and we finished it off with a great cheesecake. We are not prone to giving high marks as many restaurants have fallen to quite mediocre, but we can truly say The Final Cut was outstanding. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyelad47Dined on 11/23/2013good food and service, I would love to go back with a friend next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad waiterguy1006Dined on 11/22/2013My girlfriend and I both agree that the waiter was much to relax to serve us. The first thing he said that he did not know that we were sitting at our booth., waiting for him to show up for our order. The next problem we notice that every time he came back to see us he would lean against the end of our booth like he was too tired to serve us. I have eaten here several times before but this was the first time with my new girlfriend and I have to say I was embarrassed with the waiter service. I will come back but I will make sure that I do NOT get that waiter again. I wish I knew his name so I could tell you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic dinnerMelmanDined on 11/22/2013Final cut is an awesome place to have a romantic dinner n drink some fine wine! This deffently is a 5 star establishment! We loved it all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not just another steak houseShadeDined on 11/22/2013Final Cut, at Hollywood casino! is an excellent restaurant that is only surpassed by the service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good timeParadise7Dined on 11/21/2013We all ordered the porterhouse steaks best steak in town...the colossal crab was really good...carrot cake amazing...been there 3 times in the last month will go back soon. Service was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic service, food was superbjimvDined on 11/16/2013Just an all-around great experience for a very special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2013We had a wonderful experience - great food, wonderful atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Awesome Experience!JulieVIPDined on 11/12/2013We really enjoy Final Cut. Matt was our server and he is awesome, only to be outdone by the food. Matt recommended the 'catch of the day' which was trout and it was fabulous! My husband had the short ribs and really enjoyed his meal as well. We look forward to our next visit to Final Cut. Thanks Matt and all those at Final Cut who make it such a memorable evening.
- Birthday DinnerJJsBistroDined on 11/2/2013Very pricey and Lobster was so chewy we could not eat it!Special Features:
- Birthday dinner done right!EdwardDined on 10/26/2013Couldn't get a table at any of Ruby's places for a last minute birthday dinner so decided to try Final Cut. It's definitely the next best steak place around. HUGE crab cake appetizer was delicious. Filet was wonderful. Large cut with light seasoning that's tasty but not overpowering. Meat was cooked to order but leaned slightly towards the under-done side. Creamed corn was incredible! Don't go there without ordering it. Au gratin potatoes were also very good. Wine list (on an iPad) has plenty of good selections with some bottles seemingly overpriced but others surprisingly under-priced. Waiter was super nice& his recommendations were great but a tad inattentive so we refilled our own wine glasses. Overall the meal was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceuncamookieDined on 10/19/2013The steak was as tender as any I have ever encountered and service was wonderful!Special Features:
- not going backlove2dineDined on 10/19/2013My wife and I have gone here for special occasions for the last couple years, but this was the last time. It has gone steadily downhill. The steaks are still good, and had a nice char, but both were overcooked. Filet fell apart like it had been sitting in tenderizer too long. Wine by the glass had turned, had to send it back, replacement glasses no better. Brand ordered we have at home and this did not taste the same, almost as if they had cut it with cheaper wine. Glasses themselves reeked of cigarette smoke. Should've ordered a whole bottle so I could've watched them open it, but got tired of dealing with it. If it was a cheaper restaurant you would expect some shortcomings, but this was definitely not cheap. Not worth the $.
- TastyshepDined on 10/19/2013Good service and nice table setting. Bread was outstanding. Shrimp tempura - delicious. 16 oz. Ribeye was excellent. Chilean sea bass was fantastic. Sautéed Mushrooms were very good. Over all nice dinner with friends.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerTinaPDined on 10/19/2013We have been here before and we will come back. The service and the food was outstanding. It is costly but.....you get what you pay for. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at the HollywoodjohnDined on 10/18/2013My husband and I get free rooms and food Comps at both the Hollywood and the Horseshoe Casino. We have selected the Hollywood lately because we prefer the restaurant. The food and service is always superb. My husband especially likes the Pork Chops. One really can't find Pork chops like that anywhere!Special Features:
- Areas BestMrGPDined on 10/18/2013Steaks are excellent! If your not a big eater, they will allow you to split an entrée. Sides are a la carte, with more than enough for 2 to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.