310 Park South
310 Park Ave. South
Winter Park, FL 32789Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $30 and under
310 Park South
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.310parksouth.net/
- Phone: 4076477277
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can do parties of up to 50 people, with advance notice; Birthdays, Company Gatherings, Wedding Parties - semi private functions.
- Entertainment: Featuring Matt Shenk, Guitarist and Vocalist; Thursday and Saturday nights.
A word from 310 Park South
Located In the Heart of the downtown Winter Park's oldest shopping district, 310 offers cafe' style seating and a great view of the avenue. There is something for everyone with a wide selection of appetizers, salads, full bar including over 30 wines by the glass and beers from around the world compliment our menu. A late night dessert or specialty coffee is always available. Our friendly staff and local atmosphere will make your visit an enjoyable and relaxing experience. We hope to see you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
310 Park South - Best Restaurants in Winter Park ›
310 Park South reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (20)good for groups (14)great for lunch (13)neighborhood gem (12)special occasion (10)fit for foodies (9)great for brunch (6)hot spot (6)romantic (5)late-night find (5)notable wine list (4)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Valentines Day FizzleSyfygitlDined on 2/14/2014I think my expectations for this restaurant were to high! It appeared that they had added extra tables to accommodate a larger crowd, but that ment the tables were to close and anytime someone walked past the rubbed against ny clothes and hair. The server didn't do a good job of explaining the specials. The sides that he said would be on the food were not there. When question about it he was puzzled and finally said "I think we ran out". Shouldn't we have been given a chance to pick our sides. Especially since we waited over 40 minutes for the entrees. Not a great place for a special occasion. They were not prepared for a large crowd.Special Features:
- No 1 for the food and choicesDonnaDined on 2/5/2014Entertaining high school friends from Michigan and was thrilled with service, food choices and quality. All of them commented on their food choices as the best they had ever had. My pasta was perfectly cooked, presented and flavored.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointseat4funDined on 2/1/2014No matter how many times we dine at 310 Park South we always come away with a feeling of satisfaction. The food is always delicious and the service always meets our expectations. Every time we have out-of-town guests visiting 310 is always on the dining out list. They never disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst option on Park Ave :(Joshh09Dined on 2/1/2014My fiancée and I went to dinner at 310 Park South for my birthday dinner and were not impressed. Our server was extremely slow and not personable at all. The food was only average at best. I had the duck and the plum sauce was too sweet and the duck was slightly dry. My fiancee had salmon and she said it wasn't any better than what we get from Publix. The crab cakes we had for an appetizer were the best I've ever had! Then again, they should be for $14 for two very small cakes. Overall, I wouldn't pay half the price to go back, even though it is on beautiful Park Ave.Special Features:
- Good, but...GregDined on 1/31/2014Food and service good, but prefer 310 Lakeside. Better ambience, nicer restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak sandwich in town!Tony4UDined on 1/31/2014My family and I frequent this restaurant often. Their steak sandwich is the best you will find in Winter Park. The workers are friendly and attentive to you dining needs. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsdisappointedVIPDined on 1/25/2014Always look forward to lunch at 310. Upscale casual, friendly with good menu and prices to match. Festive PaRk AvenuE makes it at great event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice for last minute New YearLeeKDined on 12/31/2013We booked this restaurant when we realized at the last minute that we would be in the area. The staff was very friendly. Our waitress was very nice and apologetic when the meal took a little longer than expected. It was however, New Year's around 9:30pm, so it is understandable that they were very busy; although many tables were empty (assumably awaiting their reservation). The food was good. I had the duck which was a little dry but good. The fried calamari was bland, but fresh. My son had the pork chop which he enjoyed very much. I would dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years Eve DinnerTbarn702Dined on 12/31/2013My family, wife and two sons 18 & 22 ate here on 12/31/13. We were seated right away, the server was attentive and the food was very good. I had the rack of lamb that was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/27/2013The food was excellent, however, the server did not keep our drinks filled and was really slow bringing our food to the table.Special Features:
- Not for vegansSatisfiedDined on 12/26/20136 people, the dinner and service were above average. My filet mignon was excellent. The menu my wife had seen online had not yet been updated with a recent menu change (it now has) and one of our group was vegan and her choices had disappeared. The chef was accommodating and provided some options. We had an early dinner during the holidays, so there were a couple of loudly upset toddlers in the place. It quieted down later. Everyone had something different and all were well satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extended Family Holiday LunchRickDined on 12/26/2013Service was attentive and food was well prepared. Party of 6, seated as we requested, when we requested. Ahi tuna salad was excellent. Others equally enjoyed their lunch. Great job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maybe too busy on a Friday nightMark4DiningVIPDined on 12/20/2013My wife and I and a friend dined at 310 on Friday night at 7:30PM. My OpenTable reservation request to sit outside was honored which was great because it was a very busy night. Maybe because of the diner volume, everything took 15 - 20 minutes longer than usual to get to our table. My linguini with beef and special requested mushrooms came to the table in a big clump with no presentation value whatsoever. It was somewhat tasty but the kitchen was a bit stingy on the mushrooms. The wine selections were priced low to high and the vintage date was listed in the menu - very important as some of the vintages exceeded one hundred dollars. The choices on the menu were adequate but lacked information on what this restaurant is known for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointedWandaDined on 12/18/2013We were having dinner with my son and his Fiance. This is the first time I had been there. Our waitress was kind, but the service was bad. I usually tip 20% or more depending on service. I will tip 10% if the service is bad. I don't think it was all her fault, because all we ordered were 3 sandwiches and 1 salad with chicken. This took quiete a while to get and then we always had to ask for refills on our drinks. I would not recommend this place even though my salad was great.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/7/2013The food was very good,but I felt like I was eating in a neighborhood bar. Service was very slow but friendly.Special Features:
- Fantastic Thanksgiving feast!JimmyGDined on 11/28/2013Fantastic Thanksgiving feast! Everything was wonderful. Thanks for making the holiday memorable.Special Features:
- Great Thanksgiving Day SpecialToofast4u1012Dined on 11/28/2013Affordable dinner with the family and great tasting. We had a wonderful evening at a great price too!Special Features:
- My favorite place for holidayEFoodieDined on 11/28/2013My favorite place for holiday dining! I tell every one to check it out!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So/so fooduse26parkDined on 11/28/2013Restaurant was one of a limited number along Park Avenue open on Thanksgiving. Food was cold and tired looking and interior was chilly because of unseasonable weather.
- Great place to celebratewinterparkcat1Dined on 11/27/2013The food was very good and our waiter went the extra mile and was genuinely friendly and enjoyable. The service was quick and efficient. We had a wedding rehearsal lunch in Oct with a large party with absolutely no problems and came back in Nov for a b-day celebration and had an equally great time. This is one of my favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- Lack of team work!Need2KnowDined on 11/22/2013The food has great potential, but the lack of team work between the wait staff means things slip through the cracks. Next, this not a place for quite meal, the ambience is more college bar then restaurant; loud, chaotic and lots of rambunctious types. Like I said the food has great potential, two of the meals were not prepared properly and wasn't able to get them resolved, (see comment about team work) though the wine list is small the pairing possibility is spot on and the costs are reasonable. So if your a twenty something this place would work well for you.Special Features:
- Good, but nothing noteworthyTinaDined on 11/10/2013We have been here before several times, while spending an afternoon walking around Winter Park, and it's good for the price, but nothing spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Outdoor VenueLyndaVIPDined on 11/7/2013There's always a parade on Park Ave, so it's fun to eat outside. Happy hour features $3 Peroni and $4 house wines. The menu is varied, so you can spend under $15 for a flatbread or sandwich, and $32 for a steak. My grouper and Jim's blackened chicken were perfectly cooked and his pasta in a cream sauce was very tasty. Keep in mind that the sidewalk can be a little busy, so if you want more privacy the inside is very cozy.Special Features:
- Great PlaceNiceGuyDined on 10/25/2013Great food, great service, defiantly one of the best place in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceTJM1Dined on 10/19/2013First time eating at this restaurant and was thoroughly satisfied! The service was attentive but not pushy and the food for lunch was delightful. I will return as it is a great setting in the middle of Park Avenue in Winter Park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent Experiencephilbs79Dined on 10/5/2013Reservations were easy to make online and they were willing to change the time over the phone despite the busy events going on. Been here for brunch before and the atmosphere is quiet enough for many large groups. We spent most of the afternoon here and the server was always on point and timely. Prices were pretty good compared to nearby locations. I'd come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so loud!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/20/2013Food was just ok and we couldn't hear each other speak. Definitely not worth it. The waitress was great though.
- A let downOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/16/2013Ahi tuna was great, calamari was good, fish and chips was dry and overcooked. Also put in a request because birthday for a person in our party and it is obvious they never looked at request...and it wasnt like they were busy and couldnt get to our request, there was on a few people in the whole place.
- Great surprisemdfloridaDined on 8/14/2013WE came here because of a gift certificate we had. It was delicious. WE had the beef tenderloin flatbread as an appetizer and my husband had the ribeye sandwich and I had the salmon burger. Would definitely come again.
- Nice spot for LunchFrencyVIPDined on 8/13/2013Great salads, very fresh food and great seafood. Either you seat inside or outside the Park Avenue atmosphere will be all around you. Very good the sandwiches too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre food, annoying serviceemma999904Dined on 8/4/2013This was the first time we've tried 310 Park South and I doubt we'll be back. The mimosas glasses were less than half full when they arrived at our table and even the server had the grace to look embarrassed. She then tried to liven up her service by being incredibly bouncy and energetic which, after a while, just got to be irritating. The food itself was mediocre. Barely warm omelet with big, cold chunks of salmon and big cold chunks of cream cheese... not the most appetizing dish I've ever eaten! A tenderloin eggs benedict with the smallest piece of steak we'd ever seen - in fact everyone at the table asked where it was, we eventually found it under the poached egg, a small little circle of steak, obviously cut that size. What a shame.
- Service was stellarG8RMDDined on 8/2/2013Enjoyed the food, but what stood out was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No ComplaintsEB518Dined on 7/30/2013This is my second time eating at this restaurant 310 Park South, and my wife and I have no complaints. My wife and I live in the Tampa area, but were on vacation in Orlando for the week. The service was up to par and we were seated right away with our reservation. The food did not disappoint us as usual with the mushroom ravioli and chicken fettuccine carbonara, and the ambience was very nice. The only thing I could even mention as a con to this restaurant, is for the price of the food items you do get smaller portions than some other places. The Winter Park area is a nice romantic area for a couple to have dinner if in the area. Would recommend this restaurant to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteadyLobstahVIPDined on 7/19/2013We moved away 5 years ago and were back in town to visit family. Used to visit 310 once in a while and was nice to see it hadn't changed. Food is consistent, good but not great. Park Avenue prices for sure. One had the pork chop that was just OK, Asian chicken salad same as was the chicken special. Only downer is when there are cigarette smokers sitting outside and that stench blows inside.
- Wonderful as always. WishGoldenbearVIPDined on 7/3/2013Wonderful as always. Wish they had live music on all nights...something to consider....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TVs in main dining roomTerriBDined on 6/29/2013We had a reservation for this restaurant, but as soon as we sat down we noticed a huge TV in the main dining room with sports on. The menu didn't seem like a sports-bar type of menu - that's why we made a reservation. I just don't understand why every restaurant nowadays thinks we need to watch TV. Restaurants are where I go to get AWAY from TV, especially sports. We left and went somewhere else...
- Very Nice All Around ExperiencejerseydinerDined on 6/14/2013My wife, two grown sons and I had dinner at 310 Park South. Enjoyed everything about the experience. We liked sitting outside, becoming part of the Park Ave scene. Menu was not extensive but offered variety, both food variety and price variety. Our server was very nice, giving us ample time to make decisions and move through the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall experience.akaScottydoDined on 6/8/2013Great overall experience. Service was exceptional and food was great. A wonderful dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good stuffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2013Nice menu, friendly staff, food was excellent. We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great lunch spotKeliDined on 5/17/2013This was the perfect spot for a Friday work lunch. It was lively, but not too loud. It was nice to be able to eat outdoors and still have a professional setting for a business lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.