Diegos Mexican Food & Cantina
1600 Champa St.
On the 16th Street Mall @ Champa Street
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Diegos Mexican Food & Cantina
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.diegosdenver.com/
- Phone: 3033434671x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Walter Terrones
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We offer our entire award-winning menu for your next event. Contact us to customize your mouth-watering choices.
- Private Party Contact: Tony 7193525412x
- Entertainment: Live entertainment on Saturdays!!
Best Value Downtown!!
Reserve your catering needs now!
All-day Saturday and Sunday Drink Specials:
Seven Day's a week for $ 2, 3, 4, and 5!:
Bean Dip $2.00
Con queso $3.00
Chile Fries $4.00
Diegos Nachos $5.00
Diegos quesadillas $5.00
WATCH ALL THE GAMES HERE!!
It’s game time!! Come and cheer on our
Denver Nuggets and Avalanche teams!!
During all Nuggets & Avs' games:
ENJOY DRINKS SPECIALS
$5 Diego’s Frozen Margaritas Daily
Go Nuggets and Avs at Diego’s!
- Special Events: Diego’s Happy Hour
7 Days a Week
$5 Diego’s Frozen Margaritas
$5 Diego’s Signature Margaritas
$2.50 Coors Light Pints
$3.50 Import Pints
1/2 off Select Appetizers
Diego’s weekly specials
7 Days a week specials:
S.I.N. Sundays—Service Industry Night
Margarita Mondays--$5.00 for all Specialty Margaritas
Taco Tuesdays—99 cents Tacos and Bean Tostadas
Thirsty Thursdays—It’s Island Night; $5.00 Tropical Drinks $5 Diego’s Frozen Margaritas, and $5 Diego’s Signature Margaritas, 3-close
Fiesta Fridays--$15.00 Beer Buckets! !!
Kids’ Day Saturdays—1 free kids’ meal with a purchase of an adult’s
A word from Diegos Mexican Food & Cantina
We invite you to experience a touch of Mexico’s finest cuisine in our tropical atmosphere on the 16th Street Mall at Champa Street. Our award winning salsas and green chili will ignite your senses while our margaritas will transport you to the sandy beaches and tranquil sunsets on the water. Ask about our banquet and party facility. We are conveniently located within Performing Arts, Convention Center, and many hotels.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Diegos Mexican Food & Cantina reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Very spacious and great decorationsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/1/2011Very spacious and great decorations! They had a nice underground patio with a fancy modern fireplace. I think they should have late night salsa dancing to take advantage of the size and floor space. VERY tasty margaritas! Their 5280 menu was unique and delicious! I recommend the carnitas wedge!Special Features:
- Very nice and clean. PlentyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/28/2011Very nice and clean. Plenty of food. Great value for your dollarSpecial Features:
- We had a great experiance.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011We had a great experiance. The food, service and margaritas were just fantastic.Special Features: