Pastamore at Universal CityWalk
6000 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pastamore at Universal CityWalk
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://universalorlando.com/
- Phone: 4072243663
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Joe Alfano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full 'family style' catering options.
- Private Party Facilities: Private VIP banquet room
- Private Party Contact: Eric Sorensen 4072242247
- Entertainment: Chef 'Pizza Thrower' interacts with guests throughout dining room. Italian Stiltwalkers. (select nights)
- Cross Street: Universal CityWalk
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: The enclosed parking garage utilizes moving sidewalks, escalators and elevators, on-site wheelchair rental, and an on-site kennel. Vehicles can leave the garage and return the same day by stopping at the toll plaza upon re-entry and presenting their parking ticket. Daily parking fees per vehicle: Regular Parking $15.00 ($3.00 between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.*) Preferred Parking $20.00 RV/Bus Parking $20.00 Valet $15.00 (under 2hrs) Valet $25.00 (over 2hrs) Valet Red Carpet $35.00
A word from Pastamore at Universal CityWalk
A full-service Italian restaurant offering a la carte dining in a colorful Mediterranean setting. The open kitchen enables guests to see chefs prepare mouth-watering dishes such as oven-roasted pizzas, pastas, seafood and steaks. You can dine on the Italian specialties inside, or eat al fresco at Pastamoré's Market Cafe. Here you can grab some breakfast on your way into the theme parks or sit down for a quick bite and some people watching. Pastamore also features a 'Kids Buffet' which will satisfy the pickiest eaters...so bring the kid's - they look hungry.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pastamore at Universal CityWalk reviews from OpenTable diners
- Fantastic !!!draybookDined on 9/17/2013This was our first time eating at a sit down location at Universal and it didn't disappoint at all!! We will be coming back next year. My daughter said that her pizza was brought down by the angels and my steak was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, fun locationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/17/2013We had a peaceful table outside with the excitement and fun of Citywalk around us. The food was better than expected - really quite good - and even though we were at Citywalk, we felt like we were tucked in a cafe in Italy in our own bubble within Citywalk. A perfect place to dine before heading across the way to a concert at Hard Rock. Quiet, pretty sunset, fun location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT EXPERIENCEOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/2/2013Our waiter. Joe from the Bronx was terrific. The food, atmosphere and outstanding service made this the perfect spot to celebrate my wife's birthday. We will definitely visit this amazing restaurant again.Special Features:
- Good dinner with kidssobefoodiesVIPDined on 9/1/2013We have eaten at almost all the restaurants in CityWalk and decided to try Pastamore. It has a very kid friendly menu and is decorated in bright colors. If your looking for dark romantic Italian this is not the place to go to. It is more of a family friendly place. Food was good and service was good as well. In the month of September if you have a Annual Pass Park the offer is buy one entree get another 50% off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!Russell32Dined on 8/27/2013The food tasted great, although there could have been a little more of it for the price. The server seemed preoccupied with something going on elsewhere. Overall, though, a very good experience for theme park dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pastamore at City WalkDave205Dined on 8/26/2013Another great moderately priced restaurant on City Walk. Food was awesome, staff was friendly, service was great.Special Features:
- Nice food, great table in UniversalLiam0Dined on 8/23/2013Food was decent, place was clean and tidy. Overall we had a good dining experience people watching from the outside tables. Only criticism I have is we felt we were being rushed out the door tater our meal. We would have happily sat and had another drink but as soon as we said no to desert the waiter presented us with the bill and thanked us for dining.... We paid, left and had a drink in one of the bars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedSheilahDined on 8/22/2013We went there due to the choices on the menu. However, I got the seafood fradiavalo pasta and was very disappointed. The clams were so tiny that I could barely find them. Mussels were not that good. I liked the spicy sauce but did no think the serving was dinner size. The olive oil with the bread was not the best. I like different spices in the olive oil. Waiter was not good either. He really did not pay any attention to us and we felt like we were a bother. Overall, I was not happy but feel these things are easy fixes.
- The restaurant was great.DeemannDined on 8/21/2013The restaurant was great. We have a child with severe food allergies and they were able to accommodate us. Chef Miles was great to my child with food allergies and was able to supply him with everything a 12 year old would want. We had a little difficulty and the manager quickly took care of the problem. We visited this restaurant for both lunch and dinner. Both so great that my 7,10, and 12 year old want to keep going back. They compare every thing at city walk to this restaurant.Special Features:
- DisappointingktoensDined on 8/11/2013It is currently under renovation and the menu selection was very limited. The price of the entrees for the atmosphere and the time of day was ridiculous! I will not return to this restaurant!
- Not recommendedEddieDined on 8/9/2013Pasta was overcooked, all sauces were too watery, service average.Special Features:
- Not HappyDoreenDined on 8/4/2013Extremely unhappy with the whole experience . Looking forward to eating in one of the restaurants on citywalk in universal, orlando. really let down...expected more...waitress was inattentive, had to ask several times for items which were never brought. Waitress disappeared after ordering, Had to track her down in order to get something. Expected more for such a well known and visited place. food was okay....go some where else to eat....do not recommend.
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/26/2013In the midst of CityWalk...food is fair, nothing out of the ordinary for tourist food...cost a bit higher...service nothing bad but nothing good. Very vanilla at best...many better out there
- Good food - took a while to getGinsu68Dined on 7/25/2013The food was delicious. Everything was hot and tasty. The time to get the food took just a bit too long. Our waitress was also very nice. Otherwise it was a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointed this time...SoutherngalDined on 7/23/2013Dined at Pastamore in May and the food, service, and setting were very good! That was our reason for returning during our July visit. We were disappointed though this visit. waited for more than 15 minutes for someone to take our drink order, And that was only when I signal a manager to our table, who asked "what can I do for you?" Our food arrived, Veal & Eggplant Parm, way overlooked, burned! We told our waitress the meals were unacceptable! She promptly returned the meals to the kitchen for re-dos. The manager apologized for the meals, & assured us the next meals would be like the one we remembered. Sure enough, the second serving lived up to our memories from May and was very good. We will definitely give Pastamore another try...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Below average food and serviceScottDined on 7/21/2013My family of three dined on a Sunday and all of us were unimpressed by the quality of the food and service. It was a big letdown after having truly fabulous experiences at other restaurants in City Walk the previous two nights, but to be fair to Pastamore, its prices were notably lower. My son shared a pizza and found every component mediocre. My wife had a chicken and pasta dish and commented that she could do better at home. The bread was good, but found the fact that they serve it with plain olive oil rather than adding seasonings to be a little on the pedestrian side. The service was atrocious in nearly every possible way. I can only recommend this restaurant for larger families if only because of its affordability.Special Features:
- Big DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/6/2013My wife and I ordered dinner salads, and it took over 45 minutes to bring them out. When they finally came, one of them was wrong. While we waited, our waiter did not check on us, and we could not get his attention. After we finished, our waiter brought our check and never came back. I would not eat here.Special Features:
- Good still means good.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/4/2013The big problem with reviews is that companies will tell you that if they don't get five stars, then the management deems them failures Don't buy into the "stars" nonsense. What's the difference between "good" and "very good" anyway? The food is good at Pastamore; good enough that my wife and I have frequently eaten there - and we live 1.5 hours away. It's simple Italian food with enough of a twist to make it unique and different. It's a place that will appeal to the adults and children alike. It's not a Michelin-starred restaurant and it's not meant to be. The staff is considerate and friendly, and that's important when you've been wandering a park for 10 hours with kids. Pastamore is what it is: a simple place to eat and relax.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but service needed work.drummerDined on 7/1/2013I thought the food was excellent, but we were mostly ignored by the waitress. The only time she rushed to our table was to pick up the check.Special Features:
- Good good after a long day in park!TimboDined on 6/29/2013Food was average in quality but good based on the location. Service was excellent waitress checked back with table often to make everything was alright! Prices were average for area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was great and foodZdenoDined on 6/28/2013Service was great and food was good in a relaxed atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was great. the onlyEricDined on 6/27/2013The food was great. the only only complaint I have is my sons portion was not enough. for that price it should have been twice as much. He ate some of my pizza and was good. We will come back.Special Features:
- Poor food qualitySkyeDined on 6/26/2013The shot ribs were extremely fatty, almost inedible, The meatballs tasted like were made using inferior quality meat and were terrible. Pasta was way overcooked.Special Features:
- Looks like probably the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/22/2013Looks like probably the best restaurant at City Walk @Universal Orlando. Our waiter was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place but average foodLawrence39Dined on 6/20/2013This is a great place to take in a meal but I found the food to be average cause I had the chicken Parma and the chicken was a little over cooked and the spagatti was cold but my wife said her steak was good and the prices were a little on the high sideSpecial Features:
- Pastamore reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/17/2013We visited Pastamore on a recent trip to Universal Orlando. We had four adults and four children under 10. Everyone found something great on the menu and we were all served quickly and politely. Prices were reasonable. We would definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/11/2013Way over priced food was about Fazoli's quality and was over $100 for 3 adults and 2 kids. Service was good staff was nice.
- DisappointingclarinatDined on 6/9/2013I ordered a shrimp pasta with a red pepper cream sauce. Everything was drowning in the sauce and the noodles were overdone. My dad ordered spaghetti and meatballs and it hardly had any sauce at all. It tasted really bland. We went because they advertised an all you could eat buffet for the kids. We were told they weren't having it that night because a private party was coming in. The kids were super disappointed. My son ordered a pizza and it actually was really good and huge for a kid's portion. It was the size of an adult small pizza. The service was good and the chef even came out and was friendly with my family. It's unfortunate that the south has such trouble getting Italian food right. Definitely not worth the price.
- Just ok.....MurftheSurfDined on 5/25/2013Remember you are at city walk. This is not Emeril's competition, probably more like Olive Garden. But you are on vacation right???? Sangria and appetizers were good, the kids pizza was the best entree. Eating at City Walk without reservations on the Saturday of Memorial Day, this is the price you pay....Special Features:
- Amazing timeJrcopel42Dined on 5/16/2013Myself and my two friends went to Pastamore for dinner. The food was amazing, the service Mikey provided was amazing, but what was also unexpected was the awesome treatment by the management staff Paul and Kelly. Both checked on us , Paul made awesome recommendations that were over the top. Please keep up the great workSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner bad dessertOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013Had dinner here while on vacation in Orlando. Our waitress Maria was a total sweetheart. Our dinners consisted of veal and eggplant parm were very good. However the desserts were terrible the tiramisu had no taste and the other one had peanut butter in it tasted old.Special Features:
- Average Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/6/2013The food was average. The kids menu actually had a good variety of choices. One of our adult meals was very tasty although very small quantity of food. The adult lasagna meal was not very good. Poor quality sauce and meal overall. Service was average. The waiter got one of the kids meals wrong. Took a little time to get the correct meal brought back to us, so that was a disappointment.
- Food only okSting50Dined on 5/5/2013The food was only ok, mostly bland for Italian foodSpecial Features:
- Bad FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/4/2013The restaurant looks very nice and the service was good, but I cannot understand how a restaurant called Pastamore cannot make pasta edible. The food was either under or over cooked and just tasted awful.
- Average food, decent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/3/2013Blah. The funny guy tossing the fake pizza was the highlight.
- Pleasant surprisethesistersDined on 4/30/2013Theme park dining can be iffy but we were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food! We had a group of 7 and everyone commented on how good the food was. Service was excellent as well! It was a little noisy but other than that it was a positive experience and I would return again. Hopefully next time it won't be raining and we'll try the outdoor patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was ok. Kids buffetBigMacDined on 4/28/2013Food was ok. Kids buffet was not available (down for 1 month??). Brick oven pizza was not as good as I had hoped.Special Features:
- We ate risotto and it wasPillsburyDined on 4/28/2013We ate risotto and it was not cooked all the way. But everything else was great.Special Features:
- Choose Pastamore OrlandoHDuoDined on 4/25/2013This was our second visit to Pastamore and we were even more pleased this visit. The bruschetta prepared at your table was delicious and we loved being able to make choices on enhancing it by choosing the ingredients. The entrees were outstanding and the homemade desserts were delectable. Our server was so accommodating and the smaller crowd allowed him to give us a lot of undivided attention. When you are within such close proximity to an amusement park you do not expect such a dining experience.Special Features:
- Wait to long for foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2013We had a group of six. Appetizers took half hour to get out. Food another half hour. I consider this too long. Most dishes were good. I got nocchi and sausage, primavera was good, brazed beef w/risotto was very good -except I thought they added too much wine in risotto. My daughter got the spaghetti and meatballs- spaghetti and sauce were good, but the meatball were horrible. Tastes like frozen Cosco or BJ meatballs with lots of fillers. Overall, reasonable prices for okay/good food.