7700 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89123Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bootleggerlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027364939
- Hours of Operation:
Full Menu available 24/7 Breakfast: Monday - Sunday 7:00am-11:00am Lunch: Monday - 11:00am-3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Sunday 3:00pm-5:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Maria Perry
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Elegant private room available for up to 50 people.
- Private Party Contact: Natalie Devitt 7027364939
- Entertainment: Live Vintage Vegas Entertainment, 7 nights a week. Vegas the way it used to be. Vegas the way it’s supposed to be.
A word from Bootlegger Bistro
Good things never change. Since 1955 Chef Maria of the Bootlegger Bistro "Nevada's First Restaurateur of the Year" has been creating the finest in Italian cuisine for generations of satisfied customers. Big portions, great food, and a relaxed romantic atmosphere. Featuring Classic Vintage Vegas Entertainment 7 nights a week, The Bootlegger Bistro constantly tops Las Vegas’s best of lists and has been featured on everything from ABC Television to Bravo and the Food Network. Full menu and video poker 24/7. The Bootlegger Bistro where celebrity’s and locals gather.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bootlegger Bistro - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Bootlegger Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (28)romantic (24)neighborhood gem (24)good for groups (18)fit for foodies (16)late-night find (14)notable wine list (9)vibrant bar scene (7)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- South Strip Hot SpotNeighborVIPDined on 6/4/2014I have now discovered my favorite restaurant in Las Vegas! Most Italian food west of PA is not Italian to me(I'm from east coast). The food was actually better than I tasted when I was in Italy or anywhere in NYC. Very reasonable and the waiters were friendly and attentive to our needs. I told everyone at our hotel pool they must try the Bootlegger. It will now be on our agenda for out annual trip to LV.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/31/2014Food was excellent with generous portions. Piano player was a nice touch, enjoyable. It wasn't so loud that we couldn't talk. Nice setting all in all. The adjacent bar was a bit distracting from an otherwise intimate setting. We would go back.Special Features:
- Great FindLovepastaDined on 5/28/2014This restaurant is worth the cab ride for sure.....Fantastic food and enjoyable environment!Special Features:
- Now THAT'S Italian!!DadleeDined on 5/27/2014Great authentic food, loved the "old Vegas" atmosphere. I'm a big fan of the Rat Pack era and this brought it all back. Go to the Bootlegger. Enough said.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JennVIPDined on 5/27/2014This is our go to restaurant for dinner. Great Italian food and really good service. Great value for the quality of food.Special Features:
- OdfgwtfVIPDined on 5/25/2014Loved this place, we went because of Parts Unknown Anthony Bourdain, and to listen to Laura Shafer and her father. That was a highlight. She is great, and we loved being there for our 30th anniversary. This is not far off the strip, and well worth the effort to get there.
- tjsanjoseDined on 5/24/2014My dining experience was fantastic. I was especially pleased with the pork neck bones and the spinach with broccoli dish. I remember those from the Venetian days and it was so tasty!. The bread was scrumptious. We enjoyed the attentive service of everyone and will definitely be back on our next trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bootleggers reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/21/2014Food was good and romantic ambience. However, no need to go back. This is why. We asked for a booth when we made our reservation 1 week early and did not get a booth. Saw the CNN story, they made it seem you were getting a dinner show and not just a piano bar. They also did not indicate there were only a hand full of booths available. Our waiter did not write down our order after taking it and had to come back to our table to ask what we had ordered again. The hostess was very defensive and a bit rough around the corners. The story made it seem that it was an old family restaurant. However the building is recently built. Was expecting more. The story did not clearly represent what we experienced at all.Special Features:
- maybe it was an off dayGraceVIPDined on 5/18/2014The food has always been very good, nicely done, served well. This time, it was the staff that maybe had an off day. The server was loud, attention-getting, swirling around the table as though he was the main course. Even though we dined early with lots of tables open, we felt very rushed. The busboy collected dishes as though he was on a weight-lifting kick, to see how many dishes he could carry, even bringing some from an adjacent table. Somehow, seeing my food plate smashed into others, oozing my food all over the bottom of the other plates, just turns me off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service is poorRestCritDined on 5/17/2014The check in person did not even take the time to look at us just kept on his computer. He was not busy and then once seated we waited 25 minutes to have our order taken.. The food was good but service lacked.Special Features:
- OLD VEGAS IS ALIVE AND WELLSteveCVIPDined on 5/16/2014I saw this place featured on Anthony Bourdain's show on CNN and my wife wanted to give it a try on our last visit. My wife is old enough to remember the last few years of "old vegas" and she loved it. The drinks, food, and service were very good. The Italian dishes were reasonably priced and were much better than those you receive in most restaurants today. We both had spumoni ice cream and wished we had shared one order as the servings were huge. The live entertainment at night is also very good as you get a sampling of all of the old vegas favorites. The decor is also in the "old vegas" style and you can come in just about any attire and there will be no attitude about how you are dressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well Done!OutstandingDined on 5/14/2014The highlight of my recent trip to Vegas. Top shelf!Special Features:
- Italian Like Your MothersNewJerseyGuyDined on 5/11/2014The Bootlegger is a great restaurant away from the noise of the central LV strip. It is located just west of the airport. The food is old world Italian reminiscent of New York City with the right level of Garlic. The Fried Calamari and Mozzarella Salad were excellent. The pasta entrees were great. Lasagna is one of their specialties. They have a very good wine list and also live entertainment throughout the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as advertised.DisappointedDined on 5/9/2014Seriously, only 750 characters, so much for anything tactful or eloque. Even in trying to simplify my response I'm over on characters, it appears this restaurant cuts all corners. In short the food was either frozen out of a box or out of a bag. The bill was $110.26 well over priced for the quality of food that I recieved.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/7/2014They had a huge party and were understaffed so the service was very slow
- My 5/5/2014 VISITseattledoowopDined on 5/5/2014Overall the experience was great. One area of disappointment was where we were sat upon arrival. I had made a reservation on line for four people on March 8th and mentioned we would stay for the show. We were placed all the way back to where only I could see the stage. Luckily we were moved to the front left section of the rear dining area just as the show was starting. I would think when a reservation is made that early better seating would be available.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere, Poor ServiceLVfoodandstuffDined on 5/3/2014My waiter didn't seem to comprehend me asking him between two dishes which he would recommend and actually ended up bringing me out something completely different. (I had asked between two veal dishes and he brought out a completely different one). The meal was still fantastic and the atmosphere and live music make it worth the visit. The server was supposed to split our tab at the end of the night and charged the wrong cards. When going somewhere with this history, I was hoping for a server who was knowledgable and full of recommendations, which we didn't getSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/3/2014WE ordered traditional dishes; lasagna, eggplant ptarmigan that were both delicious. I really enjoyed the music and the attentive service on a busy weekend night.Special Features:
- We shall returnBbacksoonDined on 5/3/2014My wife and I visited for the first time on a friends recommendation and were wowed by the atmosphere, the music, the fine meal and by one of the owners, Lorraine's, friendly welcome. We'll be back at our next opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Apart from the crowdwangmeyerhofferVIPDined on 4/30/2014This is a wonderful alternative to the ritzy restaurants in casinos, where you have to wade through a cloud of smoke to get there, and wait ages for valet parking afterward. Food was delicious, service was excellent, and the low-key entertainment of piano, bass and voice made this a most enjoyable evening for four of us. Nice pour on drinks, too -- always important!Special Features:
- Bootlegger BistrostilltravelingDined on 4/29/2014a local restaurant good for lunch, a romantic dinner, a group dinner, or a late night dinner, drinks and entertainment. Italian food the closest to the food you will find in Italy that I have found in Las Vegas, LA, or Chicago.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Old School Las VegasGr8eatsDined on 4/28/2014Nice atmosphere, great food, dinner show. It's like stepping back in time with good food, good service, and good music also open 24/7.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, not great, Italian foodLoveItalianFoodDined on 4/26/2014Although we had a reservation, there was a bit of confusion about seating us. First, we were told to wait to be seated, then we were seated at a table, only to be told that we had to move to another table. This was not an auspicious beginning to our first visit to The Bootlegger. To compensate for the mixups, we were given certificates for two-for-one lunches on a future visit. This was nice of them. The service after that was very good and our waiter was attentive without being over-attentive. The salads (Iceberg Wedge and Mozarella Caprese) were excellent. We both had pasta (Manicotti and Lasagna). The sauce was outstanding, as was the ricotta filling in each. However, the pasta on both was incredibly tough and not at all tasty.Special Features:
- Impressed...MMMotrinDined on 4/18/2014Bootleggers was everything I expected from reviews and more... Folks of all ages and all walks of life we're there... The crooning pianist and lovely singer we're talented and engaging... The wait service wasbusy yet personable... All in addition to great Italian menu... Very nice indeed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good funMBH1982Dined on 4/13/2014What a nice, family-friendly and family-oriented place. The food was great, with fresh vegetables and wonderful flavors. We really loved the breadstick bites and homemade dipping sauce. Great cocktail selection and lovely atmospheres with the lounge singer and pianist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great off strip Italian restaurantGeorgeofIowaDined on 4/12/2014We go to this restaurant whenever we go to Vegas. Very good italian food, reasonable price. There is a piano player and/or vocalist every nightSpecial Features:
- WowGennyDined on 3/26/2014Amazing to find such an attentive staff, coupled with an amazing piano playerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Italian FoodBonbon32VIPDined on 3/25/2014I eat at very good Italian restaurants all over the US and surprisingly this weirdly named Italian Restaurant was absolutely a find! From those garlic mini's to the Bolognese, to the the lasagna...not one dish disappointed. My entire table of 5 enjoyed their meals immensely. I will be back!Special Features:
- Nurses night outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/21/2014Several of my nurse friends and I go to dinner once a month, and try restaurants we haven't been to before or haven't been to in a long time or new ones. We enjoyed the Bootlegger very much and will return. The food was excellent, the waiter attentive and efficient. The music got a little too loud for us to enjoy a conversation. That was our only complaint.Special Features:
- Bootleggers, a Vegas legend.SadieLadyDined on 3/15/2014I have had lunch and dinner at Bootleggers. Both times service was excellent and food was great. Ambiance is wonderful for a group, or romantic dinner. Was just there March 15, 2014 with a group of 5 and were treated very well. Be sure to read the inside of the menu for the long time history of Bootleggers. A fun place away from the Strip with excellent food, a good wine list, and prices not as high as the overpriced casino restaurants named after all the new chefs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food! We sat very closeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/7/2014Great food! We sat very close to the piano and it was a little too loud. The service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food. Service wasdlanor72Dined on 3/7/2014Excellent food. Service was outstanding and friendly. Entertainment was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notchNCFrankDined on 2/24/2014Whenever we visit LV, we make the Bootlegger one of our stops. The food is varied and excellent and the evening entertainment is an added plus. Whatever we have had from the menu, we have never been disappointed. For visitors, it is definitely worth the three mile trip from the main Strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great music jimmy hopper foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/14/2014great music jimmy hopper food veal parm tough could not eat seafood ordered spicy not spicyi however it was goodSpecial Features:
- A Favorite ItalianSgarciaDined on 1/31/2014The Bootlegger is a great place for Italian food. Always good service & yummy good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic Las VegasMichaelDined on 1/24/2014My first visit to Bootlegger was with a gift certificate and it was such a great experience I had to go back. Since then, I have been a few times and the service is always great and food plentiful and delicious. If you are able to go later in the evening, they have live entertainment which is usually a throwback to the 1950's Rat Pack Era. Always worth the trip!Special Features:
- Too MechanicalosywoofwoofDined on 10/11/2013The service is very mechanical and the service staff tries to get you out as quickly as you come in! I ordered the Osoboco and it was overly salted.
- Nice little find!DirtbagDined on 10/5/2013I enjoyed the old Italian style feel of this restaurant. Classic dishes on the menu. Mine was grrat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperGraceVIPDined on 10/1/2013This is a regular stop when we visit Las Vegas. Very good Italian food away from the hustle of the casinos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Date Night.DoseDined on 9/27/2013I took a date here based on local word of mouth and it did not disappoint. There was a great ambiance for a romantic dinner and the live music really set it off. Out food was great and so was our waiter. They have a good selection on the menu and I'm sure I'll be back to enjoy it sometime soon.Special Features: