7700 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89123Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bootleggerlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027364939
- Hours of Operation:
Full Menu available 24/7 Breakfast: Monday - Sunday 7:00am-11:00am Lunch: Monday - 11:00am-3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Sunday 3:00pm-5:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Maria Perry
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Elegant private room available for up to 50 people.
- Private Party Contact: Natalie Devitt 7027364939
- Entertainment: Live Vintage Vegas Entertainment, 7 nights a week. Vegas the way it used to be. Vegas the way it’s supposed to be.
A word from Bootlegger Bistro
Good things never change. Since 1955 Chef Maria of the Bootlegger Bistro "Nevada's First Restaurateur of the Year" has been creating the finest in Italian cuisine for generations of satisfied customers. Big portions, great food, and a relaxed romantic atmosphere. Featuring Classic Vintage Vegas Entertainment 7 nights a week, The Bootlegger Bistro constantly tops Las Vegas’s best of lists and has been featured on everything from ABC Television to Bravo and the Food Network. Full menu and video poker 24/7. The Bootlegger Bistro where celebrity’s and locals gather.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bootlegger Bistro - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Bootlegger Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (31)romantic (28)neighborhood gem (27)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (20)late-night find (17)notable wine list (10)great for lunch (7)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Great Food Great NighttheshutDined on 9/6/2013A restaurant away from the hustle and bustle of the strip. Food was excellently prepared, though a more through explanation of ingredients would be appreciated. My partner who hates mushrooms, had a risotto ruined. Service was acceptable and prices were fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had an excellent evening.LakersfanDined on 8/31/2013We had an excellent evening. We have never had a bad experience when we have gone to Bootlegger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodJennVIPDined on 8/29/2013This is one of our favorite restaurants. Always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic ItalianNewJerseyGuyDined on 8/22/2013I have been eating at the Bootlegger Bistro for years whenever we are in Vegas. The food is classic New York Italian with great red sauces and garlic! They have a very good wine list and a piano player who does karaoke. Recommend their home made Lasagna or Veal Parmesan. Service is excellent. The restaurant is away from the tourist congestion being just west of the outlet stores past the airport.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BootleggerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/13/2013Food and service were excellent. Could not ask for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took a localauwingerDined on 7/13/2013Took a friend who lives here but had never been and he was very impressed with the food a d the value. Our second visit from No. Cal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Neighborhood RestaurantEFDH1Dined on 6/27/2013Hadn't been to Bootlegger in quite a while. Went with some friends who had been there the week before and raved about it. We totally enjoyed ourselves. The food was wonderful - the service was outstanding. The server catered to all of us, but especially to the two young children in our group. So glad this restaurant is in our neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eh...KatieDined on 6/21/2013The food was mediocre, the service was awkward and not great, the only cool part was the piano player. I would never return, there are so many good restaurants in vegas. How does this place have 4 stars?
- Husband's favoriteDiningOutDined on 6/16/2013We can always depend on great quality food and service at Bootleggers! A surprise this time was the variety of piano players they have now during the week- music was great on Fathers Day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the food and service was greatChynaDined on 6/15/2013the food and service was great had a very good experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disapointment at BootlegerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2013We enjoyed our drinks the cosmo was very good and the sauviignon blanc was great I ordered Veal saltimbuca I got chicken it was ok but not what I wanted the waiter said it was veal the piece of meat was about 1" high not like any other veal I have ever hadSpecial Features:
- Great FoodRickDined on 6/13/2013Food is almost always great at Bootleggers. Service seemed a little slow and not as attentive as she should have been but overall a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/25/2013We love the Bootlegger we've been going there since we moved to Vegas 4 years ago it's the last of old Vegas, You can't beat the food, service, or the entertainment and they always take care of our special requests! They always make us feel at home thank you! Pat and CatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like Linguini and clamluvsfoodDined on 5/25/2013If you like Linguini and clam sauce - I would totally recommend Bootlegger Bistro!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bootlegger Bistro April 25thScottDined on 4/25/2013Table was ready. Food was outstanding, as ususual. Piano and singers outstanding as well. A little loud but could talk over them when needed. Only two issues: server was either new or just inattentive. Had to ask more than once for items. Had to get her attention most times when needed help. Wrong order brought. When asked where a side item was, she said it came with the other meal - the one I ordered. Also, a side dish - grilled veggies were tasty, but cold. Plate was cold too. She adjusted the check. Would have preferred them hot and paid. We will be back as we love the food and ambiance. First time with a problem with a waiter or order.Special Features:
- A co-worker suggested BootleggerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/23/2013A co-worker suggested Bootlegger Bistro as a nice restaurant for good Italian food. Our meals were very good and seemed very authentic. Service was also very good. Our waiter was very attentive, complimented our choices and was right there to pour our wine and check on our needs. The style is "Old Las Vegas" and our experience was excellent.Special Features:
- Bootleggers has always beenGraceVIPDined on 4/15/2013Bootleggers has always been a top spot when in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Good Italian RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/13/2013I've been to the Bootlegger Bistro plenty of times as I've lived in Vegas for four years. The specific night that I went with two of my friends, the food was a little under cooked. Normally, the food is perfect. I would recommend this location to anyone interested in Italian dinning. The food prices range from $12 - $25 depending on what you are looking for. I do recommend this location to all my friends and family who come to Vegas to visit.Special Features:
- Very good food. Of our 4 entreesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013Very good food. Of our 4 entrees 3 were excellent - orange roughy, salmon, ribeye steak and 1, chicken parm, was very good - a little tough. Our waiter Aaron was excellent and live performers we entertaining.Special Features:
- Prices are high, but foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013Prices are high, but food is good.. Went there after 11 pm to get late night menu.. Personal pizza is awesome & is like $7 .. Service very slow.. Sat @ bar & could not get service bartenders ignored us & bar was pretty much empty.. They need to pay attention to their customers
- Bootlegger used to be familyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/30/2013Bootlegger used to be family friendly and reasonable. This time the chairs were broken the bread greasy, the table small abd the food was overpriced and poor. We will never return.
- My wife and I took an out-of-townOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/24/2013My wife and I took an out-of-town couple to dinner Sunday evening 3/24/13. Our waiter, David, was very attentive and timely with his visits throughout the meal. The area where we were seated was a little crowded forcing the waiter to have to reach across people. Everyone in our party enjoyed their food. The portions were large enough to force "doggy bags" for the wives! In all a pleasant evening.Special Features:
- THis is a very good old-schoolMaryandJimVIPDined on 3/23/2013THis is a very good old-school italian restaurant that was very enjoyable. The menu has old-time favorites that were well prepared, though heavy on the butter and cream. THe wine list is very limited. Piano music was excellentSpecial Features:
- Talk Of The TownOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/18/2013Excellent Dinner menu and service. A talk of the town for Monday nite open mic entertainment. Thank you for being there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bar and live music.Homecook100VIPDined on 3/7/2013Great bar and live music. Old style decore. My food was pretty good, my wife not great..Special Features:
- food was good, service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/6/2013food was good, service was good, staff very friendly, but they need maintenance on chairs and tables most of them are loose and wobble, I like decor but should consider few remodeling changesSpecial Features:
- This is our third time toOklodgeDined on 2/26/2013This is our third time to the restaurant, but the first time we made reservations on Open Table. This was the last try we were going to give the restaurant. We were seated promptly and I like the ambiance of the restaurant. We have never been disappointed in the food, it is always delicious and we have tried several different dishes. Our biggest complaint is the wait for the food and the check. On two previous occasions we waited a very long time to get our food and the restaurant didn't appear to be that busy. We also have to wait a long time for our check. I would think that once a person has declared they are finished and do not want dessert etc. your bill would be presented promptly and retrieved promptly, not so at this restaurantSpecial Features:
- I have been to this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/25/2013I have been to this restaurant before and enjoyed it however the service was horrible and the food had no taste other than garlic. It is not likely that I will go again.
- Great food, poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2013The food at Bootlegger was, as always, delicious. My husband and I both enjoy the old Las Vegas feel that it preserves so well. The one thing that clouded our experience was the service. usually, it is a good as the food. This night it was spotty during the meal and finished with one of my huge pet peeves: the waiter handed my husband the check. Twice. It was his birthday and I was treating him to dinner. I didn't want him to see the bill. Instead of setting the check on the table, he handed it to my husband. When I handed him the check to pay, he gave the receipt back to my husband. Pity - it clouded an otherwise good meal.Special Features:
- Great martini. not alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/15/2013Great martini. not always easy to find. Red sauce si very good. Sauteed spinach and broccoli were good but appeared not to be fresh. Had to be frozen. Fresh is better. Upgrade the veggies to all fresh would be noticeable and appreciated.Special Features:
- First time there. A popularOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/13/2013First time there. A popular place for locals. A gem for visitors if they know about it. Good food, good prices and great ambience.Special Features:
- This restaurant had greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/29/2013This restaurant had great food. There were four of us and all felt their food was excellent. There was live music and to me it was too loud for us to have a normal conversation at our table. Service was good. Nicely decorated. I will recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features:
- Food was very basic. GarlicSeidelsprayco1VIPDined on 1/20/2013Food was very basic. Garlic rolls were the highlight. Prices were reasonable but there is better in Vegas
- Great local restaurant thatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/8/2013Great local restaurant that has been around a long time. Food was great and Vito (our server) was excellent.Special Features:
- Can't beat it for really goodSweetshelVIPDined on 1/7/2013Can't beat it for really good food and terrific entertainment.Special Features:
- We are from NC are come hereLarryVIPDined on 1/4/2013We are from NC are come here at least once every time we visit Las Vegas. The food is absolutely fabulous!!!Special Features:
- Nice Evening for Out of Town GuestsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/26/2012Took out of town friends to this local landmark restaurant. Never know who you might see at this place. Live music in the back-groud was nice. Overall, very good food and service. Was disappointed in the by-the-glass wine list. Generic selections, though they do pour a nice full glass of wine.Special Features:
- Wonderful Christmas dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012Wonderful Christmas dinner with generous portions. So much we had to take some home. Very glad we chose this restuarant for our family dinner.Special Features:
- THE EVENING WE MADE THE RESERVATIONOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/8/2012THE EVENING WE MADE THE RESERVATION WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT. THE RESTAURANT WAS OVERBOOKED, SERVICE WAS POOR, THE FOOD WAS BARELY HOT. WE HAVE BEEN AT THIS RESTAURANT SEVERAL TIMES. WE WILL NOT PATRONIZE THIS RESTAURANT IN DECEMBER BECAUSE OF HOLIDAY PARTIES.
- Deliscious food, lovely wineCreoVIPDined on 11/30/2012Deliscious food, lovely wine and delightful entertainment: piano, drums and singer. Nice to be off the strip.Special Features: