Pistache French Bistro
101 N. Clematis Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Pistache French Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pistachewpb.com/
- Phone: 5618335090
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Provencal, French
- Executive Chef: Julien Gremaud
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room accommodates up to 70 guests in a cozy setting that is comfortable for groups as small as 15pp.
- Private Party Contact: Thierry 5618335090
- Cross Street: Centennial Park
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: - Valet station is located just east of PISTACHE, under the big banyan tree (No Charge all day until 5pm with PISTACHE validation, Reduced rate at night for PISTACHE patrons) Note: Valet service is operated by an independent company for the "Waterfront Clematis" building complex - 2 public parking garages within 1 block on Banyan Blvd.
A word from Pistache French Bistro
PISTACHE is a Parisian-style French bistro with a Mediterranean twist. It serves simple, delicious meals made with fresh, local and imported products. It seats 180 people and is open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. Prices are moderate and the recipes nutritionally healthy. Service is casual and efficient. The atmosphere is upbeat with a definite European flair. The interior is reminiscent of the Art Nouveau, which defined most brasseries and bistros opened in 1920"s Paris. It boasts cozy seating with numerous red leather banquettes, a full bar and giant antique mirrors. The restaurant has a feel of "Always been there". It is classic, retro-modern and sophisticated but unpretentious. The outdoor patio overlooks Centennial Park, the Fountains and the Intracoastal Waterway. It is shaded with large umbrellas and seats 30 people in a Riviera-like setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
Pistache French Bistro - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
Pistache French Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (59)neighborhood gem (56)fit for foodies (55)special occasion (51)romantic (37)great for lunch (34)notable wine list (28)great for brunch (27)good for groups (23)scenic view (22)vibrant bar scene (19)late-night find (13)hot spot (13)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Fine dining on clematisMagnifiqueDined on 5/2/2014Perfect consistent Best meal downtown wpb From the bread To the onion soup The cow au vin and the bread pudding it was All fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousFussyVIPDined on 4/29/2014Delicious, relaxed, great menu, a little bit of France in WestbPalm.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lala1dinesVIPDined on 4/28/2014I really like to return to this place for its location (overlooking a busy main street, watching children playing with ground water fountains in a small park across and looking at a strip of intercoastal waters). Returning my attention to eating was however not too difficult and sguash blossom was a pleasant adventure...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bistro atmospherePattyangelDined on 4/27/2014We celebrated our anniversary with a special dinner, and we were not disappointed. Elegant and casual at the same time, felt really continental. Food was delicious and served on piping hot plates. Bonus to have valet service available. Will definitely go back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moderately priced/ good foodEaterDined on 4/27/2014Pleasant dining spot with outdoor and indoor seating. The cuisine is french and good. The prices are moderate. It can be a bit noisy.Special Features:
- Less then perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/26/2014We have dined here several times and have had excellent meals. This time it was just okay. Two of us had the duck which was tough. Bouillabaisse was excellent.Special Features:
- Food Great, Service SuperHappyDinerVIPDined on 4/26/2014We always have an excellent dining experience at Pistache. Food is consistently very good and the wait staff is professional, friendly and very responsive. Great location to go to dinner prior to attending a performance at Dramaworks Theater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMarsieVIPDined on 4/25/2014Reservations honored on time. Food was delicious and presented in a beautiful manor. Service was superbSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good menuLynn411VIPDined on 4/25/2014We were a party of 8. The burgers were cooked perfect and the onion soup was too. The fries and mussels were delicious and were gobbled up. The swordfish entree was on the small side but everyone loved it. The service was sporadic. The food was delivered in a timely manner but had to look for waitress to get drinks. She was pleasant though and busy. The cappuccinos were a great way to end the meal before going to see a show at Kravis. Would definitely go back. Have been there many times and always enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENTHappyCamperDined on 4/22/2014We always look forward to returning........ Excellent food and service!Special Features:
- Incredible Crepes SuzettejupiterfarmsDined on 4/20/2014The food was good, but the highlight of the evening was the dessert - best Crepes Suzette we've had in ages. Absolutely divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Happy EasterbranDined on 4/20/2014Dined there for Easter brunch with two others. Food and drinks were exceptional; service was efficient, but we never felt rushed. Outstanding dining experience.Special Features:
- First time and tres bonGlad4GrouponVIPDined on 4/19/2014We can't wait to return. Service and food was enjoyable and love the ambiance. Great halfway meeting spot for lots of our friends in South Florida area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in WpbBobLVIPDined on 4/18/2014I have been to Pistache on numerous occasions and it never disappoints. My Coq au Vin was superb. The waitstaff is topnotch, friendly and charming without being intrusive. Interesting specialty cocktails are a fun way to begin.Special Features:
- Our Favorite in Dowtown WPBECV99VIPDined on 4/18/2014We've eaten here many times and it's never been disappointing. We tried the coq au vin for the first time and it was excellent. Very busy that night and service was slightly off, but we had a most enjoyable evening. We've decided this is our favorite restaurant in downtown WPB and recommend it often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- French feelingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/16/2014Good job on setting that feels like a cafe in Paris, and with some of the same food choices too. Excellent risotto and great French fries done just right. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Lovely Restaurant in a Top LocationnickluvspbDined on 4/13/2014Great restaurant in a lively night spot on Clematis Street. Apart from a slight hiccup with a poor welcome from a disinterested hostess, the rest of the evening was excellent. Food was very good, creative and full of flavour. The location is very close, but not too close, to the bustle of Clematis Street and has wonderful atmosphere with the doors open to the street. Service at the table was very attentive and of high quality. Will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Without a doubt the best beefRubiconDined on 4/13/2014Without a doubt the best beef bourguignon I have ever had! Service was a little slow; not as good as the last time we were there.. they apparently had lost 3 wait staff that week.Special Features:
- LivelysnowbirdDined on 4/12/2014This lively restaurant is very similar to a Bistro in Paris. The food was fine, not special, but it was the perfect place to go when you want to people watch and be part of a fun place. When you are not trying to have conversation and want to have a fun night out, it is perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BEST!!!!rtdineDined on 4/12/2014Great food, the escargot was amazing. The beef burgundy was yummy and the service was impeccable. You can get a $25 certificate on Charity Dine for $10.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was over priced and veryRobertDined on 4/12/2014Food was over priced and very average with slow service.
- Amuse bouche'FrancoDined on 4/9/2014Great air about the place ,loved the open doors ,and the food was a pleasant surprise ! Enjoyed it thoroughly each course was eaten with gusto ! Can't wait to returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Vibes!MissyDined on 4/8/2014We hosted a group of five people and I think it was a nice size given the noise level .....perfect for the round table I requested. Service is good, ample and tasty entrees....I always look forward to my visits! I feel like I am in a bistro in Paris!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDelrayDollVIPDined on 4/8/2014We stopped at the restaurant last week and specifically requested a certain table to celebrate our 42nd anniversary (reservations made thru Open Table some time ago). Danielle at the front desk inputted into our reservation the table # yet when we arrived a few minutes early, the table had been given to someone else. Hubby's escargot were excellent, and he liked his pork torchon. My bouillabaisse was ordinary; well under my protein limit! Broth was tasty. The blanc-de-blanc flutes good, wine choices also good. Crepe Suzette good (a little too sweet); offered as a complimentary anniversary gift. All in all, having lived in France for over 4 yrs (met and married there) and visited many times, we were simply disappointed.
- Dogs Bad Kids and MobilesCharleneDined on 4/7/2014Who ever would allow a large dog to sit at the table, not under it, then be held by the owner as it barks and barks? Children running out of control screaming by all the tables while Dad, an Owner we were told, shouts on his cell phone. For a very expensive restaurant it is more like Chucky Cheese meets Petco. Good money should be spent somewhere where respect is still expected.
- Touch of Paris on Clemaitis St.AlexsnoodDined on 4/5/2014Had two friends visiting Palm Beach from NYC and since I had been to Pistache once before, I suggested brunch there as it was similar to Balthazar or the late Pastis in Manhattan. Well it compared very favorably to those two classic brasseries and we enjoyed Spinach Quiche, blackened Mahi sandwich and excellent frites. Sharing the Brioche bread pudding for desert was a wise move and the Provence Rose was chilled just right and poured by Johnny, our excellent server until it somehow disappeared. A beautiful, traditionally styled brasserie, with a lovely terrace in front with great people-watching along the end of Clemaitis Street where it almost joins the ocean. Will definately return next time I visit West Palm Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousJussyCDined on 4/1/2014We were all warmly welcomed and very well served. Food delicious and eating al fresco was like being in Paris.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good French bistro.PBlocalDined on 3/31/2014Excellent waiter. Everyone in our group was happy with their choice of meal. Third time there and recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2014Was a perfect day for sitting outdoors and all the dishes were very good. Based on our experience for brunch, we would like to try this place for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good service, noisyhungrycannucksDined on 3/29/2014As mentioned, the food is good and so is the service, but we could not hear each other. The noise level is much, much too high for us. Sorry but we will not repeat unless the acoustics have been modified.Special Features:
- Best French Bistro in W. Palm BeachDowntownTimDined on 3/28/2014Always predictably delicious. I've been here dozens of times and I'm never let down. Everything on the menu is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodAndreVIPDined on 3/23/2014the bread is incredible, also the butter is fantastic that they give you! Every dish on the menu is out of this world. You should also make sure to try the french fries!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tales of Hoffman - the sequelRoyHDined on 3/23/2014A great location for a post-opera dinner, particularly with the Boat Show taking place just on the doorstep. An excellent bistro menu, well-selected daily specials, and a robust wine list make "Pistache" a great place to eat ! A friendly, knowledgable waiter offering attentive service - and serving fresh bread and butter, all too often overlooked by resturants offering the mass-produced variety. Noisy, but a fun experience - we'll be back !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too noisyCmgcmg9654VIPDined on 3/22/2014The sound level was not "energetic" but ear splitting. It ruined a good but overpriced meal
- Great choice!MarytravelerDined on 3/22/2014Had a wonderful meal with friends! Would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- PistacheSuzanneVIPDined on 3/22/2014I had friends who arrived late who were coming from out of town. I had made a reservation, and they allowed me to sit at the table and wait for them, which I found very accommodating. I had maui-mahi, which was fresh and delicious. The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Cuisine in the HeartMichieCVIPDined on 3/16/2014Had dinner and dessert at Pistache the last night of our trip to Palm Beach. Our server, who had just moved back south from New York temporarily, was great, although I cannot recall his name. We ordered the linguini with shrimp, steak frites and profiteroles. Everything was delicious. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One could be certain you areRubiconDined on 3/16/2014One could be certain you are dining in a bistro in Paris. Overlooking the banyan tree and the water spouts at the base of Clematis; indoor and outdoor seating with a vibrant neighborhood buzz. Food interesting and tasty; Moules as good as any Parisian fare. Blake, our waiter was attentive and great fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old South feel--Louisiana--NewskivyDined on 3/15/2014Old South feel--Louisiana--New Orleans kind of atmosphere----near center off town and where the younger hang outs are located--Service and food were excellentSpecial Features:
- Great bistro in our neighborhoodLesHallesDined on 3/15/2014First time diner and I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner. Excellent cappuccino and chocolate mousse! Reservation was early so the staff was very attentive. Next time we'll request a table outside. Great pre-kravis show spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.