201 East Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, FL 55924Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theofficedelray.com/
- Phone: 5612763600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Omar Montoya
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from The Office
A place where whimsy and gastronomical delights go hand in hand, The Office is a modern American Gastropub... A place that is comfortable where the food is as important as the drink, not quite a bar and not quite a restaurant, The Office is offering a casual-meets-refined atmosphere that welcomes beer drinkers and wine snobs, non-fussy eaters and foodies alike. The Office is a charmed neighborhood watering hole...Continued
EXECUTIVE GENERAL MANAGER: DAVID PINELLA
EXECUTIVE GENERAL MANAGER: DAVID PINELLA
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
The Office - Best Restaurants in Delray Beach ›
The Office reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (24)vibrant bar scene (22)hot spot (17)great for lunch (14)fit for foodies (13)good for groups (13)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (8)notable wine list (6)scenic view (5)kid-friendly (4)special occasion (4)great for brunch (2)romantic (1)Show More
- Best Burgers!LisaDined on 11/11/2013I come to The Office every time I am in town. I love the Burgers and Truffle fries! Great beer selection too! I have taken several friends there and all have enjoyed it. Looking forward to my next meal there.Special Features:
- Best Burgers in townOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2013Gera selection of burgers and they will modify any way you ask. Great side dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Office is an upscale burgerBocaFoodiesVIPDined on 11/2/2013The Office is an upscale burger spot that selectively spices up the menu with some off beat offerings. Did not have Grey Goose in stock on a Saturday night (yikes!). Ok wine list with not a lot of depth at moderate price points. Sweet potato fries made a good start. No bread served with mussels (yikes 2) although our server was very good and enlisted kitchen support for some toasts. Overall, descent location and experience, but not for foodies or special occassions versus casual dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!dottiebeaDined on 11/2/2013Excellent food and wonderful atmosphere! Highly recommend the pulled pork tacos and the sweet potatoe chips!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food.RichardVIPDined on 10/29/2013We had a wonderful lunch with our friends at The Office. But, make sure to at least leave room to split the pretzel bread pudding for dessert...TO DIE FOR! Never had anything like it anywhere.Special Features:
- Visitors from EuropeSweetDined on 10/27/2013Had a great meal with our friends from Europe. They truly enjoyed the food and the busy street traffic, like a bistro in Paris.Special Features:
- Delray hot spotWPBdineDined on 10/11/2013Great food and service! Specials area always interesting and the food always tastes amazing. The only downside is the up-charge if you want veggies instead of fries with any of the sandwiches... $5? Really? That's a bit much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local placeFoodieVIPDined on 10/11/2013The office is consistently a good place to take out of towers, the location is great, the food decent and always great serviceSpecial Features:
- Fun vibe, good food and goodPBGgirlDined on 10/5/2013Fun vibe, good food and good drinks. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Office SpaceGogootzDined on 9/14/2013Food is very good. Great beer and wine list. A little loud, but fun. Dinner for 4 with a drink each and one dessert to share came out to nearly $200 with tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The noise level is incredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2013The noise level is incredible and the service was just above acceptable. The food was well below average and not worth the price charged. Crab cakes were all filler, small, with no taste. Risotto was overcooked and tasted like mush. Drinks are also well above average in cost as compared to other restaurants we have visited in Delray, Boca, WPB. If you are looking for a great meal with a nice atmosphere this is not the place. You can do much better at many other eateries in the area.
- I really want to love thisOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/1/2013I really want to love this place -- the menu, service, and location are pretty great -- yet, the food just isn't as good as it could be. For the price, it seems they should pick up the pace in the kitchen and ensure that every plate is consistently good. There are discrepancies in how the food looks and tastes -- not to mention that the servers had to apologize over and over for how slow the kitchen was on a Sunday night (Holiday weekend). Sadly, I am not sure I'll be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is no longer as goodBocaVIPDined on 8/30/2013Not sure what happened here. The Office used to be known for good food. However, it appears there has been a change in the kitchen. Over the last year, the quality of food has decreased.
- Sorry we wentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/22/2013Overpriced bad hamburger joint. Other than my glass of wine there was nothing redeemable about this highly priced restaurant. Our order also included salads,grilled chicken sandwich,fish and chips and 2 $10 desserts that were a disgrace at that price. Not good at all apple crumble. Should of spoke to manager but just paid and left restaurant. Over $100 a couple for a very unpleasant experience!!!
- A trendy spot on The AveOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/26/2013Over the top burgers, appetizers that are to die for (don't fill up!) and mains that are both eclectic and comfort food kicked up! Highly recommended for small groups, parties as the music and conversation are both good & a bit loud!Special Features:
- Good food with a party atmosphereFoodie1977VIPDined on 7/20/2013The food at The Office is always good, especially the burgers. The service is ok, but the restaurant has too many tables so staff is stretched thin and your waiter may disappear until its time for the check. The bar is a local hangout spot which can overflow into the restaurant, so be prepared to feel awkard when somoeone is drinking a martini over your dinner. Avoid the summer months because they open all of the windows & walls for a 'outdoor' feel which just makes the inside very hot, humid & uncomfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The officeScottVIPDined on 7/16/2013One of my favorites however this meal was disappointing . My scotch was put in a after dinner drink glass , The sweet potatoe chips were soggy and the hamburger I ordered Medium was well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Expensive for Bad ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/6/2013The food was just ok and the service was awful. If I am going to pay $20 for a hamburger I at least expect amazing service. I don't see a reason to ever go back.
- Very fun casual place. GreatBethVIPDined on 7/3/2013Very fun casual place. Great cocktails and nibbles. A bit pricey but it is in the midst of the Atlantic Ave. scene and you pay for that.Special Features:
- Good food fair serviceMichyDined on 7/3/2013First arrived for my reservation and was told the only table available was probably the worst seat in the house , despite numerous available tables. Eventually they did move us outdoors. the next issue we had was my friend ordered pear vodka which we were told they had. They tried to pass off something other than pear vodka. When we told her it wasn't what he ordered she came back to the table and told us they ran out of pear vodka. The truth would have been better !! I will say the food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over-priced and under-servedEddieVIPDined on 6/23/2013The prices at this Delray eatery are a bit much for the food involved. Many menu items were unavailable and the $20 burger was no where near as tasty as available elsewhere for half the price.. Our waiter was slow and forgetful, so he was quite fortunate that his 20% tip was already included with the bill. A very disappointing experience explained the lack of a crowd at 8pm
- One of the best burgers EVER.WaynesworldbocaDined on 6/15/2013House special burger, too delicious to describe. And the Brussel Sprouts were unbelievable. Did I mention the fabulous craft beer selection?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/10/2013We went on a Monday night so we were basically the only ones there. I love their food. Last time we came it was more like an office with the silverware in envelopes, this time it was just rolled up in a napkin- kinda sad ;(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One HOT dinnerFreddy2VIPDined on 5/25/2013Although the food was good, it was so HOT in the restaurant it was uncomfortable to enjoy our dinner. If I wanted to sweat I would have gone to the gym. Won't be back anytime soon.Special Features:
- Excellant Place to Enjoy a MealritzdonVIPDined on 5/21/2013I like very plain food (steaks, burgers, no sauces, etc) so I was a little put off by the menu which seemed to be anything but plain. Was i surprised by the hamburger and fries, maybe the best I've had. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They couldn't do enough for us. The place is nicely decorated, quiet and very comfortable. My dining companions have more varied likes and everyone enjoyed their food. All agree we would return and reccomend this restaurant to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- need to understand how theyEagleputtVIPDined on 3/2/2013need to understand how they cook if you want medium ask for medium well because medium comes out to red.
- The food was great. The BurgersOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/22/2013The food was great. The Burgers were amazing. Fun atmosphere, would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Pleasant experience on AtlanticBarbDined on 2/22/2013Pleasant experience on Atlantic Ave. the menu keeps changing. Check to see if they still have your favorites
- selection of beers is amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/20/2013selection of beers is amazing , menu offerings are good and tasty, from appetizers to dessertSpecial Features:
- Amazing menu. Great gourmetOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/18/2013Amazing menu. Great gourmet style American food. Our server, Andres was on point and couldn't be better! We also love the way the wine is served as if we poured it ourselves (full glasses just the way it should be!)Special Features:
- The food was good, The beerlsgcohnDined on 2/16/2013The food was good, The beer was wonderful, a great Lambic Framboise. My family sampled several different varieties of beer and liked all. It was a cold night and all the windows were open. Should have worn warmer clothes. Very busy place. Will return soon.Special Features:
- Do the burger and the tacos!!TreCherDined on 2/10/2013We always stop in a few times when we are in Delray. Food and service always marvelous. Did both taco appetizers and the office burger. Perfect.Special Features:
- Cool menuOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 2/8/2013Great burgers although expensive. Not a great choice for quiet conversation.Special Features:
- Cool decor. Fun lunch spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/31/2013Cool decor. Fun lunch spot. Big bar. Cute waiters. Service was good & very patient- not rushing us at all at lunch. Like every place on Atlantic, parking is not great.Special Features:
- good, but used to be betterfusspotVIPDined on 1/27/2013good, but used to be better both food and service.Special Features:
- This was my husband and myOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2013This was my husband and my third time at The Office and we brought a friend for her birthday (it was her first time there). Unfortunately, we regretted choosing The Office and not going to Tryst which was our initial idea. The food was overpriced and sub-standard. The drinks were in small martinin glasses and for $15 each they were not comprable to other drinks in the area. I had a blue crab sandwich which was filled with bread crumbs and undercooked. The salads were ordinary and bland; overall it was a negative experience. We will not be back. There are too many other wonderful restaurants along Atlantic Ave to risk another bad at The Office. Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news but you asked!Special Features:
- The service was not even good!NYFoodieVIPDined on 1/18/2013The service was not even good! Food was fine but nothing exceptional for the price
- This restaurant is continuouslyKC57VIPDined on 1/16/2013This restaurant is continuously consistent with the food. It is a great place to go. I would recommend this place to anyone who would listen.Special Features:
- Our waiter changed shifts1GourmetGalVIPDined on 1/16/2013Our waiter changed shifts in the midst of our late lunch at 1:30pm. No problem except the 2nd waiter kept trying to get us to quickly pay our bill. After we paid cash and he left our change in the billfold, he kept coming by to pick up his tip. Finally, he picked up the billfold with all our change- double his tip. The restaurant was practically empty so there was no reason to rush us.Special Features:
- Food is pricey but the oldOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/15/2013Food is pricey but the old saying is that you get what you pay for & their food is always excellentSpecial Features: