310 Park South
310 Park Ave. South
Winter Park, FL 32789Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $30 and under
310 Park South
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.310parksouth.net/
- Phone: 4076477277
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can do parties of up to 50 people, with advance notice; Birthdays, Company Gatherings, Wedding Parties - semi private functions.
- Entertainment: Featuring Matt Shenk, Guitarist and Vocalist; Thursday and Saturday nights.
A word from 310 Park South
Located In the Heart of the downtown Winter Park's oldest shopping district, 310 offers cafe' style seating and a great view of the avenue. There is something for everyone with a wide selection of appetizers, salads, full bar including over 30 wines by the glass and beers from around the world compliment our menu. A late night dessert or specialty coffee is always available. Our friendly staff and local atmosphere will make your visit an enjoyable and relaxing experience. We hope to see you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
310 Park South - Best Restaurants in Winter Park ›
310 Park South reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (20)good for groups (14)great for lunch (13)neighborhood gem (12)special occasion (10)fit for foodies (9)great for brunch (6)hot spot (6)romantic (5)late-night find (5)notable wine list (4)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- It's a nice casual restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/13/2009It's a nice casual restaurant. Food was very good and some what fancy.. great service. Not quite romantic... more casual. Only fault for the very nice casual restaurant is that the ceiling needs cleaned up or redone.Special Features:
- 310 is a great restaurant.AlanChambersVIPDined on 1/31/2009310 is a great restaurant. I enjoy it more for lunch than for dinner. Their food is really good. However, their desserts aren't my favorite. The owner's pride and joy signature dessert was just okay and something I never have to eat again. All in all, I recommend 310 and will definitely go back when the occasion arises.Special Features:
- We have been to this venueOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/23/2009We have been to this venue about seven times. The staff are keen to be helpful. The menu is eclectic, with a European (mainly French) atmosphere. The steaks are cooked to your exact instructions, and you can even get ‘gator tails as an appetizer. The menu is not huge, but it covers French and Italian styles of cooking. The staff are keen and helpful and the atmosphere is very inviting. You can sit at the back and be reclusive or dine at the front and see the locals passing in the street through the open doors that frame the sidewalk. You can also eat at outdoor tables on the sidewalk itself. The atmosphere of Winter Park pervades the place, giving it an international feel. Not the cheapest place around, but exciting to visit.Special Features:
- I love this place for lunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/6/2009I love this place for lunch. It's great, you get good food, good service, and you are in and out but don't feel rushed. Of course parking on Park Ave is always an ordeal, but it's worth it. If you like the Park Ave location, I would recommend the Downtown location for dinner. With the view of Lake Eola and being a little more removed from the street, it lends itself to a nice dinner with less street noise and no one walking in between the tables.Special Features:
- It was wonderful as it alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/2/2009It was wonderful as it always is. Would go back and dine there anytime.Special Features:
- We thoroughly enjoyed ourOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/29/2008We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch at 310 Park South. We were seated promptly and our server greeted us warmly and was very attentive. We sat inside, however, were close enough to the open door/wall to enjoy the moderate breeze and pleasant temperatures for this time of year (December). The food was very good; the loaded burger was delicious and cooked perfectly. Our appetizer (gator tail...we're Floridians after all!) was tender and presented differently than I was used to, but delicious. We enjoyed people watching as shoppers strolled by. From there it was an easy segue to wandering and shopping on Park Avenue and a lovely afternoon. We will definitely return to 310 Park South!Special Features:
- 310 is always a solid choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/24/2008310 is always a solid choice for any type of dining in the area. My girlfriend and I really enjoy it, she's a HUGE fan of the Chicken Roulade and I'm partial to the Mahi or Salmon.Special Features:
- Great location in the heartSilverVIPDined on 12/21/2008Great location in the heart of winter park. Inside and outside dining makes for a lovely afternoon. Surprisingly delicious brunch on Sundays only.Special Features:
- The food made up for the theOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/17/2008The food made up for the the service. The server spilled a glass of water on me and think she may have been embarassed the rest of the time. We failed to see her when needed. The quality of the fod made up for her service and we had a nice time.Special Features:
- Had a great time...the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/5/2008Had a great time...the food was awesome, as well as the ambiance. Reasonably priced. Portions were perfect. Have already recommended it to others. Can't wait to go back and try some other items on the menu.Special Features:
- We love eating at 310 ParkOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/5/2008We love eating at 310 Park South, especially because we can eat outside. However, if you choose to side outside be prepared to put up with the smokers.
- Good food -- excellent serviceBPFoodieDined on 11/7/2008Good food -- excellent service -- enjoyable experienceSpecial Features:
- A nicely located restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/1/2008A nicely located restaurant on Park Ave. We always try to get a table outside and thoroughly enjoy the surroundings. Food is available at a very descent price and most of the items on the menu are great. Great for brunch/lunch.Special Features:
- Excellent food, service andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2008Excellent food, service and atmosphere. WAnt to go back again and again. Every time we visit Orlando we want to stop at 310, it's that good!Special Features:
- Enjoyed this restaurant. OurOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/18/2008Enjoyed this restaurant. Our first trip to Winter Park and very happy we found 310 Park South. Great service, lively atmosphere and excellent food.Special Features:
- Don't wast your time... MyMEB55Dined on 10/4/2008Don't wast your time... My wife and I were not at all pleased with this restaurant. Sat outside – table was lopsided, sat by the doggie water bowl, and car exhaust. The wine list is very limited (especially by the glass). We ordered the Bruschetta - it was terrible... We left and finished our evening at a different restaurant.
- My table was ready when IOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/4/2008My table was ready when I arrived. I had outside seating which I requested. The service was excellent and the drinks and food were great. Thank you. Will definately visit again.Special Features:
- Food was wonderful, atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/15/2008Food was wonderful, atmosphere was great, & the waiter was polite & attentive. We truly enjoyed ourselves & plan on returning again.Special Features:
- Wonderful fresh salads. DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/31/2008Wonderful fresh salads. Delicious tuna. DelectableSpecial Features:
- 310 is a great restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/30/2008310 is a great restaurant, we enjoy the time we spent there, the food was awesome and the service was great.
- We had previously been forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/24/2008We had previously been for lunch. This time we had a wonderful table, thanks to you, just where we wanted it. This place is great for people watching. And the guests are all smart looking people. Although I didn't see anything French on the menu, this was the most "French" type place I ever saw outside France. With the front windows open and the boulevardiers walking down the street, and the eaters inside, the atmosphere was terrific. The service was very good, too. I even had genuine gator tail for a starter, though it was a little tough! The flowers I ordered were on the table and we had the little birthday cake. We will certainly be returning.Special Features:
- Everything at 310 Park SouthOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/11/2008Everything at 310 Park South was fantastic. We loved the food, the atmosphere, and the excellent service. Would not recommend for those with children, although they will accomodate them, not the best environment. Overall EXCELLENT place to go eat.Special Features:
- We were pleased with the entriesOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/11/2008We were pleased with the entries order - very good! We would return to this restaurant!Special Features:
- My food and experience wereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/10/2008My food and experience were great. My steak, however, was a little over cooked. I ordered medium-rare and it came out more on the medium, medium-well side. It was still good, just not how I like my steak cooked. No worries, I will dine there again soon.Special Features:
- The Cheese Plate appetizerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/28/2008The Cheese Plate appetizer was amazing, 5 imported cheeses (Sicily) accompanied by fresh fruit. Wonderful way to enjoy a glass of wine. Tuna appetizer was prepared to order (mild-to-hot) and was very fresh-delicious. The entree selections we enjoyed were the Roasted Duck with plum glaze and served with a Thai peanut sauce - duck can sometimes be tricky, but it was made to perfection. We also had the Chicken Picatta which included lightly sautéed chicken in a flavorful lemon/white wine sauce with the perfect touch of garlic & capers over linguine with mushrooms and tomatoes. Although that all sounds spectacular, the SERVICE was superior! Our waitress was knowledgeable, helpful, prompt, courteous, and timed our meal just right.Special Features:
- Calamari was VERY oily andOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/24/2008Calamari was VERY oily and soggy. The Gator tail was undercooked and stringy. The filet special was good. Chicken picata was unremarkable. Waiter neeed to be reminded that my wife ordered a salad and brought it to the table after her entre was served. Waiter mentioned that the filet(s) were accompanied by bernaise but the filets were accompanied by a high sodium brown sauce, which is clearly not bernaise.
- I enjoyed the meal and atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/19/2008I enjoyed the meal and atmosphere. It was a great place to meet friends for dinner.Special Features:
- Matt Shenk is a local artistEastendDarlynDined on 6/5/2008Matt Shenk is a local artist that plays at 310 on Thurs and Sat...his music really makes the atmosphere. On this evening we sat outside on the Avenue, so sadly, could barely hear Matt. Normally we will choose a high top in the bar and even try to get a little dancing in.Special Features:
- I always enjoy going to 310OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/27/2008I always enjoy going to 310 but this was the time I made a reservation online. When we got there, they had our table waiting for us where we requested it (outside). Our waitress was great and the food was very good.Special Features:
- It was my birthday and I wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/16/2008It was my birthday and I was offered a piece of cake, but yet I got charged for it.....
- The food was a dissapointment.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/11/2008The food was a dissapointment. The seafood salad was doused in olive oil and not much else, the tuna salad was just ok, and the brushetta had green peppers and olives on it, without it stating so on the menu. I will not return.
- Great american bistro withOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/10/2008Great american bistro with outstanding food and wine. The chef is very reliable in that I always love what he serves. 310 not only has great service without the stuffy pretentiousness a lot of restaurants have today. Dining there is enjoyable and easy since they accept reservations.Special Features:
- Horns/sirens going off frequentlyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/3/2008Horns/sirens going off frequently during our meal from a nearby park was disruptive and annoying. Not the fault of the restr. but annoying none-the-less. Otherwise, very good service and great ambiance.Special Features:
- Service was less than desirable,BigomanVIPDined on 4/28/2008Service was less than desirable, our waiter was not very attentive, he seemed to have too many tables or maybe just wasn't that interested in oursSpecial Features:
- It is a great place to sitOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/11/2008It is a great place to sit outside and enjoy Park Avenue in Winter Park. We like it because the food is great and we can bring our dog with us. Service is outstanding!Special Features:
- i wanted to add two to theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/22/2008i wanted to add two to the party. Site says no openings for 6 at 6:30 but when i called rest. they were able to accomodate.Special Features:
- Entire experience was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/21/2008Entire experience was wonderful. Food and service was just great.Special Features: