Finnegan's at Universal Studios Florida
1000 Universal Studios Plaza
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Finnegan's at Universal Studios Florida
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.universalorlando.com/
- Phone: 4072243663
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - half hour before park closes.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Howard Morris
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access
- Entertainment: Live entertainment every day. Request your favorite song and enjoy the fun pub music
- Cross Street: Universal Studios Florida
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: The enclosed parking garage utilizes moving sidewalks, escalators and elevators, on-site wheelchair rental, and an on-site kennel. Vehicles can leave the garage and return the same day by stopping at the toll plaza upon re-entry and presenting their parking ticket. Daily parking fees per vehicle: Regular Parking $15.00 ($3.00 between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.*) Preferred Parking $20.00 RV/Bus Parking $20.00 Valet $15.00 (under 2hrs) Valet $25.00 (over 2hrs) Valet Red Carpet $35.00
A word from Finnegan's at Universal Studios Florida
Finnegan"s Irish Pub and Restaurant located in Universal Studios, Orlando. Featuring authentic Irish and American cuisine and draught beers with full liquor bar. Live Entertainment every afternoon and Happy Hour offers daily(excluding special event dates) Serving lunch and dinner from 11am until a half hour before the park closes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Finnegan's at Universal Studios Florida - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Finnegan's at Universal Studios Florida reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (57)kid-friendly (52)good for groups (27)fit for foodies (17)vibrant bar scene (16)neighborhood gem (12)hot spot (10)great for brunch (9)late-night find (7)special occasion (6)scenic view (3)notable wine list (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Good food and atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012Good food and atmosphere. Great entertainment and service.Special Features:
- Food was great, best burgerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/13/2012Food was great, best burger we had while in Orlando!Special Features:
- First time at Finnegan's.mjcalderone3Dined on 6/9/2012First time at Finnegan's. Was impressed with the food for theme park. The sheppards pie and beef stew were good. The Irish soda bread with apple butter was good start. Really likes the mustard ale salad dressing. Would go back again when at universal studios especially with it having comprabible prices to that of counter service options.
- The opera singer was the heightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/5/2012The opera singer was the height of our dining experience. She was lovely. The food on the other hand was marginal. This restaurant is consistent with all other theme park restaurants: Great ambiance, marginal food, high prices. The alfredo with chicken I had was probably the worse I have ever paid for. I think they boiled the chicken and laid it on top of my alfredo. No seasoning - no spice, just a rubbery piece of chicken breast.
- Great irish setting and authenticMay2014Dined on 5/30/2012Great irish setting and authentic food. Also good kids menu and alternate "American" food for those not wanting Irish cuisine. Reasonable prices and large portions especially the salads. Great customer service from the hostess to the waiter. Will definiately eat here again when visiting Universal Studios OrlandoSpecial Features:
- very good food. Nice musicOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/20/2012very good food. Nice music in bar area. A welcome break from the hustle and bustle of Universal. Enjoyed ourselves.
- Really nice inside and theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/19/2012Really nice inside and the food was decent! We loved the shredded onion rings and hashbrowns which was an appetizer! Overall not bad! Good service.Special Features:
- At first I was a bit uncertainPammie220Dined on 5/4/2012At first I was a bit uncertain that this would go through smoothly, but it did. AWESOME!Special Features:
- Excellent service, a niceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/13/2012Excellent service, a nice break from the hustle and bustle of Universal Studios.Special Features:
- We had our first meal afterOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 3/30/2012We had our first meal after arriving at Universal Studios here. Our food was great, the hostesses were great, our server was just mediocre. We would go back - we would just hope for a more pleasant waiter.Special Features:
- Fun upbeat setting! HappyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/24/2012Fun upbeat setting! Happy fast service & good food. (the potato soup was amazing!) Alittle noisy from live music, but recommended.Special Features:
- Great if you like loud performancesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2012Great if you like loud performances with rowdy screaming throughout your meal and mediocre food. Otherwise, skip it.
- Had dinner at Finnegan's onsh655Dined on 3/17/2012Had dinner at Finnegan's on St. Patrick's Day. It was a great place to be!
- Food wasn't good, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/10/2012Food wasn't good, service was borderline rude. We always hang at Finnegan's bar for beers, this was our first time actually dining there. We'll stick with beers from now on.Special Features:
- The wait staff, the bartendersmas1966VIPDined on 3/9/2012The wait staff, the bartenders and the management make this a fun place to eat in the park. The food is always tasty and the beer well poured.Special Features:
- Ok (for an amusement park!)NYCinCTDined on 2/19/2012Ok food - good option for a sit-down, table service meal at Universal - don't set your expectations too high though, remember you are in an amusement park!!Special Features:
- I loved the upbeat feel ofOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2012I loved the upbeat feel of this restaurant. Our server was amazing and made sure our experience was great. I would highly recommend the bangers and mash! It was one of the best I've ever had.Special Features:
- Ok Food, Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/11/2012The food and service seems to be going downhill. It used to be an amazing restaurant. The food is ok and for the past couple of times there the service has been horrible. Your are better off getting a pizza or hamburger at the fast food restaurants.
- The food is awesome!angelDined on 1/20/2012The Fish and chips is the best ever! also the potato and onion webb is amazing!!Special Features:
- When I made this reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/28/2011When I made this reservation I was unsure if I would like it since I am not a big fan of Irish pubs. I was pleasantly surprised. Ordered the Codfish and it was absolutely delicious. It was not overdone and was cooked to perfection. Service was also better than I expected Christmas week.Special Features:
- Basically fast food but withAmyOCDined on 12/27/2011Basically fast food but with table service. Music was REALLY loud because there werent enough people in there to fill the space. Should have taken that as a sign.
- Great Restaurant - Bad ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/18/2011The food at this restaurant was great. The manager went above and beyond. However some of the servers there aren't customer orientated. If you get abad server don't be afraid to say so. The food is do good and management there will make sure your experience is great.Special Features:
- Menu was more British thanOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2011Menu was more British than Irish. Stated Shepherd's Pie but made with beef - it should be lamb for Shepherd's Pie and beef for Cottage Pie! Huge portions but tasty food. Very good food and setting when you bear in mind what you can be offered in a theme park.Special Features:
- Reservation Power!RickDined on 10/23/2011We had dinner between Park closing and Horror Nights reopening. Open table reservation was a savior to get a table. Unfortunately, our order was stuck in the kitchen and needed an intervention to pry it out to get to our table. We didn't loose too much time, but more time was lost than necessary for a park restaurant.
- I got the Guinness Beef StewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/12/2011I got the Guinness Beef Stew and it was delicious.Special Features:
- I go here everytime i visitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2011I go here everytime i visit universal studios. Consistently good food, good service. 10 years of good experiences.Special Features:
- The management and wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/9/2011The management and wait staff of this restaurant are amazing. With very little advance notice they were able to accommodate my group on a tight time schedule and with a changing number of attendees. I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- The wait staff was very snittyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2011The wait staff was very snitty for no apparent reason. We will not return to this restaurant again. It was not a pleasant experience.
- Food was semi-authentic.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2011Food was semi-authentic. Don't expect a real Irish pub. The musician was playing Garth Brooks - please, really?
- One of my favoritesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2011I've eaten here a number of times and still can't believe it's located in a theme park. Corned beef sandwich and Guinness Beef Stew are simply AMAZING. My kids are picky, yet love this place. I've told my wife numerous times that if Finnegan's was located in our neighborhood, we would be regulars. It's that good.Special Features:
- Above Average Theme Park FareOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/26/2011Located in the theme park at Universal, it is located just across from the Mummy ride and happens to have the Blues Brothers stage just outside the windows as well. Food was good, though, as one would expect at a theme park, over-priced and somewhat bland. Still, relative to other theme park fare we've experienced over the years, this was better than average. Note that the host forewarned us that an Open Table reservation simply puts you to the front of the waiting line for a table, which in some cases can take up to 15 or 20 minutes. Luckily, we arrived early and were able to eat at our scheduled time.Special Features:
- So glad we opted to dine hereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/20/2011So glad we opted to dine here on our vacation. Everything was great and u could leave the theme park outside to escapeSpecial Features:
- Restaurant was fairly emptyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/2/2011Restaurant was fairly empty for lunch and despite not being busy, our server was terribly rude and inattentive. The food was ok, but the menu is a little limited although understandable as it is within a theme park. I would suggest checking the menu ahead of time.
- Excellent!!!!!AlgonquinCoupleDined on 5/26/2011Best food at Universal studios. We are picky and after years of bad food at the parks we finally found this place. The prices are fair too. Now that's a great combination.Special Features:
- Very good food, nice and pleasantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/17/2011Very good food, nice and pleasant staff Ask if I could change my reservation so I could go to one of the shows at the park and they were very accommodatingSpecial Features:
- The pot of gold is Finnegan'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/17/2011Any restaurant that can survive serving fish and chips to VERY discriminate British diners for over 21 years HAS to be great, and Finnegan's is. Food is consistent fresh and perfectly prepared. The Potato and Onion Web is to die for, make sure you order one for the table. The basket of fresh from the frier Guinness battered potato and onion is incredible and comes out quickly. The complimentary Irish fresh from the oven Irish Soda Bread with Apple Butter will please even the finicky. Kids love the hand dipped milkshakes, grownups the flight of five different beers or Irish/British beer cocktails. The reviewer who visited on St. Patrick's day and had a bad time just didn't get it. Prices are very reasonable for a full service restaurant.Special Features:
- It is nice to have a sit-downOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/7/2011It is nice to have a sit-down restaurant in a theme park. Nice quality food. The onion webb appetizer is very good. If you order a salad, it also comes with the onion webb as a topping.Special Features:
- We had a great experiencedbeilDined on 4/23/2011We had a great experience at Finnegans with a family of 3 children and 2 adults. I created my reservation on my smart phone while in the park and walked right in and sat down. Finnegans greeted us in a very friendly manner and took care of us. I marked Service as Outstanding even though our waitress kept forgetting parts of our order. Everyone else was awesome and actually corrected her errors very quickly. That made it a great experience.Special Features:
- Nothing spectacular, justMCD19Dined on 4/22/2011Nothing spectacular, just okay. Food was average. Probably could skip this restaurant.
- We were seated right awayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/21/2011We were seated right away since we had a reservation. Food wasnt as hot as it could have been and my husbands hamburger bun seemed stale. Very good service, though.Special Features: