7920 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://harthrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7037615131x
- Hours of Operation:
BREAKFAST: Monday-Friday, 6:30am - 11am (Breakfast Buffet until 10:30am);
BREAKFAST BUFFET: Saturday-Sunday, 7am - 1pm
BREAKFAST: Monday-Friday 6:30am-10:30am
LUNCH: Monday-Friday, 11:30am-2pm
DINNER: Monday-Saturday, 5pm-10pm
härth Lounge: Daily 3pm - 12am
From November 26 - December 1, harth will be closed for lunch and dinner, serving dinner in the bar. Harth will be serving a breakfast buffet only from 7am - 1pm on these dates.
From December 21 - January 4, harth will be closed for lunch and dinner, serving dinner in the bar. Harth will be serving a breakfast buffet only from 7am - 1pm on these dates.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Luc Dendievel
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Daily specials on beverages and food in both harth restaurant and harth lounge.
A word from Härth
An abundance of fresh, locally grown and farm raised food is featured at Tysons Corner's newest and exciting restaurant, härth. Celebrating modern American food that brings a fresh and contemporary approach to dining. Chef Luc at harth restaurant orchestrates a menu of locally sourced ingredients from farms scattered throughout northern Virginia’s countryside. härth also has a terrace level garden and one of the best apairies in Northern Virginia, with 4 bee hives producing our own honey. The menu features wood fired flatbreads, comfort food favorites and our signature bacon jam. Enjoy our wine list and some of our new signature honey cocktails! härth also has a great semi-private dining space perfect for business or social events. Come meet our new chef and see what the "buzz" is all about!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Härth reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (31)fit for foodies (30)special occasion (25)romantic (24)good for groups (20)neighborhood gem (20)great for outdoor dining (19)notable wine list (17)great for brunch (15)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- A surprising YES!RepeatdinerVIPDined on 6/11/2011Really good restaurants in the McLean area are hard to find - food can be good and even excellent but they lack ambiance (either strip mall or corporate formula), are loud and don't deliver value for the amount charged, with a few exceptions. I was skeptical, would the new restaurant at the Tysons Hilton really offer any change? The answer is YES. Harth restaurant presents an unusual and welcome combination with a very contemporary yet relaxed vibe, great food sourced locally (some from the chef's rooftop garden) and very good service. Menu is seasonal, delicious combinations, portions not "nouvelle" and save room for dessert. Several visits have converted this diner and friends to add this to a list of local favorites.Special Features:
- Very unorganizedtlj1VIPDined on 6/9/2011After my third visit, I have to say the service is such a complete mess that I cannot return. Unprofessional and mistakes at every turn. It is a complete joke. Food is not bad but inconsistent. The chef spent an hour talking to the table behind me but could not be bothered to greet the only two other tables in the section. Indicative of a mismanaged restaurant from the top down.
- Great Food and Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/5/2011We were pleasently surprised at the great food quality and excellent service late on a Sunday night. The restaurant decor and ambiance was very modern and comfortable. We were the last customers of the evening but the management and staff encouraged us to stay as late as needed. The service was prompt, our wait staff (Mohammed and Khadijeh) were extreemely courteous and well trained. The menu selection had something for eveyone. This restaurant is located at the newly renovated Hilton away from the major traffic patterns at Tysons Corner. With all the metro and utilities construction in the area, it may be hard to find but well worth a visit.Special Features:
- Chef prepared a special vegetarianVeganFoodieDined on 5/29/2011Chef prepared a special vegetarian dish for me that was lovely and yummy! Love the farm to table dining experienceSpecial Features:
- A great new additon for Tyson'sOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 5/27/2011A great new additon for Tyson's healthy , fresh food, with style, hilton is off the beaten trail, which i great considering all the contruction,and offeer easy parking. We will be back!Special Features:
- Good bones and great people, but...WeEatOutVIPDined on 5/27/2011Very enthusiastic people in a challenging environment; southern style recipes (not the place for those watching their waistlines) with butter, brown sugar, syrups and sweet bacon jam in abundance. Expensive for what it is but peaceful and well-spaced tables with a crew that appreciates the business. Hopefully time will improve the value proposition and not change the personnel! They're the best thing about the restaurant!
- Our meal at the Harth wasOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/21/2011Our meal at the Harth was an enjoyable experience, however the menu had a limited number of food options. the oyster appetizer was overly complicated and only offered (3) oysters. the pork pate was excellent but the bread was not ideal to spread the pate on. The booth seating and ambiance were very comfortable.Special Features:
- Shows promise but needs more workVAspagirlDined on 5/21/2011We felt the presentation outweighed the quality of the food. Nothing was really wrong, but nothing was really special either. We also were charged a second $5 for a second cup of tea, which we thought was excessive. The wine list wasn't very interesting and individual glasses of wine were very pricey. Nevertheless, I would go back to try Harth once more, as the restaurant decor is appealing and it has the promise to be a relaxing place to have lunch or an early dinner.Special Features:
- I hear they have patio seatingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/19/2011I hear they have patio seating coming late summer!Special Features:
- Great addition for food loversOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/18/2011Much needed spot in the Tysons Corner area for food lovers. Very impressed with the farm to table commitment, and now they are hosting a farmers market every Saturday. Wine list exceptional to hit all budgets. The star is definitely Tom, the chef, who seems to be on the fast track to be the next local celebrity. It's a place I could go to again and again without getting bored with the menu. Flat breads are a home run.Special Features:
- Beautiful setting; fresh foodgood4uVIPDined on 5/15/2011Very nicely decorated and appointed. Varied menu - small plates and entrées, but not a huge selection. But it is nice for those who want a little or a lot. One of of had three small plates for dinner; one had an entree. Portions were not overwhelming, but reasonable. Food as very good and we would definitely return.Special Features:
- Place is great! Very nicelyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/14/2011Place is great! Very nicely decorated and the food was good. Definitely worth the trip.Special Features:
- The food was outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/14/2011The food was outstanding! Tom, owner & chef, came to our table and made everyone feel comfortable and welcome. I would definitely go back again and recommend to anyone looking for a good healthy meal.Special Features:
- Showed up for Mother's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/8/2011Showed up for Mother's Day brunch and they were not prepared for anything. Thankfully only a quarter of the dining room was full, otherwise, it would have become a complete disaster. We had to wait 15 minutes past our reservation time to be seated in a restaurant that was less than a 1/4 full. Services was slow with multiple waiters/servers screwing up the orders and literally tripping over one another while serving us. They really need to work on their coordination. The food was fine (for a hotel) and the ambiance was ok.
- very promisingbikerbob54VIPDined on 5/6/2011the menu had attractive options and by and large the items were well prepared. in 2 instances, the smoked oysters were very tasty but there are only 3 little oysters in the dish and the lobster lasagna was also tasty but had only a small amount of the lobster. service was very slow(one hour to see our first dish) but hopefully it will improve after more experience. typically overpriced hotel wine list. we will give it another try
- "From farm to table" conceptOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/6/2011"From farm to table" concept is inspirational. This restaurant serves fresh, organic ingredients and dishes that don't make you feel guilty for eating. Delicious! I highly recommend this for lunch.Special Features:
- Food was phenomenal--LobsterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/6/2011Food was phenomenal--Lobster Roll was delicious! Great local place to go for lunch and dinner. Bacon Jam is AWESOME...Special Features:
- You wouldn't believe thatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/3/2011You wouldn't believe that this restaurant is in a hotel. It is truly a neighborhood gem in the Tysons area. Lobster lasagna is a must! Crab mac and cheese is a must! (And I can't forget the too tall carrot cake!) Contemporary design, wonderful ambiance with their gas fireplaces, fresh, local, wholesome ingredients, all make for a perfect lunch or dinner meal. Don't miss out on this place!
- I read about the chef in theOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/30/2011I read about the chef in the Washington Post a few months ago so I eagerly anticipated the grand opening. The Decor will knock your socks off. The food is the real star here. Unbelievable portions. I ordered the most delicious flounder and it was 12 oz! The steak was easily 16 oz and perfectly cooked. Harth is about 1/2 the price of Morton's and better. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- EhsatisfiedVIPDined on 4/30/2011We went early on a Saturday evening. The menu is very limited, although the food was good--although hardly exceptional. The people serving and hovering were very pleasant, considerate and anxious to please. The bar is very dramatic in appearance. The restaurant is nicely appointed, albeit institutional looking. Having gas (or maybe they were alocohol) fires burning behind glass in May seemed needless. Keep in mind this is a hotel restaurant in a somewhat isolated area not very far from Tysons. On the weekends, this area is mostly a drive-by or for people who are in the area for a family event. Parking is free, though.Special Features:
- Very good. Only thing is...IOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/22/2011Very good. Only thing is...I ordered the crepe and it was more like a pancake. I would go back, but try something else for breakfast.Special Features:
- stay at home vacationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/16/2011Changing hotel restaurant decor and the fact that you don't need to be on vacation or a business trip to eat at a hotel restaurant.Special Features:
- Fabulous place to go!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/6/2011Harth at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner was fantastic! The food was fresh, the staff was great, and the decor was awesome! The Farm-to-Table aspect is wonderful; its always nice to help out the local economy. The flatbreads were amazing!Special Features: