Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino
777 Hollywood Blvd.
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.hollywoodindiana.com/
- Phone: 8125398220
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Clendon Springer
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Final Cut Steakhouse can offer an intimate and relaxed setting for your private group. From a private Boardroom able to service a group up to 12 to a special area known as Steak Dome able to accommodate groups up to 40. Contact Reservations for availability.
- Entertainment: Final Cut Steakhouse at Hollywood Casino is just steps away from an ultimate array of gaming action! We offer a wide variety of entertainment including fabulous Las Vegas-style gambling. In the Mood for Dancing? Try Boogie Nights, a 70's & 80's night club Complete with DJ, Disco Ball, Celebrity Impersonators & an Authentic 70's Lighted Dance Floor, as well as Our Hollywood Ballroom featuring concerts and events throughout the year.
A word from Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino
If you are looking for the pinnacle steakhouse experience, Final Cut will set a new standard of excellence from state-of-the-art preparation to exceptional service and a unique Hollywood atmosphere. Come and discover Final Cut Steakhouse at Hollywood Casino, featuring prime and premium selections of beef…Succulent seafood and an extensive International wine selection. Don"t miss the all-new Final Cut Steakhouse, only at Hollywood Casino. A Cut Above the Rest…Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino - Best Restaurants in Lawrenceburg, IN ›
Final Cut at The Hollywood Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (12)romantic (8)notable wine list (4)fit for foodies (4)late-night find (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- 4th trip here and it was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/27/20114th trip here and it was great as always. The rubs on the steaks as well as the steaks are excellent. Our steaks were cooked to our order. If you want a GREAT side, order the Bourbon Creamed Corn With Parmesan Crust. It is one of the reasons we go.Special Features:
- Great as always, though IOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/25/2011Great as always, though I find the move to offer wine list on an iPad to be annoying - however, I despise apple. Wonderful steaks, great salads, solid sides. Service is fantastic.Special Features:
- Great food, great atmosphere,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/21/2011Great food, great atmosphere, great service. They let us split entrees with no added charge. Steaks are outstanding.Special Features:
- Terrible service. Food mediocre.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/13/2011Terrible service. Food mediocre. Definitely not worth the $$, save your money and go to Jeff Ruby's at Belterra for a great meal!
- outstanding place to eat.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2011outstanding place to eat. have dined there several times always very goodSpecial Features:
- Best steak I've had in quitegcupitoDined on 5/8/2011Best steak I've had in quite some time--better than Ruby's. Perfectly cooked and could've cut with a butter knife. Service was good but not overbearing.Special Features:
- Great food, service and atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/8/2011Great food, service and atmosphere. Competitive pricing for upscale dining. Have enjoyed it there many times.
- Great ServiceFMasDined on 5/7/2011I've eaten at The Bogart room many of times looks like the same staff very good service,Special Features:
- The Final Cut is inside theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/30/2011The Final Cut is inside the Hollywood Casino. Our friends had told us that this steakhouse equalled Jeff Ruby's steaks and their favorite- Mortons. My husband stated that the strip steak was excellent! And that's hard for him to rate anything excellent other than a Jeff Ruby's steak! I have researched/eaten in steak houses from NYC to San Francisco with Vail, Aspen, Chicago, The Biltmore etc. & no other compared according to him (I'm a vegetarian for 48 years). So check it out for an "excellent" steak! Many staff have worked in several Jeff Ruby restaurants from Belterra to Cincinnati ones. The atmosphere, however, is NOT a sophisticated atmosphere! The server was overly friendly, even sat in our booth due to the loud noises!Special Features:
- Ok overall. 20% too expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/23/2011Overall the meal was ok. Felt a little pricy for the quality of the food. We had 2 filets order MR and Medium and they came out being cooked the exact same. The asparagus side dish was $6 for 5 pieces. It was good but come on... The lobster bisque which is one of my favorite dishes, was too thick and not as sweet as it should be. The house salad was excellent and I would suggest it. The creme brûlée was excellent. The service was helpful but not intrusive. She kept a nice distance to allow us to talk and we didn't feel rushed which was nice. Overall if you are there it is an ok meal but I wouldn't suggest making a special trip for it.
- We loved it --we've been thereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/16/2011We loved it --we've been there before and would highly recommend. We think it is better than Jeff Ruby's in Cincy. The only negative comment--is the background music was too loud for talking.Special Features:
- Everything was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/10/2011Everything was wonderful. The tempura shrimp was out of this world. I am not a fan of seafood but the sauce served with the dish was amazing. A bit of honey and perhaps chipolte and brown sugar. The wedge salad, not just a quarter of a head of lettuce, this was dressed perfectly. Chrisp with the diced tomato and the blue cheese, topped with ranch. The combo brought it all together. The steak, cut with your fork melt in your mouth tender, charred just the right amount cooked to perfection. The baked potato is large enough to share. All in all well worth the drive for me!Special Features:
- My wife and I both had fillets.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/7/2011My wife and I both had fillets. They were cooked to perfection and were possibly the best steaks we have ever had. The Bearnaise sauce was flavorful and creamy. The side items, asparagus and three cheese potatoes, were also perfectly cooked and pleasantly flavorful. It was early when we got there so we had the entire dining room to ourselves to sit, talk, enjoy the food and celebrate our anniversary. For dessert we shared a Creme brulees that was superb, with a perfectly caramelized topping. Matt M. our waiter was attentive but not overly so, just right.Special Features:
- Terrible service.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/2/2011This meal left a lot to be desired, I do not recommend dining here and will not return. Server (Ian) forgot lobster tail, and then proceeded to make us feel bad because he brought it out half way through our meal and we no longer wanted it. Tempura shrimp appetizer was soggy and bland. House steak sauce tasted terrible ($3) extra, for what tasted like Worcestershire sauce and cocktail sauce mixed together. Server didn't recognize my friend's birthday even though it was on the reservation. He had a terrible attitude and left check on table without a check presenter. What an awful experience.
- talk about the WOW FACTOR!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/2/2011I took my wife Bev there for her 50th birthday (or as she says, she is 21 with 29 years experience) we sat in a booth, in a corner looking out at the dining area, it was PERFECT, i could have not done better had i hand picked it myself! our waiter suggested a awesome beer phat tire, which i really enjoyed, the food was spectacular, we had all kinds of stuff, apps, entrees, salads, steak, oh the porter house cooked to perfection, perfect season, cut with a butter knife, i cant say enough good things about our experience there, i can say we look forward to many more visits!Special Features:
- Disappointed....my friendtable4twoDined on 4/1/2011Disappointed....my friend ordered the crab cake who is use to East Coast dining and she could not even eat 3/4th of it...it was described as no fillers and she felt it had fillers and the quality of the crab did not meet her expectation.....her schrimp was good...my 8oz filet was good but not as good as other upscale steak houses.....I ordered a champagne cocktail and the waiter said he never heard of one and he had bartend for 10 years....then I ordered a belini and he never heard of that either....wouldn't go again.
- The green beans were a bitJulieVIPDined on 3/27/2011The green beans were a bit overcooked, but otherwise, everything was fabulous! From the beginning to the end of the dining experience!
- Over the food was good. IOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/26/2011Over the food was good. I would give it another try however I spent the same amount at Morton's Steakhouse and felt the food quality was better at Morton's.Special Features:
- Excellent food and the waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/26/2011Excellent food and the waiter Justin was exceptional
- Can't wait to go back!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/26/2011One of the best steaks I've had in a long time. The grilled asparagus was outstanding! Our waiter, Justin, was extremely pleasant and helpful.Special Features:
- My husband and I love theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/23/2011My husband and I love the atmosphere and that we never feel crowded in - booths are roomy and entire place is comfortable (not overcrowded with too many tables spaced close together)Special Features:
- EXCELLENT FOOD but...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/12/2011EXCELLENT FOOD and preparation! Steak was seasoned and prepared to perfection with high quality beef. Oysters on the half shell were fresh and very large. Large chunks of lobster were found in the bisque. The service left a lot to be desired. Cocktails were extremely skimpy - looked like less than a shot at ~$8 a pop! Ambiance was too bright for a high-end restaurant with too much visibility of the hillbillies going in and out of the Casino.
- We thought the food was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/12/2011We thought the food was great and all of the employees were great! Hostess was very friendly and professional. Great Waiter. We Will be back!! Thank you for great dinner!Special Features:
- Food was outstanding. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/26/2011Food was outstanding. Service could have been better. Ordered some drinks before we got our meal but didnt recieve the drinks until we was almost done with our meal. Would of been nice to have the drinks while eating our meal. Over all the food was excellent, the service was not to great. Made reservations and the greeter asked if we had reservations then proceded to take a phone call in the middle of taking my name(which I feel is rude, phone call could of been put on hold) and server wasnt promt with making sure if everything was ok.Special Features:
- Have to start by saying I'mOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/19/2011Have to start by saying I'm a food snob. I travel the country for work and have eaten at 100's of the best steakhouses. I read many of the "just okay" reviews for this restaurant, but my wife has never been to the new Hollywood Casino, so we gave Final Cut a try. The hostess wasn't engaged and asked our name 3 times, but things got MUCH better after we were seated. Jeff, our sever, was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The wine list was perfect and so were our steaks. I had the bone in ribeye, spinach salad and my wife had the filet with bisque. Both tasted AMAZING and were cooked perfectly. I put them at the same level at Morton's or Ruth's Chris. The Waterfront still has the best steaks in town, but you will enjoy the Final
- Our experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/19/2011I had ordered a Kansas City Strip ordered med. well came back red, sent back one end was cooked the way it was supposed to be, had to send back a third time to get it cooked the way I had ordered it. My wife's filet was perfect.Special Features:
- Food temperature was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/17/2011Food temperature was very good and prepared just as ordered. Service was excellant and appetizer was great. Overall a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Filet Mignon and Pork ChopsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011Filet Mignon and Pork Chops were delicious. Side Dish (cheesy au gratin potatoes) an salad (spinach with hot bacon dressing) very tasty and fresh enough for 2. Waiter Chas was very good and attentive.Special Features:
- Sunday evening service lousyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/13/2011The food was very delicious. Everything was cooked as ordered and there were no issues in regard to food. The service is lousy. The resturant was not busy, we arrived at 8:20 and there were 4 tables in our section being utilized. Immediately after we were sat, another couple sat in a booth accross from ours. They recieved their drinks, ordered dinner, and recieved their appetizers before anyone came to our table to take a drink order or give us a menu. It seemed as our waiter was not informed we were sitting in the section. We were given bread and water when we sat down by a hostess. It didn't seem that our table was checked on often. From the time we placed our order until we left, our server approaced our table 3 times,once for the billSpecial Features:
- We love Final Cut after "donating"RevNedDined on 2/13/2011We love Final Cut after "donating" our funds at the casino. We always ask for Steven as our waiter as he is a witty, knowledgable, hard working person. Steaks are always fantastic - Crab Cakes are great - fantastic salads - Great wine list. We dine there at least once a month.Special Features:
- I had the New York Strip andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/12/2011I had the New York Strip and My guest had the Rib-eye...Both were tender and juicy and totally amazing...the service was GREAT and atmosphere nice...I would go back in a heartbeat.Special Features:
- My husband and I chose FinalOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/12/2011My husband and I chose Final Cut for our Valentine's Day celebration. The service and food were excellent! We will be dining at Final Cut for more than "special occasions" from now on!Special Features:
- FabulouswonderfulDined on 2/12/2011I enjoyed the bright, clean atmosphere. The scallops were extraordinaire and my husbands steak was fabulous. Would recommend to a friend and will return myself. Great Wine too.Special Features:
- Top Notch!!!BirthdayPartyDined on 2/11/2011On par, if not better than Jeff Ruby's. Wife and I loved everything. I had the Kansas Strip and wife had the twin lobster tails. Wonderful!!! As for the service, Chaz made our experience even better. He was personable, respected our privacy and made sure we were happy. The manager comped us a couple desserts for our 10th anniversary. Best key lime pie. The crust was out of this world.Special Features:
- From the time walked in untilOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/11/2011From the time walked in until we left the staff was very attentive & knowledgable. The menu selections were simple but with plenty selections to chose from. The food came out hot & timely & our orders were properly prepared. The portions were just right & the sides could be shared. The only negative we had was the horseshoe booth seating arrangement. We felt like we were on stage. However it made easy access for the wait staff & easy to get in & out of the booth. I'd definitely return.Special Features:
- Lack of concern for quality?CurtisVIPDined on 2/10/2011Okay, but evidence of a lack of concern for quality: cigars were dry as chalk. Obviously the humidor has not been attended for weeks, or possibly for months. I hope better care is given to food ingredients.
- I ordered salmon with fingerlingGamerchickDined on 2/10/2011I ordered salmon with fingerling potatoes and asparagus. The salmon was delicious, but the fingerling potatoes (one potato sliced in half...you know how tiny a fingerling potato is!) were dry (due to overbaking) and tasteless. The asparagus (3 spears) was very, very hard (not cooked at all). The spears were very large (smaller spears are more tender to begin with) so it compounded the "tough" issue. The wine list had very few California wines, if you're looking for California you'll be disappointed.Special Features:
- Final Cut has the most amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/4/2011Final Cut has the most amazing steaks, salads, and whipped potatoes I have ever tasted!Special Features:
- GREAT !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/29/2011We both had steaks and they were as good or better then many of Jeff Ruby's establisments. The crab cakes were the best I've ever had. Will definately return. It is however quite pricey so be preparedSpecial Features:
- My fish was excellent, myOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/29/2011My fish was excellent, my husband's filet not cooked to order, so it was not good to him. Our experience was good overall, service was fantastic but we thought the prices are way too high for what you get.Special Features: