Pastamore at Universal CityWalk
6000 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pastamore at Universal CityWalk
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://universalorlando.com/
- Phone: 4072243663
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Joe Alfano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full 'family style' catering options.
- Private Party Facilities: Private VIP banquet room
- Private Party Contact: Eric Sorensen 4072242247
- Entertainment: Chef 'Pizza Thrower' interacts with guests throughout dining room. Italian Stiltwalkers. (select nights)
- Cross Street: Universal CityWalk
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: The enclosed parking garage utilizes moving sidewalks, escalators and elevators, on-site wheelchair rental, and an on-site kennel. Vehicles can leave the garage and return the same day by stopping at the toll plaza upon re-entry and presenting their parking ticket. Daily parking fees per vehicle: Regular Parking $15.00 ($3.00 between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.*) Preferred Parking $20.00 RV/Bus Parking $20.00 Valet $15.00 (under 2hrs) Valet $25.00 (over 2hrs) Valet Red Carpet $35.00
A word from Pastamore at Universal CityWalk
A full-service Italian restaurant offering a la carte dining in a colorful Mediterranean setting. The open kitchen enables guests to see chefs prepare mouth-watering dishes such as oven-roasted pizzas, pastas, seafood and steaks. You can dine on the Italian specialties inside, or eat al fresco at Pastamoré's Market Cafe. Here you can grab some breakfast on your way into the theme parks or sit down for a quick bite and some people watching. Pastamore also features a 'Kids Buffet' which will satisfy the pickiest eaters...so bring the kid's - they look hungry.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pastamore at Universal CityWalk reviews from OpenTable diners
- Very disappointed with theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/13/2013Very disappointed with the food. The food tasted as if the restaurant was a fast food place.
- The food prep was great. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/6/2013The food prep was great. The flavor was generic. Our waiter was very attentive.Special Features:
- Average and convenant ItalianRaveVIPDined on 4/5/2013Average and convenant Italian after a day at Universal.Special Features:
- meatball and spaghetti wasPickyDinerDined on 4/5/2013meatball and spaghetti was loved by DD. Our veal parmigiana and veal piccata were both a little dry but tastySpecial Features:
- We found the restaurant toOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/4/2013We found the restaurant to be very good. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. Good selection of dishes with all the extras to make a nice dinner out a pleasant experience. The one problem we felt distracted from it all was the noise level but that is to be expected at a theme part setting. We were seated in a booth along the side so that cut a lot of it down. Very enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:
- Thought the food was goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/2/2013Thought the food was good but portion were very small for the price. Not busy like the other restaurants in Citywalk.Special Features:
- Nice family friendly restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/2/2013They had wide range of options on the menu & fair prices. Our server was very friendly & energetic. I enjoyed my chicken Marsala; you could order a smaller portion or the full portion. I was happy to order the smaller portion so I didn't have leftovers to carry around the parks all night. They have a kids menu & a kids buffet ( if you have a big eater). My teenager ordered the pork chop & loved it. Fair prices. The place was pretty loud but we'd probably eat there again because it was a nice family friendly restaurant.Special Features:
- Over priced and service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/1/2013Over priced and service was terrible. The food was decent.
- Great location but food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/31/2013Great location but food was mediocre at best. Even my kids complained about the food! Would not go back, except for lunch.Special Features:
- Service was slow but the foodNcgrlDined on 3/31/2013Service was slow but the food was good. Kids buffet priced right and nothing fancy.Food was very good.Special Features:
- Great Server --JoahnNravdDined on 3/29/2013Less crowded than the big names restaurants at City Walk. Good options all around. Open Table res saved me 30 min wait for outside table!Special Features:
- After a long day at Universal,CitygirlDined on 3/29/2013After a long day at Universal, we enjoyed the peace and quiet of a sit-down meal. Our server was friendly and efficient. The food was great and plus, there was a strolling magician/entertainer who made us all laugh while waiting for our food. There was a long line for walk-in's so I was glad to have the reservation through Open Table, made at the last minute.Special Features:
- Better than ExpectedPatinaLaStradaVIPDined on 3/26/2013We made reservations and had to wait a few minutes beyond the time; not bad for Universal CityWalk restaurant scene after a long day at the Park. The food was tasty, especially the pasta dishes. Our waiter was very attentive, again, a surprise in this locale of eateries.Special Features:
- Kids eat as much as they canOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/25/2013Wanted a place to take the kids without spending a fortune and wanted to be in the park. The boys were able to eat as much pizza, fries and chix fingers as they wanted. My husband and I thought the chix marsala and picatta were a little on the bland side, but the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Service was not great andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/19/2013Service was not great and food was average. There are better choices along CityWalk
- The food was average. We choseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013The food was average. We chose to dine outside because it was so nice BUT the glaring video screen was super annoying since it was after dark. Not one of our best choices
- Average food, small portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2013Average food, small portions at high prices. Would not go back.
- Felt the food was very overpriced.KimMDined on 3/16/2013Felt the food was very overpriced. Tasted more like a fast food chain then a nice sit down restaurant, especially considering the prices.
- This will satisfy your kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/12/2013This will satisfy your kids at the end of a long day. The food is good, but not as good as the price would indicate. It's the easiest place to get in at City Walk, which I think speaks for itself.Special Features:
- Perfect for tired, hungryLHD01Dined on 3/10/2013Perfect for tired, hungry kids as well as good meals for the parents.Special Features:
- Not a good night at PastamoreOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013Made a reservation through the Open Table website and received a confirmation.Upon arrival at the restaurant they didn't have a reservation under my name. We were seated outside, the music was so loud it was difficult to talk.Our guests announced that they had just had 3 nights of eating Italian food but I told them not to worry because the menu I had seen online offered a large variety of foods,appetizers,drinks,etc. When we received our menus they didn't match what was listed online(it shows the menu for the Brazilian rest. but listed as Pastamore).Food took over an hour to be served and our guest's steak was too almost too tough to cut.We were offered free desserts but we didn't have time left to eat and so had to pass.
- Convenient But Only Okay FoodlovedisneyDined on 3/3/2013The location is perfect when you want to eat outside of the theme parks or if the parks close early. Our party ordered the Ravioli, Chicken Parm, Beef Short Ribs and child's chicken parmesan and they were okay. However, it was nothing spectacular. The atmosphere was fun and energetic and our server was quite attentive. However, it was a cold night and it was very cold in the restaurant. It was difficult to enjoy a meal when it's cold inside the restaurant. They couldn't close the front doors (basically they were not regular doors) - according to the server, it is more like a garage door used to close when the restaurant is closed.Special Features:
- Our server Char was outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/2/2013Our server Char was outstanding. She was really awesome.Special Features:
- Server was very friendly butOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/27/2013Server was very friendly but too busy to be able to refill out drinks in an appropriate time manner (even though the restaurant was slow while we were dining). Also, we had eaten half of our meal before we were offered Parmesan cheese for our pasta dishes. Marinara sauce was very bland, and the chicken that was served with my husband's Fettuchini Alfredo was not able to be eaten due to poor taste. Overall, the dishes were too expensive for the poor quality meal that was presented. Would not recommend this restaurant.
- They had a really good glutenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013They had a really good gluten free pasta, our waitress went beyond our expat actions to help me get what I wanted to eat! Amazing resturant!!Special Features:
- Check it out!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013This is on the CityWalk in Orlando--good views for people watching and parades in the area. The food was much better than I expected for a restaurant in an theme park kind of environment. And it was fast! We were a party of 5 on a Saturday night, got seated immediately, were done and walking out within 45 minutes.Special Features:
- The food was terrible! WeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/18/2013The food was terrible! We ordered spaghetti and meatballs, one of the most basic dishes for a pasta restaurant. It looked like it came out of a can. It was soggy, the pasta was over cooked, and the meatballs tasted like what I think dog food tastes like. Our server was good at least. She took off the charge for the inedible pasta. I get that it's in a tourist area, but if you have the word "pasta" in your restaurant name, at least do spaghetti and meatballs well.Special Features:
- It was a serviceable restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/16/2013It was a serviceable restaurant. Nothing over the top however. I was expecting something more impressive. The restaurant was quite noisy, making normal conversation difficult at times. I was disappointed in the quality of the Chicken parmesan, mainly the pasta, which was extremely dry with very little sauce.
- My boyfriend brought me tojkifer0219VIPDined on 2/16/2013My boyfriend brought me to Pastamore after a day at Islands of Adventure for my birthday, and it was perfect. Food was wonderful, service was excellent, and our waitress even brought me a dessert with a candle in it (but left out the singing where the whole restaurant stares at you, which was appreciated). Great experience. Highly recommend and will go back!Special Features:
- It was disappointing. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/16/2013It was disappointing. The waitress was great but the food runners brought our entrees first before the apps. The kids option was only a buffet style but took 20 mins to bring out pasta. We asked 3 times but it still took 20 mins. Would never go back.
- Pastamore used to be one ofOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/8/2013Pastamore used to be one of our favorite places at Universal, but we were unimpressed this time. The rolls were excellent, but the chef didn't seem to realize that garlic is an ingredient in scampi sauce -- it was totally bland. My husband had soup and a Caesar salad, and he said they were "okay." The service was good.
- For theme park italian, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013For theme park italian, food was not bad, but way overpriced. Service was slow at first but got better. Kids buffet is a great idea, but not many choices for 10 bucks.Special Features:
- We chose this restaurant basedJillMarkandFriendsDined on 2/1/2013We chose this restaurant based on the menu. We were hoping for a more intimate setting so we were a little disappointed in that although we had deliberately chosen to dine at Citywalk. Having never been there before we didn't realize that it would be more of a place to have a meal after visiting the park. The food was good but not great. We probably won't return although the staff was very friendly and our service was excellent. Our server, Janet, was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the menu.Special Features:
- We sat at the Chef's table.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/1/2013We sat at the Chef's table. Food was outstanding. Service was fabulous. Loved the personal attention.Special Features:
- Enjoyed all aspects of Pastamore,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013Enjoyed all aspects of Pastamore, we had a great waiter(Theodore) and a great dining experience.Special Features:
- GOOD WITH FRIENDS!JoeFDined on 1/25/2013for being in a tourist area, the food was good. Service was spotty but the place was not crowded, just large parties. Inwould recomend for a good meal at a decent price.Special Features:
- Professionally greeted,offeredOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/22/2013Professionally greeted,offered a quiet table for 4. I submitted a request by email for a Spanish speaking waiter and Jose was great. He spoke Spanish and knew the menu well. My cousin's shrimp risotto was steaming and I could see they used arborio rice; my other cousin's cheese pizza was good; my boyfriend said his chicken parmesan was tender, but the sauce was bland and the spaghetti overcooked. I asked if I could have a marinara sauce with the gnocchi and it was no problem, except they melted in your mouth and the sauce was bland. The manager happened by and I told her. She went to the chef and was told he could saute it a little longe to firm it up. No thanks. I asked for a pizza with little sauce, olives and artichokes. Jose saw it & as
- On our last visit to UniversalOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013On our last visit to Universal Studios we had dinner at this restaurant. The service was very good. We were a party of seven and they accommodated us well. For the kids they offered an all you can eat buffet,which was great because they got to choose between the regular kids menu items; Mac and cheese, chicken fingers, spaghetti , pizza, and some fruit and pudding. For the adults the menu has the Italian classics and some other additions. I had the pesto chicken, which was very tasty, not as good as my wife makes it at home but good nonetheless. My wife had some sort of shrimp pasta, which had a really good kick. Everyone said that they liked their food. My only caveat is that the portion sizes compared to the price weren't that big.Special Features:
- A good place to eat, but nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/18/2013A good place to eat, but nothing special. The staff is very friendly and helpful though our waiter seemed to have too many tables to attend to.Special Features:
- Bland food, but good servicediner21Dined on 1/9/2013Service was very good. Food was bland. Portions small for bigger appetites.Special Features: